Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Bioxx

[0.2.4] TFC2 Prerelease

490 posts in this topic

On 5/5/2017 at 4:54 AM, TonyLiberatto said:

In Vanilla Minecraft the biggest incentive to go cave spelunking is because it makes easier to spot ores. With the changes that TFC brings to ore generation, we lose that incentive and instead usually avoid mining in caves because of cave-ins.

I still like caves, but maybe we could have some special reason to go there, like some resource that could only be found in caves. Not really sure what it could be. Maybe some Crystals? Or bio phosphorescent lichen and fungus that would be used in potions and magic.

Preferably something that only spawns in caves and cannot be farm artificially. That would make finding a cave a nice thing.

PS: I love building Roads. 

I really like that idea! I found there is no need to go into caves, especially now that caves are always a den of 20+ monsters.

13 hours ago, MrBlack said:

I really like that idea! I found there is no need to go into caves, especially now that caves are always a den of 20+ monsters.

I also agree with this. Spelunking should be part of any minecraft experience.

Found nice Elk spawn:

Spoiler

2017-05-12_22.16.16.JPG

World Seed: [-2922634905020047235] | IslandMap: [0,-2] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=1831, y=81, z=-7150}]

Than they fled.

UPD: Also broken waterfall was found (World Seed: [-2922634905020047235] | IslandMap: [0,-3] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=1169, y=72, z=-10287}])

UPD2: And broken river (World Seed: [-2922634905020047235] | IslandMap: [0,-3] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=1152, y=84, z=-10794}])

Edited by Buggy_Dan

I have a question about axe: how to calculate axe durability? I can cut down big tree (more then 10 blocks) by axe with durability <= 5. But before axe looses durability equal to the logs quantity.

8 hours ago, Buggy_Dan said:

I have a question about axe: how to calculate axe durability? I can cut down big tree (more then 10 blocks) by axe with durability <= 5. But before axe looses durability equal to the logs quantity.

Not all features are fully fleshed out at the moment and are subject to change in future updates.

Re that elk spawn - I think it's the default for all animal spawns - I had a similar thing happen with a mass cow-spawn - there was an amorphous whitish blob in view and as I got closer it exploded into a herd of cows :)  

Oh, I got murdered to death long before I starved to death. Enjoying the new version though :D

During testing cutting down a tree has the potential of cutting down touching trees even of a different log type.

Not all trees are fully cut down. Sequoia has two branches that don't get cut.

I has multiple situations with branches or logs which didn't get cut and caused massive floating leaves islands. Try removing this with mobs attacking you from every possible direction :D

On 14.05.2017 at 1:26 PM, ChunkHunter said:

Re that elk spawn - I think it's the default for all animal spawns - I had a similar thing happen with a mass cow-spawn - there was an amorphous whitish blob in view and as I got closer it exploded into a herd of cows :)  

All animals are spawned the same way but this party did not move from spawn point a very long time.

Edited by Buggy_Dan

5 hours ago, Buggy_Dan said:

All animals are spawned the same way but this party did not move from spawn point a very long time.

how long is a long time? herds will linger for 24 hours (in game time) if they are in a need zone before venturing to a new location.

19 hours ago, Bioxx said:

how long is a long time? herds will linger for 24 hours (in game time) if they are in a need zone before venturing to a new location.

They stay without moving in approximately 1 game hour (All the time while I was flying around them)

They start moving after my spell to chat "/dbg report"

I have now at long last managed to go through a portal and not be pretty much instantly killed.

It led me to what I can only describe as a winding path through the void, to another portal - whick pretty much instantly killed me.

Is this "path through the void" how the portals are supposed to work?  (I'm quite happy to accept this - it even kinda feels "right"!)

Edit:
I'm currently sitting waitning on another portal exit from the other side of that path - it's been "Loading terrain" for about 20 mins now...

Edited by ChunkHunter

11 hours ago, ChunkHunter said:

I have now at long last managed to go through a portal and not be pretty much instantly killed.

It led me to what I can only describe as a winding path through the void, to another portal - whick pretty much instantly killed me.

Is this "path through the void" how the portals are supposed to work?  (I'm quite happy to accept this - it even kinda feels "right"!)

Edit:
I'm currently sitting waitning on another portal exit from the other side of that path - it's been "Loading terrain" for about 20 mins now...

Yes that's how the portals are supposed to work. As far as getting stuck, if you can recreate that world and fly back and give me a "/dbg report" from the portal that you entered I can check it out.

@Bioxx

World Seed: [-3245831567207572282] | IslandMap: [0,-2] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=2064, y=85, z=-7411}]

I didn't recreate the world, simply re-loaded it - one thing I have noticed is that when I reload a crashed or portal-to-death world, the portal is ometimes duplicated (a stack of portals on top of one another - I just took a screenshot with 4 portals piggy-backed)

the sytem won't allow me to attach a screen shot, unfortunately

20 minutes ago, ChunkHunter said:

@Bioxx

World Seed: [-3245831567207572282] | IslandMap: [0,-2] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=2064, y=85, z=-7411}]

I didn't recreate the world, simply re-loaded it - one thing I have noticed is that when I reload a crashed or portal-to-death world, the portal is ometimes duplicated (a stack of portals on top of one another - I just took a screenshot with 4 portals piggy-backed)

the sytem won't allow me to attach a screen shot, unfortunately

I tried to enter to your portal at [BlockPos{x=2064, y=85, z=-7411}] and my game is halted. After restart I have been at point [BlockPos{x=2064, y=83, z=-7398}] and have seen portal on portal.

Spoiler

2017-05-22_19.47.04.png

World Seed: [-3245831567207572282] | IslandMap: [0,-2] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=2064, y=83, z=-7398}]

Well unfortunately, since the some of the code has changed, that seed is no longer a valid location to find a portal in my dev environment. However I do remember finding that stacking portals bug in the past. Afaik it only happens when the chunks get saved to disk but the game crashes before the islandmap gets saved. This is because the map tracks which hexes have been populated with trees, portals, etc. To combat this, I added some code to scan the hex for a pre-existing portal before placing one.

As far as theinfinite loop with passing through portals, I'll keep trying to track that down.

Version 1.11.2? Yes! Just in time for more mods to develop!

right clicking a stack in the inventory deposits the entire stack into the slot rather than just one.

