Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TerraColony

Any Information

9 posts in this topic

I personally want to know more about tfc 2 the ideas surrounding it and other stuff for example I have heard about scattered theories throughout forums that have heard from others and I was hoping maybe we could come together as a community and just post as much info as we know/Our theories/what we heard hopefully rumors can be set to rest and some people will know a little more about this "new" terra firma craft :D

Basically anything that Bioxx or I have posted as a reply or on our twitter is all of the information that exists. Anything that any other community member says is nothing more than a suggestion, so don't expect it in the mod.

Miss kitty, thank you for tfc one, just wondering any news on 2? I don't have twitter sorry :/

You don't need a Twitter account to view our posts.

twitter.com/TFCBioxx

twitter.com/Kittychanley

This post is high on the page, so if anyone looking for information like me sees it, they will not get said information.

The correct twitter account for Bioxx is:

twitter.com/TFC_Bioxx

Honestly, the kittychanley one is mostly just unrelated personal updates, at least recently. Bioxx posts about tfc2, but there is not much recent news on there other than screenshots of some cool stuff. Most of the movements can be seen in the development section, but as was mentioned before, this stuff might not all show up in the final product.

Suggestion:

If you are going to direct inquiries to twitter, it might be a good idea to use a #terrafirmacraft2 tag (since #TFC2 is all soccer stuff). Also, maybe it would make more sense to create a dedicated TFC twitter account that all the admins can share for posting news. Something like @terrafirmacraft or what not.

Sorry for the typo, I posted the reply using my phone so I wasn't able to easily go find a link and copy it over. In all honesty, the reason it's so hard to find information about TFC2 is because there really isn't any. We haven't made much progress, and in the last month or so Bioxx and I haven't really done much of anything at all because other things have come up. The last thing Bioxx did with TFC2 was back in mid-June, and the last thing I did was way back in January. We're still working on TFC2, just not super actively right at this moment.

Dang. I dropped in to see if anything had progressed in the last six months. Looks like no. 

On what do you base that statement?

Did you check all the GIT repositories and find that not a single line of code has been written???

*visible* progress has maybe been nil, but I am sure there's lots going on that we don't/can't see here...

Also the growing menagerie of critters.  Witness Therighthon's llama - light years ahead of Mojang's, and shearable to boot!  And Konlii's fantastic camel, a much more sensible mount than a llama, which irl cannot generally carry a grown human, much less one with gear.  Just two animals out of many.