Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
ciekma

modpack WIP [TFC-0.79.29] TerraFirmaProgressivePack

279 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, LightningShock said:

Personally I don't believe IC2 can be the actual cause, I just never saw this mod breaking other mods' recipes.

So you have first opportunity to see it :)

Go to .minecraft/config/ic2/shaped_recipes.ini, find recipe with lumberWood (there is one with rotor), remove or comment out, restart, voila: every plank have 19 or 20 recipes instead of 2.

God of Randomness know, what else is messed up, I reported this problem on IC2 forum, hope that they can fix it.

On 15.11.2017 at 3:09 AM, ciekma said:

Go to .minecraft/config/ic2/shaped_recipes.ini, find recipe with lumberWood (there is one with rotor), remove or comment out, restart, voila: every plank have 19 or 20 recipes instead of 2.

God of Randomness know, what else is messed up, I reported this problem on IC2 forum, hope that they can fix it.

Oh, so that custom recipe was on IC2's config... now makes sense. I used windows search to quickly look. Stupid search.

how do you make the tiny ship block? i can't seem to find a recipe for the IHL manual, or is there some other way to do it?

Edited by Will

You should get IHL book on wake-up.

If it is not working, change settings in ihl.cfg.

the reason, why ship block access is limited, is to prevent lags in case of massive ship block production (they are not falling, but we don't want to let users build bridges from it, because it is entity block).

i feel kinda dumb... wake-up from what exactly?
the config option for 'giveIHLManualOnPlayerWakeUpEvent' is set to true, so i tried sleeping in a minecraft bed, a thatch bed, and a carpenter's bed, but i didn't get anything.
beyond this slight complication, i've really been enjoying this modpack. great work!

I have played this modpack for the last 2 months and finally got to steel age in TFC.

I have never played IndustrialCraft and have encountered some troubles, probably because of my lack of experience with those mods.

Right now I am stuck not knowing exactly how to proceed.

I looked for the ingame books and manuals, but their recipe requires paper.

Paper can only be made using a paper machine.

The paper machine needs several components that need other machines to produce. In the end, I get stuck because the paper machine needs components made in a rolling machine, that one needs pistons, they in turn need pistons. Pistons need a piston base that one needs Grease Lump that can only be made from a slimeball or an Oil cell.

Do slimes spawn in this modpack? If so in what kind of biome?

To get an Oil Cell I need an Industrial Squeezer that in turn needs pistons to be made.

I appreciate any help.

I really would like to get the machines in a legit way and not just spawn components. Once I start getting thins in creative it just ruins the experience for me.

Before I forget. Thank you very much for this modpack.

22 hours ago, TonyLiberatto said:

I have played this modpack for the last 2 months and finally got to steel age in TFC.

I have never played IndustrialCraft and have encountered some troubles, probably because of my lack of experience with those mods.

The paper machine needs several components that need other machines to produce. In the end, I get stuck because the paper machine needs components made in a rolling machine, that one needs pistons, they in turn need pistons. Pistons need a piston base that one needs Grease Lump that can only be made from a slimeball or an Oil cell.

To get an Oil Cell I need an Industrial Squeezer that in turn needs pistons to be made.

I appreciate any help.

I really would like to get the machines in a legit way and not just spawn components. Once I start getting thins in creative it just ruins the experience for me.

see Ancient method of paper making.

OP said you are supposed to get a book when spawning, see 2 posts above yours.

On 2/12/2017 at 5:05 PM, TonyLiberatto said:

I appreciate any help.

I always spawn the books I need (unless they have an actual use other than info). I can look for the information on the books on the net, so it is just a matter of commodity.

I would recommend following the "Living on the Edge" post by ciekma: 

As the creator of the modpack he knows the best way to advance and ways to obtain resources that may not seem evident from the NEI GUI. For example, for the grease for pistons you can use the bronze tub with lard and limewater, which is an easy recipe to over look because it seems more difficult than it really is.

Edited by lJuanGB

3 minutes ago, lJuanGB said:

I always spawn the books I need (unless they have an actual use other than info). I can look for the information on the books on the net, so it is just a matter of commodity.

I would recommend following the "Living on the Edge" post by ciekma: 

As the creator of the modpack he knows the best way to advance and ways to obtain resources that may not seem evident from the NEI GUI. For example, for the grease for pistons you can use the bronze tub with lard and limewater, which is an easy recipe to over look because it seems more difficult than it really is.

To be honest that also looks like spoilers.

paper is made with the tfc primitive tools addon mod, with the paper press.

slimes can be found below y=40, as usual.

Edited by Will

I have some suggestions for you ciekma:
can you make a way to get more metal out of ore using high level machines? in the wurmcraft pack i played awhile ago, you could use the crusher to get double or triple the amount of metal from ore. currently, there isn't any real bonus to crushing ore to make metal, so it would be nice to have that bonus as you level up in tech.
speaking of the wurmcraft pack, would you want to add the ae2 mod to this pack? it might not fit the theme you are going for, but maybe you could make it extremely expensive or something.

that's it for now. thanks

While I was playing I noticed cellar addon requires snow blocks as coolant, but the recipe for them is a compressor one, which I think is a bummer for early game, as you require an anvil to craft a saw.

On 04.12.2017 at 3:44 AM, Will said:

I have some suggestions for you ciekma:
can you make a way to get more metal out of ore using high level machines? in the wurmcraft pack i played awhile ago, you could use the crusher to get double or triple the amount of metal from ore. currently, there isn't any real bonus to crushing ore to make metal, so it would be nice to have that bonus as you level up in tech.
speaking of the wurmcraft pack, would you want to add the ae2 mod to this pack? it might not fit the theme you are going for, but maybe you could make it extremely expensive or something.

that's it for now. thanks

I do agree with an ore processing bonus, but not to the extent of double yield, that's OP(assuming this modpack is hardcore-ish themed). Something like +5 units per TFC ore should be fine, or maybe a little higher for higher tier ore processing methods.

Also, a more realistic approach to AE2 is Logistics Pipes. In regular modpacks that mod is made obsolete by other storage mods, but I still think it's a cool mod, and it might fit with this modpack's theme. OpenComputers is going to be added, so I think maybe I will come up with a storage solution operating system for helping with storage and offer auto-crafting, as OC is capable of a lot of stuff, it just needs to be coded to do so.

Edited by LightningShock

I was playing this modpack in the last month and I really liked it, but I got stuck in the progression. I wanted to make a detonation spraying machine which requires metal casting. By following the progression I saw that you need a muffle furnace for that. After making  an Acheson furnace you need tar pitch  to make electrodes in order to use it. To make tar pitch you either make it out of resin by smelting it in a bucket (requires metal press or electrolysis bath) or you make it through chemistry which also requires advanced IHL tools and you need metalcasting to make these tools. I couldnt find any way to make tar pitch. Can someone please help?

Hello everyone, I was absent awhile whit all TFC stuff due to my PC failure, and I didn't notice that there are new posts here (seems that notifications stopped working).

Briefly:

paper can be made using cellulose pulp and primitive wooden press, or achieved as loot from zombie messenger, or from wood using advanced paper machine;

pistons need grease, without advanced technology it can be made from crude oil (only in shale biome) or from slime ball (slimes are everywhere below 40, but rare, most likely under sea due to lack of other creatures);

there is already quantity metal bonus from advanced technology, but not 100%, more like about 10%. The most notable impact of technology is just easier and faster processing.

lebeg134, seems that there is indeed some mess with tar, probably because I started to introduce Traincraft. I will try to fix it in new release.

it may make sense to add this mod so that when the player dies, things do not disappear until he runs after them

Previously I added gravestone mod, but there was some issues, therefore I removed it from modpack.

Similar feature can be achieved using Forge Essentials mod.

In the console, if the main screen is turned on, it produces a permanent error:

