Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Bioxx

[0.2.4] TFC2 Prerelease

490 posts in this topic

im very patient. i would rather wait for a finished product that works as in tended (alpha tests side) than a mod that was quickly slapped together and shoved out simply cause "i wanna play it now". keep up the awesome work dev team, but do it at your own pace. ^_^

On 11/4/2017 at 2:06 PM, Darmo said:

@Xhatz  I'm hoping that Bioxx is taking a break waiting for the 1.13 release, which will have huge code implications from what I understand, removing the block id limit, and altering how block data is set up.  It makes a lot of sense for Bioxx not to do tons of work that he'll have to redo most of with the next update.  Minecon is in two weeks, with any luck they'll announce a date for 1.13 at that time.  Since 1.8 they've been doing an update every 6-8 months I think, and the last one was June iirc.  So I'm hoping for 1.13 in the Dec-Feb range, and hopefully a resurgence in activity.  Hopefully.

Huh didn't know that this was a thing that is going to happen. on one hand I wonder how mods are going to be using it but I don't know if the big mod makers are still doing stuff. Still I can wait forever for stuff to happen so I shall lurk here forever and a day :P

I've noticed that rocks in your offhand that have been knapped with are not consumed when knapping weather you fail to create the tool or not, Just mentioning it

6 hours ago, Dark_Angelz said:

So has this been discontinued, or has the devs taken a break?

development has always been slow and since school is still a thing its kinda on break. Just think of it as done when its done, if you wait for it you will just get upset at the lack of stuff happening but eventually it will get moving again :P

On 5/21/2018 at 4:34 PM, Mathias Ademar said:

all good things come to those who wait

... Like Cube World...! Kidding :P

how to install ? is it work ? what version of mc and forge ?

On ‎19‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 2:40 AM, marraq1 said:

how to install ? is it work ? what version of mc and forge ?

Minecraft 1.11.2, The link is at the start of this thread (Page 1) and any 1.11.2 forge should do fine, you will need Pam's HarvestCraft or some other source of food to survive and basically nothing is possible so all you'll get is about five minutes of exploring the new and unique terrain

Edited by UnlimatedStone9
Comment was unusually long/blank

umm, does the developer still working on it? i'm very excited to play the new tfc2, at least give us some update hehe. thanks btw

The github for TFC2 hasn't been touched since June of 2017.  Probably best to assume TFC2 is dead, and start pining for TFC1.12 port

On 1/11/2019 at 4:54 PM, Darmo said:

The github for TFC2 hasn't been touched since June of 2017.  Probably best to assume TFC2 is dead, and start pining for TFC1.12 port

well thats both a yeah and a nah. even though dunk isn't technically a dev for tfc anymore hes been working on his own version of it and has some updates and stuff for it. bioxx though hasn't even visited the forums for over half a year at this point I think so its kinda rip for his version I guess. 

hell when hytale comes out ima give a shot at remaking tfc there but guess all we can do for now is just wait.

Does the developer still working on it?

21 hours ago, komg said:

Does the developer still working on it?

bioxx isnt but dunk is still working on it.  heres his discord link https://discord.gg/E6gBbxf 

he's the one making tfc+ and I think the tfc 1 remake is also doing its own thing now