You cant skip the night

Kionashi
By Kionashi in Suggestions,
Hi, this is a topic i would like to discuss, we all know the main goal of TFC is make the game a lot more challenging and realistic, so far Bioxx have done a great job but i still think there are some things that need ironing... There are a lot of dangers in the wilds specially in the night so the main objetive of a real caveman should be finding a shelter to protect himselft for danger, but now people just run quickly to find a few sheeps and build a bed to "skip the night" in real life you can't just sleep in the middle of a forest and safely wake up... so i have a few suggest to avoid this practice 1.-Changing the recipe of the beds to make them need metals: this would prevent you for skipping at least a few nights in early game 2.-Change the conditions to sleep so you cant be below leaves, stone,dirt,grass or in a direct line to the sky, that way you must at least build a house to be able to sleep 3.-Simulating the environment while sleeping: This is the most appealing but also the hardest to implement...is something like the mod Insomnia, so when you sleep at night the world will be simulated until dawn (at high speed) so if you are outside there is a change to being kited by a Zombie or skeleton and forcing you to wake up in the middle of the night 4.-Debuff for sleeping outside: So its ok, you can skip the night, but if you are outside you will wake up with weakness and slowness for a few minutes what you guys think?
  • 44 replies