Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
StrayWolfe

[TFC 0.79.29] TFC Tweaker - Minetweaker compatibility for TFC

76 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ciekma said:

Are you sure, that knapping recipes are working? Even copied example didn't shows any recipies in NEI.

BTW, more general knapping recipe would be welcome, with definition of input material and its amount.

Unless you have NEI and the TerraFirmaCraft NEI plugin, you will not see any recipes in NEI since neither TFC or TFC Tweaker add NEI support. I just tested the example recipes and they all work. If you have the TerraFirmaCraft NEI plugin, the recipes will also show in NEI.

As for knapping, you can knap stone, leather or clay and the amount required of each ingredient is predefined in TFC so it requires whatever amount of stone, leather or clay that default TFC requires. For example:

mods.Terrafirmacraft.Knapping.addClayWorkingRecipe(<minecraft:clay> * 2, "#####", "#   #", "#   #", "#   #", "#####");

This recipe requires 5 TFC clay,  the TFC default requirement, and will make 2 vanilla clay blocks.

The knapping pattern shown:

#####
#       #
#       #
#       #
#####

Makes a cut away of the border of the clay leaving a 3x3 in the center.

Edited by JAWolfe

NEW UPDATE

Changes:

Registers  anvil recipes based off the world seed

Recipes no longer require a crafting value; it can include one but the value will not be used.

Fixed anvil recipe removal not registering on initial world load

12 minutes ago, JAWolfe said:

NEW UPDATE

Changes:

Registers  anvil recipes based off the world seed

Recipes no longer require a crafting value; it can include one but the value will not be used.

Fixed anvil recipe removal not registering on initial world load

Nice, the crafting value was bothering me xD

Thanks for update.

BTW, I found an origin of my knapping issues - seems that /mt reload doesn't refresh knapping recipes, full mc restart is required.

8 hours ago, ciekma said:

Thanks for update.

BTW, I found an origin of my knapping issues - seems that /mt reload doesn't refresh knapping recipes, full mc restart is required.

That is odd. Knapping recipes reload when I use them. The knapping recipes have always supported reloading, so it isn't a version issue. Could you send me a copy of the scripts you are trying to use? Since I do not know if you are using multiple mods that might interfere with this mod or if there is a script error within the .zs file, it can be difficult for me to determine the cause of your problem. I do know that if you use the specified TFC and MT with this mod, you will be able to reload knapping recipes.

I'm using other mods and probably some interfere, I see messages 'WARNING: x modifications were stuck'. I will try to check which mod is responsible on above issues.

The modifications stuck message is sent by Minetweaker when the method does not support the /mt reload command and minecraft must be reloaded to undo the original change. If I were to use a script that removes a recipe, load the script, then try to remove the script; minetweaker will attempt to add the recipe back if the method provides a way to add it back. If a method does not provide a way to undo the script change then you will get the modifications stuck message.

The knapping recipe should not be giving the modifications stuck message since it provides support and will attempt to undo the script. If the knapping recipe cannot undo the script you will likely not see any indicators since minetweaker will think that it worked.

Since you have given me almost no information on your problem, I cannot really help. Everything appears to work as it is intended.

Strange.

Finally I removed almost all mods and all scripts, leave only clay example recipe in script/test.zs and following mods:

NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.110-universal.jar
[1.7.10]TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.29.922.jar        
TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin-1.7.10-1.5.3.25.jar
CodeChickenCore-1.7.10-1.0.7.46-universal.jar  
TFCTweaker-1.7.10-0.01.02.jar
MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.10B.jar

and still /mt reload doesn't working.

Not a giant issue, but I wonder what goes wrong.

7 hours ago, ciekma said:

Strange.

Finally I removed almost all mods and all scripts, leave only clay example recipe in script/test.zs and following mods:

NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.110-universal.jar
[1.7.10]TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.29.922.jar        
TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin-1.7.10-1.5.3.25.jar
CodeChickenCore-1.7.10-1.0.7.46-universal.jar  
TFCTweaker-1.7.10-0.01.02.jar
MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.10B.jar

and still /mt reload doesn't working.

Not a giant issue, but I wonder what goes wrong.

So I used the same list of mod that you used and I found that /mt reload affects the actual crafting but it does not update the NEI recipes. So you will be able to craft the new recipe with /mt reload but you will not see the updated recipe in NEI until you reload minecraft.

The text version link doesn't work anymore.

51 minutes ago, Leo05 said:

The text version link doesn't work anymore.

Thanks for pointing that out. I changed my github username and I forgot to update these links. It is fixed now.

8 hours ago, Leo05 said:

It doesn't work for me still.

OK, that has got the instructions and the text version file updated. I forgot to update those when I posted the update.

Thanks for updating the link. It works now.

Is it possible to add fire clay working recipe inputs?

5 hours ago, ciekma said:

Is it possible to add fire clay working recipe inputs?

It looks like that might be possible but I will need to see if I can implement it before I can say for certain.

Thank you for your effort.

If speaking about clay-related things, what about Fire Pit recipes?

Fire kiln recipes are not really possible with Minetweaker, do to the way it is implemented in TFC.

New Update

This update includes new methods of adding and removing recipes for fire clay.

I have also changed the original post to link to a wiki for the instructions so it can be easier to read and easier for me to edit.

Edited by StrayWolfe

Is it possible to add support for reuse and transform damage functions to anvil recipes?

Currently all input is consumed.

17 hours ago, ciekma said:

Is it possible to add support for reuse and transform damage functions to anvil recipes?

I might be able to do something with the AnvilCraftEvent to make this happen.

Edited by StrayWolfe

On 8/27/2016 at 7:26 AM, ciekma said:

New Update

This update adds support for advanced minetweaker functions of the anvil inputs. This has the potential to greatly expand the capabilities of the anvil. The methods that are now supported for the anvil inputs are reuse, transformDamage, transformReplace, noReturn and giveBack.

Is there some way of adding blocks for chisel? Respectively if there was, would you work on this? Thank you for your estimation =)

10 hours ago, drkoaeg said:

Is there some way of adding blocks for chisel? Respectively if there was, would you work on this? Thank you for your estimation =)

It looks like it will be tricky, but it might be possible.