Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lelem88

charcoal problem

10 posts in this topic

This post has been automatically generated from a form submission.

Have you read, understood, and followed all of the rules listed in the blue box at the top of this form?: No
Topic Title: charcoal problem
TFC Version #: 0.79.29.922
Forge Version #: 10.13.4.1558
SSP/SMP: Single Player
Have you deleted your config files or are using default configs and are still able to reproduce this bug?: No
Changed Config Options: # Configuration file cave-ins { # Set this to false to disable cave-ins. [default: true] B:enableCaveIns=true # Set this to false to make cave-ins drop the ore item instead of destroy it. [default: true] B:enableCaveInsDestroyOre=true # This number is a 1 in X chance that when you mine a block, a collapse will occur. [range: 1 ~ 1000, default: 10] I:initialCollapseRatio=10 # This is the minimum number of solid blocks that must be over a section in order for it to collapse. [range: 0 ~ 256, default: 1] I:minimumRockLoad=1 # This number is the likelihood for each block to propagate the collapse farther. [range: 1 ~ 100, default: 55] I:propogateCollapseChance=55 } colors { "color nutrient a" { # [range: 0 ~ 255, default: 237] I:Red=237 # [range: 0 ~ 255, default: 28] I:Green=28 # [range: 0 ~ 255, default: 36] I:Blue=36 # [range: 0 ~ 255, default: 200] I:Alpha=200 } "color nutrient b" { # [range: 0 ~ 255, default: 242] I:Red=242 # [range: 0 ~ 255, default: 101] I:Green=101 # [range: 0 ~ 255, default: 34] I:Blue=34 # [range: 0 ~ 255, default: 200] I:Alpha=200 } "color nutrient c" { # [range: 0 ~ 255, default: 247] I:Red=247 # [range: 0 ~ 255, default: 148] I:Green=148 # [range: 0 ~ 255, default: 49] I:Blue=49 # [range: 0 ~ 255, default: 200] I:Alpha=200 } "color fertilizer" { # [range: 0 ~ 255, default: 255] I:Red=255 # [range: 0 ~ 255, default: 255] I:Green=255 # [range: 0 ~ 255, default: 0] I:Blue=0 # [range: 0 ~ 255, default: 200] I:Alpha=200 } "color anvil rule 0" { # [range: 0 ~ 255, default: 237] I:Red=237 # [range: 0 ~ 255, default: 28] I:Green=28 # [range: 0 ~ 255, default: 36] I:Blue=36 # [range: 0 ~ 255, default: 255] I:Alpha=255 } "color anvil rule 1" { # [range: 0 ~ 255, default: 242] I:Red=242 # [range: 0 ~ 255, default: 101] I:Green=101 # [range: 0 ~ 255, default: 34] I:Blue=34 # [range: 0 ~ 255, default: 255] I:Alpha=255 } "color anvil rule 2" { # [range: 0 ~ 255, default: 247] I:Red=247 # [range: 0 ~ 255, default: 148] I:Green=148 # [range: 0 ~ 255, default: 49] I:Blue=49 # [range: 0 ~ 255, default: 255] I:Alpha=255 } } crops { # This is a global multiplier for the rate at which crops will grow. Increase to make crops grow faster. [range: 0.01 ~ 100.0, default: 1.0] S:cropGrowthModifier=1.0 # Set to true to enable crop death from old age. [default: false] B:enableCropsDie=false } "food decay" { # If a food item has not been ticked for >= this number of days than when it is ticked for the first time, only a small amount of decay will occur. [range: 1 ~ 12000, default: 24] I:decayProtectionDays=24 # This is a global multiplier for food decay. Unlike FoodDecayRate which only modifies the base decay and not the environmental effect upon decay, this multiplier will multiply against the entire amount. Set to 0 to turn decay off. [range: 0.0 ~ 100.0, default: 1.0] S:foodDecayMultiplier=1.0 # This number causes base decay to equal 50% gain per day. If you wish to change, I recommend you look up a y-root calculator 1.0170378966055869517978300569768^24 = 1.5 [range: 1.0 ~ 2.0, default: 1.0170379] S:foodDecayRate=1.0170379 # Set this to false if you want food to auto decay when a chunk is loaded instead of limiting decay when a chunk has been unloaded for a long period. [default: true] B:useDecayProtection=true } general { # If true, then the side of a grass block which has another grass block adjacent and one block lower than it will show as completely grass. [default: true] B:enableBetterGrass=true # Set this to true if you want to turn on debug mode which is useful for bug hunting. [default: false] B:enableDebugMode=false # Set this to true to enable finite water. Two adjacent source water blocks will not create a third. [default: false] B:enableFiniteWater=false # Set to false to show hidden items in NEI. Note that most of these items were hidden to prevent players from cheating them in and crashing their game. [default: true] B:enableNEIHiding=true # Set this to false to disable powder keg explosions. [default: true] B:enablePowderKegs=true # Set this to false to disable saplings dropping from harvested leaf blocks. [default: true] B:enableSaplingDrops=true # Set this to false to disable seeds being placed on the ground when a crop on farmland dies from natural causes such as freezing temperatures, old age, or not enough sunlight. [default: true] B:enableSeedDrops=true # Should sides of detailed blocks be considered solid? [default: true] B:enableSolidDetailed=true # Set to false to hide the tool mode indicator that is displayed next to the hotbar for tools such as chisels and hoes. [default: true] B:enableToolModeIndicator=true # Maximum count of removed sub-blocks on one side for the detailed block side to still be solid. [range: 0 ~ 64, default: 12] I:maxRemovedSolidDetailed=12 # Set this to true if you don't like onions. [default: false] B:onionsAreGross=false # Valid position strings are: bottomleft, left, topleft, bottomright, right, topright [default: bottomleft] S:quiverHUDPosition=bottomleft } materials { # The metal units provided by a single piece of normal ore. [range: 1 ~ 250, default: 25] I:normalOreUnits=25 # The metal units provided by a single piece of poor ore. [range: 1 ~ 150, default: 15] I:poorOreUnits=15 # The metal units provided by a single piece of rich ore [range: 1 ~ 350, default: 35] I:richOreUnits=35 # The metal units provided by a single piece of small ore or nugget. [range: 1 ~ 100, default: 10] I:smallOreUnits=10 } "overworked chunks" { # Set this to false to disable the overworking of chunks when using a gold pan or sluice. [default: true] B:enableOverworkingChunks=true # The overworked cap for filling a gold pan in a specific chunk. Both filling a gold pan or using a sluice in the chunk count towards this value. [range: 1 ~ 500, default: 50] I:goldPanLimit=50 # The overworked cap for a sluice scanning one soil unit in a specific chunk. Both filling a gold pan or using a sluice in the chunk count towards this value [range: 1 ~ 3000, default: 300] I:sluiceLimit=300 } player { # The maximum achievable health pool total. [range: 1000 ~ 50000, default: 3000] I:healthGainCap=3000 # The rate of Health Gain per experience level. Set to 0 to turn off. [range: 0 ~ 100, default: 20] I:healthGainRate=20 } server { # For every X number of ticks provided here, when there are no players online the server will only progress by 1 tick. Time advances 100 times slower than normal. Setting this to 0 will turn this feature off. [range: 0 ~ 2147483647, default: 100] I:simSpeedNoPlayers=100 } "spawn protection" { # The maximum number of months of spawn protection that can accumulate. [range: 0 ~ 120, default: 10] I:maxProtectionMonths=10 # The minimum number of hours of protection that must be accumulated in a chunk in order to bypass the buffer and prevent hostile mob spawning. [range: 0 ~ 2304, default: 24] I:protectionBuffer=24 # The number of hours of protection gained in the 5x5 chunk area for spending 1 hour in that chunk. [range: 0 ~ 24, default: 8] I:protectionGain=8 } time { # This is a global multiplier for the gestation period of animals, as well as how long it takes for them to reach adulthood. Decrease for faster times. [range: 0.01 ~ 100.0, default: 1.0] S:animalTimeMultiplier=1.0 # This is the number of hours that the bloomery should burn before being completed. [range: 1.0 ~ 2304.0, default: 14.4] S:bloomeryBurnTime=14.4 # This is the number of hours that the charcoal pit should burn before being completed. [range: 1.0 ~ 2304.0, default: 18.0] S:charcoalPitBurnTime=18.0 # This determines how much fuel is used over time from oil lamps. Setting this higher will make fuel last longer. A mult of 1 = 250 hours, 4 = 1000 hours, 8 = 2000 hours. [range: 1 ~ 50, default: 8] I:oilLampFuelMult=8 # This is the number of hours that the pit kiln should burn before being completed. [range: 1.0 ~ 2304.0, default: 8.0] S:pitKilnBurnTime=8.0 # This is a global