Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Bioxx

[0.2.4] TFC2 Prerelease

490 posts in this topic

@MiaMia Yeah thanks I have that fixed for next patch.

More wierd shorelines:

World Seed: [6226931700970318065] | IslandMap: [0,-2] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=2694, y=65, z=-7323}]

Dead bushes growing where one would expect water to be.

Anyone else having issues with placing down small fired clay vessels? I still keep getting.

[15:24:11] [Client thread/ERROR]: Received invalid update packet for null tile entity at BlockPos{x=3283, y=64, z=-4954} with data: {inventory:[0:{Slot:1b,id:"tfc2:vessel",Count:1b,Damage:1s}],axis:0}

It happens whenever I place a vessel down and it creates the 4 ground slot vessel holder with one vessel. Adding additional vessels fills it up only visually as you can not retrieve those vessels and they are not removed from your inventory. If I try placing another vessel down on another block it gives the same error, creates the 4 ground slot vessel holder but now the vessel in the holder is invisible. It feels like their is NBT data on the server side that the client side isn't getting.

Haven't had much time for testing of late, but I noticed in clay crafting, if you don't successfully complete a shape, it still uses up the clay.  Didn't know if that was intended since it's not how it worked in TFC1. 

It's also kind of funny how when you knap stone tools, the resulting tool heads actually get heavier.  Game balance though I guess.

I like how the encumbrance thing looks so far.  I think it'll be good that it stays away from exact numbers.  It seems that the bar in the hud, the big long one that I assume is for encumbrance, doesn't work yet?

3 hours ago, Darmo said:

I like how the encumbrance thing looks so far.  I think it'll be good that it stays away from exact numbers.  It seems that the bar in the hud, the big long one that I assume is for encumbrance, doesn't work yet?

From the change log

• Added basics of the size/weight encumbrance system. A new meter in the inventory now tells the player how burdened they currently are. Upon reaching certain thresholds, a debuff will be applied. Currently the debuffs have no effect.

Scratch that, I realized it was the xp bar.  Doh!  Been awhile since I played an actual game, rather than just debug testing, I guess.

Edited by Darmo

TFC2 0.2.4 was having problems trying to pick up stones in survival mode. Right clicking seemed to destroy the rocks after I had 4 in my inventory. Also, knapping an axe head did not seem to work either. Cut out the shape then nothing. Knpping interface stayed on the screen with perfectly knapped axe head but nothing showed up in the box for me to put in my inventory.

Almost forgot to mention that Minceraft updated the launcher to 2.0.895.

Edited by CJHKing2

World Seed: [-3709031686901350520] | IslandMap: [0,-2] | PlayerPos: [BlockPos{x=2285, y=93, z=-5347}]

You can have legit wall hacks! here a small video to help show it off!

3 hours ago, CJHKing2 said:

TFC2 0.2.4 was having problems trying to pick up stones in survival mode. Right clicking seemed to destroy the rocks after I had 4 in my inventory. Also, knapping an axe head did not seem to work either. Cut out the shape then nothing. Knpping interface stayed on the screen with perfectly knapped axe head but nothing showed up in the box for me to put in my inventory.

Almost forgot to mention that Minceraft updated the launcher to 2.0.895.

This sounds like what happens when a computer can't keep up to the tick rate. Often happens in new world generation. Please exit the world and go back in it. Make sure the configurations for TFC2 have only one thread generating nearby islands and make sure you have at least 4 gigs of ram dedicated to the jvm using -Xms2G -Xmx4G as your arguments. 

Is the "path through the void" supposed to be populated with entities?  I went through a portal to be greeted by several zombies,  skeletons and spiders.  There were also creepers, endermen, zombie villagers,  pigs, sheep and horses...

Also,  on my initial island,  despite it having "diverse crops" as an attribute, I didn't encounter a single garden.  There were a few beehives, so I've definitely got harvestcraft installed. 

Edit: I've not encountered any clay yet,  either. 

Edited by ChunkHunter

Its not really supposed to have those entities but I haven't been bothered to stop vanilla from spawning all of that stuff yet.

