Aesthetic blocks list

ECC
By ECC in Suggestions,
aesthetics blocks list I am sure you all know where this is going. This thread is to be dedicated to something mechanically pointless: Ascetics. Effectively, any item discussed here ALREADY EXISTS. The reason this thread is here however, is to have users(thats us) ask for a variation of something that exists so that we can pretty up our homes. This is essentially for adding to the creative mode aspect, something that TFC lacks. Why this is not the metathread: Because organization. Some things in the metathread change the very mechanics of the game. Items in this WILL NOT. Note: If it emits light, Include - The light level(1-15. For examples, see http://www.minecraft...emitting_blocks) - If applicable, the side(s) of the item that produce the light - is Toggleable?(by redstone.) Make sure to include what existing block it functions as(IE a Cot would act like a Bed) If it requires special crafting, DO NOT PUT IT HERE. Special crafting means you are not using an ordinary crafting bench for this. If its not a block, DO NOT PUT IT HERE. This thread is dedicated to aesthetics, read the title of the topic for a better understanding. If it explodes DO NOT PUT IT HERE. Do I need to explain this? I think that covers it. Short and too the point. Now, lets begin. Bedding: -Cots(Bed equivalent.) --Crafting: 3 wool and 2 sticks --Why: Why not? -Coloured beds --Crafting: Unchanged except wool colour determines bed colour. --Why: So many people ask for this. Might as well, its easy as hell to do. -Fur pallet(bed equivalent) --Crafting: 6 fur/hide lengthwise --Why: It fits into the period and looks nice in your cave home. Doors/gates: -Wood type doors Added! --Crafting:6 'plank' However all wood used must be the same type. --Why: Because I spent 5 hours looking for that kapok tree, I want my purple door. -Reenforced doors(and types)(Vanilla Iron door equivalent) --Crafting: 6 'Planks' --Why: No real reason. -Wooden gate variants --Crafting:Unchanged, however requires wood specific items.(I believe there is support for stick variants in place, make those obtainable and this recipe would work) --Why: Tittle of the thread, duh. Lighting: -Lamp(torch equivalent) --Crafting: --Why: Title of the thread, eh? --Lighting: 14, Normal lighting effects. Not effected by redstone --Extra: Can be 'hung' from ceiling. -Candle(Torch equivalent) --Crafting: 1 wax(pending item. I know its coming eventually) and 1 string. --Why: Its useless, but still allows users to give the world some more atmosphere. --Lighting: 8, Normal lighting effects, Not effected by redstone Flora: -Flower variety --Crafting: none. Found in world. --Why: No reason other then variety. Theres more to flowers then daisies and roses. Storage: -Thatch/Hay Blocks: --Crafting: 4 reeds/wheat --Why: I don't think the why is necessary on this thread -Unrefined Ore Blocks(vanilla iron block equivalent) --Crafting: 9 ore(full size) --Why: Museums, additional pallet colours. (would look like ore that is NOT embedded in stone) -Wood type Cabinets(Chest equivalent) --Crafting: Same as chest but has a stick in middle. Wood type used determines colour. (placeholder until someone comes up with something better) --Why: A kitchen/workshop should look like one, shouldn't it? -Barrel(chest) --Crafting: 4 wood, 4 copper(?) --Why: Name of the thread bro. Name of thread. -Wood type Shield rack(Tool Rack equivalant) --Crafting: 6 plank 2 stick. 3 planks on top, 3 on bottom, sticks on the sides. Wood type determines colour --Why: Because placing your coat of arms on your shield then mounting it over your fireplace is just badass. BADASS Other: -Wood type Fence --Crafting: sticks of the same type make a single type of fence. --Why: Title of the thread bro -Wood type Crafting bench --Crafting: Unchanged, however if planks are all one type, a crafting bench of that colour is created. --Why: I want a frikin green willow crafting bench -Ice bricks --Crafting: Ice+chisel --Why: Inuits do/did it, and I do it every winter. Why not in game? -Wool Carpeting(Vsnow equivalent) --Crafting: three wool blocks lengthwise give 24 wool carpet of the colour used. --Why: Name of the thread bro -Hide/skin Rug(Vsnow Equivalent) --Crafting: None. Obtained from mobs(as [MobName] Hide/Skin) --Why: Because I want to line my floors with creeper skin just to show how badass I am.
  • 106 replies