multiplier for the number of days required before a sapling can grow into a tree. Decrease for faster sapling growth. [range: 0.01 ~ 100.0, default: 1.0] S:saplingTimerMultiplier=1.0 # This is a global multiplier for the rate at which items cool down. Increase to make items cool down faster. [range: 0.01 ~ 100.0, default: 1.0] S:tempDecreaseMultiplier=1.0 # This is a global multiplier for the rate at which items heat up. Increase to make items heat up faster. [range: 0.01 ~ 100.0, default: 1.0] S:tempIncreaseMultiplier=1.0 # This is how many in-game hours torches will last before burning out. Set to 0 for infinitely burning torches. [range: 0 ~ 2304, default: 48] I:torchBurnTime=48 # This is how many days are in a year. Keep this to multiples of 12. [range: 96 ~ 12000, default: 96] I:yearLength=96 } "world generation" { # Controls the chance of a lava fissure generating, smaller value is higher chance, more fissures. Set to 0 to disable lava fissures. [range: 0 ~ 1000, default: 25] I:lavaFissureRarity=25 # Controls the chance of a ravine generating, smaller value is higher chance, more ravines. Set to 0 to disable ravines. [range: 0 ~ 1000, default: 100] I:ravineRarity=100 # Controls the chance of a water fissure generating, smaller value is higher chance, more fissures. Set to 0 to disable water fissures. [range: 0 ~ 1000, default: 90] I:waterFissureRarity=90 } # Configuration file conversion { # [default: false] B:appleConversion=false # [default: false] B:arrowConversion=false # [default: false] B:bowConversion=false # [default: false] B:coalConversion=false # [default: false] B:diamondConversion=false # [default: false] B:emeraldConversion=false # [default: false] B:fishConversion=false # [default: false] B:fishingRodConversion=false # [default: false] B:flintSteelConversion=false # [default: false] B:leatherArmorConversion=false # [default: false] B:leatherConversion=false # [default: false] B:stoneAxeConversion=false # [default: false] B:stoneHoeConversion=false # [default: false] B:stoneShovelConversion=false # [default: false] B:woodButtonConversion=false # [default: false] B:workbenchConversion=false } "crafting options" { # [default: false] B:enableBowlsAlwaysBreak=false } "enable vanilla recipes" { # [default: false] B:anvilRecipe=false # [default: false] B:arrowsRecipe=false # [default: false] B:bedRecipe=false # [default: false] B:bonemealRecipe=false # [default: false] B:bowlRecipe=false # [default: false] B:brewingRecipe=false # [default: false] B:bucketRecipe=false # [default: true] B:cauldronRecipe=true # [default: false] B:chestRecipe=false # [default: true] B:clockRecipe=true # [default: true] B:compassRecipe=true # [default: false] B:dandelionYellowRecipe=false # [default: false] B:diamondArmorRecipe=false # [default: false] B:diamondBlockRecipe=false # [default: false] B:diamondToolsRecipe=false # [default: true] B:dispenserRecipe=true # [default: true] B:dropperRecipe=true # [default: false] B:enchantTableRecipe=false # [default: false] B:fenceGateRecipe=false # [default: true] B:fenceRecipe=true # [default: false] B:furnaceRecipe=false # [default: false] B:goldAppleRecipe=false # [default: false] B:goldArmorRecipe=false # [default: false] B:goldBlockRecipe=false # [default: false] B:goldNuggetRecipe=false # [default: true] B:goldPlateRecipe=true # [default: false] B:goldToolsRecipe=false # [default: false] B:hopperRecipe=false # [default: false] B:ironArmorRecipe=false # [default: true] B:ironBarsRecipe=true # [default: false] B:ironBlockRecipe=false # [default: true] B:ironDoorRecipe=true # [default: true] B:ironPlateRecipe=true # [default: false] B:ironToolsRecipe=false # [default: false] B:jukeboxRecipe=false # [default: false] B:leatherArmorRecipe=false # [default: false] B:leverRecipe=false # [default: false] B:minecartChestRecipe=false # [default: false] B:minecartRecipe=false # [default: true] B:pistonRecipe=true # [default: false] B:plankBlockRecipe=false # [default: false] B:poweredRailsRecipe=false # [default: false] B:railsRecipe=false # [default: true] B:repeaterRecipe=true # [default: false] B:roseRedRecipe=false # [default: false] B:shearsRecipe=false # [default: false] B:signRecipe=false # [default: