Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TonyLiberatto

[79.26] Stoneagecraft, OffLine

24 posts in this topic

This Server is Permanently Off Line

This server was born out of a desire to extend stone age, many players really enjoy those first moments in a new world and the challenge to survive.

Using Minetweker and progression we created a world where before you are able to create and use metal tools you first need to prove yourself capable of surviving using stone tools long enough to raise animals and farm for food.

There are a lot of new mobs and Monsters, surviving is supposed to be hard and you will die a few times before getting the hang of the server. 

Once you survive and make your first Full bronze ( any kind of bronze) armor. You will be able to join all the players in the North and work in the Spawn area. Towns will be created by admins .

We are part of the Darkagecraft Family and as such have a forum here: http://darkagecraft.com

The Main IP for the Lobby/Hub is 192.99.1.202  please no ports.

Also we have Mumble, please join us.

Please Fill out Applications here, just a few questions:

Minecraft user name:

Your Age:

Your Time Zone:

Location Country and State:

Tell us a bit about yourself:

How can you help us?

Edited by TonyLiberatto

Hi :)
i'm quitte interested but i have some questions too

so how "long" or hard it is to reach bronze age?
and also what kinds of tweaks are about the stone age itself? i've reed older posts of you so i'm sure it will be realistic or at least logical ^^

anyways:

Minecraft user name: ravenpuk

Your Age:23

Your Time Zone: GMT+1

Location Country and State:Belgium - Brussels

Tell us a bit about yourself:  I don't know what to say.. i didn't play a lot on servers because of trolls but i like the community play idea ^^, my english is very rubbish but it gets better, TFC is my favorite mod ever :D and i like thaumcraft too and i loved gregtech

How can you help us? thats a tough one, i'm not a very good minecraft architect but surely can help building some houses, walls or foundry's structures i don't know :P

Minecraft user name: Pilav_Ayran

Your Age: 14

Your Time Zone: GMT+2

Location Country and State: Turkey/Istanbul

Tell us a bit about yourself: My english is good but only chat . I always make buildings. Helping my friends and our servers with my building skills   :)

How can you help us? : I can build everything . Whatever you want. :P

Welcome to the server  and . Please register in our forum.

As far as how long it will take to get to bronze age . it will depend on how good you are at tfc. and dodging monsters.

I advise you to avoid mobs until you have a t least a leather armor.

it takes a while to find cows and progress through the technology. You will not be able to make or use any copper tools until you have cows producing cheese and a farm for bread and vegetables. So it will be a while.

To make thing more interesting trees do not drop saplings, so wood will get far and farther from your base.

There are a lot of new monsters that will kill you easy and some animals are also aggressive.  You are encouraged to find and use as much light as possible so monsters will not spawn inside your base.

As a plus we tweak how monsters spawn, so they only do it in dirt, grass and raw stone. So as long as you have a floor inside your house there will not be a creeper waiting for you in there after a trip.

Another way to learn more about the settings is to read the forum.

Minecraft user name: sideburns910

Your Age: 25

Your Time Zone: -6 (Central standard time)

Location Country and State: United States, Oklahoma

Tell us a bit about yourself: Fairly new to Terrafirmacraft but I love a good challenge, even if it gets the better of me. Currently I'm a student in college so I won't be able to be on all the time, but I'd love to be around when I can. 

How can you help us? While my building skills aren't very refined (Stoneage architecture fits well with my level of buildings) I have been know to be a competent workhorse when it comes to working on group projects. I take direction well and handle 'menial' tasks with 36% less complaining than the average user of the internet. All joking aside, I enjoy helping others get things done.

Welcome to the server sideburns910 . Please register in our forum and have fun.

Minecraft username: Landryx

Your age: 27

Your Time Zone: -5 GMT

Location country and State: Quebec, Canada

Tell us a bit about yourself: Like sideburns, I'm a student so i won't be able to be connected all the time neither but I know this mod pretty well and can help anybody for any task.

