Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
ciekma

modpack WIP [TFC-0.79.29] TerraFirmaProgressivePack

279 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, fred_ttangi said:

doesnt working in my pirate Multimc

Sorry, we are not supporting pirates here.

BTW, new 0.91 version is available, I fixed missing carpenters script file, which I forgot to commit before, and there are some minor tweaks: grease is more scientifically accurate and easier to achieve (from soap, oil and graphite, no more malachite needed), liquid dyes from Decoration mod have alternative recipes, methanol is a byproduct from ethanol distillation.

1 hour ago, ciekma said:

Sorry, we are not supporting pirates here.

BTW, new 0.91 version is available, I fixed missing carpenters script file, which I forgot to commit before, and there are some minor tweaks: grease is more scientifically accurate and easier to achieve (from soap, oil and graphite, no more malachite needed), liquid dyes from Decoration mod have alternative recipes, methanol is a byproduct from ethanol distillation.

nah i prayed and go,its just a problem,BTW i only use pirate because im live in Brazil,and i brazilian,and i Spent My Money in  a new ACER Notebook Aspire ES 15

Just a question, how do you make permalloy? Im testing in creative and i just dont know how :/. is there some way to do it or a conflict with invar?

Edit: Also, bug when using regular IC2 cutters on wire you get an additional cutter from it.

Edited by KsterNator

17 hours ago, KsterNator said:

Just a question, how do you make permalloy? Im testing in creative and i just dont know how :/. is there some way to do it or a conflict with invar?

Edit: Also, bug when using regular IC2 cutters on wire you get an additional cutter from it.

Permalloy ingot can be achieved from Foundry Metal Caster, or alternatively from IE Arc Furnace.  I see no conflict with invar, Permalloy is Nickel with some Iron, invar opposite.

Thanks for nailing cutters bug. it is corrected in version 0.92.

2 hours ago, ciekma said:

Permalloy ingot can be achieved from Foundry Metal Caster, or alternatively from IE Arc Furnace.  I see no conflict with invar, Permalloy is Nickel with some Iron, invar opposite.

Thanks for nailing cutters bug. it is corrected in version 0.92.

I don't really get what your saying when, "Permalloy is Nickel with some Iron, invar opposite." Do you mean that in the alloy mixer you need nickel in the first slot instead of iron? if so ive tried and still cant get it. If you would go into detail please

What im saying is that how am i supposed to make Permalloy when Invar has the same recipe and materials.

Edited by KsterNator

15 hours ago, KsterNator said:

What im saying is that how am i supposed to make Permalloy when Invar has the same recipe and materials.

OK, now I get your point, I forgot that it is liquidstack and therefore recipe is ambiguous. Same situation with rose gold and electrum.

In 0.93 version I changed permalloy recipe to nickel and steel, it is advanced alloy and therefore deserves more advanced resources. Rose gold is removed from alloy mixet, it can be still done by melting TFC ingot.

Also another possible recipe bug, impregnated paper and creosote treated tile uses the same recipes and materials, it probably has the same problem as the invar and permalloy

19 hours ago, KsterNator said:

Also another possible recipe bug, impregnated paper and creosote treated tile uses the same recipes and materials, it probably has the same problem as the invar and permalloy

Thanks for testing, indeed there should be paper instead of wooden support.

It is corrected in 0.94 version, I tweaked also grease recipes.

Version 0.95 contain newer version of Immersive Engineering mod, new items: insulator sections and molds for IE connectors, and some recipes was tweaked.

Just a question, is the recipe for steam pipes only supposed to give 1? its not that bad if so just wondering tho

8 hours ago, KsterNator said:

Just a question, is the recipe for steam pipes only supposed to give 1? its not that bad if so just wondering tho

Yes, it is even less expensive than original one - equivalent of 3 brass ingots, instead of 6, of course require forging and drilling, but this work can be simplified using rolling table and metal caster.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Sorry :(

