Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Tris514

[0.79.17] Barbaric Survival - Vanilla TFC Server | New Map - Jan 3rd | Whitelist - Closed

706 posts in this topic

Age: 15    Minecraft Username: EVKING12    Why would you like to join?: i love playing of servers with this style of gameplay 

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: ive played terrafirmacraft for a long time but its been a bit so im kinda just getting back into it, and i have been playing minecraft for about 3 or 4 years and i have never actually been banned from a server.

Any additional information that would help your case: not really, not much to say about me.    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): mountain time, utah, evan

Sorry, denied.

I would like to join Barbaric Survival.

Age: 43    Minecraft Username: PsykoMaggot    Why would you like to join?: TFC Rocks, Minecraft is better in a community.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have played for quite some time. Started before Etho. Minecraft since 1.2.5.

Any additional information that would help your case: Love to build, love to mine.     Time zone, location: Pacific Time, Canada eh.

Looking forward to playing.

Sorry dude, denied.

Age: 16 Minecraft Username: catboboooo (Yes I know it is stupid but I have no way of changing it at this time)  Why would you like to join?: The last TFC server I was on slowly declined in population to the point to where it seamed no one was ever on but me. Your server seams to be popular and so it may not come this this fate

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have had Minecraft for a number of years and have tended to play it in my free time.  My TFC experience has been both single player and multiplayer,In single player I progressed to steel, I don't not remember the name of the server I played on and do not have the page bookmarked any longer.

Any additional information that would help your case: I like building large government type buildings, housing projects, farms (crops), and expansive road systems. If I get these things going I will try to sell rooms, land, crops and connect to other areas with roads to allow for easer trade roots. Time zone, location, name(*Optional): My timezone is United States Eastern Time and my name is Mike

Yah I'll give you a chance, accepted and added.

Age: 23    Minecraft Username:SaltedNuts    Why would you like to join?: I am looking for mature whitelisted server which has members at same caliber. Playing with players who share similar interest would be even cooler, and creating bonds would be nice too. I am unique person. I am not the funniest guy in the world, but i am honest and a little mischief from time to time >:)

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Probably about 2h of gameplay

Any additional information that would help your case:  Not really.    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): GMT - 2

Age: 23    Minecraft Username:SaltedNuts    Why would you like to join?: I am looking for mature whitelisted server which has members at same caliber. Playing with players who share similar interest would be even cooler, and creating bonds would be nice too. I am unique person. I am not the funniest guy in the world, but i am honest and a little mischief from time to time > :)

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Probably about 2h of gameplay

Any additional information that would help your case:  Not really.    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): GMT - 2

Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to deny. Thanks for applying!

Age:13    Minecraft Username:Jerea    Why would you like to join?:My friends kind of gave up on TFC so I want some nice friendly interaction on this mod with other people

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Ive had mine craft since 1.2.5 and a few months ago I came across this mod. I am not currently active an any servers though, maybe a mini game from time to time.

Any additional information that would help your case: I am a an optimistic, friendly guy who likes to do business in minecraft, and build. I understand this is an older server and if needed I can act like that and make it believable that I am just one of you guys.    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): EST Northeast USA

Age: 30    Minecraft Username: Smokyman001    Why would you like to join?: I love TFC and i just want to play with other people and have fun.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:

I played for years and i started TFC recently and I love the survival aspect of it.

Any additional information that would help your case:  I am polite an clean ;).    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Eastern time

Btw if the age average is too low, I don't mind being denied lol.

Minecraft Username: 

Ender_Assassin21

Why would you like to join?:

I would love to join because I would like to play on this friendly community that you have going. Everyone seems to be really nice and respond to things fast! I have been looking for a TFC server for forever! And I found yours. Im a mature player that has been playing MC for 3 years and TFC for 1 year now. I feel that we can all have a great time together and I would love a shot on your server.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:

Like I said I have been playing MC for 3 years and TFC for 1 year. I have owned 1 server already before (factions), I have been an admin on 2 servers and a mod on 1 server.

Any additional information that would help your case:

I am a mature player who can follow any rules that you give me and make everyone feel welcome and safe around me. I am also experienced in building (no screenshots yet, my other computer died with them all :(, but I will show you guys soon if you want)

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): United States Central, Missouri, Tyler but you can call me Ty or Ender

Thank you for giving me a chance to play on your server and get back to me as soon as you can.