Spoiler

[22:32:33] [Client thread/ERROR]: ########## GL ERROR ##########
[22:32:33] [Client thread/ERROR]: @ Post render
[22:32:33] [Client thread/ERROR]: 1283: Stack overflow
[22:32:33] [Client thread/ERROR]: Exception caught during firing event net.minecraftforge.client.event.RenderPlayerEvent$Specials$Pre@59b30594:
java.lang.ClassCastException: net.minecraft.entity.player.InventoryPlayer cannot be cast to com.bioxx.tfc.Core.Player.InventoryPlayerTFC
        at sladki.tfc.ab.Render.RenderShield.setupRender(RenderShield.java:98) ~[RenderShield.class:?]
        at sladki.tfc.ab.Render.RenderShield.render(RenderShield.java:30) ~[RenderShield.class:?]
        at sladki.tfc.ab.Handlers.Client.PlayerRenderHandler.onPlayerRenderTick(PlayerRenderHandler.java:37) ~[PlayerRenderHandler.class:?]
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_241_PlayerRenderHandler_onPlayerRenderTick_Pre.invoke(.dynamic) ~[?:?]
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54) ~[ASMEventHandler.class:?]
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:140) [EventBus.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderPlayer.func_77029_c(RenderPlayer.java:173) [bop.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderPlayer.func_77029_c(RenderPlayer.java:496) [bop.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RendererLivingEntity.func_76986_a(RendererLivingEntity.java:267) [boh.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderPlayer.func_76986_a(RenderPlayer.java:158) [bop.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderPlayer.func_76986_a(RenderPlayer.java:521) [bop.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderManager.func_147939_a(RenderManager.java:313) [bnn.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderManager.func_147940_a(RenderManager.java:296) [bnn.class:?]
        at bspkrs.client.util.EntityUtils.drawEntityOnScreen(EntityUtils.java:186) [EntityUtils.class:?]
        at bspkrs.bspkrscore.fml.BSMainMenuRenderTicker.onTick(BSMainMenuRenderTicker.java:99) [BSMainMenuRenderTicker.class:?]
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_486_BSMainMenuRenderTicker_onTick_RenderTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic) [?:?]
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54) [ASMEventHandler.class:?]
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:140) [EventBus.class:?]
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onRenderTickStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:335) [FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:999) [bao.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:898) [bao.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148) [Main.class:?]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_161]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_161]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_161]
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_161]
        at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
        at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_161]
        at net.launcher.components.Game$5.run(Game.java:260) [pandoralauncher.jar:?]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_161]
[22:32:33] [Client thread/ERROR]: Index: 3 Listeners:
[22:32:33] [Client thread/ERROR]: 0: NORMAL
[22:32:33] [Client thread/ERROR]: 1: ASM: com.bioxx.tfc.Handlers.Client.PlayerRenderHandler@1277dcef onPlayerRenderTick(Lnet/minecraftforge/client/event/RenderPlayerEvent$Specials$Pre;)V
[22:32:33] [Client thread/ERROR]: 2: ASM: udary.tfcudarymod.handlers.client.PlayerRenderHandler@799d3d86 onPlayerRenderTick(Lnet/minecraftforge/client/event/RenderPlayerEvent$Specials$Pre;)V
[22:32:33] [Client thread/ERROR]: 3: ASM: sladki.tfc.ab.Handlers.Client.PlayerRenderHandler@68cd8763 onPlayerRenderTick(Lnet/minecraftforge/client/event/RenderPlayerEvent$Specials$Pre;)V
[22:32:33] [Client thread/ERROR]: Couldn't render entity
java.lang.ClassCastException: net.minecraft.entity.player.InventoryPlayer cannot be cast to com.bioxx.tfc.Core.Player.InventoryPlayerTFC
        at sladki.tfc.ab.Render.RenderShield.setupRender(RenderShield.java:98) ~[RenderShield.class:?]
        at sladki.tfc.ab.Render.RenderShield.render(RenderShield.java:30) ~[RenderShield.class:?]
        at sladki.tfc.ab.Handlers.Client.PlayerRenderHandler.onPlayerRenderTick(PlayerRenderHandler.java:37) ~[PlayerRenderHandler.class:?]
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_241_PlayerRenderHandler_onPlayerRenderTick_Pre.invoke(.dynamic) ~[?:?]
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54) ~[ASMEventHandler.class:?]
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:140) ~[EventBus.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderPlayer.func_77029_c(RenderPlayer.java:173) ~[bop.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderPlayer.func_77029_c(RenderPlayer.java:496) ~[bop.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RendererLivingEntity.func_76986_a(RendererLivingEntity.java:267) [boh.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderPlayer.func_76986_a(RenderPlayer.java:158) [bop.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderPlayer.func_76986_a(RenderPlayer.java:521) [bop.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderManager.func_147939_a(RenderManager.java:313) [bnn.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderManager.func_147940_a(RenderManager.java:296) [bnn.class:?]
        at bspkrs.client.util.EntityUtils.drawEntityOnScreen(EntityUtils.java:186) [EntityUtils.class:?]
        at bspkrs.bspkrscore.fml.BSMainMenuRenderTicker.onTick(BSMainMenuRenderTicker.java:99) [BSMainMenuRenderTicker.class:?]
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_486_BSMainMenuRenderTicker_onTick_RenderTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic) [?:?]
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54) [ASMEventHandler.class:?]
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onRenderTickStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:335) [FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:999) [bao.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:898) [bao.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
        at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
[22:32:33] [Client thread/ERROR]: Exception caught during firing event net.minecraftforge.client.event.RenderPlayerEvent$Specials$Pre@17f82f1:
        at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderPlayer.func_77029_c(RenderPlayer.java:173) [bop.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderPlayer.func_77029_c(RenderPlayer.java:496) [bop.class:?]
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onRenderTickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:340) [FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:1003) [bao.class:?]
[22:32:33] [Client thread/ERROR]: Index: 3 Listeners:
[22:32:33] [Client thread/ERROR]: 0: NORMAL
[22:32:33] [Client thread/ERROR]: 1: ASM: com.bioxx.tfc.Handlers.Client.PlayerRenderHandler@1277dcef onPlayerRenderTick(Lnet/minecraftforge/client/event/RenderPlayerEvent$Specials$Pre;)V
[22:32:33] [Client thread/ERROR]: 2: ASM: udary.tfcudarymod.handlers.client.PlayerRenderHandler@799d3d86 onPlayerRenderTick(Lnet/minecraftforge/client/event/RenderPlayerEvent$Specials$Pre;)V
[22:32:33] [Client thread/ERROR]: 3: ASM: sladki.tfc.ab.Handlers.Client.PlayerRenderHandler@68cd8763 onPlayerRenderTick(Lnet/minecraftforge/client/event/RenderPlayerEvent$Specials$Pre;)V
[22:32:33] [Client thread/ERROR]: Couldn't render entity
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:140) ~[EventBus.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderPlayer.func_77029_c(RenderPlayer.java:173) ~[bop.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderPlayer.func_77029_c(RenderPlayer.java:496) ~[bop.class:?]
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onRenderTickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:340) [FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:1003) [bao.class:?]
[22:32:33] [Client thread/ERROR]: ########## GL ERROR ##########
[22:32:33] [Client thread/ERROR]: @ Post render
[22:32:33] [Client thread/ERROR]: 1283: Stack overflow

On 3/20/2018 at 6:39 PM, alex0575 said:

In the console, if the main screen is turned on, it produces a permanent error

Seems that it is related with this mod:

however I cannot reproduce this bug.

