Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Bioxx

[0.2.4] TFC2 Prerelease

490 posts in this topic

Well...it is good to see this is a thing!

• Did a stream of this earlier, found some more stuff for ya...only other mod I had loaded was JEI:
  • Vanilla oak and spruce trees were spawning, you can't go through the leaves and generally act as vanilla trees (don't fell when chopped, etc.)  They seemed to occur often with the Harvestcraft beehives, though I also found at least one of those in a TFC tree (spruce, I think).
  • Pillaring up with logs and breaking the bottom one makes the ones over it sticks...intended?
  • Killing sheep didn't seem to increase butchering skill...didn't test extensively, though.
  • Stone shovel head looks like hammer head.  Very confusing in the tool tip, I personally just ignored the hammerhead and wondered why there was no shovel.  Didn't figure it out 'til I looked it up in JEI.
  • Seeds are dupeable in pam's if you shift click the food...it doesn't consume the item.  Put a food item in the crafting grid, shift clicked, got the seed.  It didn't let me immediately craft another one 'til I picked up the radish and put it back in the crafting grid.
  • Gravel is not easily dug by shovels.
  • You may want to turn down the bat spawning a bit...saw a cave or two with a crap ton.
  • Flying around in spectator mode seemed to crash things, though flying around in general caused a lot of lag eventually.
  • Mobs seem to be able to spawn in trees inside leaves (e.g. tree creepers...yes, I saw one fall out of a tree).
  • Found portal, walked through it, game froze.  Never finished loading.
  • Ocean terrain gen can cause a massive chain reaction if you break one sand.  An endless stream of sand fell, following the hexes. Like this
  • op weather commands do nothing.  Kept trying to turn off rain to take pics, nothing.

Other than that, saw a lot that was already said.  And gotta say, it's looking good, man!  I love the new look to the trees, and those openings for the caves were incredible in the sides of mountains along the beach.  They were a bit frequent, but awesome looking.  There were some high mountain areas where the hex shape was a bit obvious, but other than that, the mountains/valleys looked awesome. 

That's about it...keep it up!  Looking great!

Too much flying trees. 

Spoiler

rock.jpg

Edited by natsuarashi

I have another request - torches. I couldn't find a way to make them and source of light would be very useful, so if it isn't too much work can they be next thing you implement? ^^

Being teleported to 0,0,0 when exiting some portals should be fixed with 0.1.4

To update my previous post, I did another world (1.4) and correctly went from temperate to sub-tropical.  Don't know if that was fixed in update, or if it only happens occasionally or something.    The flying around takes awhile, and does cause crashes at times, so it takes awhile to test.  Found some small swamps too, though nothing as big as the twitter pic way back when.

• Stone shovel head looks like hammer head.  Very confusing in the tool tip, I personally just ignored the hammerhead and wondered why there was no shovel.  Didn't figure it out 'til I looked it up in JEI.

Ha, there we go. I was wondering the same thing.

Got 0.1.4 up. Here's your first batch :)

Yay axes take damage now! Trees still can be cut down vanilla speed though. Still no saplings from TFC trees and sticks seem to come from 100% of leaves. 

Vanilla trees still present. Putting vanilla oak logs in the crafting grid gives you planks and you can dupe them just like you could with the firestarter recipe (which is fixed now, and they don't stack) and seed recipe. I assume like any recipe in the 2x2 grid. I'm gonna also assume that all vanilla recipes are still present as well. Not sure if that's expected or not. I made a vanilla wooden pickaxe and couldn't break the TFC stone, so I don't know how much it matters.

Vanilla oak leaves yield no sticks, vanilla oak trees do not fall as TFC ones do, and leaves don't decay like TFC leaves.

Rotten flesh expires? I'd expect it to already be expired.

-----

Fun with Firepits:

Sticks get to temperature 350 in the firepit, but do not light. Also, you can put a whole stack of stick in the firepit at a time, and they all heat up. Not expected.

When you heat up sticks (and I assume other items), you can throw them on the ground and they retain their heat (even in the rain! :D) Damage value just stays the same unless in your inventory

• Pic of heating two sticks to identical heat: Same time, Same temp
  • Pic of the first stick in inventory, second stick on the ground. First stick is almost cooled: 30ish degrees
  • Pic of the second stick that was thrown on the ground while the first was cooling, and picked up after the first was cool: Still hot!

Firepits are still eternally lit, no need for more fuel. 

Chopping at a firepit makes the purple and black missing graphic texture for the breaking animation.

------

Can't click hourglass tab in inventory.

