Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TDA

[Offline][B47f] RDMC | 20 slot | Whitelisted

60 posts in this topic

IGN: Ficolas

Have a mic?: yes

Any other info: Im spanish, I know english to write, but not to talk so I wont be able to talk (well I cant talk english but veery bad) in the TS

IGN: McLovin666

Have a mic?: Yes

Any other info: I started playing Minecraft in alpha 1.2, started playing Technic in beta 1.7 and started playing TFCraft in Beta 2 Build 36.

I am a Virgo and really like cherries.

Hello all, Just a few updates on my part.

We have a spawn town now (I will be uploading SS of it soon)

I may be posting a list of people who are on the white-list.

The map is new so there is a lot of free space but it is an ocean map so there is lots of water, there are large landmasses close to spawn (with in 1000km of it)

REI Minimap is not required BUT I would highly recommend you have it installed.

If you have anything you would like to ask about the sever please post here or PM me your question.

Thank you all for you time but I have to go babysit a Charcoal Pit so I am out!

Me and my brother want to join, he doesn't have an account so i added 2, the 2nd one is my brother

IGN:littlechompz

Any other info: Im Canadian and love TFC and want a server that we can join and play on and have fun!

My Brother's APP.

IGN:SplusC299

Any other info: I'm Canadian and i am new to TFC but me and my brother want to play on this server!

IGN: Talinine

Have a mic?: Sometimes. When I'm at work, I won't have one available.

Any other info:

• I do not, in fact, like mudkipz
  • Long time gamer
  • Played a few of the TFC beta releases in single player, looking to see how it plays multiplayer
  • Play from work when I'm not pressed for deadlines, usually get in ~5-10 hours weekly from home

Have a mic?: Yup TS3 also

Any other info: Im fairly new to it so i want someone to team with!

Have a mic?: yes prefer not to use it and also have ts3

Any other info: I would really love to be able to join this server and also help with others.

in game name: MetDragon2012

have a mic: yes (I have team speak, mumble,Skype) much prefer Skype)

any other info: I have exp of terrafirmacraft hoping to get accepted and find me a place in a town (A.K.A group of friends, I hope to make friends) when people make me mad I stop playing I don't mess with them

I am placing an app here cause someone made me mad on the last server I was on and I want to continue playing but not on that sever

(where would I see this pm if I get accepted)

IGN: yawinsum

Mic?: yep

Other Info: I am just looking for a quiet server where people play regularly. I am not interested in PVP, steal, griefing, or any of that BS. I just want some people to play with and have a good time.

IGN: Ausdog

Any other info: Nope