Do Not Post the Following Suggestions

Bioxx
By Bioxx in Suggestions,
Prospecting Pick
Any threads suggesting a change to the Prospecting Pick to make it easier or more accurate will be summarily terminated. In any system that I implement, I try to do justice to the folks that do these things for real. Prospecting takes years to learn and master. As such, prospecting in TerraFirmaCraft is a skill. It CAN be mastered. In fact there are quite a few people who have already discovered how to use it to great effect.

This is the nature of TerraFirmaCraft. Not everyone will be good at everything. This is by design. I don't WANT everyone to be masters at everything. Please accept this. Thank you.

NPCs
There are plenty of things that NPCs could be used for in TFC but none of your reasons are good enough for me to want to have to add NPCs to the equation on top of everything else. Whats that? Your idea IS good enough? No its not.

Once TFC leaves beta and we have in place an easy way for others to create mods targeted at TFC and you want NPCs then by all means add them. It is not and will not be a focus of our development.

More suggestions that should not be posted are listed below by the rest of the TFC staff. Make sure that you read this entire thread, not just this post.
  • 3 replies