Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Cold_Face

[Not TFC Issue] SMP runs as vanilla

30 posts in this topic

Have you read, understood, and followed all of the rules listed in large text at the top of the support forum? (Yes/No): Yes
Answering "no" to the above question will result in your post being deleted.

TFC Version #: 0.79.26.881
Forge Version #:  7.99.16.1448
Please note that an actual number must be provided for both of the above fields.
Simply saying "current" or "latest" will result in your post being locked, due to the fact that in a large number of cases, users who say they are using the "latest" or "current" version are actually using an outdated version.

SSP/SMP (SinglePlayer/MultiPlayer): SMP (Hosted: MCProHosting)

Have you deleted your config files or are using default configs and are still able to reproduce this bug? (Yes/No): Yes
If you answered no to the above question, delete all 3 TFC config files (TFCCrafting, TFCConfig, TFCOre), do NOT edit or add to any of the files, and try to reproduce the bug.
This question is here because many bugs are caused by mistakes in config files. If you are unable to delete your edited config files, please provide a list of the config options you have changed.

Do you have any mods other than Forge and TFC installed? (Yes/No): Yes
If yes, which mods?

Journeymap 1.7.10-5.1.0 fairplay

Archimedes Ships 1.7.10 

If you have Optifine or Cauldron installed, can you still reproduce the bug after uninstalling them? (Yes/No): N/A
If you answered no to the above question, uninstall Optifine/Cauldron and try to reproduce the bug.
Both Optifine and Cauldron edit the base classes of forge that TFC uses. Because of this, we cannot officially support any issues that happen only when these mods are installed. In the majority of cases, TFC is not causing the bug; Optifine/Cauldron is and TFC can do nothing to fix it.
All bug reports should have an answer of "Yes" to this question. If you refuse to uninstall Optifine/Cauldron, and cannot reproduce the bug when the mods are not installed, do not bother making a bug report, as it will be locked and ignored.

Pastebin.com link of the Crash Report: Pastebin is down, see spoiler.

[08:34:14] [server thread/INFO]: Starting minecraft server version 1.7.10

[08:34:14] [server thread/WARN]: To start the server with more ram, launch it as "java -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M -jar minecraft_server.jar"
[08:34:14] [server thread/INFO]: Loading properties
[08:34:14] [server thread/INFO]: Default game type: SURVIVAL
[08:34:14] [server thread/INFO]: Generating keypair
[08:34:14] [server thread/INFO]: Starting Minecraft server on ##################
[08:34:14] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing level "New"
[08:34:14] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing start region for level 0
[08:34:15] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 5%
[08:34:16] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 12%
[08:34:17] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 22%
[08:34:18] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 34%
[08:34:19] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 46%
[08:34:20] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 58%
[08:34:21] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 68%
[08:34:22] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 78%
[08:34:23] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 91%
[08:34:24] [server thread/INFO]: Done (10.086s)! For help, type "help" or "?"
[08:37:24] [user Authenticator #1/INFO]: UUID of player Cold_Face is 1a73d213-7432-4104-a7bb-e756832d1159
[08:37:24] [server thread/INFO]: Cold_Face[###############] logged in with entity id 2961 at (-229.5, 78.0, 236.5)
[08:37:24] [server thread/INFO]: Cold_Face joined the game
[08:38:30] [server thread/INFO]: Cold_Face lost connection: TranslatableComponent{key='disconnect.genericReason', args=[internal Exception: java.io.IOException: Connection reset by peer], siblings=[], style=Style{hasParent=false, color=null, bold=null, italic=null, underlined=null, obfuscated=null, clickEvent=null, hoverEvent=null}}
[08:38:30] [server thread/INFO]: Cold_Face left the game
[08:40:17] [server thread/INFO]: Saving...
[08:40:17] [server thread/INFO]: Saved the world
[08:40:17] [server thread/INFO]: Stopping the server
[08:40:17] [server thread/INFO]: Stopping server
[08:40:17] [server thread/INFO]: Saving players
[08:40:17] [server thread/INFO]: Saving worlds
[08:40:17] [server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New'/Overworld
[08:40:17] [server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New'/Nether
[08:40:17] [server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New'/The End

Description:

So, I've been trying to set up my SMP map with a particular seed.  I've run TFC on single player with the same accompanying mods, but when I try to set up the server the world generates as vanilla.  I do have the TFC hunger bar, etc.

Journeymaps works just fine.  I haven't tested Archimedes Ships.  I have tried just deleting the .jar files for the extra mods just in case, but even without them the mods ran fine.  I don't know what that is about.

MCProHosting is set to run 1.7.10, but sometimes decides to switch to the current version just because.

I'm not sure what other details would be helpful to identify the problem, just let me know if I need to include something more.  

I would include a screenshot of all my files in their locations, but I can't seem to make a picture that is small enough to fit under the limit.

I have been trying to get this to work for several weeks.  It is my first attempt at a modded server, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was something stupidly simple, but I am completely stumped.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

sounds like you haven't got the TFC package in the right folder on the server - I don't have any experience of running a server but that's where I'd start looking first.

I'm not sure what the "package" includes.  Would the run.bat file need to be somewhere other than in the root folder?