Unfired pottery is leaving false items in my inventory after I place them on the ground. Actually all items seem to leave false items in the inventory.

Once unfired clay pottery is placed on the ground I can't pick it up by breaking it or right clicking. Even in creative mode breaking them does nothing.

Water jug doesn't seem to be able to be filled with water, probably due to the false items.

Items don't seem to be losing durability until moved from their current slot. [went away with new island, recommended forge version, and increasing island threads from 2 to 4]

medium, heavy, and max burden are applied correctly but don't seem to slow me down at all. Can also sprint with all of them.

Stacks of items(in this case anvils) only applies the weight of one item. [Not a bug]

All harvestcraft food stuff immediately get deleted from the inventory in survival mode when you try clicking on one of them.

When items are placed in a pot and pot is in inventory it only includes weight from the pot and not items in the pot. Worn armor doesn't have weight. Default item size and weight is small and very light. The calendar tab does not but I assume that's to be expected. [not bugs]

I can't place items registered as medium or larger in vessels. Sword and shield work properly. Axe can't cut down large trees. The skills tab and  nutrition tabs seem to work. Yay! that all works. [intended features]

side note. Getting more of a performance hit since the last update. I'm also seeing this in the logs.

latest log

Spoiler

[16:42:11] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[16:42:11] [main/INFO]: Using primary tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[16:42:11] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[16:42:11] [main/INFO]: Forge Mod Loader version 13.20.0.2228 for Minecraft 1.11.2 loading
[16:42:11] [main/INFO]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0_25, running on Windows 10:amd64:10.0, installed at D:\Video Games\Minecraft\runtime\jre-x64\1.8.0_25
[16:42:11] [main/WARN]: The coremod com.bioxx.tfc2.TFCASMLoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[16:42:11] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[16:42:11] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[16:42:11] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[16:42:11] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[16:42:11] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[16:42:14] [main/INFO]: Found valid fingerprint for Minecraft Forge. Certificate fingerprint e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557
[16:42:14] [main/INFO]: Found valid fingerprint for Minecraft. Certificate fingerprint cd99959656f753dc28d863b46769f7f8fbaefcfc
[16:42:14] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[16:42:14] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[16:42:14] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[16:42:15] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[16:42:15] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[16:42:15] [main/INFO]: Launching wrapped minecraft {net.minecraft.client.main.Main}
[16:42:16] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user: Stroam
[16:42:23] [Client thread/WARN]: Skipping bad option: lastServer:
[16:42:23] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.4
[16:42:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [STDOUT]: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

WARNING: coremods are present:
  TFCASMLoadingPlugin ([1.11.2]TFC2-0.2.3.jar)
Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge

