Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
renadi

CLOSED -Carpe Aurum- [Extra Firma] [Archimedes' Ships] [Carpenter's Blocks] [Smart Moving]

581 posts in this topic

Terrafirmacraft has been updated and i was wondering when you were going to do the server reset so that we may start our claims on the world and catch back up on what we lost.

Server is in the process of restarting, it'll be up as soon as I download the old map backup.

No, there is a reset, as soon as I download the final map backup.

i will be waiting would i be one of the first to stake a claim to the land?

Most likely, there were about 6 people on when I shut it down, about half an hour ago.

i have noticed on my server that i can not create stone knifes. i understand that it might just be on servers because i can craft a knife head in ssp.

Dunno about that. Still only about half done with the final download.

ok well i cant get a hammer and knife from stone knaping on the server. only single player. i dont know what you plan on doing for that. or if there is a fix yet for that.

well i have read of issues and bugs and a server reset right now wouldnt be in your best interest unless you dont mind a lot of bugs and issues. chiseling has an issue, stone knapping and spears also have issues. which i only experience in smp. i aslo notice while using player api 1.2 that i can not make stone hammer, knife and javelins in ssp. sorry about that.

We'll see what happens with the new version, I hope it solves a few of the odd things we had going on.

i do not recall any odd things on the server? would you be able to list them?

For example people not being able to craft items? lol

My main annoyance was the cannot locate sign bug.

the cannot locate sign bug came from yout towny mod or plugin due to people having towns removed and they signs of what town was there wasnt anymore. idk how or why but that is what happened when i kicked people out of my town. i never knew people couldnt craft items. i was able to do all of it? other then being raided everything else seemed to work fine.

No, the bug existed well before that, and it has appeared on a number of TFC servers.

i have not seen this on other servers but i will keep a look out and i only seen it happen on yours currently and it seemed to happen after i had kicked some people form my town and lost claimed blocks but still had them. i don't know its what the game said. and only in certain areas would it say that. and i dont see any hope for tfc b76 yet until maybe tomorrow.

It'll be up tonight, but probably not for 20 minutes.

server shouldnt be up... it will crash each time you craft cobblestone blocks. and cant craft stone knifes and hammers. or javelins. unless you meant to go back to 1.4.6 version of the server?

New update is not ready!! Shame i saw a bear, and other stuff, but way too many bugs. Not playable in current shape. Also could not get new launcher to work it crashed on me everytime, but did manual install and no problem, even installed optifine.

P.S. Excelent server. :)

Yes, excellent server.

I tried the new launcher and it LOL'd at me. Shame about the bugs; thankfully if you keep it on 1.4.6/7 tekkit works just fine with it! (that's what I use).

I'll be monitoring this thread like white on rice for when the server is up! Good luck! (Server work ain't easy)

Yup, definitely not working well. lmao, not even close... I had forgot this is usually the way it happens. OK, well, I'll start up a new 1.4.whateverwewereon server in the meantime I guess. Hope everyone's got their backups.

I forgot to recommend that they bkup their game. Lol , well if u mod u should know to do it. Let us know when server is bk up please.

I got my stuff and the map all backed up but I deleted it from the server, and now the server seems to be stalling out so even if I could upload it back it probably would be done tomorrow anyway. I'll try to get it working tomorrow morning if possible but I can't guarantee that as I have work earlier than usual.

I'll stay up for a couple hours and see if I can get in, but I'd say find something else to do unless you're really bored x]