Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
AnodeCathode

Closed - [Unofficial TFC]TechNodefirmacraft Official Server

11 posts in this topic

After a long, successful and very fun run with the TNFC Server, the time has come to move on. After 4 different maps and 300 odd players over them, we've had some great times, great builds and tons of laughs. Hope to see you all for whatever our next TechNode project might be.

Anode

This is the official server for the TechNodefirmacraft (TNFC) pack on the AT Launcher. TNFC integrated a number of tech mods (Railcraft, Immersive Engineering, Mekanism to name a few) into a smooth and complete experience that takes off where the TFC progression comes to an end. The official TNFC server just launched a new huge map on Friday and we're always happy to have more join in as we explore the new world and build away.

This pack does run a slightly customized version of TFC to allow some better integration with some of the mods in the pack. No plugins are run. No cheaty /back /home /tpa commands. If you want to get around quickly, then it's up to the players to build it. The only admin tools we use are Forge Worldborder to keep folks on the pregenned chunks and FTB utilities which allows players to claim chunks for themselves and prevent others from doing anything in those chunks unless designated.

The server is whitelisted, we're looking for mature, self starters with a good sense of fair play and a keen sense of humour. If you'd like to join the server, submit an application on our forums. There is no hard age limit. As long as you don't have a history of server bans, and can exhibit mature behaviour, all are welcome.

The server is a dedicated i5 4670k with 16GB of RAM running CentOS 6. A RAID 10 array supports the world providing both security and performance. Daily backups and 4 daily restarts as well as a completely pre-genned map ensure a smooth playing experience. The admins have a long history of moderating and running servers and have the tools and knowledge to keep the tick rate up, keep the griefers away and ensure everyone has a good time.

Details on the TNFC Modpack are available here

If you have any questions about the pack or the server, feel free to come ask away on IRC: #technode@espernet.

Hope to see y'all soon!

AnodeCathode

Edited by AnodeCathode
Spelling

Just a quick update. Our new map, which launched 3 weeks ago today, has now been expanded. Reaching deep into the southern hemisphere and opening up huge new opportunities to explore. Come join the fun!

Nice.   Do I need to make a new application for this, or is my old one still good? 

Edit: NVM.   I seem to still be white listed.  :)

Edited by WillOfStone

What times is the server up?

What area is the server hosted?

Just released a new update. Now we have TFC-style Ocelots, Jukeboxes and Potions. Tons of fun to be had. Come join in.

On 6/13/2016 at 7:57 PM, AnodeCathode said:

If you'd like to join the server, submit an application on our forums.

Go to our forums, read the stickies, submit and application. If accepted, then the server details will be sent to you via a forum message.

okay i read the rules,and b4 applying,but i dont c where i can apply :|

Make a new thread, following the structure outlined in the stickies. You can see all the other applications in that forum.

hey :) ,yeah i have posted a new tread,i filled it in as best as i could.