Age:13    Minecraft Username:Jerea    Why would you like to join?:My friends kind of gave up on TFC so I want some nice friendly interaction on this mod with other people

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Ive had mine craft since 1.2.5 and a few months ago I came across this mod. I am not currently active an any servers though, maybe a mini game from time to time.

Any additional information that would help your case: I am a an optimistic, friendly guy who likes to do business in minecraft, and build. I understand this is an older server and if needed I can act like that and make it believable that I am just one of you guys.    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): EST Northeast USA

Sorry, denied.

Age: 30    Minecraft Username: Smokyman001    Why would you like to join?: I love TFC and i just want to play with other people and have fun.

I played for years and i started TFC recently and I love the survival aspect of it.

Any additional information that would help your case:  I am polite an clean ;).    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Eastern time

Btw if the age average is too low, I don't mind being denied lol.

Yah sorry man, gonna have to deny.

Minecraft Username: 

Ender_Assassin21

I would love to join because I would like to play on this friendly community that you have going. Everyone seems to be really nice and respond to things fast! I have been looking for a TFC server for forever! And I found yours. Im a mature player that has been playing MC for 3 years and TFC for 1 year now. I feel that we can all have a great time together and I would love a shot on your server.

Like I said I have been playing MC for 3 years and TFC for 1 year. I have owned 1 server already before (factions), I have been an admin on 2 servers and a mod on 1 server.

I am a mature player who can follow any rules that you give me and make everyone feel welcome and safe around me. I am also experienced in building (no screenshots yet, my other computer died with them all :(, but I will show you guys soon if you want)

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): United States Central, Missouri, Tyler but you can call me Ty or Ender

Thank you for giving me a chance to play on your server and get back to me as soon as you can.

Sure, I'll give ya a chance, accepted and added.

Thank you for the chance to play with you WetCheerios and to all you guys who already play on the server! 

-Ender

I will be idle over the holidays, so expect long wait times on applications.

Happy Holidays,

Cheerios

Age: 18    Minecraft Username: CavernAce    Why would you like to join?:  I've been away from Minecraft for a while, and I'm free over Christmas. I loved this mod when I played it a few months ago and I can remember a good bit about it, but I'm really looking to re experience that kind of fun; may even have a friend joining me later. I really just love the beauty of it; shaders, huge forests, so many landmarks. Such a wonderful mod that doesn't get enough credit.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've played TFC since I think build 69, and I love the feel of it, so rustic and nature based. I've owned Minecraft since the day before Beta came out, and have (probably too much) experience there. So many mods and vanilla servers. I'm a great rustic builder; not very good with large builds, but if you need huge underground caverns with a lot of functional abilities, I'm your guy.

Any additional information that would help your case: First off, I do have a job working as a theatrical light designer, and with school till 1 and then work till 4:30 on most days, I'll definetly make a slope down from playtime (probably not too much) once the break ends and work starts up again. Until then, I'd certainly love to join this obviously popular server. It would be a great experience for me, and hopefully for you if I can contribute anything aesthetically or practically worthwhile to the server.  I can certainly bring a lot of fun to this place as long as everyone else is! Looking forward to playing on this beautiful server, Thanks!    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): US CST, Dallas/Fort worth, Texas, Sam (Or Packer, whichever you prefer)

It also appears the server is currently down...or is it just me?

Whitelisting Application Form (Please apply in the reply section below.):

Minecraft Username: mikeyleee

My friends and I tried playing TFC mod on our server and it was all fun until they didn't want to try so hard on minecraft and wanted something a little more casual and started up IC2 again. After creating a nuclear reactor and a home, I got bored of playing on this mod but will pop in once in a while while they're playing. I was watching people play TFC on twitch and missed the mod.

I haven been playing minecraft on and off for about 1-2 years and TFC for about two weeks. I got all the basics down all the way to bronze weapons.

I love the harder aspect of TFC bring to minecraft and the fact that you can customize your house in many ways that you cannot in vanilla / other mods, including the chisel and the quick-ladders with lumber. I watch lots of lets plays and streams with on twitch/youtube and would really like to join a server that has this mod. I would like to learn all that this mod has to offer!

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): -8:00 PST, California, Mike Lee

Whitelisting Application Form (Please apply in the reply section below.):

Minecraft Username: SAtyraent

Why would you like to join?: I want to be a part of a community. Playing by myself is not nearly as fun. ;_; 

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have almost no experience with TFC, but I have been playing minecraft with a friend of mine for a couple of years now.

