Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OwnageHN

Ceramic Mold Duplication Bug

1 post in this topic

Bug: Can create infinite amount of ceramic molds.

Mods: Using MultiMC, TFC Hotfix 8, Forge 1.5.1-7.7.1.629, Player API 1.5.1-1.2, ReiMinimap 3.3_04, Smart Moving 13.7 for 1.5.1, Optifine 1.5.1 HD U B2.

Caveats: I have not tried putting anything within these new molds. So if these duplicated molds are broken somehow, I have not tried it. I also have not tried reproducing this bug.

I believe in order to reproduce you bug, you must do the following:

Have a firepit already made using Hickory as fuel, Hickory (logs) in your inventory, a stack of Small Sphalerite (16), ~30 Ceramic Molds.

Your goal is to make a full mold of Zinc Unshaped so you can eventually make a zinc pickaxe head.

Imagine already being in the process of doing this (about half way) and you accidentally take the Zinc Unshaped out of the firepit output area while there's a Small Sphalerite melting in the input area. You discover you cannot put the Zinc Unshaped back into the output area so you must wait until the Small Sphalerite melts into your spare Ceramic Mold sitting in the output area. Once it melts, place a new Ceramic mold into the empty slot of the output area (where you accidentally removed the Unshaped Zinc). Place the new Unshaped Zinc (that the Small Sphalerite just melted into) into the input area and watch it empty out into the empty Ceramic Mold. Place this recently emptied out Ceramic Mold into your inventory by itself. Now take the original Zinc Unshaped and empty it out into the Zinc Unshaped in the output area. Place this other recently emptied Ceramic Mold into your inventory. Now try stacking these 2 recently emptied Ceramic Molds on top of each other. You will notice that 1 of them seemingly disappears and you are left with 1 Ceramic Mold. Now take this Ceramic Mold and Right Click outside of the Firepit UI (you should not have left the Firepit UI from the start of accidentally removing the Zinc Unshaped from the output area). You will notice that you can continue to Right Click out Ceramic Molds for a long time causing duplications each time. I did not create too many as I was not sure if I was creating ghost objects or not. I only made about 60 before exiting the Firepit UI and collecting what was on the ground. I don't remember what I did with this Ceramic Mold duplicator (what I was right clicking out of the UI). I think I tossed it out using Left Click and it became a regular Ceramic Mold.

Other Details:

My Left Click and Right Click are default keybinds. Place more Hickory in as fuel as you are doing the steps above.

Rough notes before I typed up the logical sequence in paragraph form:

have zinc unshaped in bottom

have empty ceramic mold in other

put sphal in top

take out the unshaped zinc

wait until that spah turns into unshaped

place another ceramic mold in

empty the contents of both unshaped zincs into this new ceramic mold

try to stack these 2 new empty molds

now right click outside of firepit to spawn infinite

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0