Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zandorum

Zan's Idea Archive

10 posts in this topic

Archive Description:

When ever I have a full length Idea Ill throw it in here. I will put the Time and date I came up with the Idea

as well. I will be adding more to this page as time goes on.

Mud Brick - 8:14AM 9/15/12:

You could use this to make Mud Brick Blocks. You would get 1 Mud Brick Block for every 4 Mud Bricks.

Mud Bricks would be made of Clay, Mud and Sand. This would allow people to make their oh so missed

Dirt houses but at a cost and with a new texture.

Deadlands Rexture - 8:16AM 9/15/12:

The Deadlands are Ugly not Good ugly like Swamp Biome Ugly it doesnt look right, the sides of the blocks

need to have Grass on the edges of the Grass blocks their and needs an all around retexture.

Redpower Plugin - 9:58AM 9/17/12:

Redpower has Alloys and other things, I imagine it could be adapted to TFC as well as I love Redpower

and its an amazing mod. I would love it to be implemented (Note: Certain things like Sickles and others

should be removed).

Brick - 10:02AM 9/16/12:

Bricks, The same as in Original Minecraft. Well I imagine since Limestone and Sand can be used to make

Bricks which is one of the ways of making bricks currently It would be a worth while look in that direction.

Adobe - 10:06AM 9/17/12:

Adobe blocks would be made of Sand, Clay, Water and one of the following 3: Sticks, Manure, Straw.

Manure - 10:07AM 9/17/12:

Animals would occasionally drop this like Chickens drop eggs. This is used to increase Nutrients in dirt.

Bone meal can also be used in this fashion.

M Menu - 10:23AM 9/17/12:

This new menu would upon being opened have multiple options:

Metallurgy

Knapping

Scribing

Crafting

Cooking/Smelting

When one is picked it will open the Recipes for all of the things in the Category

for example if I picked Metallurgy it would show me all Recipes on the Metallurgy

Table.

Achievements - 10:27AM 9/17/12:

I think it would be nice if the current Achievements were replaced with ones related to TFC.

Tutorial Mode - 10:28AM 9/17/12:

This would be a mode you pick when making a world, It would have a premade world and it would

show you how to play TFC, Only the Basics such as making a Campfire, The changes from Normal

Minecraft and other small things.

Thaumcraft Plugin - 12:42AM 9/27/12:

Obvious Plugin is Obvious.

mud bricks are already suggested, and what are these Deadlands you speak of, i've never heard of them

mud bricks are already suggested, and what are these Deadlands you speak of, i've never heard of them

Ive seen grass with no grass on top of it and it just looks like dirt but the side have grass on them... Only happens rarely it seems.

so... this is kinda just your personal version of my metathread? lol

No, There will be very large ideas. I just dont want there to be 3000 threads by me like i always do. Its sorta just a prep, just incase I come up with something cause I always to and then I get on a roll and then theres 12 topics posted by Zan.

one of the great things about tfc is that there is no tutorial, it allows discovery, and is more fun.

Well there is wiki, so you already have a tutorial in there >.>

I agree with retexturing dried grass, it looks god awefull.

I'm not even gonna bother with the rest though.

Well there is wiki, so you already have a tutorial in there >.>

yeah, but that's not in-game, and is regulated and doesn't have everything.

yeah, but that's not in-game, and is regulated and doesn't have everything.

Yeah its very unimerssive, I cant play without looking at the Wiki...

M Menu and Tutorial is so you dont have to go to the Wiki.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0