// I just don't know what went wrong :(

Time: 6/6/17 4:42 PM
Description: Loading screen debug info

This is just a prompt for computer specs to be printed. THIS IS NOT A ERROR

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.11.2
    Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
    Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 816069440 bytes (778 MB) / 939524096 bytes (896 MB) up to 3758096384 bytes (3584 MB)
    JVM Flags: 9 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xms1G -Xmx4G -XX:NewSize=512M -XX:MaxNewSize=2G -XX:SurvivorRatio=2 -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+AggressiveOpts
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: 
    Loaded coremods (and transformers): 
  com.bioxx.tfc2.asm.transform.ModuleEntityRenderer
  com.bioxx.tfc2.asm.transform.ModuleWorldGen
  com.bioxx.tfc2.asm.transform.ModuleFood
  com.bioxx.tfc2.asm.transform.ModuleVanillaReplacement
  com.bioxx.tfc2.asm.transform.ModuleInventory
    GL info: ' Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' Version: '4.5.0 NVIDIA 382.05' Renderer: 'GeForce GTX 760/PCIe/SSE2'
[16:42:25] [Client thread/INFO]: MinecraftForge v13.20.0.2228 Initialized
[16:42:25] [Client thread/INFO]: Replaced 232 ore recipes
[16:42:26] [Client thread/INFO]: Found 0 mods from the command line. Injecting into mod discoverer
[16:42:26] [Client thread/INFO]: Searching C:\Users\Stroam\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods for mods
[16:42:27] [Client thread/INFO]: Mod mercurius_updater is missing the required element 'name'. Substituting mercurius_updater
[16:42:29] [Client thread/INFO]: Forge Mod Loader has identified 8 mods to load
[16:42:29] [Client thread/INFO]: Attempting connection with missing mods [minecraft, mcp, FML, forge, tfc2_coremod, mercurius_updater, tfc2, harvestcraft] at CLIENT
[16:42:29] [Client thread/INFO]: Attempting connection with missing mods [minecraft, mcp, FML, forge, tfc2_coremod, mercurius_updater, tfc2, harvestcraft] at SERVER
[16:42:30] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:mercurius_updater, FMLFileResourcePack:TerraFirmaCraft 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Pam's HarvestCraft
[16:42:30] [Client thread/INFO]: Processing ObjectHolder annotations
[16:42:30] [Client thread/INFO]: Found 453 ObjectHolder annotations
[16:42:30] [Client thread/INFO]: Identifying ItemStackHolder annotations
[16:42:30] [Client thread/INFO]: Found 0 ItemStackHolder annotations
[16:42:30] [Client thread/INFO]: Applying holder lookups
[16:42:30] [Client thread/INFO]: Holder lookups applied
[16:42:30] [Client thread/INFO]: Configured a dormant chunk cache size of 0
[16:42:30] [Forge Version Check/INFO]: [forge] Starting version check at http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/promotions_slim.json
[16:42:30] [Client thread/INFO]: Version Number exists, Using it: 1.11-1.0.4.19
[16:42:30] [Client thread/INFO]: File exists, Checking hash: C:\Users\Stroam\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraftforge\Mercurius\1.11-1.0.4.19\Mercurius-1.11-1.0.4.19.jar
[16:42:30] [Client thread/INFO]:   Hash matches, Skipping download: df1150ba0efd01b16f812fb6ebadd7817ddc8dc4
[16:42:30] [Client thread/INFO]: Mercurius Jar contains all signed files! Continueing loading!
[16:42:30] [Forge Version Check/INFO]: [forge] Found status: UP_TO_DATE Target: null
[16:42:31] [Client thread/INFO]: Registering drops for shadedGarden.
[16:42:31] [Client thread/INFO]: Registering drops for tropicalGarden.
[16:42:31] [Client thread/INFO]: Registering drops for windyGarden.
[16:42:31] [Client thread/INFO]: Registering drops for frostGarden.
[16:42:31] [Client thread/INFO]: Registering drops for aridGarden.
[16:42:31] [Client thread/INFO]: Registering drops for soggyGarden.
[16:42:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [TFC2] Loading Settings
[16:42:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [TFC2] Loading Blocks
[16:42:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [TFC2] Registering Blocks
[16:42:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [TFC2] Loading Items
[16:42:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [TFC2] Registering Items
[16:42:32] [Client thread/INFO]: SizeWeight -> Reading /assets/tfc2/sizeweight/harvestcraft_sizeweight.json
[16:42:32] [Client thread/INFO]: SizeWeight -> Reading /assets/tfc2/sizeweight/tfc2_sizeweight.json
[16:42:32] [Client thread/WARN]: SizeWeightRegistry -> Item not found when searching ItemRegistry for object ->tfc2:stairs_thatch
[16:42:32] [Client thread/INFO]: OBJLoader: Domain tfc2 has been added.
[16:42:32] [Client thread/INFO]: Loading Trees
[16:42:32] [Client thread/INFO]: Registering Tree -> rosewood
[16:42:32] [Client thread/INFO]: Registering Tree -> pine
[16:42:32] [Client thread/INFO]: Registering Tree -> sequoia
[16:42:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Registering Tree -> birch
[16:42:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Registering Tree -> palm
[16:42:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Registering Tree -> douglas_fir
[16:42:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Registering Tree -> kapok
[16:42:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Registering Tree -> sycamore
[16:42:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Registering Tree -> aspen
[16:42:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Registering Tree -> chestnut
[16:42:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Registering Tree -> white_cedar
[16:42:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Registering Tree -> willow
[16:42:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Registering Tree -> blackwood
[16:42:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Registering Tree -> ash
[16:42:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Registering Tree -> hickory
[16:42:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Registering Tree -> maple
[16:42:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Registering Tree -> oak
[16:42:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Registering Tree -> acacia
[16:42:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Registering Tree -> spruce
[16:42:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Load Dungeon Schematics-Start
[16:42:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Loaded Dungeon Theme - themes
[16:42:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Load Dungeon Schematics-Finish
[16:42:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Food -> Reading /assets/tfc2/food/harvestcraftfood.json
[16:42:33] [Client thread/WARN]: Item ->harvestcraft:freshmilkitem is not of type IFood
[16:42:33] [Client thread/WARN]: Item ->harvestcraft:freshwateritem is not of type IFood
[16:42:33] [Client thread/WARN]: FoodRegistry -> Item not found when searching ItemRegistry for object ->harvestcraft:applesauce
[16:42:33] [Client thread/WARN]: Item ->harvestcraft:flouritem is not of type IFood
[16:42:33] [Client thread/WARN]: Item ->harvestcraft:doughitem is not of type IFood
[16:42:33] [Client thread/WARN]: Item ->harvestcraft:pastaitem is not of type IFood
[16:42:33] [Client thread/WARN]: Item ->harvestcraft:heavycreamitem is not of type IFood
[16:42:33] [Client thread/WARN]: Item ->harvestcraft:butteritem is not of type IFood
[16:42:33] [Client thread/WARN]: FoodRegistry -> Item not found when searching ItemRegistry for object ->harvestcraft:musturditem
[16:42:33] [Client thread/WARN]: FoodRegistry -> Item not found when searching ItemRegistry for object ->harvestcraft:spinichitem
[16:42:33] [Client thread/WARN]: FoodRegistry -> Item not found when searching ItemRegistry for object ->harvestcraft:mapleitem
[16:42:33] [Client thread/WARN]: Item ->harvestcraft:vanillaitem is not of type IFood
[16:42:33] [Client thread/WARN]: FoodRegistry -> Item not found when searching ItemRegistry for object ->harvestcraft:rawturkeyitem
[16:42:33] [Client thread/WARN]: FoodRegistry -> Item not found when searching ItemRegistry for object ->harvestcraft:rawvenisonitem
