Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yubyub96

Open a new site on the forum, "Show your creation"

8 posts in this topic

Since today B70 has been release and with what i think is the best system of building! theres gonna be thousands of people trying to show their creations, or to see others creations, so i suggest that we open a new subforum(not sure about the term) made specially to show you creation, this will be much better than having tons of creations on just one topic.

Thanks for reading and happy B70!!

There is already a thread called like that, for the same basic purpose... just sayin'

There is already a thread called like that, for the same basic purpose... just sayin'

Where?

Anyway, i just posted this because since b70 came out, people will be making even more topics or post of their creations.

Several threads in fact, even though not with the same name ._. sorry, i derped a little there...

All of them in the discussion subforum.

Several threads in fact, even though not with the same name ._. sorry, i derped a little there...

http://terrafirmacra...__fromsearch__1

http://terrafirmacra...h__1#entry45425

http://terrafirmacra...__fromsearch__1

All of them in the discussion subforum.

Im not sure what you meant, or what you understood but what i want is a new subforum like suggestions, disscussion,support,seed,etc to be made for showing people creations.

And those are threads for people to show their creations... it seems pointless to me to make a section when there is already an appropiate place to post that things.

And those are threads for people to show their creations... it seems pointless to me to make a section when there is already an appropiate place to post that things.

Because maybe there's a subforum to show off EVERYTHING except your creations? And do you ever think maybe ONE topic for EVERYONE's pictures might get a little cluttered? Just saying..

New subforum: Creations! (under Show-off)

Subforum rules: One topic per user. No bumping one's own thread except to add new images.

I'm not sure if there really will be a massive amount of creation pictures. I suggest we wait and if there will really be that much of showing off, as you think, create subforum.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0