Getting an error, and can't launch. has to do with fluorite

Spoiler

[20:11:13] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[20:11:13] [main/INFO]: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[20:11:13] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[20:11:13] [main/INFO]: Forge Mod Loader version 7.99.36.1558 for Minecraft 1.7.10 loading
[20:11:13] [main/INFO]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0_25, running on Windows 10:amd64:10.0, installed at C:\Program Files (x86)\Minecraft\runtime\jre-x64\1.8.0_25
[20:11:13] [main/WARN]: The coremod am2.preloader.AM2PreloaderContainer does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[20:11:13] [main/INFO]: AMCore initializing...stand back!  I'm going to try MAGIC!
[20:11:13] [main/WARN]: The coremod com.peffern.jackolantern.asm.JackOLoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[20:11:13] [main/WARN]: The coremod com.bioxx.tfc.TFCASMLoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[20:11:13] [main/WARN]: The coremod com.peffern.pumpkins.asm.PumpkinsLoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[20:11:13] [main/WARN]: The coremod com.peffern.pewter.asm.TFCPewterLoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[20:11:13] [main/WARN]: The coremod com.peffern.crops.asm.CropsIndexLoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[20:11:13] [main/WARN]: The coremod com.peffern.metals.asm.MetalsIndexLoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[20:11:13] [main/INFO]: Loading tweaker me.guichaguri.betterfps.tweaker.BetterFpsTweaker from BetterFps-1.0.1.jar
[20:11:13] [main/WARN]: The coremod codechicken.core.launch.CodeChickenCorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[20:11:14] [main/WARN]: The coremod cofh.asm.LoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[20:11:14] [main/INFO]: Loading tweaker fastcraft.Tweaker from fastcraft-1.23.jar
[20:11:14] [main/WARN]: The coremod lumien.hardcoredarkness.asm.LoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[20:11:14] [main/WARN]: The coremod ic2.core.coremod.IC2core does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[20:11:14] [main/WARN]: The coremod ivorius.ivtoolkit.IvToolkitLoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[20:11:14] [main/WARN]: The coremod micdoodle8.mods.miccore.MicdoodlePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[20:11:14] [main/INFO]: [micdoodle8.mods.miccore.DepLoader$DepLoadInst:<init>:333]: MicdoodleCore searching for dependencies in mods file: C:\Users\EzrahKarotan\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\TFC\mods
[20:11:14] [main/WARN]: The coremod atomicstryker.multimine.common.fmlmagic.MMFMLCorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[20:11:14] [main/WARN]: The coremod codechicken.nei.asm.NEICorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[20:11:14] [main/INFO]: Loading tweaker optifine.OptiFineForgeTweaker from OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_D6.jar
[20:11:14] [main/WARN]: ========================================
[20:11:14] [main/WARN]: The mod "Render Player API Enhancer" version 1.4 is active!
[20:11:14] [main/WARN]: ----------------------------------------
[20:11:14] [main/WARN]: Render Player API Enhancer will violently force ALL classes that:
[20:11:14] [main/WARN]: * extend 'net.minecraft.client.model.ModelBiped' and
[20:11:14] [main/WARN]: * have canonical names that match at least one 'armor' pattern
[20:11:14] [main/WARN]: to use Render Player API.
[20:11:14] [main/WARN]: ----------------------------------------
[20:11:14] [main/WARN]: This can fix various incompatibilities between:
[20:11:14] [main/WARN]: * player animation changing mods and 
[20:11:14] [main/WARN]: * player armor model adding mods.
[20:11:14] [main/WARN]: This can also screw everything up, so use with caution.
[20:11:14] [main/WARN]: ========================================
[20:11:14] [main/WARN]: The coremod taeo.terrathaumcraft.asm.LoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[20:11:15] [main/WARN]: The coremod net.dries007.tfctweaks.asm.TFCTweaksLoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[20:11:15] [main/WARN]: The coremod thaumcraft.codechicken.core.launch.DepLoader does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[20:11:15] [main/WARN]: The coremod taeo.ttfcapi.asm.LoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[20:11:15] [main/WARN]: The coremod taeo.ttfcmat.asm.LoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[20:11:15] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[20:11:15] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name me.guichaguri.betterfps.tweaker.BetterFpsTweaker
[20:11:15] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name fastcraft.Tweaker
[20:11:15] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name optifine.OptiFineForgeTweaker
[20:11:15] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[20:11:15] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[20:11:15] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[20:11:15] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class optifine.OptiFineForgeTweaker
[20:11:15] [main/INFO]: [optifine.OptiFineForgeTweaker:dbg:56]: OptiFineForgeTweaker: acceptOptions
[20:11:15] [main/INFO]: [optifine.OptiFineForgeTweaker:dbg:56]: OptiFineForgeTweaker: injectIntoClassLoader
[20:11:15] [main/INFO]: [optifine.OptiFineClassTransformer:dbg:266]: OptiFine ClassTransformer
[20:11:15] [main/INFO]: [optifine.OptiFineClassTransformer:dbg:266]: OptiFine URL: file:/C:/Users/EzrahKarotan/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/TFC/mods/OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_D6.jar
[20:11:15] [main/INFO]: [optifine.OptiFineClassTransformer:dbg:266]: OptiFine ZIP file: C:\Users\EzrahKarotan\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\TFC\mods\OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_D6.jar
[20:11:15] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[20:11:17] [main/INFO]: Found valid fingerprint for Minecraft Forge. Certificate fingerprint e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557
[20:11:17] [main/INFO]: Found valid fingerprint for Minecraft. Certificate fingerprint cd99959656f753dc28d863b46769f7f8fbaefcfc
[20:11:17] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[20:11:17] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[20:11:17] [main/ERROR]: A critical problem occurred registering the ASM transformer class am2.preloader.AccessTransformers
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: resource AM2_at.cfg not found.
    at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkArgument(Preconditions.java:148) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]
    at com.google.common.io.Resources.getResource(Resources.java:229) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.AccessTransformer.readMapFile(AccessTransformer.java:118) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1558-1.7.10.jar:?]
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.AccessTransformer.<init>(AccessTransformer.java:101) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1558-1.7.10.jar:?]
    at am2.preloader.AccessTransformers.<init>(AccessTransformers.java:10) ~[AccessTransformers.class:?]
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:408) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:438) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.registerTransformer(LaunchClassLoader.java:88) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper.injectIntoClassLoader(CoreModManager.java:108) [forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1558-1.7.10.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:115) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
[20:11:17] [main/INFO]: MC located at: C:\Users\EzrahKarotan\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\TFC
[20:11:17] [main/INFO]: AMCore >> Located Optifine
[20:11:17] [main/INFO]: AMCore >> Located Thaumcraft
[20:11:17] [main/INFO]: AMCore >> Located Thaumcraft
[20:11:18] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[20:11:18] [main/INFO]: Loaded library EJML-core-0.26.jar.
[20:11:18] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[20:11:18] [main/INFO]: [micdoodle8.mods.miccore.MicdoodlePlugin:getASMTransformerClass:102]: Successfully Registered Transformer
[20:11:19] [main/INFO]: [micdoodle8.mods.miccore.MicdoodlePlugin:injectData:295]: [Micdoodle8Core]: Patching game...
[20:11:19] [main/INFO]: [micdoodle8.mods.miccore.MicdoodlePlugin:injectData:295]: [Micdoodle8Core]: Patching game...
[20:11:19] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[20:11:19] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[20:11:19] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class me.guichaguri.betterfps.tweaker.BetterFpsTweaker
[20:11:19] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[20:11:20] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[20:11:20] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[20:11:20] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class fastcraft.Tweaker
[20:11:20] [main/INFO]: FastCraft loaded.
[20:11:20] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[20:11:20] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[20:11:20] [main/INFO]: [optifine.OptiFineForgeTweaker:dbg:56]: OptiFineForgeTweaker: getLaunchArguments
[20:11:20] [main/INFO]: Launching wrapped minecraft {net.minecraft.client.main.Main}
[20:11:20] [main/INFO]: Patching Game Start...
[20:11:20] [main/INFO]: [micdoodle8.mods.miccore.MicdoodleTransformer:printLog:1992]: Galacticraft successfully injected bytecode into: sa (1 / 1)
[20:11:21] [main/INFO]: AMCore >> Altering definition of net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityPlayerSP
[20:11:21] [main/INFO]: Attempting to Transform: yz | Found 2 injections
[20:11:21] [main/INFO]: Inserted: yz : {e | (FF)V}
[20:11:21] [main/INFO]: Inserted: yz : {b | (Ladd;I)Lrf;}
[20:11:21] [main/INFO]: Attempting to Transform: yz Complete
[20:11:21] [main/INFO]: [micdoodle8.mods.miccore.MicdoodleTransformer:printLog:1992]: Galacticraft successfully injected bytecode into: sv (1 / 1)
[20:11:21] [main/INFO]: AMCore >> Altering definition of net.minecraft.world.World
[20:11:21] [main/INFO]: [micdoodle8.mods.miccore.MicdoodleTransformer:printLog:1992]: Galacticraft successfully injected bytecode into: ahb (1 / 1)
[20:11:21] [main/INFO]: Found World Class: net/minecraft/world/World
[20:11:21] [main/INFO]:  - Patched minimal sky light (1)
[20:11:21] [main/INFO]:  - Patched minimal sky light (2)
[20:11:22] [main/INFO]: [micdoodle8.mods.miccore.MicdoodleTransformer:printLog:1992]: Galacticraft successfully injected bytecode into: bdi (1 / 1)
[20:11:23] [main/INFO]: Setting user: EzrahKarotan
[20:11:23] [main/INFO]: [micdoodle8.mods.miccore.MicdoodleTransformer:printLog:1992]: Galacticraft successfully injected bytecode into: xk (1 / 1)
[20:11:25] [main/INFO]: [micdoodle8.mods.miccore.MicdoodleTransformer:printLog:1992]: Galacticraft successfully injected bytecode into: zc (1 / 1)
[20:11:25] [main/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'net.minecraft.item.ItemArmor' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:11:25] [main/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'abb' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'adb'
[20:11:25] [main/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'net.minecraft.item.ItemArmor$1' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:11:25] [main/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'abc' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'cm'
[20:11:25] [main/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'net.minecraft.item.ItemArmor$ArmorMaterial' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:11:25] [main/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'abd' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'java.lang.Enum'
[20:11:25] [main/INFO]: **** Patching net.minecraft.item.ItemRedstone ****
[20:11:25] [main/INFO]: Attempting to Transform: mw | Found 1 injections
[20:11:25] [main/INFO]: Inserted: mw : {i | ()V}
[20:11:25] [main/INFO]: Attempting to Transform: mw Complete
[20:11:26] [main/INFO]: Attempting to Transform: su | Found 1 injections
[20:11:26] [main/INFO]: Inserted: su : {e | ()Z}
[20:11:26] [main/INFO]: Attempting to Transform: su Complete
[20:11:26] [main/INFO]: Patching Minecraft using Riven's "Half" Algorithm
[20:11:26] [main/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'net.minecraft.item.crafting.RecipesArmor' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:11:26] [main/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'aev' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'java.lang.Object'
[20:11:26] [main/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'net.minecraft.item.crafting.RecipesArmorDyes' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:11:26] [main/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'aeu' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'java.lang.Object'
[20:11:27] [Client thread/INFO]: Patching Key Event...
[20:11:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [micdoodle8.mods.miccore.MicdoodleTransformer:printLog:1992]: Galacticraft successfully injected bytecode into: net/minecraftforge/client/ForgeHooksClient (1 / 1)
[20:11:27] [Client thread/INFO]: Found the FluidRegistry class...
[20:11:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [FluidRegistryCT] Edited isFluidRegistered(Fluid) : bool.
[20:11:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [FluidRegistryCT] Edited isFluidRegistered(String) : bool.
[20:11:27] [Client thread/INFO]: Found the getFluid method...
[20:11:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [FluidRegistryCT] Edited getFluid(String) : Fluid.
[20:11:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [FluidRegistryCT] Edited getFluidStack(String, int) : FluidStack.
[20:11:27] [Client thread/INFO]: Found the <clinit> method...
[20:11:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [FluidRegistryCT] Removed the WATER registration.
[20:11:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [FluidRegistryCT] Removed the LAVA registration.
[20:11:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [micdoodle8.mods.miccore.MicdoodleTransformer:printLog:1992]: Galacticraft successfully injected bytecode into: bjb (2 / 2)
[20:11:29] [Client thread/INFO]: AMCore >> Altering definition of net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer
[20:11:29] [Client thread/INFO]: Attempting to Transform: blt | Found 1 injections
[20:11:29] [Client thread/INFO]: Inserted: blt : {d | ()V}
[20:11:29] [Client thread/INFO]: Attempting to Transform: blt Complete
[20:11:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [micdoodle8.mods.miccore.MicdoodleTransformer:printResultsAndReset:1908]: Potential problem: Galacticraft did not complete injection of bytecode into: blt (4 / 5)
[20:11:29] [Client thread/INFO]: Found EntityRenderer Class: net/minecraft/client/renderer/EntityRenderer
[20:11:29] [Client thread/INFO]:  - Patched Nightvision Potion
[20:11:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [micdoodle8.mods.miccore.MicdoodleTransformer:printLog:1992]: Galacticraft successfully injected bytecode into: bkn (1 / 1)
[20:11:29] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.1
[20:11:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [tv.twitch.StandardCoreAPI:<init>:16]: If on Windows, make sure to provide all of the necessary dll's as specified in the twitchsdk README. Also, make sure to set the PATH environment variable to point to the directory containing the dll's.
[20:11:31] [Client thread/ERROR]: Couldn't initialize twitch stream
[20:11:31] [Client thread/INFO]: Forge Mod Loader has detected optifine OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_D6, enabling compatibility features
[20:11:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [cpw.mods.fml.client.SplashProgress:start:188]: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// You're mean.