How can you help us? I'm pretty new to server experiences so I don't really know how people keep things organized or build things but whenever... If I can help I'll do!

Welcome to the server Landryx. Please register in our forum and have fun.

Minecraft user name: aspo78

Your Age:19

Your Time Zone: EST

Location Country and State: USA north carolina

Tell us a bit about yourself: just looking to have some fun new to TFC

How can you help us? By increasing your popularity

OK you are added to thje whitelist aspo78 .  Please remember that this is a challenge server, so not the ideal place for someone new to tfc. Play at your own risk.

Username: Dragonfoxninja

Time zone: MST

State: USA, Colorado

About myself: I am an experienced minecraft player, I've been around since alpha. I've gone inactive for a while, but I still consider myself to be very good at building.

How can you help us?: Castles. Castles everywhere. You have never seen anyone who builds more than me when I'm on, especially castles. 

Welcome to the server.

Because this is a challenge server, at Spawn we have a Random Teleporter and players are suppose to survive alone or in small groups if they bring a friend. At least untill the are able to prove themselves by making a bronze ( any kind of Bronze ) Armor.

Username:vincesamur

Time zone:CET

State: Italy, Sicily

About me: I want to try a new experience with the TFC in multiplayer.

How can you help for us:I'm often online and i know good the mod

Welcome to the Server vincesamur . Please register in our forum and have fun.

Minecraft user name: zenin

Your Age: 28

Your Time Zone: UTC +3

Location Country and State: Moscow, Russia

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm crazy about tfc, i will never play vanilla again, I'm looking for good tfc server

I just add you to the whitelist  zenin . Now remember Stoneagecraft is a challenge server, so you are expected to survive in the wild by yourself until bronze age, that when you can move up north to join human society.

If you just looking for a nice modded Terrafirmacraft server maybe you should try Darkagecraft.

Minecraft user name: Jacciee

Your Age: 16

Your Time Zone:  CET +1

Location Country and State: Zuid-Holland, the Netherlands

Tell us a bit about yourself:  i love TFC, have been playing it for a long time (with breaks). I love challenges and maybe this will be another fun challkenge to conquer.

How can you help us? I really like to talk and i'll help if I have the knowledge to help.

Welcome to Stoneagecraft  Jacciee . I will be on mumble most of today, so meet me there if you have any questions.

Minecraft user name: Robertking

Your Age: 18

Your Time Zone: CST                

Location Country and State: AL USA

Tell us a bit about yourself: I like cars and I drive a 83 Volvo 245 DL and a 16 Subaru WRX STi

How can you help us? I will bring diversity to the community with my humorous attitude and my mmo grinding expertise

Welcome to the server Robertking. Please register in our forum and have fun.

Minecraft user name: RiceIsSoNice

Your Age:15

Your Time Zone:EST

Location Country and State:MERICA NY

Tell us a bit about yourself: Rice :3

How can you help us?: I like farming(rice) and building :3

Minecraft Username: Griffinisrich

Your Age: 14

Time Zone: CST

Location country and state: United States, TN

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am trying to join this server because I too think that the stone age is one of the most interesting parts of the game. Another aspect which seems to be focused on is farming, which I also enjoy the TFC way of doing.

How can you help us?: Well, like I said previously, farming Livestock and Plants are both very interesting to me.

Edited by GriffinIsRich
Forgot age

Username: Serevus

Time Zone: EST

Location Country and State: United States, New Hampshire

A bit about me: Well I was looking for more of a challenge than vanilla, and no other mods seemed to have the realism TFC has. I'm interested in early human civilization and how it developed, and TFC wasn't too far from how it happened. It's much more realistic than vanilla anyway. I also do a little bit of blacksmithing in real life, and seeing it implemented pretty realistically into Minecraft was really cool to see for the first time.

How can you help us?: I'm not sure if this server is still active anymore, or if this forum is looked at anymore, but I consider myself a good team player, and this server makes TFC a real challenge to work through in order to be part of the server community. I really like the idea of it as well, and I hope that I can be accepted into it.