Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Catluvr9000

[79.29] {Closed} Spicecraft TFC Reopened, New Map! Whitelisted, no age restriction Need Staff

123 posts in this topic

So is TFC the only mod used? I saw some mention of Chococraft in the earlier comments.

TFC is the only mod that is required, Chococraft was a mod that was being used before the reset. I believe you can use a mini map though. Check with Catluvr

Edited by TheUnknownSpecimen

IGN?: VirtualGaming1

Skype? (if any): VirtualGaming

What will you do on the server?: just do a solo play on the server (with other later) and there is really not that much servers to play on

My brother is putting in this application through me due to his lack of an email.

IGN: beedeeboy

What will you do on the server?: I want to survive and thrive with you guys and my brother. And all around have fun with those around me.

IGN: Allesmere

What will you do on the server?: I enjoy the mod and am looking for folks to play with! 

That error means that the server does not support those packs, make sure you don't have those addons installed.

7 minutes ago, Allesmere said:

That error means that the server does not support those packs, make sure you don't have those addons installed.

Already understand,thanks.

IGN?: Jax_Nyuu

Skype(if any): 

What will you do on the server?: be very creative, and make amazing constructions

IGN: Furenn

Skype: Daniel Mosler (moicek) - foto: picture of Orlan (race from pillars of eternity)

What would i do on server: I would like to find some pretty place, where  would i set some small village with my friend and maybe with some newbies if  they would be interested. 

IGN?: magey3

Skype? (if any): none

What will you do on the server?: I like to be a part of a community and be useful to others. I would be really happy to be a part of this community. I would make a town.

Edited by magey3
Wanted to change the last part

IGN: Serevus

What will you be doing on the server?: I can help wherever I am needed, I started playing TFC about a month ago and I really enjoy it and I'm hoping to be able to enjoy it even more in a server experience.

IGN: Itsnothamish

What will you be doing on the server? : Playing with my best buddy skits

IGN: skits_vicious

what will i be doing on this server: playing with my buddy silly billy itsnothamish (spoiler alert, his name actually isnt hamish ;P)

IGN?: whiteyrat (<minecraft name?)

been looking for a server to join and see if i can make some new friends, i have basic knowledge of TFC and can be useful to a team

are any client side map mods allowed?

Edited by killsode
added more info

IGN: SquidyCZ

What will you do on the server?: Hi, i am Furenns friend, and i want to play with him, i am kinda new to TFC, but i am experienced MC player :D. So I just would like to play with him so he can help me with tfc stuffs...

What other things in the config have been changed?

1 hour ago, Catluvr9000 said:

@killsode Minimaps are always allowed. adding everyone who applied now.

1 hour ago, Catluvr9000 said:

@killsode onionsaregross has been changed to false

Has anyone setup a town yet?

Edited by killsode

IGN?: Xaxyx

Skype? (if any): None

What will you do on the server?: Looking to refamiliarize myself with TFC and to experiment with the interesting mods that are currently enabled.