Time: 4/18/17 4:50 PM
Description: Initializing game

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot create a fluidstack from a null fluid
    at net.minecraftforge.fluids.FluidStack.<init>(FluidStack.java:36)
    at net.minecraftforge.fluids.FluidRegistry.getFluidStack(FluidRegistry.java:229)
    at mods.railcraft.common.fluids.Fluids.get(Fluids.java:52)
    at mods.railcraft.common.modules.ModuleMagic.initFirst(ModuleMagic.java:57)
    at mods.railcraft.common.modules.ModuleManager.initFirst(ModuleManager.java:258)
    at mods.railcraft.common.modules.ModuleManager.preInit(ModuleManager.java:178)
    at mods.railcraft.common.core.Railcraft.preInit(Railcraft.java:173)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:556)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:243)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:480)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
    at info.mineshafter.GameStarter.main(GameStarter.java:33)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraftforge.fluids.FluidStack.<init>(FluidStack.java:36)
    at net.minecraftforge.fluids.FluidRegistry.getFluidStack(FluidRegistry.java:229)
    at mods.railcraft.common.fluids.Fluids.get(Fluids.java:52)
    at mods.railcraft.common.modules.ModuleMagic.initFirst(ModuleMagic.java:57)
    at mods.railcraft.common.modules.ModuleManager.initFirst(ModuleManager.java:258)
    at mods.railcraft.common.modules.ModuleManager.preInit(ModuleManager.java:178)
    at mods.railcraft.common.core.Railcraft.preInit(Railcraft.java:173)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:556)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:243)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:480)

-- Initialization --
Details:
Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878)