My root folder contains:

logs - folder

new - folder (world)

mods - folder

SolidGround - folder (world)

libraries - folder (belongs to forge?)

crash-reports - folder

custom.jar - Forge

bannedplayers.json

bannedips.json

minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar

minecraft_server.jar

eula.txt

ops.json

run.bat

server.properties

usercache.json

usernamecache.json

whitelist.json

Edited by Cold_Face

Make sure you have all of the mods installed on the server, and make sure that you've actually got the server set to run the forge jar, and not a vanilla 1.7.10 jar. If you've just got it set to "1.7.10" you've likely just got the server booting up completely vanilla with no mods, which is why it is generating vanilla worlds. TFC stuff showing up when you log in means nothing more than you've installed it properly on the client. You can connect to 100% vanilla, unmodded worlds with TFC and still see the TFC health bar.

Also if you ran server to get it setup before you loaded all the mods in you need to delete the world/ folder and restart server.

The TFC package is in the mods folder?

Yes.

[Edit]: If by package you mean [1.7.10]TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.26.881.jar

If you've just got it set to "1.7.10" you've likely just got the server booting up completely vanilla with no mods...

You can connect to 100% vanilla, unmodded worlds with TFC and still see the TFC health bar.

As per MCProHosting's instructions, I set the server to search for a .jar named "custom.jar", then gave the Forge jar that name.  On my list of files I posted I have "custom.jar - Forge" listed, so that's what that is all about.  I have been pretty frustrated with the server, because I have to regularly go in and change it back to search for "custom.jar" instead of the vanilla.

That second part explains a lot.  Thanks.

Also if you ran server to get it setup before you loaded all the mods in you need to delete the world/ folder and restart server.

This I'm not sure about.  MCPH is pretty sloppy to work with, and I'm not sure if I did things in the right order.  I have tried deleting the world, but to no effect.  Would I need to delete more than just the world file(In this case: SolidGround)?

Edited by Cold_Face

Ah... It is usually a folder called world and it will contain folders like DIM-1, DIM1, playerdata, region etc.

Not sure why you would have 2 folders and what they've done.

A simple way to check if server has TFC loaded is to try and cheat in TFC items. If you can then try flying out to generate new chunks.

Edited by Bunsan

Open the server properties and change the world name, that will force the sever to create a new world, if all other settings are correct it will create a Terrafirmacraft World. 

What happens is that when you first set the server it will create a world before you have a chance to upload the mods, so it will be a Vanilla world. If you like the name for the world just delete the whole world folder and restart the server.

Ah... It is usually a folder called world and it will contain folders like DIM-1, DIM1, playerdata, region etc.

Not sure why you would have 2 folders and what they've done.

A simple way to check if server has TFC loaded is to try and cheat in TFC items. If you can then try flying out to generate new chunks.

SolidGround is the world folder's name, and it contains all those files.  I can have multiple worlds on my server, just like single player.  The world named New is just a filler; unrelated to this situation.

I can access TFC items by going into creative mode inventory.  Is that what you mean?

Open the server properties and change the world name, that will force the sever to create a new world, if all other settings are correct it will create a Terrafirmacraft World. 

What happens is that when you first set the server it will create a world before you have a chance to upload the mods, so it will be a Vanilla world. If you like the name for the world just delete the whole world folder and restart the server.

I can just delete the world outright and start a new one.  The problem is that it still just generates a vanilla world.  A new vanilla wolrd, but still just vanilla.

I can access TFC items by going into creative mode inventory.  Is that what you mean?

Being able to see them doesn't really mean anything. Try to actually give yourself some TFC blocks and items and actually use them. Like a pickaxe, or a vessel, or place some blocks.

Being able to see them doesn't really mean anything. Try to actually give yourself some TFC blocks and items and actually use them. Like a pickaxe, or a vessel, or place some blocks.

I can.  I gave myself a TFC shovel and was able to collect sand.

[edit]: I also gave myself a black steel axe, and went to chop down a tree.  The axe worked, but the tree had to be taken out block-by-block like vanilla.  I then put the vanilla logs I received into my TFC crafting grid to see if I could make them into vanilla plank blocks, but I couldn't.

[edit]: I gave myself a purely TFC item, a bismuth scythe.  It had no effect on the vanilla oak leaves, it was like punching leaves by hand.

[edit]: I was able to place and use an aspen barrel.  I ate a TFC apple and drank from a jug, then placed the barrel on the sand, put the apple and jug into the barrel and sealed it.  I then broke the barrel and carried it in my back slot, which i could see in third person.

Edited by Cold_Face

The fact you gave yourself the TFC item means TFC is loaded on the server. Meaning that the world was initially generated with Vanilla.

I think if you delete all the region files it will regen with TFC. I don't think you need to delete any other files, possibly level.dat. I've never tested as I just delete the entire world folder. You could try deleting everything in your solid ground folder.

The fact you gave yourself the TFC item means TFC is loaded on the server. Meaning that the world was initially generated with Vanilla.

I think if you delete all the region files it will regen with TFC. I don't think you need to delete any other files, possibly level.dat. I've never tested as I just delete the entire world folder. You could try deleting everything in your solid ground folder.

I have deleted the entire world folder numerous times.  It will generate a new world, but it will be entirely vanilla.

Humorous and delete folder for that world again. You've come here for help, and that is the only help we have to offer. There's no way of knowing if something has changed since you last did it, and that it will work this time.