[16:42:33] [Client thread/WARN]: FoodRegistry -> Item not found when searching ItemRegistry for object ->harvestcraft:cookedturkeyitem
[16:42:33] [Client thread/WARN]: FoodRegistry -> Item not found when searching ItemRegistry for object ->harvestcraft:cookedvenisonitem
[16:42:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Food -> Reading /assets/tfc2/food/tfc2food.json
[16:42:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Applying holder lookups
[16:42:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Holder lookups applied
[16:42:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Injecting itemstacks
[16:42:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Itemstack injection complete
[16:42:40] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[16:42:40] [Thread-9/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[16:42:40] [Thread-9/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL.  For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[16:42:40] [Thread-9/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.
[16:42:40] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[16:42:46] [Client thread/INFO]: Max texture size: 16384
[16:42:46] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 16x16 textures-atlas
[16:42:46] [Client thread/ERROR]: Exception loading model for variant tfc2:pottery/ceramic_vessel_white#inventory, normal location exception: 
net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoaderRegistry$LoaderException: Exception loading model tfc2:item/pottery/ceramic_vessel_white with loader VanillaLoader.INSTANCE, skipping
    at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoaderRegistry.getModel(ModelLoaderRegistry.java:153) ~[ModelLoaderRegistry.class:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.func_177590_d(ModelLoader.java:336) ~[ModelLoader.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBakery.func_177577_b(ModelBakery.java:175) ~[cbk.class:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.func_177570_a(ModelLoader.java:156) ~[ModelLoader.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelManager.func_110549_a(ModelManager.java:28) [cbl.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110542_a(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:122) [cae.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:500) [bes.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:352) [bes.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:124) [Main.class:?]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: tfc2:models/item/pottery/ceramic_vessel_white.json
    at net.minecraft.client.resources.FallbackResourceManager.func_110536_a(FallbackResourceManager.java:69) ~[bzr.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110536_a(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:65) ~[cae.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBakery.func_177594_c(ModelBakery.java:334) ~[cbk.class:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.access$1600(ModelLoader.java:126) ~[ModelLoader.class:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader$VanillaLoader.loadModel(ModelLoader.java:937) ~[ModelLoader$VanillaLoader.class:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoaderRegistry.getModel(ModelLoaderRegistry.java:149) ~[ModelLoaderRegistry.class:?]
    ... 14 more
[16:42:46] [Client thread/ERROR]: Exception loading model for variant tfc2:pottery/ceramic_vessel_white#inventory, blockstate location exception: 
net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoaderRegistry$LoaderException: Exception loading model tfc2:pottery/ceramic_vessel_white#inventory with loader VariantLoader.INSTANCE, skipping
    at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoaderRegistry.getModel(ModelLoaderRegistry.java:153) ~[ModelLoaderRegistry.class:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.func_177590_d(ModelLoader.java:344) ~[ModelLoader.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBakery.func_177577_b(ModelBakery.java:175) ~[cbk.class:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.func_177570_a(ModelLoader.java:156) ~[ModelLoader.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelManager.func_110549_a(ModelManager.java:28) [cbl.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110542_a(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:122) [cae.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:500) [bes.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:352) [bes.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:124) [Main.class:?]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
Caused by: net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBlockDefinition$MissingVariantException
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBlockDefinition.func_188004_c(ModelBlockDefinition.java:78) ~[brj.class:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader$VariantLoader.loadModel(ModelLoader.java:1253) ~[ModelLoader$VariantLoader.class:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoaderRegistry.getModel(ModelLoaderRegistry.java:149) ~[ModelLoaderRegistry.class:?]
    ... 14 more
[16:42:48] [Client thread/INFO]: Injecting itemstacks
[16:42:48] [Client thread/INFO]: Itemstack injection complete
[16:42:48] [Client thread/INFO]: Forge Mod Loader has successfully loaded 8 mods
[16:42:48] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:mercurius_updater, FMLFileResourcePack:TerraFirmaCraft 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Pam's HarvestCraft
[16:42:49] [Client thread/INFO]: SoundSystem shutting down...
[16:42:49] [Client thread/WARN]: Author: Paul Lamb, www.paulscode.com
[16:42:49] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[16:42:49] [Thread-12/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[16:42:49] [Thread-12/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL.  For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[16:42:50] [Thread-12/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.
[16:42:50] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[16:42:55] [Client thread/INFO]: Max texture size: 16384
[16:42:58] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 1024x1024 textures-atlas
[16:43:01] [MercuriusThread/INFO]: [STDERR]: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 502 for URL: http://stats.minecraftforge.net/api/v2/
[16:43:01] [MercuriusThread/INFO]: [STDERR]:     at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(HttpURLConnection.java:1838)
[16:43:01] [MercuriusThread/INFO]: [STDERR]:     at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.access$200(HttpURLConnection.java:90)
[16:43:01] [MercuriusThread/INFO]: [STDERR]:     at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1431)
[16:43:01] [MercuriusThread/INFO]: [STDERR]:     at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1429)
[16:43:01] [MercuriusThread/INFO]: [STDERR]:     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
[16:43:01] [MercuriusThread/INFO]: [STDERR]:     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:713)
[16:43:01] [MercuriusThread/INFO]: [STDERR]:     at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1428)
[16:43:01] [MercuriusThread/INFO]: [STDERR]:     at net.minecraftforge.mercurius.Sender.post(Sender.java:142)
[16:43:01] [MercuriusThread/INFO]: [STDERR]:     at net.minecraftforge.mercurius.Sender.access$000(Sender.java:26)
[16:43:01] [MercuriusThread/INFO]: [STDERR]:     at net.minecraftforge.mercurius.Sender$1.run(Sender.java:115)
[16:43:01] [Client thread/WARN]: Unable to resolve texture due to upward reference: #cross in tfc2:models/block/plants/vegbase
[16:43:02] [Client thread/WARN]: Unable to resolve texture due to upward reference: #cross in tfc2:models/block/plants/sagebrush
[16:43:02] [Client thread/WARN]: Unable to resolve texture due to upward reference: #cross in tfc2:models/block/plants/vegbase
[16:43:02] [Client thread/WARN]: Unable to resolve texture due to upward reference: #cross in tfc2:models/block/plants/vegbase
[16:43:03] [Client thread/WARN]: Unable to resolve texture due to upward reference: #all in minecraft:models/block/cube_all
