Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
valkupo

[Solved] Minecraft 1.7.10 is not an option in any launcher?

8 posts in this topic

Have you read, understood, and followed all of the rules listed in large text at the top of the support forum? (Yes/No): 
Answering "no" to the above question will result in your post being deleted.

Yes, and I removed the rest of the form because it was not applicable.

I wanted to return to TFC after a long time, and read the wiki as well as watched the installation video by Kittychanley. However the both the Minecraft vanilla launcher and ATL do not seem to have 1.7.10 available. I have tried playing with some other modpacks that were interesting enough, but I was hoping for a plain TFC experience.

I took a screencap of the vanilla launcher, and I can take one of the ATL if necessary even though it's the same thing. I have no idea where to proceed from here.

I'm a moron... math has trained me to ignore 0's at the end of decimals... This can be removed...

post-189-0-57938500-1456585102_thumb.jpg

Edited by valkupo

To clarify here, since Bunsan's reply was not the actual solution.

The original poster was reading 1.7.10 as a decimal and therefore saw it as One.Seven.One, and expected to find it in the list below 1.7.2. They didn't realize it was actually One.Seven.Ten and that they just needed to scroll up on the list.

I have tried playing with some other modpacks that were interesting enough, but I was hoping for a plain TFC experience.

Which suggests the OP was unaware of the pack I curate that allows a plain TFC experience.

I'm a moron... math has trained me to ignore 0's at the end of decimals... This can be removed...

Since the OP was edited with that before I posted it seemed rather pointless to restate what he knew and had posted.

Which suggests the OP was unaware of the pack I curate that allows a plain TFC experience.

Except that you didn't link to the original post of the topic for your pack. You linked to a random post in that topic talking about Java versions, making it look like you were suggesting he needed to change his Java version, and nothing at all related to the pack itself.

Fixed. No idea why it grabbed that link when I had OP up.

ive got a similar problem,

I cant see the newest forge version in the profile editor after running the forge install into the client

I should have the new version 10.13.4.1558, but the highest version available in the menu is 10.13.4.1448.

Edited by tally

Be sure to close your Minecraft client before installing Forge. Then when you start your client after that it should list the newer Forge instance.