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
    Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.8.0_121, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 86174192 bytes (82 MB) / 351838208 bytes (335 MB) up to 523501568 bytes (499 MB)
    JVM Flags: 3 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx512M -Xmn128M
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1558 50 mods loaded, 50 mods active
    States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
    UCH    mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCH    FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1558-1.7.10.jar) 
    UCH    Forge{10.13.4.1558} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1558-1.7.10.jar) 
    UCH    tfc_coremod{0.79.29} [TFC[coremod]] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCH    CodeChickenCore{1.0.7.46} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCH    NotEnoughItems{1.0.5.110} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.110-universal.jar) 
    UCH    cuchaz.ships.core{1.7.10-1.0.3} [Ships Mod Core] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCH    terrafirmacraft{0.79.29} [TerraFirmaCraft] ([1.7.10]TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.29.922.jar) 
    UCH    DecorationsTFC{1.0.20} [Decorations] ([1.7.10]Decorations-1.0.20.jar) 
    UCH    tfcm{0.13.0} [TerraMisc] ([1.7.10]TerraMisc-0.13.0.jar) 
    UCH    tfcautomatedbellows{1.1a} [AutomatedBellowsAddon] ([1.7.10]TFCAutomatedBellowsAddon-1.1a.jar) 
    UCH    tfccellars{1.1} [CellarsAddon] ([1.7.10]TFCCellarsAddon-1.1.jar) 
    UCH    weightingscales{1.0} [TFC Scales] ([1.7.10]TFCScales-1.0.2.jar) 
    UCH    tfcudarymod{0.2.33} [TFC Udary Mod] ([1.7.10]TFCUdaryMod-0.2.33.jar) 
    UCH    animalcrate{0.01} [AnimalCrate] (animalcrate-0.1.jar) 
    UCH    antiqueatlas{4.2.7-1.7.10} [Antique Atlas] (antiqueatlas-4.2.7-1.7.10.jar) 
    UCH    BlockProperties{0.1.5} [Block Properties] (BlockProperties-1.7.10-0.1.5.jar) 
    UCH    CarpentersBlocks{3.3.8.1} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.8.1 - MC 1.7.10.jar) 
    UCH    creativecore{1.3.14} [CreativeCore] (CreativeCore v1.3.24 mc1.7.10.jar) 
    UCH    customitems{1.0.9b} [Meta Mod: Custom Items] (customitems-1.0.9_beta_1.7.10.jar) 
    UCH    DamageIndicatorsMod{3.2.0} [Damage Indicators] (Damage-Indicators-Mod-1.7.10.jar) 
    UCH    DynamicLights{1.3.9} [Dynamic Lights] (DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar) 
    UCH    DynamicLights_onFire{1.0.5} [Dynamic Lights Burning Entity Module] (DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar) 
    UCH    DynamicLights_creepers{1.0.4} [Dynamic Lights Creeper Module] (DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar) 
    UCH    DynamicLights_dropItems{1.0.8} [Dynamic Lights EntityItem Module] (DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar) 
    UCH    DynamicLights_mobEquipment{1.0.8} [Dynamic Lights Mob Equipment Light Module] (DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar) 
    UCH    DynamicLights_flameArrows{1.0.0} [Dynamic Lights Fiery Arrows Light Module] (DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar) 
    UCH    DynamicLights_floodLights{1.0.2} [Dynamic Lights Flood Light] (DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar) 
    UCH    DynamicLights_otherPlayers{1.0.8} [Dynamic Lights OtherPlayers Light Module] (DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar) 
    UCH    DynamicLights_thePlayer{1.1.4} [Dynamic Lights Player Light Module] (DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar) 
    UCE    IC2{2.2.827-experimental} [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2-2.2.827-experimental.jar) 
    UCE    Railcraft{9.12.2.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar) 
    UCH    foundry{1.2.2.0} [Foundry] (Foundry-1.7.10-1.2.2.0.jar) 
    UCH    Steamcraft{0.29.2} [Flaxbeard's Steam Power] (FSP-1.7.10-0.29.2.jar) 
    UCE    ihl{0.618} [IHL Tools & Machines for IC2V2] (ihl-tools_n_machines-0.618-1.7.10.jar) 
    UCH    ImmersiveEngineering{0.7.7} [Immersive Engineering] (ImmersiveEngineering-0.7.7.jar) 
    UCH    MapWriter{2.1.8} [MapWriter] (MapWriter-1.7.10-2.1.10.jar) 
    UCH    MineTweaker3{3.0.10} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.10B.jar) 
    UCH    MobProperties{1.0.2} [Mob Properties] (MobProperties-1.7.10-1.0.2.jar) 
    UCH    modtweaker2{0.9.5} [Mod Tweaker 2] (ModTweaker2-0.9.5.jar) 
    UCH    neiintegration{1.1.2} [NEI Integration] (NEIIntegration-MC1.7.10-1.1.2.jar) 
    UCH    cuchaz.cuchazinteractive{1.7.10-1.0} [Cuchaz Interactive] (shipsMod-v1.7.10-1.0.4.jar) 
    UCH    cuchaz.ships{1.7.10-1.0.3} [Ships Mod] (shipsMod-v1.7.10-1.0.4.jar) 
    UCH    SimpleAchievements{MC1.7.10-1.1.0-21} [Simple Achievements] (SimpleAchievements-MC1.7.10-1.1.0-21.jar) 
    UCH    TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin{1.5.3.25} [TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin] (TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin-1.7.10-1.5.3.25.jar) 
    UCH    TFC-Tweaks{0.4.0.17} [TFC-Tweaks] (TFC-Tweaks-1.7.10-0.4.0.17.jar) 
    UCH    TFCTweaker{1.1.4.0} [TFC Tweaker] (TFCTweaker-1.7.10-1.1.4.0.jar) 
    UCH    TooMuchTime{2.4.0} [TooMuchTime] (TooMuchTime-1.7.10-2.4.0.tnfc-4-universal.jar) 
    UCH    Waila{1.5.10} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar) 
    UCH    JustAnotherSpawner{0.17.7} [Just Another Spawner] (JustAnotherSpawner-0.17.7.jar) 
    GL info: ' Vendor: 'Intel' Version: '4.3.0 - Build 10.18.14.4264' Renderer: 'Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600'
    TFC-Tweaks: PLEASE TRY TO START THE GAME AT LEAST TWICE. The load order modifications we do only kick in after a reload.
    TFC-Tweaks-ASM: FluidContainerRegistryCT: 3 / 3; FluidRegistryCT: 6 / 6
    Launched Version: 1.7.10-Forge10.13.4.1558-1.7.10
    LWJGL: 2.9.1
    OpenGL: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 GL version 4.3.0 - Build 10.18.14.4264, Intel
    GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.
Anisotropic filtering is supported and maximum anisotropy is 16.
Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Resource Packs: []
    Current Language: English (US)
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1)

Also, another issue is that i cant run it. Keeps shutting down internal servers upon world gen.

Hope you can help!

17 minutes ago, *miniusAreas* said:

TFC-Tweaks: PLEASE TRY TO START THE GAME AT LEAST TWICE. The load order modifications we do only kick in after a reload.

Try to start minecraft again, attach report if failed.