6 hours ago, ChunkHunter said:

Edit: I've not encountered any clay yet,  either. 

In my experience, most average length rivers have about 1 deposit.  So it's not very common.  It'll spawn around lakes as well I think, but the lake itself seems to delete most of the deposit, so it's hard to spot.  Easiest way is just to travel up a river till you hit it.  It looks a lot like sand so you have to be watchful.  It's not as obvious as in TFC1.  But it's bright, and interrupts the gravel river banks.  So the darker the stone of your island, the easier it is to spot.

Edited by Darmo

Ah - I thought those were simply different kinds of rocks - my bad :D

Ya, I'd think it might be worth trying to re-use the old TFC1 texture.  I am imagining a lot of people will have the same problem.  Or at least make it not looks so much like sand.

44 minutes ago, Darmo said:

Ya, I'd think it might be worth trying to re-use the old TFC1 texture.  I am imagining a lot of people will have the same problem.  Or at least make it not looks so much like sand.

Its literally vanilla clay lol. Can't use the old texture anyways because that was an overlay texture and I'm not going that route with textures anymore. Too much of a pain to get that working in 1.8+ than its worth.

Is it possible to run the server TFC2 ? I tried, but the server crash with errors. Are there any secrets?

Error

Spoiler

[13:56:09] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting Minecraft server on *:25745
[13:56:09] [Server thread/INFO]: Using epoll channel type
[13:56:09] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Injecting itemstacks
[13:56:09] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Itemstack injection complete
[13:56:09] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Fatal errors were detected during the transition from POSTINITIALIZATION to AVAILABLE. Loading cannot continue
[13:56:09] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]:
        States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
        UCHIJ   minecraft{1.11.2} [Minecraft] (minecraft.jar)
        UCHIJ   mcp{9.19} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar)
        UCHIJ   FML{8.0.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge.jar)
        UCHIJ   forge{13.20.0.2315} [Minecraft Forge] (forge.jar)
        UCHIJ   tfc2_coremod{0.2.4} [TFC2[coremod]] (minecraft.jar)
        UCHIJ   harvestcraft{1.11.2g} [Pam's HarvestCraft] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1.11.2h.jar)
        UCHIE   tfc2{0.2.4} [TerraFirmaCraft 2] ([1.11.2]TFC2-0.2.4.jar)
[13:56:09] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: The following problems were captured during this phase
[13:56:09] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Caught exception from TerraFirmaCraft 2 (tfc2)
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/entity/EntityPlayerSP
        at com.bioxx.tfc2.CommonProxy.postInit(CommonProxy.java:203) ~[CommonProxy.class:?]
        at com.bioxx.tfc2.TFC.postInit(TFC.java:141) ~[TFC.class:?]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_45]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_45]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_45]
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497) ~[?:1.8.0_45]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:641) ~[forge.jar:?]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_45]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_45]
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) ~[minecraft_server.1.11.2.jar:?]
        at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) ~[minecraft_server.1.11.2.jar:?]
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) ~[minecraft_server.1.11.2.jar:?]
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) ~[minecraft_server.1.11.2.jar:?]
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) ~[minecraft_server.1.11.2.jar:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:252) ~[forge.jar:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:230) ~[forge.jar:?]
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) ~[minecraft_server.1.11.2.jar:?]
        at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) ~[minecraft_server.1.11.2.jar:?]
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) ~[minecraft_server.1.11.2.jar:?]
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) ~[minecraft_server.1.11.2.jar:?]
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) ~[minecraft_server.1.11.2.jar:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:147) [LoadController.class:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:833) [Loader.class:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.finishServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:109) [FMLServerHandler.class:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStarted(FMLCommonHandler.java:333) [FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:215) [lh.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:442) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_45]
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityPlayerSP
        at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191) ~[launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424) ~[?:1.8.0_45]
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357) ~[?:1.8.0_45]
        ... 34 more
Caused by: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerException: Exception in class transformer net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer@34cdeda2 from coremod FMLCorePlugin
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:257) ~[forge.jar:?]
        at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:279) ~[launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
        at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:176) ~[launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
        ... 34 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class bps for invalid side SERVER
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:62) ~[forge.jar:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:253) ~[forge.jar:?]
        at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:279) ~[launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
        at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:176) ~[launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
        ... 34 more
[13:56:09] [Server thread/ERROR]: Encountered an unexpected exception
net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderExceptionModCrash: Caught exception from TerraFirmaCraft 2 (tfc2)

