Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
LizardWithATopHat

TFC (0.79.29.922) Small Server to have fun on [Whitelist]

27 posts in this topic

Hello there if you would like a small Terrafirmacraft server 20 players small you can apply to join my server. It is hosted in Canada, and no age requirement just be mature and sensible please.

Application should look like this:

IGN:

Why you want to join:

Skills you might have:

Edited by LizardWithATopHat

IGN: Landryx

Why you want to join: playing TFC for holidays

Skills you might have: metallurgy, buildings and minings

IGN: Magww

Why you want to join: Find a good server to enjoy this mod with my brother

Skills: Cooperative

Hi, my brother and I would like to play some TFC.  Hard to find a server.  

IGN: magww2

Why you want to join:  Just interested in PVE and setting up a small town.

Skills you might have:  Still learning new things about TFC

IGN: Migas17

Why you want to join: Looking for a server to join to play TFC with a good community

Skills you might have: Fast Learner

IGN: Pattis

Why you want to join: Pass time and learn something

Skills you might have: Scouting and scavenging

IGN: Coldsoul98

Why you want to join: Tried of playing TFC by myself. :P

Skills you might have: Jack of all trades really. I have been playing TFC for a couple years off and on again.

My Application(If slot are available):

IGN: Aaron2550

Why you want to join: I didnt play for a long time and i want to learn how to do metalworking...

Skills you might have: -Speaks german/English ..well my English isnt the best as you see :D -I dont know what else to put here...

Edited by Aaron2550

IGN: NordinTheLich

Why you want to join: I'd like to get back into TFC.

Skills you might have: I am a skilled architect and an experienced leader.

IGN:louisuk1

Why you want to joinI would really like a chance to play this modpack with other players as it is interesting even on its own.

Skills you might have:Building and pvp.

IGN:OmbladonJr

Why you want to join:I'm willing to play TerraFirmaCraft for my Holiday...And to have fun.

Skills you might have:I've got good cooperative skills.

On 12/17/2016 at 1:04 PM, LizardWithATopHat said:

Small disclaimer: I didn't mean to quote your post XD

Why I would like to join: I kind of need a server to play on and whitelisted servers tend to have nice communities around them. They also tend to want to help out other people aswell.

IGN: Aztrekz

Skills I might have: Architecture and I learn new skills easily. 

Side Note: The easiest way to reach me is either on my Twitter or my Instagram, my name is Aztrekz there too XD.

Edited by Aztrekz

IGN:RiceOnly

Why you want to join:I love terrafirmacraft and im bored

Skills you might have:Farming/Building/MIning/Smithing

IGN: apigwithabat

Why you want to join: Would like to get back into playing TFC with a smaller friendly community, as single player is pretty lonely. Might convince one of my friends to play on here too if allowed.

Skills you might have: Highly experienced vanilla builder (pictures of projects available upon request), have played TFC on and off for 2 years, real life residential designer (meaning I draft plans for remodels and new home construction). 

Thank you and Merry Xmas

-apigwithabat

IGN: vakuwizard

Why I want to join: Would like to cooperate with others in terrafirmacraft. Minecraft solo gets boring.

Skills I have: Building large walls, safe mining, farming, cooking, natural-looking terraforming

IGN: NunoSilva3000

Why you want to join: I like the mod and what it brings to the gameplay and I also like to  experience the felling of working in a community for the same goals

Skills you might have: Exploration, Architectural Design, Sense of Community, Mining

Ign: Agent89

Why you want to join: i love playing modded minecraft with other people and not have to worry about griefing.

Skills you might have: I am experienced with modded minecraft and can help out newer players 

IGN: Rancho_Cucamunga

Why I want to join: I like small servers with no griefing and friendly community, plus TFC is a lot of fun and adds a whole layer of challenge and interest to playing Minecraft.

Skills you might have: I'm a pretty fast learner. And I'm generally nice though I have a sarcastic sense of humor that will bring some laughs to the in-game chat (I hope). :) . Also, my partner might join. She likes MC a lot too. :) 

LizardWithATopHat hasn't been online since 17 Dec 2016 since before the first application was filed. Has anybody been whitelisted on this server yet? What is it like?

IGN: LegendaryPen

Why you want to join: I like whitelisted servers

Skills you might have: Minning, exploration and good education :)

IGN: XIlaCraft

Why you want to join: because there aren't any good servers anymore

Skills you might have: IGN: I'm awesome at building struectures. I love to explore (for minerals, trees etc.) 

IRL that helps IG: Talking, I can talk to anyone. problem is i can't spell at all.

thanks 

Edited by Xila
also how would we if we can join and what the ip is

IGN: Spieler4096

Why you want to join: I'd like to have some fun and pure TFC experience.

Skills I might have: Good good knowledge of terrafirmacraft (Playing since build 78).

IGN: Arson470

Why you want to join: i want to play tfc with a community

Skills i might have: metallurgy, building, and mining, as well as an overall understanding of the tfc

IGN: TobyM88

Why I Want to Join: TFC Feels better with other players and a community is nice.

Skills I have: small smithing skills, building skills, and low-cost functional houses.