Make sure that you have the custom jar selected, delete the entire folder that is the world for that specific server, and then reboot.

Or just rename the world in the server properties, It will create a new world with that name.

I did one better.  I deleted ALL of the files on the server this morning and restarted from scratch (sans the other mods).  Same thing.

I tried putting a world folder from single player on the server and the world generated as nothing but bedrock.  There was even a little hill made out of bedrock.  The sky was black.

Here is the log from that (pastbin still down):

[12:57:41] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Injecting tracing printstreams for STDOUT/STDERR.
[12:57:41] [main/INFO] [FML/]: Forge Mod Loader version 7.99.40.1614 for Minecraft 1.7.10 loading
[12:57:41] [main/INFO] [FML/]: Java is Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.7.0_80, running on Linux:amd64:2.6.32-573.8.1.el6.x86_64, installed at /usr/java/jre1.7.0_80
[12:57:41] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Java classpath at launch is /home/root/multicraft/servers/server489736/custom.jar
[12:57:41] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Java library path at launch is /usr/java/packages/lib/amd64:/usr/lib64:/lib64:/lib:/usr/lib
[12:57:41] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Enabling runtime deobfuscation
[12:57:41] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Instantiating coremod class FMLCorePlugin
[12:57:41] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Added access transformer class cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.AccessTransformer to enqueued access transformers
[12:57:41] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Enqueued coremod FMLCorePlugin
[12:57:41] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Instantiating coremod class FMLForgePlugin
[12:57:41] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Added access transformer class net.minecraftforge.transformers.ForgeAccessTransformer to enqueued access transformers
[12:57:41] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Enqueued coremod FMLForgePlugin
[12:57:41] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: All fundamental core mods are successfully located
[12:57:41] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Attempting to load commandline specified mods, relative to /home/root/multicraft/servers/server489736/.
[12:57:41] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Discovering coremods
[12:57:41] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper/]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[12:57:41] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper/]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[12:57:41] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper/]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[12:57:41] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper/]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[12:57:41] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper/]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[12:57:41] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Injecting coremod FMLCorePlugin {cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLCorePlugin} class transformers
[12:57:41] [main/TRACE] [FML/]: Registering transformer cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.MarkerTransformer
[12:57:41] [main/TRACE] [FML/]: Registering transformer cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer
[12:57:41] [main/TRACE] [FML/]: Registering transformer cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.EventSubscriptionTransformer
[12:57:41] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Injection complete
[12:57:41] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Running coremod plugin for FMLCorePlugin {cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLCorePlugin}
[12:57:41] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Running coremod plugin FMLCorePlugin
[12:57:42] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Read 527 binary patches
[12:57:44] [main/INFO] [FML/]: Found valid fingerprint for Minecraft Forge. Certificate fingerprint e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557
[12:57:44] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Coremod plugin class FMLCorePlugin run successfully
[12:57:44] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper/]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[12:57:44] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Injecting coremod FMLForgePlugin {net.minecraftforge.classloading.FMLForgePlugin} class transformers
[12:57:44] [main/TRACE] [FML/]: Registering transformer net.minecraftforge.classloading.FluidIdTransformer
[12:57:44] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Injection complete
[12:57:44] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Running coremod plugin for FMLForgePlugin {net.minecraftforge.classloading.FMLForgePlugin}
[12:57:44] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Running coremod plugin FMLForgePlugin
[12:57:44] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Coremod plugin class FMLForgePlugin run successfully
[12:57:44] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper/]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[12:57:44] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Loaded 57 rules from AccessTransformer config file fml_at.cfg
[12:57:44] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Loaded 89 rules from AccessTransformer config file forge_at.cfg
[12:57:44] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Validating minecraft
[12:57:46] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Minecraft validated, launching...
[12:57:46] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper/]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[12:57:46] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper/]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[12:57:48] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper/]: Launching wrapped minecraft {net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer}
[12:57:52] [server thread/INFO] [MinecraftForge/]: Attempting early MinecraftForge initialization
[12:57:53] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: MinecraftForge v10.13.4.1614 Initialized
[12:57:53] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Replaced 183 ore recipies
[12:57:54] [server thread/INFO] [MinecraftForge/]: Completed early MinecraftForge initialization
[12:57:54] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: No config directory found, creating one: /home/root/multicraft/servers/server489736/config
[12:57:54] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Config directory created successfully
[12:57:54] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: File /home/root/multicraft/servers/server489736/config/injectedDependencies.json not found. No dependencies injected
[12:57:54] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Building injected Mod Containers [cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLContainer, net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeModContainer]
[12:57:54] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Attempting to load mods contained in the minecraft jar file and associated classes
[12:57:54] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Minecraft is a file at /home/root/multicraft/servers/server489736/custom.jar, loading
[12:57:54] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Minecraft jar mods loaded successfully
[12:57:54] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found 0 mods from the command line. Injecting into mod discoverer
[12:57:54] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Searching /home/root/multicraft/servers/server489736/mods for mods