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/entity/EntityPlayerSP
        at com.bioxx.tfc2.CommonProxy.postInit(CommonProxy.java:203) ~[CommonProxy.class:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:641) ~[forge.jar:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:252) ~[LoadController.class:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:230) ~[LoadController.class:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:147) ~[LoadController.class:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:833) ~[Loader.class:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.finishServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:109) ~[FMLServerHandler.class:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStarted(FMLCommonHandler.java:333) ~[FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:215) ~[lh.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:442) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_45]
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityPlayerSP
        at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191) ~[launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:252) ~[LoadController.class:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:230) ~[LoadController.class:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:147) ~[LoadController.class:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:833) ~[Loader.class:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.finishServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:109) ~[FMLServerHandler.class:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStarted(FMLCommonHandler.java:333) ~[FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:215) ~[lh.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:442) ~[MinecraftServer.class:?]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) ~[?:1.8.0_45]
Caused by: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerException: Exception in class transformer net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer@34cdeda2 from coremod FMLCorePlugin
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:257) ~[forge.jar:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:442) ~[MinecraftServer.class:?]
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class bps for invalid side SERVER
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:62) ~[forge.jar:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:253) ~[forge.jar:?]
[13:56:09] [Server thread/ERROR]: This crash report has been saved to: /home/fdw/home/_TFC-25745/./crash-reports/crash-2017-06-12_13.56.09-server.txt

1 hour ago, mkrtes said:

Is it possible to run the server TFC2 ? I tried, but the server crash with errors. Are there any secrets?

Error

Reveal hidden contents

I'll need to fix that for the next version.

Thanx Bioxx! Another question - will there be compatibility with the Sponge ?

7 hours ago, mkrtes said:

Thanx Bioxx! Another question - will there be compatibility with the Sponge ?

Highly unlikely.

@Bioxx  Keep up the nice work, loving it so far :D

Oh and Question, How are you doing today? :P

crash on spawn in new world

Spoiler

[14:34:08] [Server thread/ERROR]: Encountered an unexpected exception
net.minecraft.util.ReportedException: Saving entity NBT
    at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.writeToNBT(Entity.java:1938) ~[Entity.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedPlayerList.writePlayerData(IntegratedPlayerList.java:30) ~[IntegratedPlayerList.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerList.saveAllPlayerData(PlayerList.java:961) ~[PlayerList.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.tick(MinecraftServer.java:721) ~[MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.tick(IntegratedServer.java:156) ~[IntegratedServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:548) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_131]
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound.func_74776_a(Ljava/lang/String;F)V
    at com.bioxx.tfc2.asm.transform.ModuleFood.writeNBT(ModuleFood.java:315) ~[%5b1.11.2%5dTFC2-0.2.4.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.util.FoodStats.writeNBT(FoodStats.java:126) ~[FoodStats.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.writeEntityToNBT(EntityPlayer.java:1061) ~[EntityPlayer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.writeEntityToNBT(EntityPlayerMP.java:250) ~[EntityPlayerMP.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.writeToNBT(Entity.java:1909) ~[Entity.class:?]
    ... 6 more
[14:34:08] [Server thread/ERROR]: This crash report has been saved to: D:\MC\MCModDevelopment\HalfTimbered\forge-1.11.2-13.20.0.2228-mdk\run\.\crash-reports\crash-2017-06-13_14.34.08-server.txt
[14:34:08] [Server thread/INFO]: Stopping server
[14:34:08] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving players
[14:34:08] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [net.minecraft.init.Bootstrap:printToSYSOUT:600]: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// This is a token for 1 free hug. Redeem at your nearest Mojangsta: [~~HUG~~]