[16:43:03] [Client thread/WARN]: Unable to resolve texture due to upward reference: #all in minecraft:models/block/cube_all
[16:43:03] [Client thread/WARN]: Unable to resolve texture due to upward reference: #cross in tfc2:models/block/plants/vegbase
[16:43:04] [Client thread/WARN]: Skipping bad option: lastServer:
[16:44:28] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting integrated minecraft server version 1.11.2
[16:44:28] [Server thread/INFO]: Generating keypair
[16:44:28] [Server thread/INFO]: Injecting existing block and item data into this server instance
[16:44:28] [Server thread/INFO]: Applying holder lookups
[16:44:28] [Server thread/INFO]: Holder lookups applied
[16:44:30] [Server thread/INFO]: Loading dimension 0 (060617) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@4caeee6d)
[16:44:33] [Server thread/INFO]: Dungeon: 1616.0,1864.0 | Size : 65
[16:44:35] [Server thread/INFO]: Loading dimension 2 (060617) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@4caeee6d)
[16:44:35] [Server thread/INFO]: Loading dimension 1 (060617) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@4caeee6d)
[16:44:35] [Server thread/INFO]: Loading dimension -1 (060617) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@4caeee6d)
[16:44:35] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing start region for level 0
[16:44:36] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 3%
[16:44:37] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 8%
[16:44:39] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 14%
[16:44:40] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 19%
[16:44:41] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 22%
[16:44:43] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 23%
[16:44:44] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 23%
[16:44:45] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 30%
[16:44:46] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 30%
[16:44:47] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 31%
[16:44:49] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 32%
[16:44:50] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 38%
[16:44:51] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 38%
[16:44:52] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 39%
[16:44:54] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 39%
[16:44:55] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 46%
[16:44:57] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 47%
[16:44:59] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 47%
[16:45:00] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 52%
[16:45:01] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 54%
[16:45:03] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 55%
[16:45:04] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 61%
[16:45:05] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 63%
[16:45:06] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 70%
[16:45:07] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 71%
[16:45:08] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 73%
[16:45:10] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 78%
[16:45:11] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 79%
[16:45:12] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 79%
[16:45:13] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 83%
[16:45:14] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 86%
[16:45:15] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 86%
[16:45:16] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 87%
[16:45:17] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 88%
[16:45:19] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 92%
[16:45:20] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 94%
[16:45:22] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 95%
[16:45:24] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 96%
[16:45:25] [Server thread/INFO]: Changing view distance to 12, from 10
[16:45:27] [Netty Local Client IO #0/INFO]: Server protocol version 2
[16:45:27] [Netty Server IO #1/INFO]: Client protocol version 2
[16:45:27] [Netty Server IO #1/INFO]: Client attempting to join with 8 mods : [email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected]
[16:45:27] [Netty Local Client IO #0/INFO]: [Netty Local Client IO #0] Client side modded connection established
[16:45:29] [Server thread/INFO]: [Server thread] Server side modded connection established
[16:45:29] [Server thread/INFO]: Stroam[local:E:d604903b] logged in with entity id 4 at (1289.5, 64.0, -6685.5)
[16:45:29] [Server thread/INFO]: Stroam joined the game
[16:46:24] [MercuriusThread/INFO]: [STDERR]: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 504 for URL: http://stats.minecraftforge.net/api/v2/
[16:46:24] [MercuriusThread/INFO]: [STDERR]:     at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(HttpURLConnection.java:1838)
[16:46:24] [MercuriusThread/INFO]: [STDERR]:     at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.access$200(HttpURLConnection.java:90)
[16:46:24] [MercuriusThread/INFO]: [STDERR]:     at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1431)
[16:46:24] [MercuriusThread/INFO]: [STDERR]:     at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1429)
[16:46:24] [MercuriusThread/INFO]: [STDERR]:     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
[16:46:24] [MercuriusThread/INFO]: [STDERR]:     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:713)
[16:46:24] [MercuriusThread/INFO]: [STDERR]:     at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1428)
[16:46:24] [MercuriusThread/INFO]: [STDERR]:     at net.minecraftforge.mercurius.Sender.post(Sender.java:142)
[16:46:24] [MercuriusThread/INFO]: [STDERR]:     at net.minecraftforge.mercurius.Sender.access$000(Sender.java:26)
[16:46:24] [MercuriusThread/INFO]: [STDERR]:     at net.minecraftforge.mercurius.Sender$1.run(Sender.java:115)
[16:46:44] [Server thread/INFO]: Dungeon: 2608.0,1400.0 | Size : 74
[16:46:59] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 93968ms behind, skipping 1879 tick(s)
[16:47:06] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 7459ms behind, skipping 149 tick(s)
[16:47:36] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 16876ms behind, skipping 337 tick(s)
[16:47:38] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 2329ms behind, skipping 46 tick(s)
[16:47:59] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 6813ms behind, skipping 136 tick(s)
[16:48:26] [Server thread/INFO]: Stroam was slain by Zombie
[16:48:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Stroam was slain by Zombie
[16:48:26] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 2643ms behind, skipping 52 tick(s)
[16:48:46] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 2574ms behind, skipping 51 tick(s)
[16:48:48] [MercuriusThread/INFO]: [STDERR]: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 504 for URL: http://stats.minecraftforge.net/api/v2/
[16:48:48] [MercuriusThread/INFO]: [STDERR]:     at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(HttpURLConnection.java:1838)
[16:48:48] [MercuriusThread/INFO]: [STDERR]:     at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.access$200(HttpURLConnection.java:90)
[16:48:48] [MercuriusThread/INFO]: [STDERR]:     at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1431)
[16:48:48] [MercuriusThread/INFO]: [STDERR]:     at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1429)
[16:48:48] [MercuriusThread/INFO]: [STDERR]:     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
[16:48:48] [MercuriusThread/INFO]: [STDERR]:     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:713)
[16:48:48] [MercuriusThread/INFO]: [STDERR]:     at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1428)
[16:48:48] [MercuriusThread/INFO]: [STDERR]:     at net.minecraftforge.mercurius.Sender.post(Sender.java:142)
[16:48:48] [MercuriusThread/INFO]: [STDERR]:     at net.minecraftforge.mercurius.Sender.access$000(Sender.java:26)
