Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
fallonsky

(solved) two bugs not major at all just a bit anoying

7 posts in this topic

well i have been playing and i have found two bugs

Hotfix #:17

Suggested Name:molten ingot gui

Suggested Category: Minor

Description:

the first is that if you take an molten ingot and then transfer the metal to a 2nd mold and then use that mold to try and fill a tool mold it will stop at the last percent not major.

the second is that if you open the mold gui and then place in stacked molds to be filled it will only fill one and will delete the rest.

Have you deleted your config files and are still able to reproduce this bug?: haven't tried yet but it was on a completely fresh minecraft file will terra firma craft just installed a day ago on the 77.17 release

Pastebin.com link of the Crash Report:

no crash report to send

btw just a side note did creepers finally get removed? i never really noticed until i thought to look for them and i cant fi

The latter has already been reported, I just forgot to add it to the official list.

As for the first, I don't quite understand what you are saying.

Verify that the metal you are using is copper (i presume you mention the basic metals).

The problem is that using Zinc, Tin, Bismuth and some other metals that can't be crafted into tools, the tool mold will fill to 99% but not allow to finish. Went through it in my initial noobery.

Verify below the metals you can use to craft tools, weapons and armor:

http://terrafirmacraft.com/wiki/Metals

Note -> Creepers are rare to meet. Try checking out some plains or travel a lot. You'll meet them eventually.

ya i was using copper. to clarify if you take a mold filled with liquid copper and open it its gui. then transfer the molten metal to another mold and without closing the gui put that new filled mold into the first slot you will not be able to use it to fill a tool mold. it fixes itself if you close and reopen the gui so its trivial at most

Oh! Yes, you can only fill one mold per GUI opening. You can't keep putting liquid ingots into the input spot to cast multiple tool heads one after another. Yes it's annoying, but it's just the way that UI is written because it is based on an item click, and not a block.

its not even that annoying XD  well i guess thats it. can you please tell me how to edit the title so i can add solved?

Edit the Original Post, and then click on "Use Full Editor"