[12:57:54] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Examining file custom.jar for potential mods
[12:57:54] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: The mod container custom.jar appears to be missing an mcmod.info file
[12:57:55] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Forge Mod Loader has identified 3 mods to load
[12:57:55] [server thread/TRACE] [FML/]: Received a system property request ''
[12:57:55] [server thread/TRACE] [FML/]: System property request managing the state of 0 mods
[12:57:55] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: After merging, found state information for 0 mods
[12:57:55] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Found translations in custom.jar [en_US, en_US, es_ES, fr_FR, ru_RU, de_DE, af_ZA, ar_SA, br_FR, ca_ES, cs_CZ, da_DK, el_GR, fa_IR, fi_FI, he_IL, hu_HU, it_IT, ja_JP, ko_KR, lt_LT, nb_NO, nl_NL, nn_NO, no_NO, pl_PL, pt_BR, pt_PT, ro_RO, sl_SI, sr_SP, sv_SE, tr_TR, uk_UA, vi_VN, zh_CN, zh_TW]
[12:57:55] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Found translations in custom.jar [en_US, en_US, es_ES, fr_FR, ru_RU, de_DE, af_ZA, ar_SA, br_FR, ca_ES, cs_CZ, da_DK, el_GR, fa_IR, fi_FI, he_IL, hu_HU, it_IT, ja_JP, ko_KR, lt_LT, nb_NO, nl_NL, nn_NO, no_NO, pl_PL, pt_BR, pt_PT, ro_RO, sl_SI, sr_SP, sv_SE, tr_TR, uk_UA, vi_VN, zh_CN, zh_TW]
[12:57:55] [server thread/TRACE] [FML/]: Verifying mod requirements are satisfied
[12:57:55] [server thread/TRACE] [FML/]: All mod requirements are satisfied
[12:57:55] [server thread/TRACE] [FML/]: Sorting mods into an ordered list
[12:57:55] [server thread/TRACE] [FML/]: Mod sorting completed successfully
[12:57:55] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Mod sorting data
[12:57:55] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: No user mods found to sort
[12:57:55] [server thread/TRACE] [mcp/mcp]: Sending event FMLConstructionEvent to mod mcp
[12:57:55] [server thread/TRACE] [mcp/mcp]: Sent event FMLConstructionEvent to mod mcp
[12:57:55] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: Construction - Minecraft Coder Pack took 0.002s
[12:57:55] [server thread/TRACE] [FML/FML]: Sending event FMLConstructionEvent to mod FML
[12:57:55] [server thread/TRACE] [FML/FML]: Mod FML is using network checker : Invoking method checkModLists
[12:57:55] [server thread/TRACE] [FML/FML]: Testing mod FML to verify it accepts its own version in a remote connection
[12:57:55] [server thread/TRACE] [FML/FML]: The mod FML accepts its own version (7.10.99.99)
[12:57:55] [server thread/INFO] [FML/FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [mcp, FML, Forge] at CLIENT
[12:57:55] [server thread/INFO] [FML/FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [mcp, FML, Forge] at SERVER
[12:57:55] [server thread/TRACE] [FML/FML]: Sent event FMLConstructionEvent to mod FML
[12:57:55] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: Construction - Forge Mod Loader took 0.409s
[12:57:55] [server thread/TRACE] [Forge/Forge]: Sending event FMLConstructionEvent to mod Forge
[12:57:55] [server thread/TRACE] [FML/Forge]: Mod Forge is using network checker : No network checking performed
[12:57:55] [server thread/TRACE] [FML/Forge]: Testing mod Forge to verify it accepts its own version in a remote connection
[12:57:55] [server thread/TRACE] [FML/Forge]: The mod Forge accepts its own version (10.13.4.1614)
[12:57:55] [server thread/TRACE] [Forge/Forge]: Sent event FMLConstructionEvent to mod Forge
[12:57:55] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: Construction - Minecraft Forge took 0.038s
[12:57:55] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Finished: Construction took 0.449s
[12:57:55] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Mod signature data
[12:57:55] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]:   Valid Signatures:
[12:57:55] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: (e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557) FML (Forge Mod Loader 7.10.99.99) custom.jar
[12:57:55] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: (e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557) Forge (Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1614) custom.jar
[12:57:55] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]:   Missing Signatures:
[12:57:55] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: mcp (Minecraft Coder Pack 9.05) minecraft.jar
[12:57:55] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Processing ObjectHolder annotations
[12:57:55] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found 341 ObjectHolder annotations
[12:57:55] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Identifying ItemStackHolder annotations
[12:57:55] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found 0 ItemStackHolder annotations
[12:57:55] [server thread/TRACE] [mcp/mcp]: Sending event FMLPreInitializationEvent to mod mcp
[12:57:55] [server thread/TRACE] [mcp/mcp]: Sent event FMLPreInitializationEvent to mod mcp
[12:57:55] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: PreInitialization - Minecraft Coder Pack took 0.001s
[12:57:55] [server thread/TRACE] [FML/FML]: Sending event FMLPreInitializationEvent to mod FML
[12:57:55] [server thread/TRACE] [FML/FML]: Sent event FMLPreInitializationEvent to mod FML
[12:57:55] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: PreInitialization - Forge Mod Loader took 0.001s
[12:57:55] [server thread/TRACE] [Forge/Forge]: Sending event FMLPreInitializationEvent to mod Forge
[12:57:55] [server thread/INFO] [FML/Forge]: Configured a dormant chunk cache size of 0
[12:57:55] [server thread/TRACE] [Forge/Forge]: Sent event FMLPreInitializationEvent to mod Forge
[12:57:55] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: PreInitialization - Minecraft Forge took 0.060s
[12:57:55] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Finished: PreInitialization took 0.062s
[12:57:55] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Applying holder lookups
[12:57:55] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Holder lookups applied
[12:57:55] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Injecting itemstacks
[12:57:55] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Itemstack injection complete
[12:57:56] [server thread/TRACE] [mcp/mcp]: Sending event FMLInitializationEvent to mod mcp
[12:57:56] [server thread/TRACE] [mcp/mcp]: Sent event FMLInitializationEvent to mod mcp
[12:57:56] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: Initialization - Minecraft Coder Pack took 0.001s
[12:57:56] [server thread/TRACE] [FML/FML]: Sending event FMLInitializationEvent to mod FML
[12:57:56] [server thread/TRACE] [FML/FML]: Sent event FMLInitializationEvent to mod FML
[12:57:56] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: Initialization - Forge Mod Loader took 0.001s
[12:57:56] [server thread/TRACE] [Forge/Forge]: Sending event FMLInitializationEvent to mod Forge
[12:57:56] [server thread/TRACE] [Forge/Forge]: Sent event FMLInitializationEvent to mod Forge
[12:57:56] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: Initialization - Minecraft Forge took 0.001s
[12:57:56] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Finished: Initialization took 0.004s
[12:57:56] [server thread/TRACE] [FML/]: Attempting to deliver 0 IMC messages to mod mcp
[12:57:56] [server thread/TRACE] [mcp/mcp]: Sending event IMCEvent to mod mcp
[12:57:56] [server thread/TRACE] [mcp/mcp]: Sent event IMCEvent to mod mcp
[12:57:56] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: InterModComms$IMC - Minecraft Coder Pack took 0.011s
[12:57:56] [server thread/TRACE] [FML/]: Attempting to deliver 0 IMC messages to mod FML
[12:57:56] [server thread/TRACE] [FML/FML]: Sending event IMCEvent to mod FML
[12:57:56] [server thread/TRACE] [FML/FML]: Sent event IMCEvent to mod FML