[16:48:48] [MercuriusThread/INFO]: [STDERR]:     at net.minecraftforge.mercurius.Sender$1.run(Sender.java:115)
[16:51:07] [Server thread/INFO]: Stroam has just earned the achievement [Taking Inventory]
[16:51:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Stroam has just earned the achievement [Taking Inventory]
[16:51:24] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 20621ms behind, skipping 412 tick(s)
[16:52:05] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 41259ms behind, skipping 825 tick(s)
[16:52:27] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 21640ms behind, skipping 432 tick(s)
[16:52:32] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving and pausing game...
[16:52:32] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level '060617'/Surface
[16:52:32] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level '060617'/Nether
[16:52:32] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level '060617'/The End
[16:52:32] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level '060617'/Paths
[16:52:32] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 5506ms behind, skipping 110 tick(s)
[16:52:37] [Server thread/INFO]: Stopping server
[16:52:37] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving players
[16:52:37] [Server thread/INFO]: Stroam lost connection: TextComponent{text='Disconnected', siblings=[], style=Style{hasParent=false, color=null, bold=null, italic=null, underlined=null, obfuscated=null, clickEvent=null, hoverEvent=null, insertion=null}}
[16:52:37] [Server thread/INFO]: Stroam left the game
[16:52:37] [Server thread/INFO]: Stopping singleplayer server as player logged out
[16:52:37] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving worlds
[16:52:37] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level '060617'/Surface
[16:52:37] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level '060617'/Nether
[16:52:37] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level '060617'/The End
[16:52:38] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level '060617'/Paths
[16:52:38] [Server thread/INFO]: Unloading dimension 0
[16:52:38] [Server thread/INFO]: Unloading dimension -1
[16:52:38] [Server thread/INFO]: Unloading dimension 1
[16:52:38] [Server thread/INFO]: Unloading dimension 2
[16:52:38] [Server thread/INFO]: Applying holder lookups
[16:52:38] [Server thread/INFO]: Holder lookups applied
[16:52:42] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting integrated minecraft server version 1.11.2
[16:52:42] [Server thread/INFO]: Generating keypair
[16:52:43] [Server thread/INFO]: Injecting existing block and item data into this server instance
[16:52:43] [Server thread/INFO]: Applying holder lookups
[16:52:43] [Server thread/INFO]: Holder lookups applied
[16:52:45] [Server thread/INFO]: Loading dimension 0 (060617) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@58a5b277)
[16:52:45] [Server thread/INFO]: Loading dimension 2 (060617) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@58a5b277)
[16:52:45] [Server thread/INFO]: Loading dimension 1 (060617) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@58a5b277)
[16:52:45] [Server thread/INFO]: Loading dimension -1 (060617) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@58a5b277)
[16:52:45] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing start region for level 0
[16:52:47] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 0%
[16:52:48] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 58%
[16:52:48] [Server thread/INFO]: Changing view distance to 12, from 10
[16:52:48] [Netty Local Client IO #1/INFO]: Server protocol version 2
[16:52:48] [Netty Server IO #3/INFO]: Client protocol version 2
[16:52:48] [Netty Server IO #3/INFO]: Client attempting to join with 8 mods : [email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected]
[16:52:48] [Netty Local Client IO #1/INFO]: [Netty Local Client IO #1] Client side modded connection established
[16:52:49] [Server thread/INFO]: [Server thread] Server side modded connection established
[16:52:49] [Server thread/INFO]: Stroam[local:E:41919f1c] logged in with entity id 108303 at (1434.673255053147, 64.0, -6766.354664982293)
[16:52:49] [Server thread/INFO]: Stroam joined the game
[16:53:03] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 12615ms behind, skipping 252 tick(s)
[16:53:12] [Server thread/INFO]: [Stroam: Set own game mode to Creative Mode]
[16:53:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Your game mode has been updated to Creative Mode
[16:53:18] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 2473ms behind, skipping 49 tick(s)
[16:53:38] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 6139ms behind, skipping 122 tick(s)
[16:53:45] [Client thread/ERROR]: Received invalid update packet for null tile entity at BlockPos{x=1435, y=64, z=-6767} with data: {result:1,startTime:0L,endTime:0L,inventory:[0:{Slot:0b,id:"tfc2:vessel",Count:1b,Damage:0s}]}
[16:53:52] [Client thread/ERROR]: Received invalid update packet for null tile entity at BlockPos{x=1434, y=64, z=-6768} with data: {inventory:[0:{Slot:2b,id:"tfc2:vessel",Count:1b,Damage:1s}],axis:0}
[16:54:00] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 11212ms behind, skipping 224 tick(s)
[16:54:29] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 2118ms behind, skipping 42 tick(s)
[16:54:41] [Server thread/INFO]: [Stroam: Set own game mode to Survival Mode]
[16:54:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Your game mode has been updated to Survival Mode
[16:55:01] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 19182ms behind, skipping 383 tick(s)
[16:55:42] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 5867ms behind, skipping 117 tick(s)
[16:55:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] The tree is too large for this axe!
[16:56:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [Stroam: Set own game mode to Creative Mode]
[16:56:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Your game mode has been updated to Creative Mode
[16:57:02] [Server thread/INFO]: [Stroam: Set own game mode to Survival Mode]
[16:57:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Your game mode has been updated to Survival Mode
[16:58:02] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving and pausing game...
[16:58:02] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level '060617'/Surface
[16:58:02] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level '060617'/Nether
[16:58:02] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level '060617'/The End
[16:58:02] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level '060617'/Paths
[16:58:07] [Server thread/INFO]: Stopping server
[16:58:07] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving players
[16:58:07] [Server thread/INFO]: Stroam lost connection: TextComponent{text='Disconnected', siblings=[], style=Style{hasParent=false, color=null, bold=null, italic=null, underlined=null, obfuscated=null, clickEvent=null, hoverEvent=null, insertion=null}}
[16:58:07] [Server thread/INFO]: Stroam left the game
[16:58:07] [Server thread/INFO]: Stopping singleplayer server as player logged out
[16:58:07] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving worlds
[16:58:07] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level '060617'/Surface
[16:58:07] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level '060617'/Nether
[16:58:07] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level '060617'/The End
[16:58:07] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level '060617'/Paths
[16:58:07] [Server thread/INFO]: Unloading dimension 0
[16:58:07] [Server thread/INFO]: Unloading dimension -1
[16:58:07] [Server thread/INFO]: Unloading dimension 1
[16:58:07] [Server thread/INFO]: Unloading dimension 2
[16:58:07] [Server thread/INFO]: Applying holder lookups
[16:58:07] [Server thread/INFO]: Holder lookups applied
[16:58:11] [Client thread/INFO]: Stopping!
[16:58:11] [Client thread/INFO]: SoundSystem shutting down...
[16:58:11] [Client thread/WARN]: Author: Paul Lamb, www.paulscode.com

