Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
potatostem

World now crashes upon starting

7 posts in this topic

It was working fine earlier today, but now crashes immediately once I open the world. I have created other worlds and they are all working fine, it's just my main one that is acting up. I am using the most recent version of TFC (though I wasn't at the time when the first crash happened) and the most recent forge. The crash report is located here: http://pastebin.com/DSTTMtSU

Thank you in advance for any help you are able to provide!

Update your version of Optifine.

Ah, that would do it. No crashing anymore.

Just two problems - some textures seem to be missing (e.g., grass, tool rack, etc.), and were the blocks should be it is just transparent. The optifine options also aren't showing up in the video settings menu. Any thoughts on that? 

How did you install Optifine? You should have just put it in your mods folder. Also make sure that you downloaded the latest version of Optifine for Minecraft 1.6.4 and not the version for Minecraft 1.7.+

It is Optifine 1.6.4 L_C9, and I dropped it in the mod folder. I am using the standard minecraft launcher by the way, and I noticed that it shows 5 mods loaded (Minecraft Coder Pack, Forge Mod Loader, Minecraft Forge, TFC[coremod], and TerraFirmaCraft). If I remember correctly, before my game started crashing it listed optifine instead of TerraFirmaCraft, and also showed that 5 mods were loaded/active.

It says right on the forum post that:

"The light edition improves FPS, especially for slower computers. Gains of 20 FPS and more are common.

No HD features or extended configurations included. Based on Optimine by Scaevolus.

The Light edition is not compatible with ModLoader and Forge."

You'll have to install D1 standard or ultra since TFC needs Forge to run.

Apologies, I wasn't aware. I am now using 1.6.4 HD U D1, however the crash problem is occuring again. Here is the new crash report: http://pastebin.com/HCTh8jFs.

Edit: I took out optifine D1 and installed optifine C9 and everything seems to be fine. Thanks a bunch for the help, I appreciate it! :)