Well, i MAY have found why i couldnt play origonaly, but upon a second try, another error not related to my current isssue poped up.

// Hey, that tickles! Hehehe!

Time: 4/18/17 5:18 PM
Description: Updating screen events

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.DynamicTexture.<init>(SourceFile:24)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiMainMenu.func_73866_w_(GuiMainMenu.java:141)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146280_a(GuiScreen.java:255)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_147108_a(Minecraft.java:808)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71371_a(Minecraft.java:2135)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.tryLoadExistingWorld(FMLClientHandler.java:696)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiSelectWorld.func_146615_e(GuiSelectWorld.java:183)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiSelectWorld.func_146284_a(GuiSelectWorld.java:130)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_73864_a(GuiScreen.java:225)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146274_d(GuiScreen.java:296)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146269_k(GuiScreen.java:268)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1640)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:973)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:898)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.DynamicTexture.<init>(SourceFile:24)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiMainMenu.func_73866_w_(GuiMainMenu.java:141)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146280_a(GuiScreen.java:255)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_147108_a(Minecraft.java:808)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71371_a(Minecraft.java:2135)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.tryLoadExistingWorld(FMLClientHandler.java:696)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiSelectWorld.func_146615_e(GuiSelectWorld.java:183)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiSelectWorld.func_146284_a(GuiSelectWorld.java:130)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_73864_a(GuiScreen.java:225)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146274_d(GuiScreen.java:296)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146269_k(GuiScreen.java:268)

-- Affected screen --
Details:
    Screen name: net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiMainMenu
Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1640)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:973)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:898)