Time: 3/23/18 8:11 PM
Description: Loading screen debug info

This is just a prompt for computer specs to be printed. THIS IS NOT A ERROR

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
    Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
    Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 1769473400 bytes (1687 MB) / 1879048192 bytes (1792 MB) up to 1879048192 bytes (1792 MB)
    JVM Flags: 13 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmn1G -Xms2G -Xmx2G -XX:NewSize=512M -XX:PermSize=128m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -XX:SurvivorRatio=2 -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:ParallelGCThreads=2 -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalPacing -XX:+AggressiveOpts
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: 
    GL info: ' Vendor: 'ATI Technologies Inc.' Version: '4.5.13417 Compatibility Profile Context 15.301.1901.0' Renderer: 'AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5000 Series'
[20:11:31] [Client thread/INFO]: Attempting early MinecraftForge initialization
[20:11:31] [Client thread/INFO]: MinecraftForge v10.13.4.1558 Initialized
[20:11:31] [Client thread/INFO]: Replaced 183 ore recipies
[20:11:31] [Client thread/INFO]: Completed early MinecraftForge initialization
[20:11:32] [Client thread/INFO]: AMCore initializing...stand back!  I'm going to try MAGIC!
[20:11:32] [Client thread/INFO]: Found 0 mods from the command line. Injecting into mod discoverer
[20:11:32] [Client thread/INFO]: Searching C:\Users\EzrahKarotan\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\TFC\mods for mods
[20:11:32] [Client thread/INFO]: Also searching C:\Users\EzrahKarotan\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\TFC\mods\1.7.10 for mods
[20:11:47] [Client thread/WARN]: Mod EnderStorage is missing the required element 'version' and a version.properties file could not be found. Falling back to metadata version 1.4.7.37
[20:11:47] [Client thread/WARN]: Mod ExtraUtilities is missing the required element 'version' and a version.properties file could not be found. Falling back to metadata version 1.2.12
[20:11:49] [Client thread/WARN]: Mod JustAnotherSpawner is missing the required element 'version' and a version.properties file could not be found. Falling back to metadata version 0.17.8
[20:11:49] [Client thread/WARN]: Mod JASCompatability is missing the required element 'version' and a version.properties file could not be found. Falling back to metadata version 1.2.0
[20:11:51] [Client thread/WARN]: Mod TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin is missing the required element 'version' and a version.properties file could not be found. Falling back to metadata version 1.5.3.25
[20:11:51] [Client thread/WARN]: Mod terrathaumcraft is missing the required element 'version' and a version.properties file could not be found. Falling back to metadata version a0.8
[20:11:51] [Client thread/WARN]: Mod TFC-Tweaks is missing the required element 'version' and a version.properties file could not be found. Falling back to metadata version 0.4.0.17
[20:11:52] [Client thread/WARN]: Mod ttfcmat is missing the required element 'version' and no fallback can be found. Substituting '1.0'.
[20:11:53] [Client thread/WARN]: Mod DamageIndicatorsMod is missing the required element 'version' and a version.properties file could not be found. Falling back to metadata version 3.2.0
[20:11:53] [Client thread/INFO]: Forge Mod Loader has identified 120 mods to load
[20:11:53] [Client thread/INFO]: Found mod(s) [ExtraUtilities] containing declared API package baubles.api (owned by Baubles) without associated API reference
[20:11:53] [Client thread/INFO]: Found mod(s) [ImmersiveEngineering] containing declared API package cofh.api (owned by CoFHLib) without associated API reference
[20:11:54] [Client thread/INFO]: FML has found a non-mod file forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1291-installer.jar in your mods directory. It will now be injected into your classpath. This could severe stability issues, it should be removed if possible.
[20:11:54] [Client thread/INFO]: FML has found a non-mod file CodeChickenLib-1.7.10-1.1.3.138-universal.jar in your mods directory. It will now be injected into your classpath. This could severe stability issues, it should be removed if possible.
[20:11:56] [Client thread/INFO]: Attempting connection with missing mods [mcp, FML, Forge, AM2-Preloader, tfc_coremod, CodeChickenCore, ivtoolkit, Micdoodlecore, NotEnoughItems, PlayerAPI, RenderPlayerAPI, RenderPlayerAPIEnhancer, SmartCore, <CoFH ASM>, FastCraft, arsmagica2, DecorationsTFC, ieplants, JackOFix, lwstfc, terrafirmacraft, TerraFirmaPumpkins, terrafirmastuff, tfcm, tfcpewter, tfcautomatedbellows, tfccellars, tfccrops, tfcmetals, tfcprimitivetech, weightingscales, tfcudarymod, achievementbooks, animalcrate, AnimationAPI, antiqueatlas, ArchimedesShips, BiblioCraft, BiblioWoodsTFC, BlockProperties, AWWayofTime, Botania, BuildCraft|Core, BuildCraft|Transport, BuildCraft|Factory, BuildCraft|Silicon, BuildCraft|Robotics, BuildCraft|Energy, BuildCraft|Builders, CarpentersBlocks, CoFHCore, coralmod, nandoprops, BuildMod, CoroPets, CoroAI, ExtendedRenderer, ConfigMod, creativecore, CrossbowMod2, customitems, customrecipes, eplus, EnderStorage, enviromine, ExtraUtilities, foundry, Steamcraft, GalacticraftMars, GalacticraftCore, GrimoireOfGaia, HardcoreDarkness, herdCraft, IguanaTweaksTConstruct, ihl, ImmersiveEngineering, immersiveintegration, IC2, journeymap, JustAnotherSpawner, JASCompatability, magicalcrops, Mantle, meteors, MineTweaker3, MobProperties, modtweaker2, AS_MultiMine, Mystcraft, NEIAddons, NEIAddons|Developer, NEIAddons|AppEng, NEIAddons|Botany, NEIAddons|Forestry, NEIAddons|CraftingTables, NEIAddons|ExNihilo, neiintegration, Railcraft, reccomplex, RopesPlus, SimpleAchievements, SSR, TConstruct, TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin, terrathaumcraft, TFC-Tweaks, tfcengineer, tfcpphelper, TFCTweaker, Thaumcraft, TooMuchTime, ttfcapi, ttfcmat, Waila, witchery, worldedit, Baubles, DamageIndicatorsMod, SmartMoving, SmartRender] at CLIENT
[20:11:56] [Client thread/INFO]: Attempting connection with missing mods [mcp, FML, Forge, AM2-Preloader, tfc_coremod, CodeChickenCore, ivtoolkit, Micdoodlecore, NotEnoughItems, PlayerAPI, RenderPlayerAPI, RenderPlayerAPIEnhancer, SmartCore, <CoFH ASM>, FastCraft, arsmagica2, DecorationsTFC, ieplants, JackOFix, lwstfc, terrafirmacraft, TerraFirmaPumpkins, terrafirmastuff, tfcm, tfcpewter, tfcautomatedbellows, tfccellars, tfccrops, tfcmetals, tfcprimitivetech, weightingscales, tfcudarymod, achievementbooks, animalcrate, AnimationAPI, antiqueatlas, ArchimedesShips, BiblioCraft, BiblioWoodsTFC, BlockProperties, AWWayofTime, Botania, BuildCraft|Core, BuildCraft|Transport, BuildCraft|Factory, BuildCraft|Silicon, BuildCraft|Robotics, BuildCraft|Energy, BuildCraft|Builders, CarpentersBlocks, CoFHCore, coralmod, nandoprops, BuildMod, CoroPets, CoroAI, ExtendedRenderer, ConfigMod, creativecore, CrossbowMod2, customitems, customrecipes, eplus, EnderStorage, enviromine, ExtraUtilities, foundry, Steamcraft, GalacticraftMars, GalacticraftCore, GrimoireOfGaia, HardcoreDarkness, herdCraft, IguanaTweaksTConstruct, ihl, ImmersiveEngineering, immersiveintegration, IC2, journeymap, JustAnotherSpawner, JASCompatability, magicalcrops, Mantle, meteors, MineTweaker3, MobProperties, modtweaker2, AS_MultiMine, Mystcraft, NEIAddons, NEIAddons|Developer, NEIAddons|AppEng, NEIAddons|Botany, NEIAddons|Forestry, NEIAddons|CraftingTables, NEIAddons|ExNihilo, neiintegration, Railcraft, reccomplex, RopesPlus, SimpleAchievements, SSR, TConstruct, TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin, terrathaumcraft, TFC-Tweaks, tfcengineer, tfcpphelper, TFCTweaker, Thaumcraft, TooMuchTime, ttfcapi, ttfcmat, Waila, witchery, worldedit, Baubles, DamageIndicatorsMod, SmartMoving, SmartRender] at SERVER
[20:11:58] [Client thread/INFO]: AMCore >> Altering definition of net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RendererLivingEntity
[20:11:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [micdoodle8.mods.miccore.MicdoodleTransformer:printLog:1992]: Galacticraft successfully injected bytecode into: boh (1 / 1)
[20:11:58] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'am2.api.items.armor.IArmorImbuement' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:11:58] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'am2.api.items.armor.IArmorImbuement' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'java.lang.Object'
[20:11:58] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'am2.armor.AMArmor' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:11:58] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'am2.armor.AMArmor' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'net.minecraft.item.ItemArmor'
[20:11:58] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'net.minecraftforge.common.ISpecialArmor' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:11:58] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'net.minecraftforge.common.ISpecialArmor' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'java.lang.Object'
[20:11:58] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'am2.armor.ItemEarthGuardianArmor' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:11:58] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'am2.armor.ItemEarthGuardianArmor' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'am2.armor.AMArmor'
[20:11:59] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'buildcraft.core.list.ListMatchHandlerArmor' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:11:59] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'buildcraft.core.list.ListMatchHandlerArmor' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'buildcraft.api.lists.ListMatchHandler'
[20:12:04] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'jds.bibliocraft.rendering.TileEntityArmorStandRenderer' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:12:04] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'jds.bibliocraft.rendering.TileEntityArmorStandRenderer' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'net.minecraft.client.renderer.tileentity.TileEntitySpecialRenderer'
[20:12:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [atomicstryker.multimine.common.fmlmagic.MMTransformer:handlePlayerControllerMP:76]: **************** Multi Mine transform running on PlayerControllerMP, obfuscated: true *********************** 
[20:12:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [atomicstryker.multimine.common.fmlmagic.MMTransformer:handlePlayerControllerMP:89]: In target method! Patching!
[20:12:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [atomicstryker.multimine.common.fmlmagic.MMTransformer:handlePlayerControllerMP:106]: Found IFLT Node at 170
[20:12:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [atomicstryker.multimine.common.fmlmagic.MMTransformer:handlePlayerControllerMP:114]: Found ALOAD Node at offset -4 from IFLT Node
[20:12:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [atomicstryker.multimine.common.fmlmagic.MMTransformer:handlePlayerControllerMP:192]: Patching Complete! Writing class bytes now.
[20:12:06] [Client thread/ERROR]: [Environment Checks] Optifine detected. This may cause issues due to base edits or ASM usage.
[20:12:06] [Client thread/INFO]: Preparing to take over the world
[20:12:06] [Client thread/INFO]: **** Patching tconstruct.items.tools.Broadsword ****
[20:12:06] [Client thread/ERROR]: tconstruct.items.tools.Broadsword not found in ttfcmat-a0.7.2.jar
[20:12:07] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'tconstruct.armor.TinkerArmor' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:12:07] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'tconstruct.armor.TinkerArmor' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'java.lang.Object'
[20:12:07] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'tconstruct.library.armor.ArmorCore' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:12:07] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'tconstruct.library.armor.ArmorCore' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'net.minecraft.item.ItemArmor'
[20:12:07] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'tconstruct.library.armor.ArmorPart' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:12:07] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'tconstruct.library.armor.ArmorPart' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'java.lang.Enum'
[20:12:07] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'tconstruct.library.armor.ArmorMod' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:12:07] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'tconstruct.library.armor.ArmorMod' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'tconstruct.library.modifier.ItemModifier'
[20:12:07] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'tconstruct.library.modifier.ActiveArmorMod' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:12:07] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'tconstruct.library.modifier.ActiveArmorMod' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'java.lang.Object'
[20:12:07] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'tconstruct.modifiers.armor.ActiveTinkerArmor' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:12:07] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'tconstruct.modifiers.armor.ActiveTinkerArmor' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'tconstruct.library.modifier.ActiveArmorMod'
[20:12:07] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'tconstruct.armor.ArmorProxyCommon' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:12:07] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'tconstruct.armor.ArmorProxyCommon' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'java.lang.Object'
[20:12:07] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'tconstruct.armor.ArmorProxyClient' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:12:07] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'tconstruct.armor.ArmorProxyClient' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'tconstruct.armor.ArmorProxyCommon'
[20:12:07] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'tconstruct.client.tabs.InventoryTabArmorExtended' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:12:07] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'tconstruct.client.tabs.InventoryTabArmorExtended' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'tconstruct.client.tabs.AbstractTab'