[12:57:56] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: InterModComms$IMC - Forge Mod Loader took 0.001s
[12:57:56] [server thread/TRACE] [FML/]: Attempting to deliver 0 IMC messages to mod Forge
[12:57:56] [server thread/TRACE] [Forge/Forge]: Sending event IMCEvent to mod Forge
[12:57:56] [server thread/TRACE] [Forge/Forge]: Sent event IMCEvent to mod Forge
[12:57:56] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: InterModComms$IMC - Minecraft Forge took 0.001s
[12:57:56] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Finished: InterModComms$IMC took 0.013s
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Injecting itemstacks
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Itemstack injection complete
[12:57:56] [server thread/TRACE] [mcp/mcp]: Sending event FMLPostInitializationEvent to mod mcp
[12:57:56] [server thread/TRACE] [mcp/mcp]: Sent event FMLPostInitializationEvent to mod mcp
[12:57:56] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: PostInitialization - Minecraft Coder Pack took 0.001s
[12:57:56] [server thread/TRACE] [FML/FML]: Sending event FMLPostInitializationEvent to mod FML
[12:57:56] [server thread/TRACE] [FML/FML]: Sent event FMLPostInitializationEvent to mod FML
[12:57:56] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: PostInitialization - Forge Mod Loader took 0.001s
[12:57:56] [server thread/TRACE] [Forge/Forge]: Sending event FMLPostInitializationEvent to mod Forge
[12:57:56] [server thread/TRACE] [Forge/Forge]: Sent event FMLPostInitializationEvent to mod Forge
[12:57:56] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: PostInitialization - Minecraft Forge took 0.147s
[12:57:56] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Finished: PostInitialization took 0.148s
[12:57:56] [server thread/TRACE] [mcp/mcp]: Sending event FMLLoadCompleteEvent to mod mcp
[12:57:56] [server thread/TRACE] [mcp/mcp]: Sent event FMLLoadCompleteEvent to mod mcp
[12:57:56] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: LoadComplete - Minecraft Coder Pack took 0.001s
[12:57:56] [server thread/TRACE] [FML/FML]: Sending event FMLLoadCompleteEvent to mod FML
[12:57:56] [server thread/TRACE] [FML/FML]: Sent event FMLLoadCompleteEvent to mod FML
[12:57:56] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: LoadComplete - Forge Mod Loader took 0.001s
[12:57:56] [server thread/TRACE] [Forge/Forge]: Sending event FMLLoadCompleteEvent to mod Forge
[12:57:56] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/Forge]: Forge RecipeSorter Baking:
[12:57:56] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/Forge]:   11: RecipeEntry("Before", UNKNOWN, )
[12:57:56] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/Forge]:   10: RecipeEntry("minecraft:shaped", SHAPED, net.minecraft.item.crafting.ShapedRecipes) Before: minecraft:shapeless
[12:57:56] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/Forge]:   9: RecipeEntry("minecraft:mapextending", SHAPED, net.minecraft.item.crafting.RecipesMapExtending) Before: minecraft:shapeless After: minecraft:shaped
[12:57:56] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/Forge]:   8: RecipeEntry("forge:shapedore", SHAPED, net.minecraftforge.oredict.ShapedOreRecipe) Before: minecraft:shapeless After: minecraft:shaped
[12:57:56] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/Forge]:   7: RecipeEntry("minecraft:shapeless", SHAPELESS, net.minecraft.item.crafting.ShapelessRecipes) After: minecraft:shaped
[12:57:56] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/Forge]:   6: RecipeEntry("forge:shapelessore", SHAPELESS, net.minecraftforge.oredict.ShapelessOreRecipe) After: minecraft:shapeless
[12:57:56] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/Forge]:   5: RecipeEntry("minecraft:armordyes", SHAPELESS, net.minecraft.item.crafting.RecipesArmorDyes) After: minecraft:shapeless
[12:57:56] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/Forge]:   4: RecipeEntry("minecraft:bookcloning", SHAPELESS, net.minecraft.item.crafting.RecipeBookCloning) After: minecraft:shapeless
[12:57:56] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/Forge]:   3: RecipeEntry("minecraft:mapcloning", SHAPELESS, net.minecraft.item.crafting.RecipesMapCloning) After: minecraft:shapeless
[12:57:56] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/Forge]:   2: RecipeEntry("minecraft:fireworks", SHAPELESS, net.minecraft.item.crafting.RecipeFireworks) After: minecraft:shapeless
[12:57:56] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/Forge]:   1: RecipeEntry("After", UNKNOWN, )
[12:57:56] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/Forge]: Sorting recipies
[12:57:56] [server thread/TRACE] [Forge/Forge]: Sent event FMLLoadCompleteEvent to mod Forge
[12:57:56] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: LoadComplete - Minecraft Forge took 0.017s
[12:57:56] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Finished: LoadComplete took 0.018s
[12:57:56] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Freezing block and item id maps
[12:57:56] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Registry consistency check successful
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Forge Mod Loader has successfully loaded 3 mods
[12:57:56] [server thread/TRACE] [mcp/mcp]: Sending event FMLServerAboutToStartEvent to mod mcp
[12:57:56] [server thread/TRACE] [mcp/mcp]: Sent event FMLServerAboutToStartEvent to mod mcp
[12:57:56] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: ServerAboutToStart - Minecraft Coder Pack took 0.001s
[12:57:56] [server thread/TRACE] [FML/FML]: Sending event FMLServerAboutToStartEvent to mod FML
[12:57:56] [server thread/TRACE] [FML/FML]: Sent event FMLServerAboutToStartEvent to mod FML
[12:57:56] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: ServerAboutToStart - Forge Mod Loader took 0.001s
[12:57:56] [server thread/TRACE] [Forge/Forge]: Sending event FMLServerAboutToStartEvent to mod Forge
[12:57:56] [server thread/TRACE] [Forge/Forge]: Sent event FMLServerAboutToStartEvent to mod Forge
[12:57:56] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: ServerAboutToStart - Minecraft Forge took 0.001s
[12:57:56] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Finished: ServerAboutToStart took 0.003s
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [fml.ModTracker/]: This world was saved with mod Forge version 10.13.4.1448 and it is now at version 10.13.4.1614, things may not work well
[12:57:56] [server thread/ERROR] [fml.ModTracker/]: This world was saved with mod tfc_coremod which appears to be missing, things may not work well
[12:57:56] [server thread/ERROR] [fml.ModTracker/]: This world was saved with mod terrafirmacraft which appears to be missing, things may not work well
[12:57:56] [server thread/ERROR] [fml.ModTracker/]: This world was saved with mod ArchimedesShips which appears to be missing, things may not work well
[12:57:56] [server thread/ERROR] [fml.ModTracker/]: This world was saved with mod journeymap which appears to be missing, things may not work well
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Injecting existing block and item data into this server instance
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:StoneIgInBrick
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:stoneSlabs
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:Molten
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:Snow
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:WallCobbleIgIn
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:LeatherRack
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:StoneMMBrick
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:ClayGrass
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:sapling
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:DoorDouglasFir
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:StoneSedCobble
