RedPower Compatibility

Peffern
By Peffern in Suggestions,
Please do not question the validity/balance of this. It probably deserves to be an addon or optional feature anyway, so quit yer whining. That said, I see a couple of things. Basically, there needs to either be a way to get the alloy furnace(which I oppose for the reclaiming recipes) or a way to replicate allot furnace recipes. I choose the latter. Bloomerying cinnabar will give you unshared liquid redstone. Combining 4 unshared liquid redstone with 1 unshaped pig iron yields 4 unshaped red alloy (which can be made into an ingot. A similar to cinnabar ore will be found, allowing the crafting of nikolite and the bloomeryification and metallurgying in the same manner. Brass already exists. Combining two iron and two tin yields 4 ferrous tin, which can be worked into a tinplate. Combing 8 sand with a hammer yields 1 sand pile, combining 8 coal with a hammer yields 1 coal dust pile, combining these gives a silicon pile, smelting gives a boule. Doping would be done in the crafting table. Cobble and planks, iron and gold, iron pickaxes, and emeralds(only for the sonic screwdriver recipe) would have to be usable of the TFC versions. All regular smelting recipes would be forge-able. Marble and basalt generation would be disabled until further notice. Did I miss anything?
  • 31 replies