16 hours ago, Stroam said:

right clicking a stack in the inventory deposits the entire stack into the slot rather than just one.[Fixed]

Unfired pottery is leaving false items in my inventory after I place them on the ground. Actually all items seem to leave false items in the inventory.[Can't confirm]

Once unfired clay pottery is placed on the ground I can't pick it up by breaking it or right clicking. Even in creative mode breaking them does nothing.[Can't confirm]

Water jug doesn't seem to be able to be filled with water, probably due to the false items. [Can't confirm]

Items don't seem to be losing durability until moved from their current slot. [went away with new island, recommended forge version, and increasing island threads from 2 to 4]

medium, heavy, and max burden are applied correctly but don't seem to slow me down at all. Can also sprint with all of them.[Not a bug. Read patch notes.]

Stacks of items(in this case anvils) only applies the weight of one item. [Not a bug]

All harvestcraft food stuff immediately get deleted from the inventory in survival mode when you try clicking on one of them.[Can't confirm]

When items are placed in a pot and pot is in inventory it only includes weight from the pot and not items in the pot. Worn armor doesn't have weight. Default item size and weight is small and very light. The calendar tab does not but I assume that's to be expected. [not bugs]

I can't place items registered as medium or larger in vessels. Sword and shield work properly. Axe can't cut down large trees. The skills tab and  nutrition tabs seem to work. Yay! that all works. [intended features]

side note. Getting more of a performance hit since the last update. I'm also seeing this in the logs.[Can't confirm]

latest log

Reveal hidden contents

I just can't seem to confirm most of the issues listed here. All I can tell you is I am building against Forge 13.20.0.2228 and Harvestcraft 1.11.2g

10 hours ago, Bioxx said:

I just can't seem to confirm most of the issues listed here. All I can tell you is I am building against Forge 13.20.0.2228 and Harvestcraft 1.11.2g

That's okay. I'll clean my testing environment later and retest. I'd like at least one other person to test to get a base line.

crash log - tried placing down a fired clay vessel.

