Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Peffern

[TFC 0.79.29] Peffern's Addons: New Crops and also Wells and Pewter

78 posts in this topic

[23:24:09] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML/]: The mod tfccrops (TFC Crop Index) requires mods [Waila] to be available

Hmm, long time I use Smart Cursor mod, because is better like waila, and now have question- stay on this that I like, or try something new and goes step back?

Edited by ShannaraSK

As a update/clarification to my issue of pumpkins/crops not generating. After further testing (on singleplayer) pumpkins (and presumably melons) don't spawn, however vanilla TFC crops do. I will do some more testing as I updated the pack from 3.1 to 3.3 at the same time as updating from tfcpumpkins 1.3 to 2.1.

Edit. Can confirm that 1.3 generates as normal (singleplayer) on the latest technodefirmacraft pack

Edited by Baleyg
update

On 3/13/2017 at 6:38 PM, ShannaraSK said:

[23:24:09] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML/]: The mod tfccrops (TFC Crop Index) requires mods [Waila] to be available

Hmm, long time I use Smart Cursor mod, because is better like waila, and now have question- stay on this that I like, or try something new and goes step back?

my mistake - i'll fix this in the next release.
EDIT: will now work without WAILA. No idea if it Smart Cursor will do what you want, but at least it will let you play the game. Note that it will still work with WAILA, it's just optional now. This applies to crops and metals.

On 3/11/2017 at 9:24 AM, ciekma said:

Seems, that pewter metal mod is responsible for mess with forge pit:

This is now fixed. I missed a reobfuscation in the ASM.

On 3/14/2017 at 3:41 AM, Baleyg said:

As a update/clarification to my issue of pumpkins/crops not generating. After further testing (on singleplayer) pumpkins (and presumably melons) don't spawn, however vanilla TFC crops do. I will do some more testing as I updated the pack from 3.1 to 3.3 at the same time as updating from tfcpumpkins 1.3 to 2.1.

Edit. Can confirm that 1.3 generates as normal (singleplayer) on the latest technodefirmacraft pack

EDIT: I still can't reproduce this. I loaded my newest TerraFirmaPumpkins and tfccrops build into a fresh TechNodeFirmaCraft 3.3 build and melons generated totally fine. You can check - the seed is -7727959077861285794 and the coordinates are (8196,-10076). Screenshot is here: http://imgur.com/a/6PZjF

Edited by Peffern

Thx Peffern. I know, Waila give you some things that is not avaliable on SmartCursor, e.g. pitkiln countdown or ore  type. But for me is better vision to longer distance, in base have SC 20 blocks, Waila only 5, harvestability and percentage counter on harvesting. It is more realistic when I mine ore and get jet even I think that I found coal, or get only seed on harvest when I think what is this plant fully mature :)

Yes I am having an issues running the latest version of your pumpkins mod, crops core, and iecrops mod together. The issues appears to be that when iecrops is installed it causes the pumpkins to not properly load the classes they need therefore the default pumpkins spawn. I have tried it both in the TNFC pack and as just individual mods with tfc default. 

I was hoping you could look into this.

3 hours ago, OneSharpAce said:

Yes I am having an issues running the latest version of your pumpkins mod, crops core, and iecrops mod together. The issues appears to be that when iecrops is installed it causes the pumpkins to not properly load the classes they need therefore the default pumpkins spawn. I have tried it both in the TNFC pack and as just individual mods with tfc default. 

I was hoping you could look into this.

Damn I was hoping I fixed that. Okay, will look into it.

Technodefirmacraft updated to 3.4 and so I updated as well, including your mods, and I note 2 things:

1. deployerfix and wells are duplicate mods (downloaded from github)

2. pumpkins arent spawning as crops but as blocks. attached are the mods i added to TNFC 3.4

added mods.JPG

2 minutes ago, Baleyg said:

Technodefirmacraft updated to 3.4 and so I updated as well, including your mods, and I note 2 things:

1. deployerfix and wells are duplicate mods (downloaded from github)

2. pumpkins arent spawning as crops but as blocks. attached are the mods i added to TNFC 3.4

added mods.JPG

Oh I'm dumb I forgot to rebuild the build directory when I copied the build environment for the Deployer Fix. 

On 10/11/2016 at 5:53 PM, Peffern said:

TFC Wells:

Reveal hidden contents

Have you ever found a great place to settle, but you couldn't live there since it had no fresh water?

Do you hate having to rely on the weather for your water supply?

TFC Wells is the addon for you! It adds a craftable well block which you can use to create a consistent water supply. To use it, dig a 1x1 hole in the ground and place the well block over the top. Make sure that the hole is full of air blocks and the sides are solid. The well will hold 1 bucket's worth of water for every air block in the hole that is below sea level. Therefore, deeper wells will hold more water. The well will slowly fill based on the rock type and environmental factors . For the most water, look for claystone and high rainfall, and try to avoid dacite deserts.
To operate the well, rightclick it with a bucket to add the bucket. Then, you can rightclick the block three times to lower it into the well (shows a rope on the side of the block), raise it up again, and retreive the bucket. This will work with any liquid container, and the container will be shown on the side of the block.

So about wells. I've noticed in TFC, that sometimes deep, somewhat straight springs will spawn. Is there a way for wells to pull water out of these springs one block at a time until eventually the whole thing is drained? I've not used the mod yet so I thought I'd ask about that first, as I'm looking to use those springs somehow. (swimming down them is kinda fun w/ smartmoving)

So apparently the problem that I thought was the problem with Deployer Fix was actually a problem with all of the projects - thank you OneSharpAce for catching that - all the mods were pretending to be TerraFirmaPumpkins and that was messing with the class loading. This should solve the issues Baleyg, OneSharpAce, and Bassifer were having.

