Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
raymondbh

[OFFLINE][0.79.25]Interburn.org - TFC with addons!

135 posts in this topic

Hi, can you link me the rules? 
Also can I join please? 

dddmard

Thanks. :)

Hey, Ive been playing tfc the last couple of days and id love to play on a server, I only have the tfc mod itself installed though so if I could get a link to the modpack page that would be awesome. Im not a total noob in tfc anymore either I can survive on my own but Id love servers with a good community.

Hi, can you link me the rules? 

Also can I join please? 

dddmard

Thanks. :)

The rules are: NO STEALING, NO GRIEFING, NO PVP.

Added you to the whitelist.

Hey, Ive been playing tfc the last couple of days and id love to play on a server, I only have the tfc mod itself installed though so if I could get a link to the modpack page that would be awesome. Im not a total noob in tfc anymore either I can survive on my own but Id love servers with a good community.

http://www.interburn.org/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=16&sid=3f2889a09810de1f26cf2c4ecd126d05

Sorry I'm having issue connecting to the server, Is your address interburg.org?

Thanks. D 

Sorry I'm having issue connecting to the server, Is your address interburg.org?

Thanks. D 

All the information you need is at the forum site, but since I already writing this post: tfc.interburn.org

Oh thanks, Technicpkack.net was down and I couldn't download the modpack 

but now it's ok. so see you soon. :D 

This just in: I'm now at black-steel and about to craft my first redsteel and bluesteel. :D

Now back to commercial break.

Could you add me and my friend to the whitelist? IGNs are: MrFace10000 and Gargantua2000

Could you add me and my friend to the whitelist? IGNs are: MrFace10000 and Gargantua2000

You are added to the whitelist :-)

How does one go about being whitelisted on this server? I would love to try it!

(Just in case, IGN tain3854)

The beds don't set spawn still which is extremely annoying :/

This is now fix :-)

How does one go about being whitelisted on this server? I would love to try it!

(Just in case, IGN tain3854)

You are added to the whitelist. Remeber our rules!

OMG I really hope so :) Not gonna test it out though... I have 30 levels... maybe someone else will die in my stead.

OMG I really hope so :) Not gonna test it out though... I have 30 levels... maybe someone else will die in my stead.

I have tested it myself and it work for me... :-)

Has anyone found any reeds... cus like I haven't seen them anywhere... and I've traveled huge distances... 

There really should be an alt recipe or something for paper cus it's sort of important for some things.

Hello, I recently tried to join your server, but I need to be whitelisted, could you please add me and my friend? I am Boogey2 and my friend is The_awesom_withN

Hello, I recently tried to join your server, but I need to be whitelisted, could you please add me and my friend? I am Boogey2 and my friend is The_awesom_withN

Added you to the whitelist :-)

Could you also add my friend The_Nar_King

Thanks

Boogey2

Could you also add my friend The_Nar_King

Thanks

Boogey2

Could I please be white listed? Thanks

Ign: gold_mine

Added The_Nar_King and gold_mine to the whitelist.

Hello good sir, is there anyway for I to be added to the Whitelist? IGN is Star_bolt

Thank you for your time Good Sir.

Hello good sir, is there anyway for I to be added to the Whitelist? IGN is Star_bolt

Thank you for your time Good Sir.

May I be White Listed GT: Hozeds0 

Thanks!

Added you to the whitelist :-)