Snow in an ocean hex, near spawn. How do I get the debug stuff I see in other screenshots about hexes? Here's my F3 screen with lat. and long. Not sure of season, because I can't click the hourglass tab, but it was the first night. Snow at spawn, first night

I also noticed that in caves, sometimes large areas of natural stone collapse, with no molestation or block updating actions on my part.  Apparently this is where the cobble and gravel I've been seeing are coming from.  Does this mean that the collapse code is currently in game?  And intended to stay?  It seems to help clear out perhaps 'odd' floating stuff in caves, but not all.

Not sure what this is called, got a pretty cool combination. Thought I'd share it.

2017-04-07_18.55.15.png

EDIT: Also, portals don't seem to work for me, just die in void.

Seed: -3824117009429758600

Location (Roughly): X 2760 ; Y 83 ; Z -7186

Mods: Just enough items; Voxel Minimap; Liteloader

Edited by SnoopyMicrobe34
1st additional info, 2nd fixed mistakes.

19 minutes ago, SnoopyMicrobe34 said:

EDIT: Also, portals don't seem to work for me, just die in void.

if you are on 0.1.4 and portals are not working, please give me a seed and the coordinates of the portal that you originally entered so that I can debug, thanks.

48 minutes ago, Darmo said:

I also noticed that in caves, sometimes large areas of natural stone collapse, with no molestation or block updating actions on my part.  Apparently this is where the cobble and gravel I've been seeing are coming from.  Does this mean that the collapse code is currently in game?  And intended to stay?  It seems to help clear out perhaps 'odd' floating stuff in caves, but not all.

Yes, collapse code is in game and functions as intended afaik.

1 hour ago, Aaron215 said:

(not quoting the entire thing)

Most of those bugs are minor or at least temporarily intentional. I haven't been seeing the infinite firepit bug that you describe. Also, I'll have to take a look at the duplication bugs again. I thought I'd fixed that already.

On 6-4-2017 at 4:32 PM, theJalden said:

It's been a long time since I've really done anything in Minecraft, can someone remind me how to install this?

(I had the same issue)

Basically, if you've not got it installed already you'll need to install forge mod loaded for MC 1.11.2.
Then once this is installed start a new game with the forge settings.

Once this game has created all the folders it needs to, create a new profile for TFC2, using the Forge MC variant, and copy the two JAR files - one for TFC2 and the other for Harvestcraft - int othe MODS folder.

Then you can run up that instance and Robert is your paternal sibling.

6 hours ago, Bioxx said:

Being teleported to 0,0,0 when exiting some portals should be fixed with 0.1.4

I finally found a portal!  When I went through it I didn't get teleported to 0,0,0, but I did get teleported to complete blackness and fell to my death.  Interestingly, when I went through in Creative mode it also removed all of the hex info from the top corners of the screen.

I thought these just moved you between islands, but it looks like it is sending me to another dimension?  I get the "loading world" screen and my (journey map) waypoints go away.

Seed: 861273177192767925

Coord: 849 68 -6484

EDIT:

Also, if it matters what other mods I'm running:

BetterFps

DynamicLights

FancyBlockParticles

HardcoreDarkness

Hwyla

journeymap

Pam's HarvestCraft

WailaHarvestability

Edited by Konlii

19 minutes ago, Bioxx said:

if you are on 0.1.4 and portals are not working, please give me a seed and the coordinates of the portal that you originally entered so that I can debug, thanks.

Do you mean the seed and cords of the overworld? If so, here they are again.

Seed:  -3824117009429758600

Cords (Where I found the portal):  X 2760 ; Y 83 ; Z -7186

Or do you mean cords of where I get teleported (Which looks like void)

Cords: X 345 ; Y (Not sure, I keep falling) ; Z -899

Sorry if I'm getting something wrong, I'm very inexperienced in this.

Going through the portal in Survival puts me in another dimension at exactly the same coordinates as the portal.  Going through the portal in Creative puts me in the other dimension about 5800 blocks south of where the portal would be (the portal opening is facing south).

I teleported myself to those coordinates in the overworld and ended up in the middle of the ocean.

So I have a bug to report - when I harvest food (vanilla like apples and from pamharvestcraft) and take it it disappear from my inventory.  It has sound of taking but nothing else.

Edited by Narmo

22 hours ago, Bioxx said:

I assume you mean when transitioning from one island map to another every 4k blocks. If so, that isn't really an issue since the player is never meant to reach those locations.