Time: 6/13/17 2:34 PM
Description: Saving entity NBT

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound.func_74776_a(Ljava/lang/String;F)V
    at com.bioxx.tfc2.asm.transform.ModuleFood.writeNBT(ModuleFood.java:315)
    at net.minecraft.util.FoodStats.writeNBT(FoodStats.java:126)
    at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.writeEntityToNBT(EntityPlayer.java:1061)
    at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.writeEntityToNBT(EntityPlayerMP.java:250)
    at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.writeToNBT(Entity.java:1909)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedPlayerList.writePlayerData(IntegratedPlayerList.java:30)
    at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerList.saveAllPlayerData(PlayerList.java:961)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.tick(MinecraftServer.java:721)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.tick(IntegratedServer.java:156)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:548)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Thread: Client thread
Stacktrace:
    at com.bioxx.tfc2.asm.transform.ModuleFood.writeNBT(ModuleFood.java:315)
    at net.minecraft.util.FoodStats.writeNBT(FoodStats.java:126)
    at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.writeEntityToNBT(EntityPlayer.java:1061)
    at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.writeEntityToNBT(EntityPlayerMP.java:250)

-- Entity being saved --
Details:
    Entity Type: null (net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP)
    Entity ID: 0
    Entity Name: Player171
    Entity's Exact location: 2278.50, 64.00, -7215.50
    Entity's Block location: World: (2278,64,-7216), Chunk: (at 6,4,0 in 142,-451; contains blocks 2272,0,-7216 to 2287,255,-7201), Region: (4,-15; contains chunks 128,-480 to 159,-449, blocks 2048,0,-7680 to 2559,255,-7169)
    Entity's Momentum: 0.00, -0.08, 0.00
    Entity's Passengers: []
    Entity's Vehicle: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.writeToNBT(Entity.java:1909)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedPlayerList.writePlayerData(IntegratedPlayerList.java:30)
    at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerList.saveAllPlayerData(PlayerList.java:961)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.tick(MinecraftServer.java:721)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.tick(IntegratedServer.java:156)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:548)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.11.2
    Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
    Java Version: 1.8.0_131, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 2953093648 bytes (2816 MB) / 4225236992 bytes (4029 MB) up to 4225236992 bytes (4029 MB)
    JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xincgc -Xmx4096M -Xms4096M
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP 9.38 Powered by Forge 13.20.0.2228 6 mods loaded, 6 mods active
    States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
    UCHIJAAAA    minecraft{1.11.2} [Minecraft] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    mcp{9.19} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    FML{8.0.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forgeSrc-1.11.2-13.20.0.2228.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    forge{13.20.0.2228} [Minecraft Forge] (forgeSrc-1.11.2-13.20.0.2228.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    tfc2_coremod{0.2.4} [TFC2[coremod]] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    tfc2{0.2.4} [TerraFirmaCraft 2] ([1.11.2]TFC2-0.2.4.jar) 
    Loaded coremods (and transformers): 
TFCASMLoadingPlugin ([1.11.2]TFC2-0.2.4.jar)
  com.bioxx.tfc2.asm.transform.ModuleEntityRenderer
  com.bioxx.tfc2.asm.transform.ModuleWorldGen
  com.bioxx.tfc2.asm.transform.ModuleFood
  com.bioxx.tfc2.asm.transform.ModuleVanillaReplacement
  com.bioxx.tfc2.asm.transform.ModuleInventory
    GL info: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Player Count: 1 / 8; [EntityPlayerMP['Player171'/0, l='New World', x=2278.50, y=64.00, z=-7215.50]]
    Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
[14:34:08] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [net.minecraft.init.Bootstrap:printToSYSOUT:600]: #@!@# Game crashed! Crash report saved to: #@!@# .\crash-reports\crash-2017-06-13_14.34.08-server.txt
[14:34:08] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Waiting for the server to terminate/save.
[14:34:08] [Server thread/ERROR]: Exception stopping the server
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedPlayerList.writePlayerData(IntegratedPlayerList.java:30) ~[IntegratedPlayerList.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerList.saveAllPlayerData(PlayerList.java:961) ~[PlayerList.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.stopServer(MinecraftServer.java:451) ~[MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.stopServer(IntegratedServer.java:369) ~[IntegratedServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:601) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound.func_74776_a(Ljava/lang/String;F)V
    at com.bioxx.tfc2.asm.transform.ModuleFood.writeNBT(ModuleFood.java:315) ~[%5b1.11.2%5dTFC2-0.2.4.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.util.FoodStats.writeNBT(FoodStats.java:126) ~[FoodStats.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.writeEntityToNBT(EntityPlayer.java:1061) ~[EntityPlayer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.writeEntityToNBT(EntityPlayerMP.java:250) ~[EntityPlayerMP.class:?]
    ... 6 more
[14:34:08] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
[14:34:08] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
[14:34:08] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: The state engine was in incorrect state SERVER_STOPPING and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.
[14:34:08] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Server terminated.
[14:34:08] [Client Shutdown Thread/INFO]: Stopping server
[14:34:08] [Client Shutdown Thread/INFO]: Saving players
Exception in thread "Client Shutdown Thread" [14:34:08] [Client Shutdown Thread/INFO]: [STDERR]: net.minecraft.util.ReportedException: Saving entity NBT
[14:34:08] [Client Shutdown Thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:     at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.writeToNBT(Entity.java:1938)
[14:34:08] [Client Shutdown Thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:     at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedPlayerList.writePlayerData(IntegratedPlayerList.java:30)
[14:34:08] [Client Shutdown Thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:     at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerList.saveAllPlayerData(PlayerList.java:961)
[14:34:08] [Client Shutdown Thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.stopServer(MinecraftServer.java:451)
[14:34:08] [Client Shutdown Thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:     at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.stopServer(IntegratedServer.java:369)
[14:34:08] [Client Shutdown Thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.stopIntegratedServer(Minecraft.java:3015)
[14:34:08] [Client Shutdown Thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main$2.run(Main.java:114)
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release

