Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TDA

[Offline][B47f] RDMC | 20 slot | Whitelisted

60 posts in this topic

So did this ever get anyfurther than a thread and did anyone get white listed?

IGN: myundietalk

Have a mic?: yes

Any other info: well, I'm looking to start a town... or join an existing one. I have also had minecraft since late Alpha if that is worth anything. =)

The owner is working on adding people to the whitelist, It may take some time so.

Also please remember that not everyone may be added, I am sorry if this makes some of you unhappy.

-IGN VictorianPunk

Here are a few Pictures that I have taken of things on the sever.

Spawn Zone:

Around Spawn:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spawn Safe House:

Posted Image

V.P. Mines & Loplpops Iron Mine

Copper/Galena Mine Site:

Posted Image

Stronghold of the Golden Cross (Gold/Iron Mine):

Posted Image

Loplpops Iron Mine:

Posted Image

Other sites

Graymane's Place:

Posted Image

Pharaun's Place

Posted Image

Special Note: Texture pack made by : Capt_Slowpoke & BeakieHelmet

VP i love ur castle place you built on this server got a nice feel to it and i think a town or small communal area may be nice to see as everyone is very far apart on their own lil bases including my very small one :( i havent found any usable ore yet either :( (completely unrelated note to be fair but still)

edit: does anyone who plays on this server feel like making some sort of small town perhaps near one of the mines or just as a community area i need some sort of goal to get me into this server

IGN:jeremielandry

Have a mic?:yes

Any other info: well to be short, i grew tired of industrial craft and all the mods that works with it, and would like to learn about Terrafirmacraft as it looks more like a challenge.

IGN:jeremielandry

Have a mic?:yes

Any other info: well to be short, i grew tired of industrial craft and all the mods that works with it, and would like to learn about Terrafirmacraft as it looks more like a challenge.

I'll tell you jeremie, its definitely more a challenge than IC, or even all of Tekkit together.

IGN: Xesle

Have a mic?: Yes

Any other info: Me and my friend are just looking for a stable server where we can go off in seclusion and play, and perhaps trade with others. We probably wont be on teamspeak much though since we mic over steam while playing.

His info since he's lazy and wont make an account on the forums:

IGN: Nevian_Varden

Any other info: Lazy.

People are getting whitelisted, but I'm being very selective, and only whitelisting a few people per day.

IGN:xSyptos

Any other info: Not unless you want some.

ign: save92

info: just looking for a decent server to have fun on and fine out new things about the mod :3

*looks at the people whitelisted and frowns* You know we add you guys and you do not log in or you log in once and that is it . . . It is hard to build up players when none of the players stay . . .

There is 32 people on the list at the moment and out of those 32 people I only ever see on 8 of them. (I am on ALOT)

I know TDA Is SLOWLY adding people but it would help him add more if you people would stay longer then a few mins.

If spawn safety is the issue I will build a small town at spawn but, only if you whitelisted people play more.

Vic out!!

IGN: Menith

Have a mic? Yes

Any other info: I have a youtube account, I play a lot.

IGN: I use steam. (oliverz14)

Have a mic?: Yes, and Teamspeak.

Any other info: Working as part of a team for mining, smelting, etc. seems really cool to me. But being involved in a mature community server is the most appealing thing.

Ok, I don't have the ip, HOW DO I KNOW IF IM WHITELISTED, I said this before on the FIRST PAGE, and I'm like th 3rd person who applied

Ok, I don't have the ip, HOW DO I KNOW IF IM WHITELISTED, I said this before on the FIRST PAGE, and I'm like th 3rd person who applied

Accepted players will get PM'd the server details.

Server will be updated to 47b soon, still accepting players, even though the people who get whitelisted never stick around for more than a day.

IGN: Weylin67

Have a mic?: Yes + webcam HD 720p

Any other info: I am a mature player looking for a dedicated server to have fun on.

TFC likes:

Building

Mining

Smelting/Smithing

Farming

TFC fallbacks (Either I'm not good or never tried it yet)

Breeding

Sluicing

ign. Watsarui

age. 45

have a mic . if I need one can get it .

played minecrat for about a 9 months solo . Looking to try team play . likes mining and building large things. dislikes brats.

You don't need a mic, voice just tends to be easier than typing.

/Disliking brats/ Seems to fall into our category. The usual older gents should be on later today.