Even without a boat, I could easily swim west to the next island relatively quickly.  I left at sunset and arrived well before dawn only using up about half of the first hunger bar.

I know this is not supposed to be a suggestion thread, but if you really wanted to keep players from doing that, I would make those flat-walled transitional areas wider and deeper.  More like the edge of the continental shelf that drops down into the inky depths.  And in the deepest waters spawn eldritch abominations that can swallow the player whole!  Mwahaha...ha......ha... sorry, got a little carried away.

16 minutes ago, Konlii said:

Even without a boat, I could easily swim west to the next island relatively quickly.  I left at sunset and arrived well before dawn only using up about half of the first hunger bar.

I know this is not supposed to be a suggestion thread, but if you really wanted to keep players from doing that, I would make those flat-walled transitional areas wider and deeper.  More like the edge of the continental shelf that drops down into the inky depths.  And in the deepest waters spawn eldritch abominations that can swallow the player whole!  Mwahaha...ha......ha... sorry, got a little carried away.

I haven't implemented the code that will prevent you from swimming to other islands yet.

35 minutes ago, Narmo said:

So I have a bug to report - when I harvest food (vanilla like apples and from pamharvestcraft) and take it it disappear from my inventory.  It has sound of taking but nothing else.

This happens when harvesting from pam's gardens?

Thanks for the coordinates guys! And yes I do mean for you to give me the coords of the portal entrance.

In the future, the Paths dimension will be a lot more complex than it looks atm so don't judge it too harshly yet :) 

Bioxx - yes, but also when oak dropped an apple and I tried to pick it up.

Another thing to add to your list of Pam's HarvestCraft notes if you haven't already:

I just cut down a white cedar with a beehive in it and now there's a beehive floating 20 blocks high up in the air.

20 minutes ago, Bioxx said:

Thanks for the coordinates guys! And yes I do mean for you to give me the coords of the portal entrance.

In the future, the Paths dimension will be a lot more complex than it looks atm so don't judge it too harshly yet :) 

It's okay. Take your time with this mod. I really appreciate that TFC2 is actually going to be a thing. I thought it was abandoned. Really hyped for a stable release :D

So some things I ran into while exploring. 

I also had the portal issue in my world, where I would step into the portal in either survival or creative and be teleported to just black empty space, and then die. 

The seed for the world is 3342045500607139061 I found two portals on the island that both do the same thing by killing you. 

South portal: 2288, 72, -4909

East portal: 3239, 81, -6950

One other thing I ran into was some trees I would find would only half spawn, and an entire side would just be missing. Looked kinda out of place. 

Other than that I like what I see so far with the mod so far :D I think the hex generation will look pretty cool with cliffs and craters once it has some tweaks to it. Really stoked for this mod

1 hour ago, Narmo said:

I came across the same things with plums on a tree. You mentioned it happened with apples dropping from oak leaves too though, and those aren't ones you harvest from hanging under a leaf block, right? If they are drops and just disappearing, that sounds different than what I experienced. I could harvest gardens just fine, but the fruit on a tree dropped when I right clicked, I picked it up, and it immediately disappeared. I opened a save I made of the world previously (I do that so I can test things to see if it's repeatable), the fruit wasn't even there. So I suspect the fruit isn't there, but there's some graphical error when you load the area and it just looks as though it is.

After updated to the latest version which includes MP, using the knapping function crashes the client.

And there seems to be a MASSIVE amount of monsters in caves lol

Spoiler

[Netty Server IO #8/ERROR] [FML/]: NetworkDispatcher exception
java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
    at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.read0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_121]
    at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.read(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_121]
    at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.readIntoNativeBuffer(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_121]
    at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.read(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_121]
    at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.read(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_121]
    at io.netty.buffer.UnpooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf.setBytes(UnpooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf.java:446) ~[UnpooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf.class:?]
    at io.netty.buffer.AbstractByteBuf.writeBytes(AbstractByteBuf.java:881) ~[AbstractByteBuf.class:?]
    at io.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioSocketChannel.doReadBytes(NioSocketChannel.java:225) ~[NioSocketChannel.class:?]
    at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:119) [AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.class:?]
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:511) [NioEventLoop.class:?]
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:468) [NioEventLoop.class:?]
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:382) [NioEventLoop.class:?]
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:354) [NioEventLoop.class:?]
    at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:116) [SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.class:?]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_121]
[13:06:53] [Netty Server IO #10/ERROR] [FML/]: NetworkDispatcher exception
java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
    at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.read0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_121]
    at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.read(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_121]
    at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.readIntoNativeBuffer(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_121]
    at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.read(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_121]
    at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.read(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_121]
    at io.netty.buffer.UnpooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf.setBytes(UnpooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf.java:446) ~[UnpooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf.class:?]
    at io.netty.buffer.AbstractByteBuf.writeBytes(AbstractByteBuf.java:881) ~[AbstractByteBuf.class:?]
    at io.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioSocketChannel.doReadBytes(NioSocketChannel.java:225) ~[NioSocketChannel.class:?]
    at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:119) [AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.class:?]
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:511) [NioEventLoop.class:?]
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:468) [NioEventLoop.class:?]
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:382) [NioEventLoop.class:?]
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:354) [NioEventLoop.class:?]
    at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:116) [SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.class:?]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_121]
[13:07:09] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Gathering id map for writing to world save world