EDIT: Fix is up.

34 minutes ago, UltimateCatTree said:

So about wells. I've noticed in TFC, that sometimes deep, somewhat straight springs will spawn. Is there a way for wells to pull water out of these springs one block at a time until eventually the whole thing is drained? I've not used the mod yet so I thought I'd ask about that first, as I'm looking to use those springs somehow. (swimming down them is kinda fun w/ smartmoving)

As of right now the wells simply produce water - they don't interact with the TFC world. 

Edited by Peffern

3 hours ago, Peffern said:

So apparently the problem that I thought was the problem with Deployer Fix was actually a problem with all of the projects - thank you OneSharpAce for catching that - all the mods were pretending to be TerraFirmaPumpkins and that was messing with the class loading. This should solve the issues Baleyg, OneSharpAce, and Bassifer were having.

EDIT: Fix is up.

As of right now the wells simply produce water - they don't interact with the TFC world. 

Glad I could help. I do some very amatuer programming so I knew what I was trying to say, had a hard to conveying it. Look forward to pulling these updates this afternoon. 

Will this crop index mod allow someone to add RotaryCraft's canola to TFC?

On 4/10/2017 at 1:27 AM, itsthatbobguy said:

Will this crop index mod allow someone to add RotaryCraft's canola to TFC?

Yes. I haven't looked at RotaryCraft, but it should definitely be possible to write a mod similar to IEPlants that incorporates the canola plant. I will take a look shortly.

EDIT: Ugh incorporating RotaryCraft into my dev env is going to be a pain. Will let you know once I've done that.

Edited by Peffern

4 hours ago, Peffern said:

Yes. I haven't looked at RotaryCraft, but it should definitely be possible to write a mod similar to IEPlants that incorporates the canola plant. I will take a look shortly.

EDIT: Ugh incorporating RotaryCraft into my dev env is going to be a pain. Will let you know once I've done that.

Awesome! Love your mods, thanks.

Alright I think I got it working. As they're now TFC plants, they always drop one seed (more with agriculture skill) but since RotaryCraft is balanced around you getting more of them, I made the principal drop of the crop (I.E. the item you get when it's fully harvested) a stack of 7 additional seeds, so you get 8 per plant. If you put the seeds into the RotaryCraft Grinder you get out lubricant and Canola Seed Husks. I believe that's everything. If this is weird for balance, I can add an item that you get from the canola plants instead of the seeds, and then grind that, it's up to you. The mod will be up on my GitHub in a sec.

Also, RotaryCraft is amazingly impossible to set up. Just, ugh. I had to do some terrible hacks.

Edited by Peffern

39 minutes ago, wormzjl said:

Got a crash while trying to use ieplants on a server:

https://pastebin.com/vXB6YutC

Whoops I forgot how servers work. Try the newest download.

I can't get any of your mods to work with the newest version of TFC.

In the log, it says it cant read the jar file, so it ignores it. The log also mentions having problems opening zip files.

I'm trying to figure out how to post the log file here.

Edited by sabbatnight13
additional information

On 4/11/2017 at 5:48 PM, Peffern said:

Alright I think I got it working. As they're now TFC plants, they always drop one seed (more with agriculture skill) but since RotaryCraft is balanced around you getting more of them, I made the principal drop of the crop (I.E. the item you get when it's fully harvested) a stack of 7 additional seeds, so you get 8 per plant. If you put the seeds into the RotaryCraft Grinder you get out lubricant and Canola Seed Husks. I believe that's everything. If this is weird for balance, I can add an item that you get from the canola plants instead of the seeds, and then grind that, it's up to you. The mod will be up on my GitHub in a sec.

Also, RotaryCraft is amazingly impossible to set up. Just, ugh. I had to do some terrible hacks.

Perfect! Many thanks, once again.

Using rcplants, canola that found in the wild does not have textures

7 hours ago, wormzjl said:

Using rcplants, canola that found in the wild does not have textures

Do you have RotaryCraft installed?

14 hours ago, Peffern said:

Do you have RotaryCraft installed?

yes

It seems that there is an issue with [1.7.10]tfcmetals-1.2.jar

With this installed, whenever I place a crucible, the following error appears in the console

[21:29:01] [Server thread/ERROR]: A TileEntity type com.bioxx.tfc.TileEntities.TECrucible has throw an exception trying to write state. It will not persist. Report this to the mod author
java.lang.RuntimeException: class com.bioxx.tfc.TileEntities.TECrucible is missing a mapping! This is a bug!
    at net.minecraft.tileentity.TileEntity.func_145841_b(TileEntity.java:80) ~[aor.class:?]
    at com.bioxx.tfc.TileEntities.TECrucible.func_145841_b(TECrucible.java:41) ~[TECrucible.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.func_75820_a(AnvilChunkLoader.java:370) [aqk.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.func_75816_a(AnvilChunkLoader.java:197) [aqk.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73242_b(ChunkProviderServer.java:256) [ms.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73151_a(ChunkProviderServer.java:302) [ms.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_73044_a(WorldServer.java:809) [mt.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71267_a(MinecraftServer.java:318) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71260_j(MinecraftServer.java:350) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71260_j(IntegratedServer.java:241) [bsx.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:480) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685) [?:?]

also both ieplants and rcplants does not give the appropriate product...