false] B:stickRecipe=false # [default: false] B:stoneSlabsRecipe=false # [default: false] B:stoneStairsRecipe=false # [default: false] B:stoneToolsRecipe=false # [default: false] B:torchRecipe=false # [default: false] B:trapDoorRecipe=false # [default: true] B:tripwireRecipe=true # [default: true] B:woodDoorRecipe=true # [default: false] B:woodSlabsRecipe=false # [default: false] B:woodStairsRecipe=false # [default: false] B:woodToolsRecipe=false # [default: false] B:woolRecipe=false } # Configuration file bismuthinite { I:"Horizontal Density"=60 I:"Maximum Height"=128 I:"Minimum Height"=5 I:"Vertical Density"=80 S:baseRocks < igneous extrusive sedimentary > I:oreMeta=7 S:oreName=terrafirmacraft:Ore1 I:rarity=100 S:size=medium S:type=veins } "bismuthinite surface" { I:"Horizontal Density"=40 I:"Maximum Height"=240 I:"Minimum Height"=128 I:"Vertical Density"=40 S:baseRocks < igneous extrusive sedimentary > I:oreMeta=7 S:oreName=terrafirmacraft:Ore1 I:rarity=35 S:size=small S:type=veins } "bituminous coal" { I:"Horizontal Density"=40 I:"Maximum Height"=128 I:"Minimum Height"=5 I:"Vertical Density"=90 S:baseRocks < sedimentary > I:oreMeta=14 S:oreName=terrafirmacraft:Ore1 I:rarity=100 S:size=large S:type=default } borax { I:"Horizontal Density"=60 I:"Maximum Height"=128 I:"Minimum Height"=5 I:"Vertical Density"=80 S:baseRocks < rock salt > I:oreMeta=0 S:oreName=terrafirmacraft:Ore3 I:rarity=120 S:size=large S:type=veins } cassiterite { I:"Horizontal Density"=60 I:"Maximum Height"=128 I:"Minimum Height"=5 I:"Vertical Density"=80 S:baseRocks < igneous intrusive > I:oreMeta=5 S:oreName=terrafirmacraft:Ore1 I:rarity=100 S:size=medium S:type=veins } "cassiterite surface" { I:"Horizontal Density"=40 I:"Maximum Height"=240 I:"Minimum Height"=128 I:"Vertical Density"=40 S:baseRocks < granite > I:oreMeta=5 S:oreName=terrafirmacraft:Ore1 I:rarity=35 S:size=small S:type=veins } cinnabar { I:"Horizontal Density"=80 I:"Maximum Height"=128 I:"Minimum Height"=5 I:"Vertical Density"=30 S:baseRocks < igneous extrusive shale quartzite > I:oreMeta=11 S:oreName=terrafirmacraft:Ore2 I:rarity=150 S:size=small S:type=veins } cryolite { I:"Horizontal Density"=60 I:"Maximum Height"=128 I:"Minimum Height"=5 I:"Vertical Density"=80 S:baseRocks < granite > I:oreMeta=12 S:oreName=terrafirmacraft:Ore2 I:rarity=100 S:size=small S:type=veins } galena { I:"Horizontal Density"=60 I:"Maximum Height"=128 I:"Minimum Height"=5 I:"Vertical Density"=80 S:baseRocks < igneous extrusive metamorphic granite limestone > I:oreMeta=6 S:oreName=terrafirmacraft:Ore1 I:rarity=100 S:size=medium S:type=veins } garnierite { I:"Horizontal Density"=60 I:"Maximum Height"=128 I:"Minimum Height"=5 I:"Vertical Density"=80 S:baseRocks < gabbro > I:oreMeta=8 S:oreName=terrafirmacraft:Ore1 I:rarity=150 S:size=medium S:type=veins } graphite { I:"Horizontal Density"=60 I:"Maximum Height"=128 I:"Minimum Height"=5 I:"Vertical Density"=80 S:baseRocks < marble gneiss quartzite schist > I:oreMeta=4 S:oreName=terrafirmacraft:Ore2 I:rarity=100 S:size=medium S:type=veins } gypsum { I:"Horizontal Density"=60 I:"Maximum Height"=128 I:"Minimum Height"=5 I:"Vertical Density"=80 S:baseRocks < sedimentary > I:oreMeta=1 S:oreName=terrafirmacraft:Ore2 I:rarity=120 S:size=large S:type=veins } hematite { I:"Horizontal Density"=60 I:"Maximum Height"=128 I:"Minimum Height"=5 I:"Vertical Density"=80 S:baseRocks < igneous extrusive > I:oreMeta=3 S:oreName=terrafirmacraft:Ore1 I:rarity=125 S:size=medium S:type=veins } jet { I:"Horizontal Density"=60 I:"Maximum Height"=128 I:"Minimum Height"=5 I:"Vertical Density"=80 S:baseRocks < sedimentary > I:oreMeta=8 S:oreName=terrafirmacraft:Ore2 I:rarity=110 S:size=large S:type=veins } kaolinite { I:"Horizontal Density"=60 I:"Maximum Height"=128 I:"Minimum Height"=5 I:"Vertical Density"=80 S:baseRocks < sedimentary > I:oreMeta=0 S:oreName=terrafirmacraft:Ore2 I:rarity=90 S:size=medium S:type=default } kimberlite { I:"Horizontal Density"=80 I:"Maximum Height"=128 I:"Minimum Height"=5 I:"Vertical Density"=30 S:baseRocks < gabbro > I:oreMeta=5 S:oreName=terrafirmacraft:Ore2 I:rarity=200 S:size=medium S:type=veins } "lapis lazuli" { I:"Horizontal Density"=60 I:"Maximum Height"=128 I:"Minimum Height"=5 I:"Vertical