Spoiler

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

WARNING: coremods are present:
Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge

// Why is it breaking :(

Time: 6/7/17 5:54 PM
Description: Unexpected error

java.lang.ClassCastException: com.bioxx.tfc2.tileentities.TilePitKiln cannot be cast to com.bioxx.tfc2.tileentities.TileSmallVessel
    at com.bioxx.tfc2.blocks.BlockSmallVessel.func_180636_a(BlockSmallVessel.java:150)
    at net.minecraft.block.state.BlockStateContainer$StateImplementation.func_185910_a(BlockStateContainer.java:461)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_147447_a(World.java:1079)
    at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.func_174822_a(Entity.java:1542)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78473_a(EntityRenderer.java:358)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1655)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:1056)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:372)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:124)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Thread: Client thread
Stacktrace:
    at com.bioxx.tfc2.blocks.BlockSmallVessel.func_180636_a(BlockSmallVessel.java:150)
    at net.minecraft.block.state.BlockStateContainer$StateImplementation.func_185910_a(BlockStateContainer.java:461)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_147447_a(World.java:1079)
    at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.func_174822_a(Entity.java:1542)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78473_a(EntityRenderer.java:358)

-- Affected level --
Details:
    Level name: MpServer
    All players: 1 total; [EntityPlayerSP['Stroam'/0, l='MpServer', x=2679.52, y=64.00, z=-7051.51]]
    Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 565, 565
    Level seed: 0
    Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: false
    Level generator options: 
    Level spawn location: World: (2480,64,-7144), Chunk: (at 0,4,8 in 155,-447; contains blocks 2480,0,-7152 to 2495,255,-7137), Region: (4,-14; contains chunks 128,-448 to 159,-417, blocks 2048,0,-7168 to 2559,255,-6657)
    Level time: 6410 game time, 6410 day time
    Level dimension: 0
    Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
    Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
    Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
    Forced entities: 68 total; [EntityPlayerSP['Stroam'/0, l='MpServer', x=2461.30, y=67.00, z=-7152.57], EntitySkeleton['Skeleton'/37897, l='MpServer', x=2755.50, y=31.00, z=-7059.50], EntitySkeleton['Skeleton'/37898, l='MpServer', x=2755.50, y=31.00, z=-7061.50], EntitySkeleton['Skeleton'/37899, l='MpServer', x=2756.50, y=31.00, z=-7061.50], EntityZombie['Zombie'/38411, l='MpServer', x=2639.80, y=67.00, z=-7000.46], EntityBat['Bat'/36880, l='MpServer', x=2634.14, y=42.10, z=-7131.07], EntitySquid['Squid'/37400, l='MpServer', x=2742.20, y=59.69, z=-7086.88], EntitySquid['Squid'/37401, l='MpServer', x=2742.44, y=60.91, z=-7088.69], EntitySquid['Squid'/37402, l='MpServer', x=2731.93, y=60.77, z=-7098.22], EntitySquid['Squid'/37403, l='MpServer', x=2737.33, y=61.72, z=-7096.05], EntitySquid['Squid'/37406, l='MpServer', x=2680.00, y=53.25, z=-7115.39], EntitySquid['Squid'/37411, l='MpServer', x=2743.12, y=45.75, z=-7107.52], EntitySpider['Spider'/38437, l='MpServer', x=2714.50, y=53.00, z=-7056.50], EntitySkeleton['Skeleton'/38950, l='MpServer', x=2718.50, y=31.00, z=-7057.50], EntitySquid['Squid'/37419, l='MpServer', x=2742.52, y=54.06, z=-7103.88], EntityCreeper['Creeper'/37938, l='MpServer', x=2757.50, y=32.00, z=-7062.50], EntityCreeper['Creeper'/37939, l='MpServer', x=2758.50, y=32.00, z=-7061.50], EntityBat['Bat'/25149, l='MpServer', x=2652.18, y=41.11, z=-7120.22], EntitySquid['Squid'/37437, l='MpServer', x=2716.88, y=49.92, z=-7114.90], EntitySquid['Squid'/37439, l='MpServer', x=2718.40, y=44.34, z=-7112.40], EntitySquid['Squid'/37440, l='MpServer', x=2718.40, y=43.55, z=-7107.87], EntityCreeper['Creeper'/37954, l='MpServer', x=2641.93, y=67.00, z=-6999.22], EntityCreeper['Creeper'/37955, l='MpServer', x=2652.22, y=67.00, z=-6999.53], EntitySquid['Squid'/37445, l='MpServer', x=2718.25, y=52.61, z=-7070.14], EntitySquid['Squid'/37446, l='MpServer', x=2719.19, y=56.60, z=-7069.71], EntityCreeper['Creeper'/38990, l='MpServer', x=2643.50, y=73.00, z=-6982.50], EntitySkeleton['Skeleton'/36970, l='MpServer', x=2637.50, y=69.00, z=-6990.50], EntityZombie['Zombie'/37995, l='MpServer', x=2642.50, y=67.00, z=-6994.50], EntityZombieVillager['Zombie Villager'/31853, l='MpServer', x=2702.50, y=32.00, z=-7065.50], EntitySquid['Squid'/31891, l='MpServer', x=2721.10, y=56.52, z=-7072.74], EntityBat['Bat'/37526, l='MpServer', x=2710.42, y=54.04, z=-7057.52], EntityBat['Bat'/37527, l='MpServer', x=2708.62, y=53.05, z=-7057.57], EntityBat['Bat'/37528, l='MpServer', x=2706.40, y=53.64, z=-7060.48], EntitySquid['Squid'/31910, l='MpServer', x=2674.43, y=48.85, z=-7114.99], EntityZombie['Zombie'/38067, l='MpServer', x=2743.56, y=32.00, z=-7051.75], EntityZombie['Zombie'/30905, l='MpServer', x=2644.29, y=67.00, z=-6996.92], EntitySkeleton['Skeleton'/35045, l='MpServer', x=2734.50, y=32.00, z=-7048.50], EntitySkeleton['Skeleton'/35046, l='MpServer', x=2730.50, y=32.00, z=-7047.50], EntityBat['Bat'/34033, l='MpServer', x=2703.77, y=52.30, z=-7065.80], EntitySkeleton['Skeleton'/38701, l='MpServer', x=2710.50, y=31.00, z=-7059.50], EntityCreeper['Creeper'/36667, l='MpServer', x=2718.83, y=30.00, z=-7055.50], EntitySkeleton['Skeleton'/36668, l='MpServer', x=2717.50, y=30.00, z=-7056.50], EntityZombie['Zombie'/37693, l='MpServer', x=2743.34, y=32.00, z=-7053.57], EntityZombie['Zombie'/37694, l='MpServer', x=2744.03, y=32.00, z=-7053.31], EntityItem['item.item.rottenFlesh'/34628, l='MpServer', x=2619.66, y=61.00, z=-7068.78], EntityCreeper['Creeper'/33621, l='MpServer', x=2638.50, y=67.00, z=-6993.50], EntitySkeleton['Skeleton'/29531, l='MpServer', x=2701.51, y=52.00, z=-7066.33], EntitySkeleton['Skeleton'/29532, l='MpServer', x=2711.24, y=53.00, z=-7057.50], EntitySkeleton['Skeleton'/31113, l='MpServer', x=2702.72, y=52.00, z=-7066.52], EntityPlayerSP['Stroam'/0, l='MpServer', x=2679.52, y=64.00, z=-7051.51], EntityCreeper['Creeper'/34750, l='MpServer', x=2637.50, y=67.00, z=-6995.50], EntitySkeleton['Skeleton'/38363, l='MpServer', x=2744.30, y=32.00, z=-7054.69], EntityCreeper['Creeper'/38364, l='MpServer', x=2747.18, y=31.00, z=-7057.41], EntityCreeper['Creeper'/38365, l='MpServer', x=2744.50, y=32.00, z=-7051.50], EntityZombie['Zombie'/37341, l='MpServer', x=2759.50, y=32.00, z=-7064.50], EntityZombie['Zombie'/37342, l='MpServer', x=2753.81, y=31.00, z=-7061.49], EntitySquid['Squid'/37348, l='MpServer', x=2625.24, y=62.98, z=-7100.36], EntitySquid['Squid'/37349, l='MpServer', x=2622.40, y=60.00, z=-7094.40], EntitySquid['Squid'/37350, l='MpServer', x=2622.40, y=61.00, z=-7097.23], EntitySquid['Squid'/37360, l='MpServer', x=2722.28, y=49.00, z=-7098.80], EntitySquid['Squid'/37362, l='MpServer', x=2717.48, y=49.08, z=-7105.45], EntitySquid['Squid'/37363, l='MpServer', x=2696.29, y=58.49, z=-7110.68], EntitySquid['Squid'/37365, l='MpServer', x=2700.01, y=60.07, z=-7104.92], EntitySquid['Squid'/37366, l='MpServer', x=2697.52, y=59.18, z=-7108.85], EntitySquid['Squid'/37371, l='MpServer', x=2729.33, y=49.74, z=-7054.40], EntitySquid['Squid'/37372, l='MpServer', x=2738.03, y=52.06, z=-7063.05], EntityZombie['Zombie'/34301, l='MpServer', x=2724.50, y=31.00, z=-7051.50], EntityZombie['Zombie'/34302, l='MpServer', x=2727.50, y=31.00, z=-7049.50]]
    Retry entities: 0 total; []
    Server brand: fml,forge
    Server type: Integrated singleplayer server
Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.func_72914_a(WorldClient.java:415)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71396_d(Minecraft.java:2655)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:401)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:124)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.11.2
    Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
    Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 2371729760 bytes (2261 MB) / 4284481536 bytes (4086 MB) up to 4284481536 bytes (4086 MB)
    JVM Flags: 5 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xms4G -Xmx4G -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:+AlwaysPreTouch
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP 9.38 Powered by Forge 13.20.0.2228 8 mods loaded, 8 mods active
    States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
    UCHIJAAAA    minecraft{1.11.2} [Minecraft] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    mcp{9.19} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    FML{8.0.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.11.2-13.20.0.2228.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    forge{13.20.0.2228} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.11.2-13.20.0.2228.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    tfc2_coremod{0.2.3} [TFC2[coremod]] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    mercurius_updater{1.0} [mercurius_updater] (MercuriusUpdater-1.11.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    harvestcraft{1.11.2g} [Pam's HarvestCraft] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1.11.2g.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    tfc2{0.2.3} [TerraFirmaCraft 2] ([1.11.2]TFC2-0.2.3.jar) 
    Loaded coremods (and transformers): 
  com.bioxx.tfc2.asm.transform.ModuleEntityRenderer
  com.bioxx.tfc2.asm.transform.ModuleWorldGen
  com.bioxx.tfc2.asm.transform.ModuleFood
  com.bioxx.tfc2.asm.transform.ModuleVanillaReplacement
  com.bioxx.tfc2.asm.transform.ModuleInventory
    GL info: ' Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' Version: '4.5.0 NVIDIA 382.05' Renderer: 'GeForce GTX 760/PCIe/SSE2'
    Launched Version: 1.11.2-forge1.11.2-13.20.0.2228
    LWJGL: 2.9.4
    OpenGL: GeForce GTX 760/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.5.0 NVIDIA 382.05, NVIDIA Corporation
    GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
Using GL 1.3 texture combiners.
Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.
Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.
VBOs are available because OpenGL 1.5 is supported.

Using VBOs: Yes
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Resource Packs: 
    Current Language: English (US)
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    CPU: 8x AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor 

upon relog, trying to place the vessels down gives me 

Spoiler

[18:00:10] [Client thread/ERROR]: Received invalid update packet for null tile entity at BlockPos{x=2677, y=64, z=-7050} with data: {inventory:[0:{Slot:2b,id:"tfc2:vessel",Count:1b,Damage:1s}],axis:2}
[18:00:54] [Client thread/ERROR]: Received invalid update packet for null tile entity at BlockPos{x=2676, y=64, z=-7052} with data: {result:1,startTime:0L,endTime:0L,inventory:[0:{Slot:0b,id:"tfc2:jug",Count:1b,Damage:0s}]}

World Seed: [-8483383588572935101] | IslandMap: [0,-2] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=1255, y=68, z=-7078}]

River hex and non-river hex appear to be slightly off, resulting in a 1-block gap between the water and the shore.

Slots in backpack are misaligned in crafting menu.

eAa9kU0.png