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
    Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.8.0_121, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 138472 bytes (0 MB) / 523501568 bytes (499 MB) up to 523501568 bytes (499 MB)
    JVM Flags: 3 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx512M -Xmn128M
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 17
    FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1558 50 mods loaded, 50 mods active
    States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1558-1.7.10.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    Forge{10.13.4.1558} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1558-1.7.10.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    tfc_coremod{0.79.29} [TFC[coremod]] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    CodeChickenCore{1.0.7.46} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    NotEnoughItems{1.0.5.110} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.110-universal.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    cuchaz.ships.core{1.7.10-1.0.3} [Ships Mod Core] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    terrafirmacraft{0.79.29} [TerraFirmaCraft] ([1.7.10]TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.29.922.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    TFC-Tweaks{0.4.0.17} [TFC-Tweaks] (TFC-Tweaks-1.7.10-0.4.0.17.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    DecorationsTFC{1.0.20} [Decorations] ([1.7.10]Decorations-1.0.20.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    tfcm{0.13.0} [TerraMisc] ([1.7.10]TerraMisc-0.13.0.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    tfcautomatedbellows{1.1a} [AutomatedBellowsAddon] ([1.7.10]TFCAutomatedBellowsAddon-1.1a.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    tfccellars{1.1} [CellarsAddon] ([1.7.10]TFCCellarsAddon-1.1.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    weightingscales{1.0} [TFC Scales] ([1.7.10]TFCScales-1.0.2.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    tfcudarymod{0.2.33} [TFC Udary Mod] ([1.7.10]TFCUdaryMod-0.2.33.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    animalcrate{0.01} [AnimalCrate] (animalcrate-0.1.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    antiqueatlas{4.2.7-1.7.10} [Antique Atlas] (antiqueatlas-4.2.7-1.7.10.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    BlockProperties{0.1.5} [Block Properties] (BlockProperties-1.7.10-0.1.5.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    CarpentersBlocks{3.3.8.1} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.8.1 - MC 1.7.10.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    creativecore{1.3.14} [CreativeCore] (CreativeCore v1.3.24 mc1.7.10.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    customitems{1.0.9b} [Meta Mod: Custom Items] (customitems-1.0.9_beta_1.7.10.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    DamageIndicatorsMod{3.2.0} [Damage Indicators] (Damage-Indicators-Mod-1.7.10.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    DynamicLights{1.3.9} [Dynamic Lights] (DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    DynamicLights_onFire{1.0.5} [Dynamic Lights Burning Entity Module] (DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    DynamicLights_creepers{1.0.4} [Dynamic Lights Creeper Module] (DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    DynamicLights_dropItems{1.0.8} [Dynamic Lights EntityItem Module] (DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    DynamicLights_mobEquipment{1.0.8} [Dynamic Lights Mob Equipment Light Module] (DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    DynamicLights_flameArrows{1.0.0} [Dynamic Lights Fiery Arrows Light Module] (DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    DynamicLights_floodLights{1.0.2} [Dynamic Lights Flood Light] (DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    DynamicLights_otherPlayers{1.0.8} [Dynamic Lights OtherPlayers Light Module] (DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    DynamicLights_thePlayer{1.1.4} [Dynamic Lights Player Light Module] (DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    IC2{2.2.827-experimental} [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2-2.2.827-experimental.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    Railcraft{9.12.2.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    foundry{1.2.2.0} [Foundry] (Foundry-1.7.10-1.2.2.0.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    Steamcraft{0.29.2} [Flaxbeard's Steam Power] (FSP-1.7.10-0.29.2.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    ihl{0.618} [IHL Tools & Machines for IC2V2] (ihl-tools_n_machines-0.618-1.7.10.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    ImmersiveEngineering{0.7.7} [Immersive Engineering] (ImmersiveEngineering-0.7.7.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    MapWriter{2.1.8} [MapWriter] (MapWriter-1.7.10-2.1.10.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    MineTweaker3{3.0.10} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.10B.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    MobProperties{1.0.2} [Mob Properties] (MobProperties-1.7.10-1.0.2.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    modtweaker2{0.9.5} [Mod Tweaker 2] (ModTweaker2-0.9.5.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    neiintegration{1.1.2} [NEI Integration] (NEIIntegration-MC1.7.10-1.1.2.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    cuchaz.cuchazinteractive{1.7.10-1.0} [Cuchaz Interactive] (shipsMod-v1.7.10-1.0.4.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    cuchaz.ships{1.7.10-1.0.3} [Ships Mod] (shipsMod-v1.7.10-1.0.4.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    SimpleAchievements{MC1.7.10-1.1.0-21} [Simple Achievements] (SimpleAchievements-MC1.7.10-1.1.0-21.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin{1.5.3.25} [TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin] (TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin-1.7.10-1.5.3.25.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    TFCTweaker{1.1.4.0} [TFC Tweaker] (TFCTweaker-1.7.10-1.1.4.0.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    TooMuchTime{2.4.0} [TooMuchTime] (TooMuchTime-1.7.10-2.4.0.tnfc-4-universal.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    Waila{1.5.10} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAAAAA    JustAnotherSpawner{0.17.7} [Just Another Spawner] (JustAnotherSpawner-0.17.7.jar) 
    GL info: ' Vendor: 'Intel' Version: '4.3.0 - Build 10.18.14.4264' Renderer: 'Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600'
    TFC-Tweaks-ASM: FluidContainerRegistryCT: 3 / 3; FluidRegistryCT: 6 / 6
    Launched Version: 1.7.10-Forge10.13.4.1558-1.7.10
    LWJGL: 2.9.1
    OpenGL: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 GL version 4.3.0 - Build 10.18.14.4264, Intel
    GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.
Anisotropic filtering is supported and maximum anisotropy is 16.
Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Resource Packs: []
    Current Language: English (US)
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1)

Apparently, i dont have enough memory to run all the mods.

Hopefully i can update my pc soon! Other than that, lets see if i can allocate some more memory!

4 minutes ago, *miniusAreas* said:

Well, i MAY have found why i couldnt play origonaly, but upon a second try, another error not related to my current isssue poped up.

// Hey, that tickles! Hehehe!

Well, its memory. I dont have enough! Bummer, must be shear amount of mods. Hopefully i can get my new PC soon so i can play this! Also, ill make sure to record it so the world can see your pack!

13 hours ago, *miniusAreas* said:
13 hours ago, *miniusAreas* said:

Well, its memory. I dont have enough! Bummer, must be shear amount of mods. Hopefully i can get my new PC soon so i can play this! Also, ill make sure to record it so the world can see your pack!

Seems that 500 MB ought not to be enough for anybody ;)

Try to increase maximal memory assignment to 1 GB using java parameter : -Xmx1G

I'm using this parameter for my old laptop with 32-bit java and it works for this modpack, of course 2GB and 64bit java is recommended for smooth gameplay.