Density"=80 S:baseRocks < marble > I:oreMeta=2 S:oreName=terrafirmacraft:Ore3 I:rarity=120 S:size=large S:type=veins } lignite { I:"Horizontal Density"=40 I:"Maximum Height"=128 I:"Minimum Height"=5 I:"Vertical Density"=90 S:baseRocks < sedimentary > I:oreMeta=15 S:oreName=terrafirmacraft:Ore1 I:rarity=100 S:size=medium S:type=default } limonite { I:"Horizontal Density"=60 I:"Maximum Height"=128 I:"Minimum Height"=5 I:"Vertical Density"=80 S:baseRocks < sedimentary > I:oreMeta=11 S:oreName=terrafirmacraft:Ore1 I:rarity=150 S:size=medium S:type=veins } magnetite { I:"Horizontal Density"=60 I:"Maximum Height"=128 I:"Minimum Height"=5 I:"Vertical Density"=80 S:baseRocks < sedimentary > I:oreMeta=10 S:oreName=terrafirmacraft:Ore1 I:rarity=150 S:size=medium S:type=veins } malachite { I:"Horizontal Density"=60 I:"Maximum Height"=128 I:"Minimum Height"=5 I:"Vertical Density"=80 S:baseRocks < limestone marble > I:oreMeta=9 S:oreName=terrafirmacraft:Ore1 I:rarity=100 S:size=large S:type=veins } "native copper" { I:"Horizontal Density"=60 I:"Maximum Height"=128 I:"Minimum Height"=5 I:"Vertical Density"=80 S:baseRocks < igneous extrusive > I:oreMeta=0 S:oreName=terrafirmacraft:Ore1 I:rarity=120 S:size=large S:type=veins } "native copper surface" { I:"Horizontal Density"=40 I:"Maximum Height"=240 I:"Minimum Height"=128 I:"Vertical Density"=40 S:baseRocks < igneous extrusive > I:oreMeta=0 S:oreName=terrafirmacraft:Ore1 I:rarity=35 S:size=small S:type=veins } "native gold" { I:"Horizontal Density"=60 I:"Maximum Height"=128 I:"Minimum Height"=5 I:"Vertical Density"=80 S:baseRocks < igneous extrusive igneous intrusive > I:oreMeta=1 S:oreName=terrafirmacraft:Ore1 I:rarity=120 S:size=large S:type=veins } pitchblende { I:"Horizontal Density"=60 I:"Maximum Height"=128 I:"Minimum Height"=5 I:"Vertical Density"=80 S:baseRocks < granite > I:oreMeta=10 S:oreName=terrafirmacraft:Ore2 I:rarity=150 S:size=small S:type=veins } platinum { I:"Horizontal Density"=80 I:"Maximum Height"=128 I:"Minimum Height"=5 I:"Vertical Density"=40 S:baseRocks < sedimentary > I:oreMeta=2 S:oreName=terrafirmacraft:Ore1 I:rarity=150 S:size=small S:type=veins } saltpeter { I:"Horizontal Density"=60 I:"Maximum Height"=128 I:"Minimum Height"=5 I:"Vertical Density"=80 S:baseRocks < sedimentary > I:oreMeta=13 S:oreName=terrafirmacraft:Ore2 I:rarity=120 S:size=medium S:type=veins } silver { I:"Horizontal Density"=60 I:"Maximum Height"=128 I:"Minimum Height"=5 I:"Vertical Density"=80 S:baseRocks < granite gneiss > I:oreMeta=4 S:oreName=terrafirmacraft:Ore1 I:rarity=100 S:size=medium S:type=veins } sphalerite { I:"Horizontal Density"=60 I:"Maximum Height"=128 I:"Minimum Height"=5 I:"Vertical Density"=80 S:baseRocks < metamorphic > I:oreMeta=12 S:oreName=terrafirmacraft:Ore1 I:rarity=100 S:size=medium S:type=veins } "sphalerite surface" { I:"Horizontal Density"=40 I:"Maximum Height"=240 I:"Minimum Height"=128 I:"Vertical Density"=40 S:baseRocks < metamorphic > I:oreMeta=12 S:oreName=terrafirmacraft:Ore1 I:rarity=35 S:size=small S:type=veins } sylvite { I:"Horizontal Density"=40 I:"Maximum Height"=128 I:"Minimum Height"=5 I:"Vertical Density"=90 S:baseRocks < rock salt > I:oreMeta=15 S:oreName=terrafirmacraft:Ore2 I:rarity=100 S:size=medium S:type=veins } tetrahedrite { I:"Horizontal Density"=60 I:"Maximum Height"=128 I:"Minimum Height"=5 I:"Vertical Density"=80 S:baseRocks < metamorphic > I:oreMeta=13 S:oreName=terrafirmacraft:Ore1 I:rarity=120 S:size=medium S:type=veins } "tetrahedrite surface" { I:"Horizontal Density"=40 I:"Maximum Height"=240 I:"Minimum Height"=128 I:"Vertical Density"=40 S:baseRocks < metamorphic > I:oreMeta=13 S:oreName=terrafirmacraft:Ore1 I:rarity=35 S:size=small S:type=veins }
Do you have any mods other than Forge and TFC installed?: Yes
Other Mods Installed: TERRAFIRMACRAFT PACK 0.79.29.922 BUILD 8.0
If you have Optifine or a non-forge server plugin api (Examples: Bukkit, Cauldron, Thermos, etc) installed, can you still reproduce the bug after uninstalling them?: I do not have Optifine or a non-forge server plugin api installed.
Crash Report:
Description: I'm playing this mod, which is really nice, but I can no longer pick up charcoal from charcoal pit, with any kind of tool.

