Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
hamcybo

[Offline] Midnight Sun TFC Server [Season 2][inactive forms]

260 posts in this topic

i would like to join this server!

my IGN: saskwatch_09

age group. teens

Reason: i love playing terrafirmacraft and i have been looking for a good server and i think this one is it.

zak553

Teen's - Near Twenties

Central time.

No Griefing, Stealing or cheating

Do not ask us to spawn in item for you. Unless you have a good reason.

Don’t make me add any more rules

Workshop Rules

I have followed the topic.

IGN: destroyinator29

Teens

EST (technically EDT)

Read and agreed to the rules.

you guy have been added to the whitelist. enjoy

hi, i would like to join your cool server :P

my IGN: Bmthrules ( caps sensitive )

age group. juvenile, teens

Reason: Doesnt seem to be many quality TFC servers right now, and yours looks right up my alley :)

EDIT: Forgot the time-zone. I'm in EST.

i would like to join this server!

my IGN: saskwatch_09

age group. teens

Reason: i love playing terrafirmacraft and i have been looking for a good server and i think this one is it.

you have been added to the whitelist.

[in-game name] ipandapoker

[Age Group] teen near Twenties

[Time Zone] Est

[read the Rule] yes i have

currently learning the mod but kinda lonely so im seeking a server to play together

[in-game name] ipandapoker

[Age Group] teen near Twenties

[Time Zone] Est

[read the Rule] yes i have

currently learning the mod but kinda lonely so im seeking a server to play together

Reason: Doesnt seem to be many quality TFC servers right now, and yours looks right up my alley :)

you two have been added to the whitelist.

Question: do u just install mods like regular minecraft nothing different?

[in-game name] : Cryght

[Age Group] i'm 26 so twenties

[Time Zone] central

[read the Rule] i read the rules :D

Extra info : i played Tfcraft before, but ima be having a few friends also apply with. looking for a good server to start off and have fun. :D making a small lil town someplace. Don't worry no ugly buildings. i'm a architect :D

My IGN is: VitharrBjornson

Age group: twenties (23)

Time zone: E.S.T. (U.S./Canada)

I understand the rules. I'm more interested in playing co-operatively with others than I am killing and griefing others. I'd play a war modpack for that!

you were whitelisted - I checked (you just should've tried to log into the server)

[in-game name] : Cryght

[Age Group] i'm 26 so twenties

[Time Zone] central

[read the Rule] i read the rules :D

Extra info : i played Tfcraft before, but ima be having a few friends also apply with. looking for a good server to start off and have fun. :D making a small lil town someplace. Don't worry no ugly buildings. i'm a architect :D

please follow the topic first - it is useful and kinda one of the rules you are agreeing to

My IGN is: VitharrBjornson

Age group: twenties (23)

Time zone: E.S.T. (U.S./Canada)

I understand the rules. I'm more interested in playing co-operatively with others than I am killing and griefing others. I'd play a war modpack for that!

you where whitelisted, have fun

i've been fucked over COMPLETELY.

i just cant seem to install ANY of these mods other than smart moving

remove me from the whitelist, because i can't seem to join this 1.

For most of the mods you only need to put the zip files into the mods folder. No need to copy the files into the jar file like with the tfc base. Double check the individual mod instruction pages though.

i may need to update all the mods to a new version but ill look in to that later

Hey, can I be removed from the whitelist? No one is ever on when I go on, so it sort of defeats the purpose of Multiplayer.

Guys are any of you having lag issues near spawn? :mellow:

I ilve in village (200m from spawn) and I've gone check it right at the spawn and I did't get any lags than normal (even on proxied minecraft)

ok i found the follow button

and I found the whitelist command, so you're whitelisted now :D have fun

lol. I can't connect, I have too new version of Backbacks. 1.7.9 instead of 1.7.8

i've been fucked over COMPLETELY.

i just cant seem to install ANY of these mods other than smart moving

remove me from the whitelist, because i can't seem to join this 1.

you two guys can find all current required and some optional mods in here http://hoppo.hopto.org/download/mods_for_b76.zip (including backpacks for Vitharr)

@Skyfre: it should be simple - you just patch the minecraft jar (I am using MC Patcher) with FORGE and Player API - be careful to have forge first and player API after it (else it's not working)

then just put in mods directory the contents of the ZIP file I linked (some of mods included are just optional for server)

Hey, can I be removed from the whitelist? No one is ever on when I go on, so it sort of defeats the purpose of Multiplayer.

these days the server is a bit empty around my time at work and after work (CEST time zone), so I guess you will find some people if you get online at right time, because I don't have problem finding hammy online (and we are 10hrs apart)

I must say, that server is a bit dark in last days! I hope you people will return to what you have built.

Posted Image

I was gonna ask about how often people are on! It's been rather empty the past couple of times I've checked!

Hoping to find some folks today though!

is the server down for some reason? it's been offline or the host screwed something up maybe, as for a few hours i've recieved no connection on my end.

I can never seem to connect to the server. My machine doesn't like Minecraft 1.5.x. It had not problem with 1.4.7, but the new versions require HD. It seems that in their attempt to make the people complaining that it wasn't pretty enough happy, they have made it unusable for me. Why would play a Lego like game if you wanted beautiful. Go play Mortal Online instead.

I got vanilla 1.5.1 running barely. It took 3 more days to get Forge to work. Stick TFC in on top of all that and I crash or lock up after 2 minutes of offline play and can't connect online.

wow - server appeared to be sleeping and accepting players (as always) but it was really unavailible from MC server list - I did the hard restart (@hammy could you check what happened there - I think it was already second time this happened)

server is ready to be played, sorry for any inconvenience

wow - server appeared to be sleeping and accepting players (as always) but it was really unavailible from MC server list - I did the hard restart (@hammy could you check what happened there - I think it was already second time this happened)

server is ready to be played, sorry for any inconvenience

i will try to look at the server once i get back home tonight, but i cant guarantee anything. there has been a change in plains im going to be flying out tomorrow morning and im still getting two fevers a day.

ill post anything i can find.

Ham