Edited by MrBlack

I was teleporting myself around to check out the different islands and as soon as I got to a tropical one, the game crashed.  Crash report below.

Spoiler

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

WARNING: coremods are present:
  LoadingPlugin (HardcoreDarkness-MC1.11.2-1.9.jar)
  TFCASMLoadingPlugin ([1.11.2]TFC2-0.1.4.jar)
  DLFMLCorePlugin (DynamicLights-1.11.2.jar)
Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge

// Hi. I'm Minecraft, and I'm a crashaholic.

Time: 4/7/17 4:27 PM
Description: Exception while ticking a block

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot get property PropertyEnum{name=wood, clazz=class com.bioxx.tfc2.api.types.WoodType, values=[Rosewood, Blackwood, Palm]} as it does not exist in BlockStateContainer{block=tfc2:log_naturalpalm, properties=[wood]}
    at net.minecraft.block.state.BlockStateContainer$StateImplementation.func_177229_b(BlockStateContainer.java:201)
    at com.bioxx.tfc2.blocks.BlockLeaves.func_180650_b(BlockLeaves.java:109)
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72955_a(WorldServer.java:745)
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72835_b(WorldServer.java:217)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:709)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:624)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:149)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:482)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Thread: Server thread
Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.block.state.BlockStateContainer$StateImplementation.func_177229_b(BlockStateContainer.java:201)
    at com.bioxx.tfc2.blocks.BlockLeaves.func_180650_b(BlockLeaves.java:109)

-- Block being ticked --
Details:
    Block: tfc2:leaves2[fancy=true,wood=palm]
    Block location: World: (1034,73,705), Chunk: (at 10,4,1 in 64,44; contains blocks 1024,0,704 to 1039,255,719), Region: (2,1; contains chunks 64,32 to 95,63, blocks 1024,0,512 to 1535,255,1023)
Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72955_a(WorldServer.java:745)
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72835_b(WorldServer.java:217)

