Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
LeitiLP

[WIP] Leiti´s Terrafirmacraft Addition

37 posts in this topic

Leiti´s Terrafirmacraft Addon

Hi everyone!

This is my first Mod i am creating. I´m trying to add new aspect to the game which are requested or what i would like to see in Terrafirmacraft. I still have to learn a lot. Before I release the mod , I will rewrite it because parts of the code are messy.

Full implemented:

- lumber 3D Crafting (idea by TonyLiberatto)

- new snow-mechanics ( each snow layer drops now a snowball)

Still WIP:

- Mammoth, Rabbit and Sabertooth (Ai, Animations ,Textures ,Sounds ect.)

- 5 x 5 Craftingtable (with Sidebar for Tools). (I need to finish the Craftingmanager) (idea by noname_42)

Planned:

- Maybe some Worldgeneration 

- More Wild-Animals 

-

Rewrite of the whole Mod: 0% 

If you want to be informed of progress you can follow me on Twitter: @LeitiLPx

The Models are created with Tabula.

Sorry for my bad English.

(Note: My development is slow , because I still have to learn a lot and I have little time because my final exam is getting closer)

Edited by LeitiLP
formation problem

This one looks like it could be very interesting :D

Are we going to be able to add custom recipes to that sweet looking work bench?

Edited by OneWolfe

Just now, OneWolfe said:

Are we going to be able to add custom recipes to that sweet looking work bench?

Yes it is planned :D

I think the barrel recipe goes too expensive. But in general, the idea is interesting.

Amazingly phenomenal. I don't mind the amount of lumber it takes to make a barrel. But I think that you shouldn't just stopped with a barrel and a nestbox. What about a small boat. And other Ttc stuff.

Btw will there be a downloadable alpha release

26 minutes ago, CALEBXD101 said:

But I think that you shouldn't just stopped with a barrel and a nestbox. What about a small boat. And other Ttc stuff.

I 'm open for new recipes :D

You can always suggest new recipes , best via images .

28 minutes ago, CALEBXD101 said:

Btw will there be a downloadable alpha release

The first version will be downloadable after I have completed the current features and i have rewrote the mod.

Would like to see you implemented the API, to be able to add custom recipes. Especially interesting volumetric craft, like barrels.

I absolutely love the volumetric crafting idea (and I respect the level of effort that went into it).I hope to see more in that regard.

As for the animals I would love to see fish, birds (which could perch on top of wooden planks) and most importantly snakes which could hide in tall grass. Then you could extend the tall grass by adding and extra level (I know that that is hard)

This is amazing, like a dream coming true.

I love the barrels.

The main concept is that now barrels are metal dependent, not because the player does not have access to the full crafting grid, but because it needs a metal ring/band to complete the recipe.

I love the 3D crafting.

Would it be possible to have door hinges?

Question: I see we have nails, how do they get used?

This looks awesome!  Glad to see so much progress already.

If I could make one suggestion during development, it would be to include modularity through a config file.  Since your addon would encompass a span of somewhat unrelated features, it would be nice to turn certain ones on and off if individuals do not desire one or the other.  Right now the categories look like, crafting table mechanics, volumetric crafting, mobs, and snow mechanics.

On 22.5.2016 at 1:58 PM, TonyLiberatto said:

Would it be possible to have door hinges?

What do you mean exactly? Door hinges as a component of the door recipe ?

On 22.5.2016 at 1:58 PM, TonyLiberatto said:

I see we have nails, how do they get used?

At the moment they are only useful as an ingredient for a better crafting recipes .

On 23.5.2016 at 6:34 AM, cckcckcc said:

If I could make one suggestion during development, it would be to include modularity through a config file.

Parts of the mods are already configurable. 

I'll add a full configuration :)

My idea was  that the same way we need a metal ring or band to create a barrel we should need hinges to mount a door.

If we could limit the use of some items by creating real metal dependencies then we could free up the crafting grid for players before they have access to a saw.

There are some items that have recipes blocked by the small crafting grid, but that should be able in stone age. For example: bow and arrows and boats.

I am not advocating to free up all recipes before metal, on the contrary the items that need to be behind metal would need something made of metal.

Metal rings for barrels. Hinges for Doors and chests.

As for the nails my idea was to have wood blocks need a carpenter hammer and use up nails as you place the blocks.

On 21/05/2016 at 2:20 PM, LeitiLP said:

I 'm open for new recipes :D

You can always suggest new recipes , best via images .

The first version will be downloadable after I have completed the current features and i have rewrote the mod.

Any idea in terms of timeframe as to when this will happen

Edited by CALEBXD101

He last posted a bit over a week ago. Perhaps some patience as this work would be done in free time. 

Any work on the progress of this project?

I took a break of modding and worked on a few minor java projects, because I missed some important basic Skills of java. 
I'm going to start with the rewriting of the mod and complete its current features.

Cant wait to see whats next :D