Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
jeeb

[0.79.29.922] Heavensgrave, Land of the Fallen [Factions] [Public] [No Rules]

12 posts in this topic

Are you a horrible person? Do you like the idea of a staking out a farcical semblance of civil order in a brutal and unforgiving world, filled with those that would do you harm as easily as plucking a stone from the ground? Well, then do I have a server for you!

Introducing Heavensgrave - Faction PvP As it Should Have Been!

Heavensgrave is a new Faction-based, no rules, SMP server based on the latest version of TFC. Having just launched a new world on Jan. 11, 2017, we offer the following features:

• Continuous operation on a greatly lengthened day and year length - the day/night cycle has been fixed at thirty minute intervals using the TooMuchTime mod, and the year length set at 1,440 days with food decay scaled accordingly. The upshot about this is that tricks like server slowdown and food decay limitation aren't necessary -  the server progresses at the fixed pace of one in-game year every thirty days. Prepare for coming seasons the same way you would in single player.
  • Faction-based chunk claiming using the forge-based Territorial Dealings mod - Factions may claim territory in their name, as well as dispute territorial claims with bordering Factions. Keeping territory protected is not free, however - each Faction has a vault of "valuables", with each claimed chunk costing one valuable per day to be protected from griefing and claiming. Special support has been added to allow valuables to be converted from a variety of TFC items, including agricultural products, craftworks, and metals.
  • A world-border is also implemented, to make Faction interrelations more interesting - there is only so much land, and therefore resources, to go around. The world border is currently set to 5k2 blocks, centered on spawn.
  • Balance polls and community input periods are also planned to occur roughly at the end of every server year. Donations, "citizen" status, etc. will NEVER be required to participate in this - the server changes by the will of it's people.
  • We also operate a server announcements blog on tumblr, a website with continuously updated information, and a Mumble-based official server VoIP.

All right, I know you said "no rules"...but what do you REALLY mean by that?

The phrase "anarchy" tends to get thrown around a lot, with most people having conflicting definitions, so here's what I mean by it:

No administrative actions (banning, /giving, etc.) will ever be taken, except for those required to keep the server running in a stable fashion. This is your world, and as long as you have the might to back it up, it runs by your rules. Just remember - every great empire has it's fall.

Well, I'm sold! How do?

For the long and short on Heavensgrave connection info, including a modpack download and information on connecting to the official server Mumble, see the Links page on our site. We hope to see you there, you awful, despicable human being.

This has been requested many times. Enjoy TFC + anarchy, guys.

9 hours ago, Jaxfon said:

is the server down? i cant connect

Nope. it's up. I'll take a look through the console log to see if I can find anything. Are you sure you connected using the modpack provided, at the right URL?

I know why. when I place codechicken lib in mods file and start launcher it removes. Can you delete this mod from modpack?

This is gonna sound silly, but - I have NEVER been able to run a pack successfully without both CodeChickenCore and CodeChickenLIb, even though they aren't supposed to be interdependent.

I'll fiddle with it when I finish my coffee. It's clearly a inconsistent problem among users, but for now, can anyone else confirm that removing CodeChickenLib allows them to connect?

EDIT: Apparently the problem is moot, since cb_deploader just redownloads CCL if it isn't present. I may have misunderstood your post, misio12; what exactly did you do to your version of the pack?

EDIT 2: THE RE-EDITING: After some tinkering, I've founds the pack is running a slightly outdated version of NEI. NEI has now been updated - try redownloading to see if it helps.

Edited by jeeb

A small update. Another user with whom I have a more direct communication channel with reported a similar problem, and we managed to get him connected. While I don't know if it's the root of all the connection issues, I'll make this warning: make sure you are using MultiMC and 64-bit Java!

Small server update: A quirk with the way TFC handles crop growth in variable year lengths led to a small issue, as it would mean the majority of climate bands present within the world-border would be unable to reach harvest before winter. After some brief testing, the global crop growth multiplier has been set to 6.0 to compensate for this effect. Balance changes to the value of upkeep commodities based on crop growth may follow - playing it by ear for now. Peace.

hey dude, played on the server yesterday ( was running verry smoothly) but now im having nothing but lag, anny way to fix that?

Sounds fun, but is it still up? I can't connect to the linked website.