-- Affected level --
Details:
    Level name: New World 17
    All players: 1 total; [EntityPlayerMP['Konlii'/335, l='New World 17', x=1041.21, y=183.37, z=718.10]]
    Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 367 Drop: 0
    Level seed: 82196581136066150
    Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: true
    Level generator options: 
    Level spawn location: World: (1099,64,-7275), Chunk: (at 11,4,5 in 68,-455; contains blocks 1088,0,-7280 to 1103,255,-7265), Region: (2,-15; contains chunks 64,-480 to 95,-449, blocks 1024,0,-7680 to 1535,255,-7169)
    Level time: 46561 game time, 46561 day time
    Level dimension: 0
    Level storage version: 0x04ABD - Anvil
    Level weather: Rain time: 48000 (now: false), thunder time: 153287 (now: false)
    Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: true
Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:709)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:624)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:149)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:482)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.11.2
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 1123221600 bytes (1071 MB) / 3965296640 bytes (3781 MB) up to 4281597952 bytes (4083 MB)
    JVM Flags: 6 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx4G -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn128M
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP 9.38 Powered by Forge 13.20.0.2228 23 mods loaded, 23 mods active
    States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
    UCHIJAAAA    minecraft{1.11.2} [Minecraft] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    mcp{9.19} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    FML{8.0.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.11.2-13.20.0.2228.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    forge{13.20.0.2228} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.11.2-13.20.0.2228.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    tfc2_coremod{0.0.1} [TFC2[coremod]] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    mercurius_updater{1.0} [mercurius_updater] (MercuriusUpdater-1.11.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    harvestcraft{1.11.2g} [Pam's HarvestCraft] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1.11.2g.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    tfc2{0.0.1} [TerraFirmaCraft 2] ([1.11.2]TFC2-0.1.4.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    dynamiclights{1.4.6} [Dynamic Lights] (DynamicLights-1.11.2.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    dynamiclights_onfire{1.0.7} [Dynamic Lights on burning] (DynamicLights-1.11.2.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    dynamiclights_creepers{1.0.6} [Dynamic Lights on Creepers] (DynamicLights-1.11.2.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    dynamiclights_dropitems{1.1.0} [Dynamic Lights on ItemEntities] (DynamicLights-1.11.2.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    dynamiclights_entityclasses{1.0.1} [Dynamic Lights on specified Entities] (DynamicLights-1.11.2.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    dynamiclights_mobequipment{1.1.0} [Dynamic Lights on Mob Equipment] (DynamicLights-1.11.2.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    dynamiclights_flamearrows{1.0.1} [Dynamic Lights on Flame enchanted Arrows] (DynamicLights-1.11.2.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    dynamiclights_floodlights{1.0.3} [Dynamic Lights Flood Light] (DynamicLights-1.11.2.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    dynamiclights_otherplayers{1.0.9} [Dynamic Lights Other Player Light] (DynamicLights-1.11.2.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    dynamiclights_theplayer{1.1.3} [Dynamic Lights Player Light] (DynamicLights-1.11.2.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    fbp{2.1.1} [Fancy Block Particles] (FancyBlockParticles-1.11.2-2.1.1.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    hardcoredarkness{1.9} [Hardcore Darkness] (HardcoreDarkness-MC1.11.2-1.9.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    waila{1.8.12} [Waila] (Hwyla-1.8.12-B25_1.11.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    journeymap{1.11.2-5.4.6} [JourneyMap] (journeymap-1.11.2-5.4.6.jar) 
    UCHIJAAAA    wailaharvestability{1.1.9} [Waila Harvestability] (WailaHarvestability-mc1.11-1.1.9.jar) 
    Loaded coremods (and transformers): 
LoadingPlugin (HardcoreDarkness-MC1.11.2-1.9.jar)
  lumien.hardcoredarkness.asm.ClassTransformer
TFCASMLoadingPlugin ([1.11.2]TFC2-0.1.4.jar)
  com.bioxx.tfc2.asm.transform.ModuleEntityRenderer
  com.bioxx.tfc2.asm.transform.ModuleWorldGen
  com.bioxx.tfc2.asm.transform.ModuleFood
DLFMLCorePlugin (DynamicLights-1.11.2.jar)
  atomicstryker.dynamiclights.common.DLTransformer
    GL info: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Player Count: 1 / 8; [EntityPlayerMP['Konlii'/335, l='New World 17', x=1041.21, y=183.37, z=718.10]]
    Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

So far, I haven't had any problems running Optifine and Tomb Many Graves 2 works perfectly with TFC2.

On the other hand, I have noticed that the armor slots are all over the place.  The offhand slot seems to share space with the feet slot, which is actually where the head slot should be because they are all reversed.  Equipping armor through the GUI doesn't render it on my player, but right clicking with armor in my hand does.  Except when I do it with a helmet, it actually shows up in the chest slot, which shows the image for the leg slot...

Spoiler

2017-04-07_18.00.04 - Copy.png2017-04-07_18.00.15 - Copy.png

Sharing my point of view on 1 thing that was changed.

Hitting with fist cause no damage. The issue it that you will do damage with anything else but your fist, So a stick, or sand is more effective than fist. Fist are nobody's wepon of choice and being unable to even push the mobs down a cliff using our fist is getting frustrating when in emergency you want to punch and end up needing to change item slot to get something that can push back enemies.

Issue: 

1. About the stone shovel head looking like the hammer head, it is actually not using the right texture. this is indeed the hammer texture.

2. Found my first bear... do not attack them... they have lot of health. He looks good... and dangerous!

3. Vanilla shovel does not improve diggint speed of sand and dirt. To help cross-mod compatibility, it would for any shovel to have a shovel effect.

4. Vanilla hoe does not tilt grount (same as point 3), it does not need to have the TFC full set of intended features, just ground tilt.

5. Started a fire with firestarter under the rain... nothing.,, but it should stop the fire.

6. However, tree do not catch fire.

7. Catched a fish, and he disappeared from my inventory... but a Pam's fish stayed... could it be the decay implemented on vanilla food that is causing the food to disappear, and the pam's food that do not have a decay value are fine ? Took items with decay from creative and it disappear after a couple of seconds.

8. Most likely related to the armor slot being mixed. Pressing 1.2.3.4... does not place item in hotbar.

Sans titre.png