[TFC 0.79.29] TFC Tweaker - Minetweaker compatibility for TFC

StrayWolfe
By StrayWolfe in Addons & Applications,
TFC Tweaker TFC Tweaker adds Minetweaker support for Terrafirmacraft. Currently supported recipes include the  Terrafirmacraft Anvil, Barrel, Heating Items, Knapping, Loom and Quern.  Download TFC Tweaker Changelog Version: 1.1.4.0 Requires: Terrafirmacraft 0.79.29.922 by Bioxx, Dunkleosteus and Kittychanley MineTweaker 3 3.0.10B for Minecraft 1.7.10 by Stan Hebben Wiki This wiki has all of the instructions for each supported TFC device. If you would prefer the text file of these instructions, click here. Bug Reports Please submit your bug/suggestion/issue at my github issue tracker. I will try to respond as quickly as I can. Source Code All source code can be found at my Github. If you want to contribute to the code or know a better way of coding, feel free to make a pull request. Depending on the submission, I might include it in a future update. Mod Packs/License TFC Tweaker is an open source addon released under version 3 of the GNU Lesser General Public License. You have the right to use this mod in your modpack. You can give me credit or not I really don't care. If you feel the need to tell me you are using this in your modpack, just leave a post in this forum. 
  • 75 replies