Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Flobilbo

Millénaire for Terrafirmcraft

27 posts in this topic

Millenaire for Terrafirmacraft finally!!!

I am a modder for Minecraft and after talking to Cedric, the owner of the Millenaire mod, he has decided to give me access to the source code for 1.7.10. Now I know that the Terrafirmacraft people are hard at work for TFC 2.0, and thank you for that, but I thought that this would be fun to have until they are finished rewriting this extensive mod! In about a month I am going to be posting a Terrafirmacraft conversion for Millenaire 1.7.10! so I hope you guys are as excited as I am to actually have a village in your Terrafirmacraft worlds for the first time in literally years.  Also, when I am finished writing the conversion for Millenaire I plan to move on to some of the tech mod packs such as FTB Infinity to integrate with Terrafirmacraft. I plan to integrate many mods and mod packs with Terrafirma to get more popularity behind TFC which is, in my opinion, the best mod for Minecraft! 

Edited by Flobilbo

I you can somehow make the evolution really hard BUT really worth it, this addon will be just as a DLC for TFC! It's awesome what you are doing, and if you can somehow integrate it nicely with TFC... GG

Also, please make Viking for north regions, mayas for the middle and so... 

Repost for others that can't read that horrid font.

I am a modder for Minecraft and after talkinng to Cedric, the owner of the Millenaire mod, he has decided to give me access to the source code for 1.7.10. Now I know that the Terrafirmacraft people are hard at work for TFC 2.0, and thank you for that, but I thought that this would be fun to have until they are finished rewriting this extensive mod! In about a month I am going to be posting a Terrafirmacraft conversion for Millenaire 1.7.10! so I hope you guys are as excited as I am to actually have a village in your Terrafirmacraft worlds for the first time in literally years.  Also, when I am finished writing the conversion for Millenaire I plan to move on to some of the tech mod packs such as FTB Infinity to integrate with Terrafirmacraft. I plan to integrate many mods and mod packs with Terrafirma to get more popularity behind TFC which is, in my opinion, the best mod for Minecraft! 

This is really exciting news for me :):)

Will you provide some sneak peek after some time passed? =)

Edited by drkoaeg

This might make me play TFC again. Thanks, can't wait for the add on mod.

On 5/19/2016 at 8:01 AM, drkoaeg said:

This is really exciting news for me :):)

Most definitely. Like I said in the post above Millinare is coming out first and maybe a couple months down the road I will release the tech mod patch that will allow for mods such as industrial craft and the sort to work with TFC. All of the metal minerals are actually in game such as Galenia for lead 

20 hours ago, CALEBXD101 said:

Not precisely sure what the Millinare

Millinare is a village replacement mod that has been around for 4 years I think, don't quote me on that I could be wrong, it makes kinetic vibrant villages to replace the standard Minecraft villages (which don't exist in Terrafirmacraft sadly).

Also when the people that are working on TFC 2.0 I am going to patch this mod to work with it!! Also, I have to give full credit to the guy that actually made the base mod his name is Cedric and you guys should go check out his website at http://millenaire.org/

0.o the TFC code is hard to read it is one of the most complex codes I've ever seen

14 hours ago, Flobilbo said:

Also when the people that are working on TFC 2.0 I am going to patch this mod to work with it!!

Just a heads up, you probably aren't going to be able to do this. The whole reason we're doing TFC 2 is because we couldn't easily port TFC 1 to Minecraft 1.8/1.9. It's much more likely that you will also have to rewrite your mod from scratch instead of just doing a patch/port. Also, unless Millenaire also updates to Minecraft 1.8/1.9 it will be impossible to make your addon compatible with TFC2.

44 minutes ago, Kittychanley said:

Just a heads up, you probably aren't going to be able to do this. The whole reason we're doing TFC 2 is because we couldn't easily port TFC 1 to Minecraft 1.8/1.9. It's much more likely that you will also have to rewrite your mod from scratch instead of just doing a patch/port. Also, unless Millenaire also updates to Minecraft 1.8/1.9 it will be impossible to make your addon compatible with TFC2.

It's already on 1.8 and the guy is planning on going up to 1.9 and beyond in the future

Edited by Flobilbo

Really? Because the website only shows downloads for 1.7.10

I have wished for this mod integration for a long time. With all the different rock types in TFC it would be really cool to see the different cultures buildings.

When I saw the title :

.I got so happy. Now I am not so sure. Reading the posts it gives me the impression that you did not realized how big the job was before posting.

Please tell me you are serious about doing this addon.

What are the hurdles to even implementing vanilla village generation, if I may inquire?  That may be an important question to ask, as I believe Millenaire uses vanilla mechanics to place its custom villages/villager mobs and then goes from there.

On 21.5.2016 at 3:25 AM, Flobilbo said:
On 21.5.2016 at 3:25 AM, Flobilbo said:
On 19.5.2016 at 2:01 PM, drkoaeg said:

Most definitely. Like I said in the post above Millinare is coming out first and maybe a couple months down the road I will release the tech mod patch.

Did you make some progress? =)

News on the add-on I finally got the mod to load into TFC now comes the easy part which is integrating the tfc blocks into the millinare nod

I have been watching this thread with great interest but have seen nothing for several months. Sorry to be a pest but has there been any progress?

Is there a download yet? Even a indev build would be fine I would be interested in bug testing this for you. I am also good at making textures and moddles so if you need any help there feel free to hit me up man.