1gb is the minimum to run just TFC. However at 1gb you will get a lot of out of memory crashes. For TFC or any TFCpack you really need 2gb, which necessitates 64-bit Java. 

20 minutes ago, Bunsan said:

1gb is the minimum to run just TFC. However at 1gb you will get a lot of out of memory crashes. For TFC or any TFCpack you really need 2gb, which necessitates 64-bit Java. 

I'm running this modpack with 1GB allocated, but it works acceptably, probably thanks to the Linux operating system (ubuntu 14.04).

I tried it with 32-bit Windows XP, and indeed, after few minutes of game framerate start to choke, and finally I got memory heap crash.

Yea, im currently able to run normal TFC fine, just not the modpack.
Also, it allways seems like i spawn in a biome without trees or without clay! sucks.

On 28.05.2016 at 5:48 PM, ciekma said:

glassworks script added - melting sand in firepit give only some kind of stained glass, clear glass by melting quartzite sand with flux in furnace/ard furnace, or quartzite sand in fsp crucible. Fancy coloured glasses can be obtained in arc furnace or (better efficiency) in fsp crucible

Which furnace can be used for obtaining clear glass? I refer to the "furnace/ard furnace" part. IE2? Other?

1 hour ago, MiaMia said:

Which furnace can be used for obtaining clear glass? I refer to the "furnace/ard furnace" part. IE2? Other?

Clear glass block can be produced in standard minecraft "vanilla" furnace - you need "vanilla" sand from TFC quartzite sand and flux. Quartzite sand, if not found directly, can be also sieved from granite or gneiss sand, or achieved by crushing quartzite gravel/cobblestone using rock smasher.

Other method is to use Foundry Inductive Furnace - with this device, you can also make glass slabs, stairs, panes.

If pure quartzite glass (without flux) is melted in Inductive Furnace, very clear quartz glass will be obtained, instead ordinary (and ugly) minecraft glass.

IE arc furnace no longer is used to melt glass - only for melting metal powders/ores. I will update original post.

Edited by ciekma

Currently tourmaline, ruby and other red gems are used as a redstone source (instead of cinnabar and cryolite, which uses are more accurate), saphirre and diamonds dusts are for for tools abrasive coatings.

Any idea, how to utilize other gems?

Hi, ive been playing this mod pack for a while now and im kinda enjoying it.

But i cant figure out how to make Grease lumps which are needed for pistons.

i cant get oil cells because you need pistons to make squeezer and make oil.

the second option is to use slime balls, but i dont know where should i be looking for slimes, are there the same spawning rules as in vanilla ? do i have to make a room underground and wait for them to spawn ?

or should i focus on the third method ? with mineral oil ? i was looking into it but it feels too expensive and complicated just to make pistons.

1 hour ago, Chaoss said:

But i cant figure out how to make Grease lumps which are needed for pistons.

i cant get oil cells because you need pistons to make squeezer and make oil.

the second option is to use slime balls, but i dont know where should i be looking for slimes, are there the same spawning rules as in vanilla ? do i have to make a room underground and wait for them to spawn ?

Using squeezer is only secondary source of crude oil, which should spawn naturally in shale rocks (and can be detected by propick). In early game stage, it can be picked by sinking barrel, and using empty cell on this barrel.

Please refer to wiki for information about additional minerals/ores occurrence: https://github.com/McZapkie/TerraFirmaProgressivePack/wiki/Ore-generation

Slimes can be found in all biomes, in underground caves below 40, just like minecraft ones. I tried to make spawn room for them, but it was not working, maybe because of supports. But I found them in natural cave.

Third option is most advanced (mineral oil is crude oil refining product, lithium soap is hard to obtain), but yields higher amount of grease.

Edited by ciekma

6 minutes ago, ciekma said:

Using squeezer is only secondary source of oil, which should spawn naturally in shale rocks (and can be detected by propick). In early game stage, it can be picked by sinking barrel, and using empty cell on this barrel.

Slimes can be found in all biomes, in underground caves below 40, just like minecraft ones. I tried to make spawn room for them, but it was not working, maybe because of supports. But I found them in natural cave.

wow thanks,  i guess ill  go around looking for oil then :-D , i was confused because nei didnt show any other sources for oil and i dont remember finding any so far. thanks for the help