crash on quitting new world

Spoiler

Encountered an unexpected exception
    at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerList.playerLoggedOut(PlayerList.java:397) ~[PlayerList.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.onDisconnect(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:828) ~[NetHandlerPlayServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.checkDisconnected(NetworkManager.java:509) ~[NetworkManager.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.networkTick(NetworkSystem.java:230) ~[NetworkSystem.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.updateTimeLightAndEntities(MinecraftServer.java:818) ~[MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.tick(MinecraftServer.java:699) ~[MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.tick(IntegratedServer.java:156) ~[IntegratedServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:548) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    ... 10 more

5 hours ago, Stroam said:

crash on spawn in new world

Reveal hidden contents

crash on quitting new world

Reveal hidden contents

With all of the weird errors that you've been getting Stroam, is there something wrong with your installation perhaps? The crash message in both points to " java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound.func_74776_a(Ljava/lang/String;F)V " That is fully vanilla code. It's always possible that I've done something but that's kindof off the wall.

The logs are always different so it's probably not something on your side. I've used the minecraft launcher, multimc, and even downloaded the github repository and ran it through eclipse. Each method has it's own sets of issues so it might be a symptom of underlying issues with the OS but it would be very unlikely for it to be an issue with all the installations. I have not been having issues with any other game, though there are some system level references missing. So maybe I'll reinstall the OS in the next few weeks. I don't know. I'll play around with things until something happens. Thanks for looking into it though. I just wish things would work right.

21 minutes ago, killsode said:

how far developed is tfc 2?
looks fun ^.^

Not a comprehensive checklist nor guaranteed to be implemented in part or whole.

• Island generation - check
  • terrain generation - mostly check
  • ore generation -
  • caves - checked
  • island barrier -
  • island portals - mostly checked
  • path dimension - There's paths!
  • island dungeons - mapped!
  • island bosses - 
  • island unlocking mechanism - named?
  • knapping - mostly checked
  • Mobs - started