There is no way for us to read those config options, but they aren't likely relevant. You state you are using TerrafirmaPack, but that pack allows you to select optional mods, which have you loaded. In the end though I've tested that pack extensively and this issue has never occurred before. Are you able to break other blocks and do other things? I'm at a loss as to why this would occur beyond what I suggested in other thread, that you are in adventurer mode.

I use this mod pack (with ATLauncher)

I can do anything but break the charcoal, created with charcoal pit or positioned with creative mode, not really understand what the problem is. I thought it was my problem in using the right tool, but with the shovel does not work.

I do understand what pack you are using. I don't think it is any mod you may have chosen to add from that pack. My only other thought is that breaking a charcoal block is slow and when it breaks it breaks off a layer of the charcoal block. They are a bit like snow layers. And it will spit out a piece of charcoal. Do you have WAILA selected? does it show the number of charcoal in the block? As you are hitting it with your shovel is that number changing? Has it ever worked for you?

In the past I played TFC and I have in mind as you picks the charcoal, but now clicking on the charcoal block, with the shovel, nothing happens, the action pauses, does not begin the animation breaking.
Appears that the items to collect the charcoal is not the shovel, I do not understand why.

Are you left or right clicking? you need to break the block with left click.

I tried everything, left, right, with and without sneak. The block breaks down only in creative mode.

I've just tested and the only way I can reproduce what you are seeing is by using a vanilla shovel. With a vanilla shovel it gives animation and sound of a break, but nothing happens. You have to use a TFC shovel.

I swear, I tried with all tfc shovels but do not break the block. I try to make a video.

I'm not doubting you. I just cannot reproduce or explain it.

Edited by Bunsan

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0