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world ArchimedesShips:crate_wood
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:StoneIgInSmooth
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:Grill
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:DoorSequoia
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:DoorOak
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:StoneMMCobble
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Bismuth Sheet
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Bronze Pick
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Flat Clay
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.White Cedar Door
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Quern
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:WallCobbleSed
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Sugar
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Red Steel Mace
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Bronze Double Sheet
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Weak Steel Ingot
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Blue Steel Axe Head
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:NestBox
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.TFC Leather
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Bismuth Bronze Pick Head
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Red Steel Chestplate
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Wrought Iron Chisel Head
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.WoolYarn
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Lead Double Sheet
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Black Steel Axe
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Copper Javelin Head
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Red Steel Bucket Salt Water
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Wrought Iron Hoe
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Black Steel Double Sheet
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:Grass
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Glass Bottle
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Steel Unfinished Boots
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.bootsCloth
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Steel Helmet
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Copper Saw
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Seeds Red Bell Pepper
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:MetalSheet
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Red Steel Bucket Water
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Blue Steel Hoe
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Clay
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Acacia Door
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:MetalTrapDoor
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Platinum Double Sheet
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Red Steel Axe Head
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Straw
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Bismuth Bronze Ingot
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:Gravel
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Zinc Ingot
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Nickel Unshaped
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:Lava
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Black Bronze Unfinished Boots
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.ProPick Mold
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:FenceGate2
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Copper Axe
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Salad
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Kapok Door
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Bronze Saw
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Blue Steel Saw
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Sterling Silver Sheet
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:item.Seeds Rice
[12:57:56] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: There are 1045 mappings missing - attempting a mod remap
[12:57:56] [server thread/TRACE] [mcp/mcp]: Sending event FMLMissingMappingsEvent to mod mcp
[12:57:56] [server thread/TRACE] [mcp/mcp]: Sent event FMLMissingMappingsEvent to mod mcp
[12:57:56] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: MissingMappings - Minecraft Coder Pack took 0.001s
[12:57:56] [server thread/TRACE] [FML/FML]: Sending event FMLMissingMappingsEvent to mod FML
[12:57:56] [server thread/TRACE] [FML/FML]: Sent event FMLMissingMappingsEvent to mod FML
[12:57:56] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: MissingMappings - Forge Mod Loader took 0.001s
[12:57:56] [server thread/TRACE] [Forge/Forge]: Sending event FMLMissingMappingsEvent to mod Forge
[12:57:56] [server thread/TRACE] [Forge/Forge]: Sent event FMLMissingMappingsEvent to mod Forge
[12:57:56] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: MissingMappings - Minecraft Forge took 0.001s
[12:57:56] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Finished: MissingMappings took 0.002s
[12:57:56] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: There are unidentified mappings in this world - we are going to attempt to process anyway
[12:57:56] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Unidentified block: ArchimedesShips:crate_wood, id 178
[12:57:56] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Unidentified block: ArchimedesShips:buffer, id 176
[12:57:56] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Unidentified block: ArchimedesShips:seat, id 169
[12:57:56] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Unidentified block: ArchimedesShips:gauge, id 168
[12:57:56] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Unidentified block: ArchimedesShips:balloon, id 167
[12:57:56] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Unidentified block: ArchimedesShips:engine, id 177
[12:57:56] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Unidentified block: ArchimedesShips:floater, id 166
[12:57:56] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Unidentified block: ArchimedesShips:marker, id 165
[12:57:56] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Unidentified item: ArchimedesShips:gauge, id 168
[12:57:56] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Unidentified item: ArchimedesShips:marker, id 165
[12:57:56] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Unidentified item: ArchimedesShips:buffer, id 176
[12:57:56] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Unidentified item: ArchimedesShips:balloon, id 167
[12:57:56] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Unidentified item: ArchimedesShips:crate_wood, id 178
[12:57:56] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Unidentified item: ArchimedesShips:seat, id 169
[12:57:56] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Unidentified item: ArchimedesShips:floater, id 166
[12:57:56] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Unidentified item: ArchimedesShips:engine, id 177
[12:57:56] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Unidentified block: terrafirmacraft:StoneIgInBrick, id 191
[12:57:56] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Unidentified block: terrafirmacraft:stoneSlabs, id 238
[12:57:56] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Unidentified block: terrafirmacraft:Molten, id 229
[12:57:56] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Unidentified block: terrafirmacraft:Snow, id 496
[12:57:56] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Unidentified block: terrafirmacraft:WallCobbleIgIn, id 251
[12:57:57] [server thread/WARN] [FML/]: Forge Mod Loader detected missing blocks/items.