[20:12:07] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'tconstruct.armor.model.BootBump' that might be a player armor class because it equals the configured canonical class name'tconstruct.armor.model.BootBump'
[20:12:07] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer enhances class 'tconstruct.armor.model.BootBump' to extend class 'api.player.model.ModelPlayer' instead of class 'net.minecraft.client.model.ModelBiped'
[20:12:07] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer modifies constructor 'tconstruct.armor.model.BootBump()V'
[20:12:07] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'tconstruct.armor.model.HiddenPlayerModel' that might be a player armor class because it equals the configured canonical class name'tconstruct.armor.model.HiddenPlayerModel'
[20:12:07] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer enhances class 'tconstruct.armor.model.HiddenPlayerModel' to extend class 'api.player.model.ModelPlayer' instead of class 'net.minecraft.client.model.ModelBiped'
[20:12:07] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer modifies constructor 'tconstruct.armor.model.HiddenPlayerModel(FI)V'
[20:12:07] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'tconstruct.armor.player.ArmorExtended' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:12:07] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'tconstruct.armor.player.ArmorExtended' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'java.lang.Object'
[20:12:13] [Client thread/INFO]: **** Patching com.emoniph.witchery.ritual.rites.RiteRainOfToads ****
[20:12:13] [Client thread/ERROR]: com.emoniph.witchery.ritual.rites.RiteRainOfToads not found in ttfcmat-a0.7.2.jar
[20:12:15] [Client thread/INFO]: **** Patching iguanaman.iguanatweakstconstruct.mobheads.IguanaMobHeads ****
[20:12:15] [Client thread/ERROR]: iguanaman.iguanatweakstconstruct.mobheads.IguanaMobHeads not found in ttfcmat-a0.7.2.jar
[20:12:15] [Client thread/INFO]: **** Patching iguanaman.iguanatweakstconstruct.mobheads.items.IguanaSkull ****
[20:12:15] [Client thread/ERROR]: iguanaman.iguanatweakstconstruct.mobheads.items.IguanaSkull not found in ttfcmat-a0.7.2.jar
[20:12:15] [Client thread/INFO]: **** Patching iguanaman.iguanatweakstconstruct.mobheads.blocks.IguanaSkullBlock ****
[20:12:15] [Client thread/ERROR]: iguanaman.iguanatweakstconstruct.mobheads.blocks.IguanaSkullBlock not found in ttfcmat-a0.7.2.jar
[20:12:15] [Client thread/INFO]: **** Patching iguanaman.iguanatweakstconstruct.mobheads.items.Wearable ****
[20:12:15] [Client thread/ERROR]: iguanaman.iguanatweakstconstruct.mobheads.items.Wearable not found in ttfcmat-a0.7.2.jar
[20:12:15] [Client thread/INFO]: **** Patching iguanaman.iguanatweakstconstruct.mobheads.proxy.MobHeadCommonProxy ****
[20:12:15] [Client thread/ERROR]: iguanaman.iguanatweakstconstruct.mobheads.proxy.MobHeadCommonProxy not found in ttfcmat-a0.7.2.jar
[20:12:15] [Client thread/INFO]: **** Patching iguanaman.iguanatweakstconstruct.mobheads.proxy.MobHeadClientProxy ****
[20:12:15] [Client thread/ERROR]: iguanaman.iguanatweakstconstruct.mobheads.proxy.MobHeadClientProxy not found in ttfcmat-a0.7.2.jar
[20:12:15] [Client thread/INFO]: **** Patching iguanaman.iguanatweakstconstruct.mobheads.renderers.IguanaTileEntitySkullRenderer ****
[20:12:15] [Client thread/ERROR]: iguanaman.iguanatweakstconstruct.mobheads.renderers.IguanaTileEntitySkullRenderer not found in ttfcmat-a0.7.2.jar
[20:12:15] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Not Enough Items, FMLFileResourcePack:Ars Magica 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Decorations, FMLFileResourcePack:IE Plants, FMLFileResourcePack:JackOFix, FMLFileResourcePack:Leather Water Sac, FMLFileResourcePack:TerraFirmaCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:TerraFirmaPumpkins, FMLFileResourcePack:TerraFirmaStuff, FMLFileResourcePack:TerraMisc, FMLFileResourcePack:TFC Pewter, FMLFileResourcePack:AutomatedBellowsAddon, FMLFileResourcePack:CellarsAddon, FMLFileResourcePack:TFC Crop Index, FMLFileResourcePack:TFC Metal Index, FMLFileResourcePack:TFC Primitive Technology AddOn, FMLFileResourcePack:TFC Scales, FMLFileResourcePack:TFC Udary Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:Achievement Books, FMLFileResourcePack:AnimalCrate, FMLFileResourcePack:AnimationAPI, FMLFileResourcePack:Antique Atlas, FMLFileResourcePack:Archimedes' Ships, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioWoodsTFC, FMLFileResourcePack:Block Properties, FMLFileResourcePack:Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry, FMLFileResourcePack:Botania, FMLFileResourcePack:BuildCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Transport, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Factory, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Silicon, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Robotics, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Energy, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Builders, FMLFileResourcePack:Carpenter's Blocks, FMLFileResourcePack:CoFH Core, FMLFileResourcePack:CoralReef Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:NandoProps, FMLFileResourcePack:Build Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:CoroPets, FMLFileResourcePack:CoroAI, FMLFileResourcePack:Extended Renderer, FMLFileResourcePack:Extended Mod Config, FMLFileResourcePack:CreativeCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Crossbow Mod 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Meta Mod: Custom Items, FMLFileResourcePack:Custom Recipes, FMLFileResourcePack:Enchanting Plus, FMLFileResourcePack:EnderStorage, FMLFileResourcePack:EnviroMine, FMLFileResourcePack:Extra Utilities, FMLFileResourcePack:Foundry, FMLFileResourcePack:Flaxbeard's Steam Power, FMLFileResourcePack:Galacticraft Planets, FMLFileResourcePack:Galacticraft Core, FMLFileResourcePack:Grimoire of Gaia 3, FMLFileResourcePack:Hardcore Darkness, FMLFileResourcePack:HerdCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Iguana Tinker Tweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:IHL Tools & Machines for IC2V2, FMLFileResourcePack:Immersive Engineering, FMLFileResourcePack:Immersive Integration, FMLFileResourcePack:IndustrialCraft 2, FMLFileResourcePack:JourneyMap, FMLFileResourcePack:Just Another Spawner, FMLFileResourcePack:Just Another Spawner Compatibility Addon, FMLFileResourcePack:Magical Crops, FMLFileResourcePack:Mantle, FMLFileResourcePack:Falling Meteors, FMLFileResourcePack:MineTweaker 3, FMLFileResourcePack:Mob Properties, FMLFileResourcePack:Mod Tweaker 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Multi Mine, FMLFileResourcePack:Mystcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Developer Tools, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Applied Energistics 2, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Botany, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Forestry, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Crafting Tables, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Integration, FMLFileResourcePack:Railcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Recurrent Complex, FMLFileResourcePack:Ropes+, FMLFileResourcePack:Simple Achievements, FMLFileResourcePack:Soul Shards: Reborn, FMLFileResourcePack:Tinkers' Construct, FMLFileResourcePack:TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin, FMLFileResourcePack:TerraThaumcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:TFC-Tweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:TFC Engineer, FMLFileResourcePack:TFC Progressive Pack Helper Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:TFC Tweaker, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:TooMuchTime, FMLFileResourcePack:Taeo's TerraFirmaCraft API, FMLFileResourcePack:Taeo's TFC Materials, FMLFileResourcePack:Waila, FMLFileResourcePack:Witchery, FMLFileResourcePack:WorldEdit, FMLFileResourcePack:Baubles, FMLFileResourcePack:Damage Indicators, FMLFileResourcePack:Smart Moving, FMLFileResourcePack:Smart Render, terrafirmacraft.zip, Nobody's_Pack_Normal_1.7.10.zip
[20:12:15] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: alchemicalwizardryBooks in C:\Users\EzrahKarotan\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\TFC\mods\BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.3-17.jar
[20:12:15] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: alchemicalwizardryBooks in C:\Users\EzrahKarotan\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\TFC\mods\BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.3-17.jar
[20:12:16] [Client thread/INFO]: Processing ObjectHolder annotations
[20:12:16] [Client thread/INFO]: Found 334 ObjectHolder annotations
[20:12:16] [Client thread/INFO]: Identifying ItemStackHolder annotations
[20:12:16] [Client thread/INFO]: Found 0 ItemStackHolder annotations
[20:12:16] [Client thread/INFO]: Configured a dormant chunk cache size of 0
[20:12:16] [Client thread/INFO]: FastCraft 1.23 loaded.
[20:12:16] [Client thread/INFO]: Loading TFCConfig
[20:12:16] [Client thread/INFO]: Loading Blocks
[20:12:16] [Client thread/INFO]: **** Patching com.bioxx.tfc.Blocks.BlockTerra ****
[20:12:16] [Client thread/ERROR]: com.bioxx.tfc.Blocks.BlockTerraContainer not found in ttfcapi-a0.8.9.jar
[20:12:16] [Client thread/INFO]: FOUND TFC CUSTOMLEAVES CLASS
[20:12:16] [Client thread/INFO]: Patching Leaf and Vine Render
[20:12:16] [Client thread/INFO]: Patching Grass Render (2)
[20:12:16] [Client thread/INFO]: Patching Grass Render (2)
[20:12:16] [Client thread/INFO]: **** Patching com.bioxx.tfc.Blocks.Terrain.BlockOre ****
[20:12:16] [Client thread/ERROR]: com.bioxx.tfc.Blocks.Terrain.BlockOre2 not found in ttfcapi-a0.8.9.jar
[20:12:16] [Client thread/ERROR]: com.bioxx.tfc.Blocks.Terrain.BlockOre3 not found in ttfcapi-a0.8.9.jar
[20:12:17] [Client thread/INFO]: FOUND TFC CUSTOMLEAVES CLASS
[20:12:17] [Client thread/INFO]: Patching Leaf and Vine Render
[20:12:17] [Thread-11/INFO]: You are using the latest suitable version.
[20:12:17] [Client thread/INFO]: FOUND TFC LIQUID CLASS
[20:12:17] [Client thread/INFO]: Patching Water render (4)
[20:12:17] [Client thread/INFO]: FOUND TFC LIQUID CLASS
[20:12:17] [Client thread/INFO]: Patching Water render (4)
[20:12:17] [Client thread/INFO]: **** Patching com.bioxx.tfc.Core.Player.InventoryPlayerTFC ****
[20:12:17] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'com.bioxx.tfc.Items.ItemBlocks.ItemArmourStand' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:12:17] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'com.bioxx.tfc.Items.ItemBlocks.ItemArmourStand' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'com.bioxx.tfc.Items.ItemBlocks.ItemTerraBlock'
[20:12:17] [Client thread/INFO]: **** Patching com.bioxx.tfc.Entities.EntityStand ****
[20:12:17] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'com.bioxx.tfc.Items.ItemBlocks.ItemArmourStand2' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:12:17] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'com.bioxx.tfc.Items.ItemBlocks.ItemArmourStand2' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'com.bioxx.tfc.Items.ItemBlocks.ItemArmourStand'
[20:12:17] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'com.bioxx.tfc.Handlers.Client.ArmourStandHighlightHandler' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:12:17] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'com.bioxx.tfc.Handlers.Client.ArmourStandHighlightHandler' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'java.lang.Object'
[20:12:18] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'com.bioxx.tfc.api.Interfaces.IInnateArmor' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:12:18] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'com.bioxx.tfc.api.Interfaces.IInnateArmor' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'java.lang.Object'
[20:12:18] [Client thread/INFO]: **** Patching com.bioxx.tfc.Entities.EntityProjectileTFC ****
[20:12:18] [Client thread/INFO]: **** Patching com.bioxx.tfc.Entities.EntityJavelin ****
[20:12:18] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'net.minecraftforge.client.event.RenderPlayerEvent$SetArmorModel' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:12:18] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'net.minecraftforge.client.event.RenderPlayerEvent$SetArmorModel' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'net.minecraftforge.client.event.RenderPlayerEvent'
[20:12:18] [Client thread/INFO]: **** Patching com.bioxx.tfc.Render.RenderLargeItem ****
[20:12:19] [Client thread/INFO]: Loading Items
[20:12:19] [Client thread/INFO]: **** Patching EntityFishHookTFC ****
[20:12:19] [Client thread/INFO]: **** Found attemptToCatch(), attempting patch ****
[20:12:19] [Client thread/ERROR]: com.bioxx.tfc.Items.Tools.ItemCustomBow not found in ttfcapi-a0.8.9.jar
[20:12:19] [Client thread/INFO]: **** Patching com.bioxx.tfc.Items.Tools.ItemProPick ****
[20:12:19] [Client thread/INFO]: **** Patching com.bioxx.tfc.Items.Tools.ItemJavelin ****
[20:12:19] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'com.bioxx.tfc.Items.ItemUnfinishedArmor' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:12:19] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'com.bioxx.tfc.Items.ItemUnfinishedArmor' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'com.bioxx.tfc.Items.ItemTerra'
[20:12:19] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'com.bioxx.tfc.Items.ItemTFCArmor' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:12:19] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'com.bioxx.tfc.Items.ItemTFCArmor' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'net.minecraft.item.ItemArmor'
[20:12:19] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'com.bioxx.tfc.api.Armor' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:12:19] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'com.bioxx.tfc.api.Armor' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'java.lang.Object'
[20:12:19] [Client thread/INFO]: Registering Items
[20:12:19] [Client thread/INFO]: Registering Food
[20:12:19] [Client thread/INFO]: Registering Armor
[20:12:19] [Client thread/INFO]: All Items Registered
[20:12:19] [Client thread/INFO]: Finished Loading Items
[20:12:19] [Client thread/INFO]: **** Patching com.bioxx.tfc.WorldGen.Generators.WorldGenForests ****
[20:12:19] [Client thread/INFO]: **** Patching com.bioxx.tfc.WorldGen.Generators.WorldGenLooseRocks ****
