Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Scintille

Any TechNodefirmacraft servers?

3 posts in this topic

So, i was not playing minecraft (or any games to be precise) in a loong time.

Now i want to return, and im looking for a tfc (idealy TechNodefirmacraft, but vanila tfc will work too)

What i reealy want to find - 

• relatively new server, with no Admin abuse (like giant admin created buildings and so on)
  • Nice company, any ages will work if you are a good person)
  • Servel located in EU or close to it.

About me?

• Well, i was playing TFC a lot. Was out of the loop for recent updates (if there were any), first time hearing about tfc 2
  • Was never banned from servers, dont steal, grief or anything like that
  • Mature (21 years old)
  • I was playing on modded servers before, one time with a small group, second time on a modpack-creator's server. Left them both because that was my choice, not a ban or anything like that

(I looked into Happy diggers server, but the only way to get to modded server is donation, and.. well, because of the crappy conversion rate it is quite a big chunk of my monthly payment.. especialy sice i dont know what to expect from server)

2 hours ago, Scintille said:

(I looked into Happy diggers server, but the only way to get to modded server is donation, and.. well, because of the crappy conversion rate it is quite a big chunk of my monthly payment.. especialy sice i dont know what to expect from server)

Hi,

It's really nice that you looked at the HappyDiggers server.

The fact that you don't know what you can expect from a server is easy to fix. It's just to test our Freebie TFC server. That is open to everyone and works on the same conditions as our donor servers. As long as you follow a few simple rules: not to swear, not to steal, I can promise you that you will enjoy.

Speaking about donor amount, I understand that it can be a difficult decision. And it should be an individual decision. If you see the value in what you get for your donation then it becomes safe investment. However, many players miss that there is a life-long donation and you get access to all the 3 huge servers (TechnodeFirmaCraft server is one of them).

Donation starting at 15 EUR, and I convinced myself by comparing it to something easily available in all countries, you know yourself what it can be compared with.
I hope you want to test our server before you judge it.
And we have all fresh maps too. Started in March this year.

Good luck with everything you choose to do :)

Btw: here you can read what I think about server admins (and they don't build big houses and play as regular players)

Hi Scint, idk if you remember but we played TNFC together a view times and Qaz (qaz2wsx321) and I are planning on making another server to play TNFC with friends! If you have interest in joining PM me, I know you are a skilled player and you are welcome to play!