Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Guest konik183

Problem with logs of wood

3 posts in this topic

Hello, I have a problem that I can not too much English and I have to explain everything in google translator. I apologize in advance if you make a mistake and insert something not as it should be ^ ^. 
So I would like to ask about fashion, more specifically, I have a problem with it because it does not work as it should. Not at all I think. 
1 In fashion can play 1 hour, watched millions of instructions, unfortunately I can not do the things which let's playerzy do in a few minutes. For example, place "the stack" timber (16 logs) when I click the right button on the ground in front of me, the hand holding the stump puts me normal block of wood instead of "the stack". 
on this one point I finish my speech and see if it pays only I dwell on my problem :) I do not trust the translator: P judge for yourselves, Greetings from Polish, waiting for hints on solving this problem;]
if I called the wrong topic please improvement

Gosh, if your native language was spanish I woul gladly translate you. Anyways welcome to the Forums!

To place log piles, you need to shift rightclick. Hope that could help.

As PaoloEmilio stated, you need to press the shift key while you are clicking the right button. I don't know if the shift key is called something else in Polish, but it is the button that you press to turn a single lowercase letter (a) into an uppercase letter (A). Not to be confused with Caps Lock, which changes all of the keys.

You may also have a different key bound to the sneaking action. If you do, you need to press whatever button makes your player crouch, while you click the right button.