[20:12:19] [Client thread/INFO]: Found the FluidContainerRegistry class...
[20:12:19] [Client thread/INFO]: Found the <clinit> method...
[20:12:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [FluidContainerRegistryCT] Removed the WATER registration.
[20:12:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [FluidContainerRegistryCT] Removed the LAVA registration.
[20:12:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [FluidContainerRegistryCT] Removed the WATER registration.
[20:12:20] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'am2.blocks.BlockArmorInfuser' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:12:20] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'am2.blocks.BlockArmorInfuser' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'am2.blocks.PoweredBlock'
[20:12:20] [Client thread/INFO]: Ars Magica >> Extending Potions Array
[20:12:20] [Client thread/INFO]: Ars Magica >> injecting potions starting from index 32
[20:12:20] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'am2.blocks.tileentities.TileEntityArmorImbuer' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:12:20] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'am2.blocks.tileentities.TileEntityArmorImbuer' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'am2.blocks.tileentities.TileEntityAMPower'
[20:12:20] [Client thread/INFO]: AMCore >> Altering definition of am2.armor.ItemMageHood to be thaumcraft compatible.
[20:12:20] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'am2.api.items.armor.ArmorTextureEvent' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:12:20] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'am2.api.items.armor.ArmorTextureEvent' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.Event'
[20:12:20] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'am2.armor.ArsMagicaArmorMaterial' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:12:20] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'am2.armor.ArsMagicaArmorMaterial' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'java.lang.Enum'
[20:12:20] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'am2.armor.ArmorHelper' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:12:20] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'am2.armor.ArmorHelper' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'java.lang.Object'
[20:12:20] [Client thread/INFO]: Ars Magica 2 >> Attempting to set enchantment magic_resist to ID 100 (configured currently as 100)
[20:12:20] [Client thread/INFO]: Ars Magica 2 >> Successfully registered enchanment!
[20:12:20] [Client thread/INFO]: Ars Magica 2 >> Attempting to set enchantment soulbound to ID 101 (configured currently as 101)
[20:12:20] [Client thread/INFO]: Ars Magica 2 >> Successfully registered enchanment!
[20:12:20] [Client thread/INFO]: Ars Magica 2 >> Registered imbuement: dr_phy
[20:12:20] [Client thread/INFO]: Ars Magica 2 >> Registered imbuement: dr_drn
[20:12:20] [Client thread/INFO]: Ars Magica 2 >> Registered imbuement: dr_fall
[20:12:20] [Client thread/INFO]: Ars Magica 2 >> Registered imbuement: dr_exp
[20:12:20] [Client thread/INFO]: Ars Magica 2 >> Registered imbuement: dr_fire
[20:12:20] [Client thread/INFO]: Ars Magica 2 >> Registered imbuement: dr_frst
[20:12:20] [Client thread/INFO]: Ars Magica 2 >> Registered imbuement: dr_mage
[20:12:20] [Client thread/INFO]: Ars Magica 2 >> Registered imbuement: dr_litn
[20:12:20] [Client thread/INFO]: Ars Magica 2 >> Registered imbuement: mn_reg
[20:12:20] [Client thread/INFO]: Ars Magica 2 >> Registered imbuement: bn_red
[20:12:20] [Client thread/INFO]: Ars Magica 2 >> Registered imbuement: soulbnd
[20:12:20] [Client thread/INFO]: Ars Magica 2 >> Registered imbuement: fl_lure
[20:12:20] [Client thread/INFO]: Ars Magica 2 >> Registered imbuement: mg_xp
[20:12:20] [Client thread/INFO]: Ars Magica 2 >> Registered imbuement: pp_ore
[20:12:20] [Client thread/INFO]: Ars Magica 2 >> Registered imbuement: mg_gog
[20:12:20] [Client thread/INFO]: Ars Magica 2 >> Registered imbuement: tc_nrv
[20:12:20] [Client thread/INFO]: Ars Magica 2 >> Registered imbuement: step_up
[20:12:20] [Client thread/INFO]: Ars Magica 2 >> Registered imbuement: run_spd
[20:12:21] [Client thread/INFO]: Ars Magica 2 >> Registered imbuement: dispel
[20:12:21] [Client thread/INFO]: Ars Magica 2 >> Registered imbuement: fallprot
[20:12:21] [Client thread/INFO]: Ars Magica 2 >> Registered imbuement: fireprot
[20:12:21] [Client thread/INFO]: Ars Magica 2 >> Registered imbuement: freedom
[20:12:21] [Client thread/INFO]: Ars Magica 2 >> Registered imbuement: healing
[20:12:21] [Client thread/INFO]: Ars Magica 2 >> Registered imbuement: hungerup
[20:12:21] [Client thread/INFO]: Ars Magica 2 >> Registered imbuement: highjump
[20:12:21] [Client thread/INFO]: Ars Magica 2 >> Registered imbuement: lifesave
[20:12:21] [Client thread/INFO]: Ars Magica 2 >> Registered imbuement: lightstep
[20:12:21] [Client thread/INFO]: Ars Magica 2 >> Registered imbuement: minespd
[20:12:21] [Client thread/INFO]: Ars Magica 2 >> Registered imbuement: recoil
[20:12:21] [Client thread/INFO]: Ars Magica 2 >> Registered imbuement: swimspd
[20:12:21] [Client thread/INFO]: Ars Magica 2 >> Registered imbuement: wtrbrth
[20:12:21] [Client thread/INFO]: Ars Magica 2 >> Registered imbuement: wtrwalk
[20:12:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [com.aleksey.decorations.DecorationsMod:preInit:45]: DecorationsTFC Lanterns Enabled = true
[20:12:21] [Client thread/INFO]: Registering Default Templates.
[20:12:21] [Client thread/INFO]: Registering default generators
[20:12:21] [Client thread/INFO]: Complete
[20:12:21] [Client thread/INFO]: Starting BuildCraft 7.1.23
[20:12:21] [Client thread/INFO]: Copyright (c) the BuildCraft team, 2011-2017
[20:12:21] [Client thread/INFO]: http://www.mod-buildcraft.com
[20:12:22] [Thread-12/INFO]: Beginning version check
[20:12:23] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'thaumcraft.api.IRunicArmor' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:12:23] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'thaumcraft.api.IRunicArmor' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'java.lang.Object'
[20:12:23] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'thaumcraft.common.items.armor.ItemThaumiumArmor' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:12:23] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'thaumcraft.common.items.armor.ItemThaumiumArmor' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'net.minecraft.item.ItemArmor'
[20:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'thaumcraft.common.items.armor.ItemRobeArmor' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'thaumcraft.common.items.armor.ItemRobeArmor' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'net.minecraft.item.ItemArmor'
[20:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'thaumcraft.client.renderers.models.gear.ModelHoverHarness' that might be a player armor class because it equals the configured canonical class name'thaumcraft.client.renderers.models.gear.ModelHoverHarness'
[20:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer enhances class 'thaumcraft.client.renderers.models.gear.ModelHoverHarness' to extend class 'api.player.model.ModelPlayer' instead of class 'net.minecraft.client.model.ModelBiped'
[20:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer modifies constructor 'thaumcraft.client.renderers.models.gear.ModelHoverHarness()V'
[20:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer renames method 'thaumcraft.client.renderers.models.gear.ModelHoverHarness.func_78088_a(Lnet/minecraft/entity/Entity;FFFFFF)V' to 'localRender' because it actually is 'render' and doesn't call its super method
[20:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'thaumcraft.common.items.armor.ItemFortressArmor' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'thaumcraft.common.items.armor.ItemFortressArmor' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'net.minecraft.item.ItemArmor'
[20:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'thaumcraft.client.renderers.models.gear.ModelFortressArmor' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer enhances class 'thaumcraft.client.renderers.models.gear.ModelFortressArmor' to extend class 'api.player.model.ModelPlayer' instead of class 'net.minecraft.client.model.ModelBiped'
[20:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer modifies constructor 'thaumcraft.client.renderers.models.gear.ModelFortressArmor(F)V'
[20:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer renames method 'thaumcraft.client.renderers.models.gear.ModelFortressArmor.func_78088_a(Lnet/minecraft/entity/Entity;FFFFFF)V' to 'localRender' because it actually is 'render' and doesn't call its super method
[20:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer renames super method reference 'func_78087_a(FFFFFFLnet/minecraft/entity/Entity;)V' in 'thaumcraft.client.renderers.models.gear.ModelFortressArmor.setRotationAnglesZombie(FFFFFFLnet/minecraft/entity/Entity;)V' because it actually is 'setRotationAngles' and its local implementation doesn't call its super method
[20:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'thaumcraft.common.items.armor.ItemVoidArmor' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'thaumcraft.common.items.armor.ItemVoidArmor' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'net.minecraft.item.ItemArmor'
[20:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'thaumcraft.common.items.armor.ItemVoidRobeArmor' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'thaumcraft.common.items.armor.ItemVoidRobeArmor' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'net.minecraft.item.ItemArmor'
[20:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'thaumcraft.client.renderers.models.gear.ModelRobe' that might be a player armor class because it equals the configured canonical class name'thaumcraft.client.renderers.models.gear.ModelRobe'
[20:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer enhances class 'thaumcraft.client.renderers.models.gear.ModelRobe' to extend class 'api.player.model.ModelPlayer' instead of class 'net.minecraft.client.model.ModelBiped'
[20:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer modifies constructor 'thaumcraft.client.renderers.models.gear.ModelRobe(F)V'
[20:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer renames method 'thaumcraft.client.renderers.models.gear.ModelRobe.func_78088_a(Lnet/minecraft/entity/Entity;FFFFFF)V' to 'localRender' because it actually is 'render' and doesn't call its super method
[20:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer renames super method reference 'func_78087_a(FFFFFFLnet/minecraft/entity/Entity;)V' in 'thaumcraft.client.renderers.models.gear.ModelRobe.setRotationAnglesZombie(FFFFFFLnet/minecraft/entity/Entity;)V' because it actually is 'setRotationAngles' and its local implementation doesn't call its super method
[20:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'thaumcraft.common.items.armor.ItemCultistRobeArmor' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'thaumcraft.common.items.armor.ItemCultistRobeArmor' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'net.minecraft.item.ItemArmor'
[20:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'thaumcraft.common.items.armor.ItemCultistPlateArmor' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'thaumcraft.common.items.armor.ItemCultistPlateArmor' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'net.minecraft.item.ItemArmor'
[20:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'thaumcraft.client.renderers.models.gear.ModelKnightArmor' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer enhances class 'thaumcraft.client.renderers.models.gear.ModelKnightArmor' to extend class 'api.player.model.ModelPlayer' instead of class 'net.minecraft.client.model.ModelBiped'
[20:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer modifies constructor 'thaumcraft.client.renderers.models.gear.ModelKnightArmor(F)V'
[20:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer renames method 'thaumcraft.client.renderers.models.gear.ModelKnightArmor.func_78088_a(Lnet/minecraft/entity/Entity;FFFFFF)V' to 'localRender' because it actually is 'render' and doesn't call its super method
[20:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer renames super method reference 'func_78087_a(FFFFFFLnet/minecraft/entity/Entity;)V' in 'thaumcraft.client.renderers.models.gear.ModelKnightArmor.setRotationAnglesZombie(FFFFFFLnet/minecraft/entity/Entity;)V' because it actually is 'setRotationAngles' and its local implementation doesn't call its super method
[20:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'thaumcraft.common.items.armor.ItemCultistLeaderArmor' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer leaves class 'thaumcraft.common.items.armor.ItemCultistLeaderArmor' untouched because it extends the unrelated class 'net.minecraft.item.ItemArmor'
[20:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer detects class 'thaumcraft.client.renderers.models.gear.ModelLeaderArmor' that might be a player armor class because it matches the configured canonical class name pattern '(?i).*armou?r[^\.]*'
[20:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer enhances class 'thaumcraft.client.renderers.models.gear.ModelLeaderArmor' to extend class 'api.player.model.ModelPlayer' instead of class 'net.minecraft.client.model.ModelBiped'
[20:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer modifies constructor 'thaumcraft.client.renderers.models.gear.ModelLeaderArmor(F)V'
[20:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer renames method 'thaumcraft.client.renderers.models.gear.ModelLeaderArmor.func_78088_a(Lnet/minecraft/entity/Entity;FFFFFF)V' to 'localRender' because it actually is 'render' and doesn't call its super method
[20:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Render Player API Enhancer renames super method reference 'func_78087_a(FFFFFFLnet/minecraft/entity/Entity;)V' in 'thaumcraft.client.renderers.models.gear.ModelLeaderArmor.setRotationAnglesZombie(FFFFFFLnet/minecraft/entity/Entity;)V' because it actually is 'setRotationAngles' and its local implementation doesn't call its super method
[20:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [micdoodle8.mods.miccore.MicdoodleTransformer:printLog:1992]: Galacticraft successfully injected bytecode into: ms (1 / 1)
[20:12:24] [Client thread/ERROR]: IndustrialCraft 2 Error