There are 1045 missing blocks and items in this save.
If you continue the missing blocks/items will get removed.
A world backup will be automatically created in your saves directory.

Missing Blocks/Items:
ArchimedesShips:crate_wood
ArchimedesShips:buffer
ArchimedesShips:seat
ArchimedesShips:gauge
ArchimedesShips:balloon
ArchimedesShips:engine
ArchimedesShips:floater
ArchimedesShips:marker
ArchimedesShips:gauge
ArchimedesShips:marker
ArchimedesShips:buffer
ArchimedesShips:balloon
ArchimedesShips:crate_wood
ArchimedesShips:seat
ArchimedesShips:floater
ArchimedesShips:engine
terrafirmacraft:StoneIgInBrick
terrafirmacraft:stoneSlabs
terrafirmacraft:Molten
terrafirmacraft:Snow
terrafirmacraft:WallCobbleIgIn
terrafirmacraft:LeatherRack
terrafirmacraft:StoneMMBrick

Run the command /fml confirm or or /fml cancel to proceed.
Alternatively start the server with -Dfml.queryResult=confirm or -Dfml.queryResult=cancel to preselect the answer.

Note that I deleted over a thousand lines, from three different sections, where it appears to have listed every item in the game.
Those sections look like this:
[12:57:56] [server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Found a missing id from the world terrafirmacraft:Gravel
[12:57:56] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Unidentified block: ArchimedesShips:floater, id 166
terrafirmacraft:StoneMMBrick

I just grabbed some file that I had on my desktop.  There are errors regarding ArchimedesShips; I haven't actually made a block from that mod in any game, and I didn't have the mod on the server, so it is interesting that it pops up in that log.

In past attempts to get TFC to work on my server I have had other extremely bizarre behaviors.  A couple times the world generated as giant chunk-sized blocks of TFC stone popping up out of a vast plane of pefectly level TFC stone, but I found one border to this plane where there were those chunk sized blocks forming a wall.  When I flew to the top of it in creative I found an area where the world generated as vanilla at the normal height.  Also, the sky was black unless I went over a certain height.  I don't think I could replicate that experience though.  It was the only time I saw TFC stuff generate.

