Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
killster550

Heads, or tails?

13 posts in this topic

so i recently progressed my ass about 75% through bioshock infinite before lozing 59% of it and ragequitting, but i cannot help but marvel at the humor represented by the Heads or Tails duo, together with their amazingly well worked out logic :D, anyone else got a specific character in any game that made you enjoy the game much more than others?

WOULD YOU KINDLY!!....tell me who head and tails are ??

What happened? Was it a bug that made your system lose the save, an 'oops' moment, power outage, or were you playing 1999 Mode?

A game called Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time has some of my personal funny moments. For instance, when you are spying on the guards in a mission in Medieval England (Not going into the reason), they usually converse in a somewhat of a manner similar to modern day.

I really find that amusing since these guards are medieval themed and aren't from the medieval time period (Spoiler! Again, not going to into the reason).

nobody played bioshock i see....

well i guess i will just go and mumble in a corner then.....

hey, i know about would you kindly and i did show you who they were so i obviously got the reference, would you kindly not mumble in a corner?

(also, i dunno, i just closed off the game properly right before some awesome moment, next day, i started up and nticed i lost about everything i did in that day, with autosave ON

yes master...*slowly shuffles around in the room, mumbling about parasites...*

and here i thought this was going to be a thread about flipping coins...

that would'v been over so very fast :D

also, now you are a cat dressed in very joyful clothing under a umbrella? (i assume its japanse so black = joyful there :P)

you must be new here, i've used this picture before...i think

Their is one character in a game that I will most likely not forget for the rest of my life.

Posted Image

you must be new here, i've used this picture before...i think

first of all, you think? thats dangerous, shouldnt do that.

secondly, i know you used it before, but that does not mean i understand it XD

also Oceanfire: Cave Johnson from portal 2 FTW, although my very VERY favorite character must be HK-47 from KOTOR :P

first of all, you think? thats dangerous, shouldnt do that.

secondly, i know you used it before, but that does not mean i understand it XD

also Oceanfire: Cave Johnson from portal 2 FTW, although my very VERY favorite character must be HK-47 from KOTOR :P

see, that implies that i understand it either.

also, yes, favorite character from KOTOR