The IC2 config file contains an invalid entry for misc/additionalValuableOres.

Invalid value at line 179 (additionalValuableOres = terrafirmacraft:Ore1@7,terrafirmacraft:Ore3@0,terrafirmacraft:Ore1@5,terrafirmacraft:Ore2@11,terrafirmacraft:Ore2@12,terrafirmacraft:Ore1@6,terrafirmacraft:Ore1@8,terrafirmacraft:Ore1@14,terrafirmacraft:Ore1@15,terrafirmacraft:Ore2@4,terrafirmacraft:Ore2@1,terrafirmacraft:Ore1@3,terrafirmacraft:Ore2@8,terrafirmacraft:Ore2@0,terrafirmacraft:Ore2@5,terrafirmacraft:Ore3@2,terrafirmacraft:Ore1@11,terrafirmacraft:Ore1@10,terrafirmacraft:Ore1@9,terrafirmacraft:Ore1@0,terrafirmacraft:Ore1@1,terrafirmacraft:Ore2@10,terrafirmacraft:Ore1@2,terrafirmacraft:Ore2@13,terrafirmacraft:Ore1@4,terrafirmacraft:Ore1@12,terrafirmacraft:Ore2@15,terrafirmacraft:Ore1@13,terrafirmacraft:StoneMM@*,terrafirmacraft:StoneIgEx@*,terrafirmacraft:StoneIgIn@*,customitems:fluorite,customitems:spodumene,customitems:pegmatite,customitems:peridotite,customitems:pyrolusite_dendrites,customitems:xenotime,customitems:monazite_sand).