Edited by Cold_Face

In your restarting from scratch, are you absolutely positive that you properly installed TFC on the server? If you are, could you please list out the exact steps that you followed when you installed TFC on your server, because the log is saying quite clearly that it is not installed. That log is missing all of the usual information that TFC prints to the server console while it is loading, and those thousands of lines that you deleted are saying that there are no blocks registered for the mod terrafirmacraft, so it deleted them from the world.

The errors regarding ArchimedesShips would only appear if you had it installed when you created the world that you copied over to the server. It's the exact same thing for TFC. Those mods are no longer installed according to the server, so the server deleted the blocks from the world with your confirmation.

From your log:

[12:57:56] [Server thread/INFO] [fml.ModTracker/]: This world was saved with mod Forge version 10.13.4.1448 and it is now at version 10.13.4.1614, things may not work well[12:57:56] [Server thread/ERROR] [fml.ModTracker/]: This world was saved with mod tfc_coremod which appears to be missing, things may not work well[12:57:56] [Server thread/ERROR] [fml.ModTracker/]: This world was saved with mod terrafirmacraft which appears to be missing, things may not work well[12:57:56] [Server thread/ERROR] [fml.ModTracker/]: This world was saved with mod ArchimedesShips which appears to be missing, things may not work well[12:57:56] [Server thread/ERROR] [fml.ModTracker/]: This world was saved with mod journeymap which appears to be missing, things may not work well

The black sky is normal vanilla behavior. Your client thinks that sea-level is up at about 140 because it has TFC installed, and the sky automatically turns black when the player is below sea level.

Edited by Kittychanley

I didn't think JourneyMap had a server side?

Is this maybe a problem with a single player Minecraft (or mod) being installed as a server?

I didn't think JourneyMap had a server side?

Is this maybe a problem with a single player Minecraft (or mod) being installed as a server?

That has nothing to do with it, and JourneyMap absolutely does have a server side so that admins can prevent players from cheating by using entity radar or cave mode.

Thanks - I've learnt something today :)

Only did a quick look. Here is what I see.

Your mod folder it is looking at is empty as it states it found 0 mods. Only thing it found was custum.jar, which I assume is forge server.jar.

When you load up the TFC SSP map. It is loading an that world. The world was previously loaded with TFC and Archimedes Ships. It is throwing all those errors as those mods are no longer found. i.e. the mod folder is empty. The world is empty because TFC is not loaded so all the TFC blocks go away.

The bedrock hills are because bedrock is a vanilla block. In TFC the altitude of hills on surface are mirrored in the bedrock.

So your .bat is not using folders you think or you have not properly loaded TFC.

Sorry I haven't responded for a while.  I don't remember by now exactly how I did it, so I will do a clean install again and keep a careful log.  Hopefully this evening.

Alright.  An update at last.  Here is what I have done:

Stopped server

Selected "Change server type" (currently running 1.7.10)

Selected "Standard Minecraft - Version 1.7.10"
(TStandard: as a opposed to their ready-to-use modpacks)

Selected "Start Fresh"
Deleted
  SolidGround will be deleted!
  SolidGround-20160102-131016.zip will be deleted!
  banned-ips.json will be deleted!
  banned-players.json will be deleted!
  config will be deleted!
  custom.jar will be deleted!
  eula.txt will be deleted!
  libraries will be deleted!
  logs will be deleted!
  minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar will be deleted!
  minecraft_server.jar will be deleted!
  mods will be deleted!
  ops.json will be deleted!
  server.properties will be deleted!
  usercache.json will be deleted!
  usernamecache.json will be deleted!
  whitelist.json will be deleted!

Checked FTP File Access
Files present:
  eula.txt
  minecraft_server.jar
  server.properties

Uploaded previously extracted Forge files via FileZilla:
  Folder: libraries
  custom.jar (renamed forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10)

In the server.properties file
Entered seed: -3425566596918577541
(Was previously blank)

Set MCPH to search for custom.jar

Made "mods" folder on my computer
Inserted:
  [1.7.10]TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.27.903
  Archimedes-Ships-Mod-1.7.10
  journeymap-1.7.10-5.1.0-fairplay

Uploaded mods folder via FileZilla

Uploaded run.bat via FileZilla

Made folder on server: TFC Server

Moved files from root to TFC Server folder:
  mods
  libraries
  custom.jar

Removed extra world names from MCPH Control Panel, leaving "SolidGround".
(So when the server starts it will generate a world folder by that name)

Here I encountered a problem.

According to the TFC Wiki Server Install Guide page the last step is "Start run.bat or run.sh (on linux you will have to do chmod +x run.sh first)"

I don't know how to run the run.bat folder from MCPH. 

I found this page, which seems to address the problem: MCPH Forum

But Forge is supposed to be run as a custom jar according to this page: MCPH Forge Installation Instructions

I'm thinking I can't do both.  I didn't run run.bat as custom.jar on any previous attempts, so this may have been the problem all along.

Using run.bat/sh is essentially the same thing as using the control panel to launch the server. All it does is say specifically which file should be launched, as well as any additional JVM arguments such as memory allocation.