There is no item matching customitems:fluorite.
[20:12:24] [Client thread/FATAL]: Exception caught while showing an error.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: From thread Thread[Client thread,5,main]: Thread[Thread-8,5,main] already has the context current
    at org.lwjgl.opengl.ContextGL.checkAccess(ContextGL.java:184) ~[lwjgl-2.9.1.jar:?]
    at org.lwjgl.opengl.ContextGL.forceDestroy(ContextGL.java:241) ~[lwjgl-2.9.1.jar:?]
    at org.lwjgl.opengl.DrawableGL.destroy(DrawableGL.java:130) ~[lwjgl-2.9.1.jar:?]
    at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display$5.destroy(Display.java:834) ~[lwjgl-2.9.1.jar:?]
    at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.destroy(Display.java:1095) ~[lwjgl-2.9.1.jar:?]
    at ic2.core.PlatformClient.displayError(PlatformClient.java:112) [PlatformClient.class:?]
    at ic2.core.util.ConfigUtil.displayError(ConfigUtil.java:330) [ConfigUtil.class:?]
    at ic2.core.util.ConfigUtil.asRecipeInputList(ConfigUtil.java:44) [ConfigUtil.class:?]
    at ic2.core.IC2.load(IC2.java:190) [IC2.class:?]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532) [FMLModContainer.class:?]
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) [guava-17.0.jar:?]
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) [guava-17.0.jar:?]
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) [guava-17.0.jar:?]
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) [guava-17.0.jar:?]
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) [guava-17.0.jar:?]
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212) [LoadController.class:?]
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190) [LoadController.class:?]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) [guava-17.0.jar:?]
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) [guava-17.0.jar:?]
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) [guava-17.0.jar:?]
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) [guava-17.0.jar:?]
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) [guava-17.0.jar:?]
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119) [LoadController.class:?]
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:556) [Loader.class:?]
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:243) [FMLClientHandler.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:480) [bao.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878) [bao.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]

Fixed the error, the 'customitems:(orename)' scheme in the IC2.ini wasn't working, replaced them with oredict versions and it worked, got another error with duplicated block definitions though. concerning 'dark_quarzt_pillar', 'dark_quartz', and 'chiseled_dark_quartz' from defaultConfig-blocks.json and 'red_sandstone', 'chiseled_red_sandstone', 'smooth_red_sandstone', 'red_sandstone_slab', 'red_sandstone_stairs', 'prismarine', 'prismarine_bricks', 'dark_prismarine', 'sea_lantern' from  defaultConfig-1.8.json, which were fixed by removing the respective entires in the respective files. (moved them to an errata text file which will be ignored by custom items in case doing so causes some problems, but they appear to be initialized somewhere else within the mod, though I can't find where.)

Getting some new errors now, but I'll try to fix them myself first.

I'm getting some new ones now, but I'll try to fix them myself.

Unable to resolve them, seems like some items that should of been defined aren't, I don't precisely know why, any help would be appreciated. the first one is for oil [specifically ihl:fluidoil being an invalid block type] and for prismarine crystals drop from ghasts, via the mob properties mod [the files for this were taken from the configs folder on the website, and finally a null pointer exception from ihl. I'll put that portion of the errorlog in a spoiler below

Spoiler
16:19:56 FML Client thread error Caught exception from terrafirmacraft java.lang.NullPointerException: The following block entry in TFCOre.cfg is invalid: ihl:fluidOil at com.bioxx.tfc.WorldGen.Generators.OreSpawnData.<init>(OreSpawnData.java:28) at com.bioxx.tfc.WorldGen.Generators.OreSpawnData.<init>(OreSpawnData.java:54) at com.bioxx.tfc.Core.Config.TFC_ConfigFiles.getOreData(TFC_ConfigFiles.java:557) at com.bioxx.tfc.Core.Config.TFC_ConfigFiles.reloadOres(TFC_ConfigFiles.java:539) at com.bioxx.tfc.TerraFirmaCraft.postInit(TerraFirmaCraft.java:224) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483) at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212) at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119) at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:742) at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:311) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:552) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878) at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
16:19:56 FML Client thread error Caught exception from MobProperties toast.mobProperties.MobPropertyException: Missing or invalid item! (customitems:prismarine_crystals) at C:\Users\EzrahKarotan\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\TFC\config\MobProperties\ghastTFC.json\drops\entry_1(all)\functions\entry_1(add) at toast.mobProperties.FileHelper.readItem(FileHelper.java:740) at toast.mobProperties.FileHelper.readItem(FileHelper.java:720) at toast.mobProperties.FileHelper.readItem(FileHelper.java:716) at toast.mobProperties.entry.drops.EntryDropsAdd.<init>(EntryDropsAdd.java:28) at toast.mobProperties.MobDrops.readLine(MobDrops.java:161) at toast.mobProperties.entry.PropertyGroup.<init>(PropertyGroup.java:34) at toast.mobProperties.MobDrops.readLine(MobDrops.java:150) at toast.mobProperties.MobDrops.<init>(MobDrops.java:56) at toast.mobProperties.MobProperties.<init>(MobProperties.java:70) at toast.mobProperties.MobProperties.load(MobProperties.java:55) at toast.mobProperties.FileHelper.loadDirectory(FileHelper.java:288) at toast.mobProperties.FileHelper.load(FileHelper.java:277) at toast.mobProperties._MobPropertiesMod.postInit(_MobPropertiesMod.java:56) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483) at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212) at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119) at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:742) at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:311) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:552) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878) at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
16:19:56 FML Client thread error Caught exception from ihl java.lang.NullPointerException at ic2.api.recipe.RecipeInputItemStack.<init>(RecipeInputItemStack.java:16) at ihl.IHLModConfig.processModificator(IHLModConfig.java:264) at ihl.IHLModConfig.loadRecipeConfig(IHLModConfig.java:178) at ihl.IHLModConfig.loadRecipeConfig(IHLModConfig.java:538) at ihl.IHLModConfig.loadRecipeModificators(IHLModConfig.java:553) at ihl.IHLMod.postInit(IHLMod.java:1909) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483) at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212) at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119) at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:742) at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:311) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:552) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878) at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

Fixed it, by rolling some of the stuff I was working on [was trying to update some of the stuff to get rid of potential bugs by updating some of the mods] back and removing another mod by the creator of mobproperties, apparently some of the updates and blockproperties don't play nice together.

Edited by EzrahKarotan
issue resolved

I know it has probably been mentioned before, but getting graphite for crucibles sucks. I agree that crucibles should be difficult to get, but it shouldn't be based on the luck of getting a deposit of graphite near you (in a world i started last week i had no metamorphic within a good 15 km). An alternative way to make graphite or a replacement would be really nice, or perhaps a lower quality crucible you can use before getting graphite.

Besides this, I am loving the pack so far!! I haven't gotten very far into the modded parts but i've looked at some of the recipes and i'm excited to get to the point where I use them. Also, I hear you might be making a server for the pack, which sounds like a ton of fun!

I completely agree with graphite. Graphite is a kind of carbon, I think there is an alternative to its receipt. Can make a small chance (0.5-1%) of the precipitation of graphite dust during the extraction of charcoal?
I have my own unofficial server with this modpack, but it's Russian-speaking. If there is no difficulty in communication or you are going to play on your own - I can give a link.

Edited by alex0575

6 hours ago, alex0575 said:

I completely agree with graphite. Graphite is a kind of carbon, I think there is an alternative to its receipt.
I have my own unofficial server with this modpack, but it's Russian-speaking. If there is no difficulty in communication or you are going to play on your own - I can give a link.

Yeah I don't speak russian :lol: But yeah, that'd be fun to try out. What kind of server is it?

On 11/14/2017 at 7:09 PM, ciekma said:

I had a very similar problem playing infinity evolved a few weeks ago. I think the problem is the recipe, for whatever reason, forgets to use the overall item, without metadata, and just starts using it with the metadata of whatever one you used last. It's happening with pine planks for me. In IE it happened with crafting combined uranium fuel rods, because it would only accept one metadata. Hope this information can help! (sometimes a restart fixed it in IE by the way but i havent tried it on TFPP yet)

Just wanted to say I'm really enjoying this mod. I especially like the added enemy difficulty, always felt vanilla tfc's fighting and enemies was just too vanilla and bland. The ingame achievement book really gives the mod direction too.

Edited by Xamllew

TFPP arrived at Traincraft station!

Finally version 1.52 with implemented Traincraft mod is available!

There was a hell of the job, every recipe was done from scratch, because Traincraft Workbench recipes were not customisable and not compatible with TFC. Fortunately Traincraft creators was so kind to add option to disable NEI for native recipes, thus there is no mess in recipes, only valid recipes are visible. Unused items are hidden. I added also some new items, mainly wheels and wheel parts.

Currently only basic rolling stock is supported, mainly four-wheelled German wagons, some log transport stuff, some small steam locomotives and diesel shunters. Larger locomotives and cars would be added later. Adler and Cherepanov locomotives can be constructed in bronze age, better locomotive need iron or steel, diesel locomotives require advanced chemistry for fuel and welding.

Traincraft 3D tracks can be conveniently created using iron workbench, they are cheaper than standard rail stuff (except wooden rails). I added 3D track tooltips for better NEI filtering.

Other changes: improved Enviromine fruit tree leafs physic,  added alternative for tar (creozote oil evaporation), some tooltips indicating items gained by loots, altered recipe for IE generator (more advanced but cheaper).

If talking about Graphite - it is special form of carbon, not possible to find in ordinary charcoal, you need high pressure/temperature to convert ordinary carbon into graphite (hence there is a such recipe for Acheson furnace, obviously accessible in later stages of the game, just in case when you run out from easy accessible natural graphite source).

In TFPP modpack, there is additional source of natural graphite: pegmatite rock vein, which can be located in granite rock layer, using prospector pick. If you are unlucky finding marble, gneiss, quartzite or schist layer, but see granite nearby, try your luck with searching and digging pegmatite veins, there is a small chance to get graphite powder and some other minerals and gems.