Any additional information that would help your case: I love farming and mining endlessly. It is really relaxing to me.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Central Time, Tennessee, Brian

Age: 24    Minecraft Username:  --   TS42119 (my standard name. Not a bot generated one)

Why would you like to join?:   --  I'm looking for a simple server. One that's not over complicated. Also, I love the challenge TFC offers.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:  --  I've made up to ceramics. So I'm still very new. A couple years of minecraft expirience though.

Any additional information that would help your case:  -- I am picky about damaging landscape. No giant farming holes, ect. 

Time zone, location, name(*Optional):   -- Ohio. US

Age:24    Minecraft Username:hdavidso    Why would you like to join?:I would love to do a terrafirmcraft play through and this server seams like it has a very nice community and staff. I love to help other with mods that are new to them as i enjoy helping people learn.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:I have been playing minecraft for 3-4 years now. I mostly play modded packs. I have done a terrafirmacraft play through and would say im know most of the things that terrafirmacraft has.

Any additional information that would help your case:I have a lot of minecraft experience and feel like I could improve and learn from this community.

I am SO sorry I haven't been on lately. The lab supervisor dumped a ton of work on me before Christmas and I had a stupid amount of family obligations. I'll be on soon, hopefully some today, but I'm still not sure how much. Feels terrible not having played a ton after JUST getting into the server. I'm usually a dedicated player on servers, so hold on. I've got a huge plan in the works. Anyone know where to find limestone if there is any?

Minecraft Username: Traka

Why would you like to join?: I've been offline for a while and now iIwant to come back in full force, as i was looking for a pvp-free server this one seemes like the right one for me

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've played a lot in the previous builds, right now i have to learn / adapt to the new changes, but I will be fine

Any additional information that would help your case: I'm wiling to team up and help develop a friendly and well stocked community.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): GMT -3, Fortaleza (BR) 

Minecraft Username: Fire_Lord_Nero

Why would you like to join?: I have only played TFC for about a day but i've seen it on a series on youtube and would like to play(Etho)

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:  None besides a few series i saw and a little amount of time i played

Any additional information that would help your case: I like to spend most time evolved in the community helping but still playing.

Whitelisting Application Form (Please apply in the comments below.):

Minecraft Username: Meganukecreeper

Why would you like to join?: I don't like playing minecraft by myself, and all the other TFC server where full of trolls who made my life impossible. I really love TFC, but playing in singleplayer is a bit messy, and ths server looks really great.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've played TFC in 1.4, 1.5, and 1.6, and it's one of my fabourite mods to play arround without other mods or add-ons. i've started playing minecraft at 1.8 beta and modded minecraft in 1.2.5

i'm mature for my age :P and have team speak too.

Age: 18    Minecraft Username: CavernAce    Why would you like to join?:  I've been away from Minecraft for a while, and I'm free over Christmas. I loved this mod when I played it a few months ago and I can remember a good bit about it, but I'm really looking to re experience that kind of fun; may even have a friend joining me later. I really just love the beauty of it; shaders, huge forests, so many landmarks. Such a wonderful mod that doesn't get enough credit.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've played TFC since I think build 69, and I love the feel of it, so rustic and nature based. I've owned Minecraft since the day before Beta came out, and have (probably too much) experience there. So many mods and vanilla servers. I'm a great rustic builder; not very good with large builds, but if you need huge underground caverns with a lot of functional abilities, I'm your guy.

Any additional information that would help your case: First off, I do have a job working as a theatrical light designer, and with school till 1 and then work till 4:30 on most days, I'll definetly make a slope down from playtime (probably not too much) once the break ends and work starts up again. Until then, I'd certainly love to join this obviously popular server. It would be a great experience for me, and hopefully for you if I can contribute anything aesthetically or practically worthwhile to the server.  I can certainly bring a lot of fun to this place as long as everyone else is! Looking forward to playing on this beautiful server, Thanks!    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): US CST, Dallas/Fort worth, Texas, Sam (Or Packer, whichever you prefer)

Accepted and added. You should know we're in the process of switching to a new world, and the reason the server is not currently open yet is because I'm waiting for build 0.79.15 to be released. Please check out our subreddit for more information on why this is, and I will add you to the whitelist, but the server won't be accessible by anyone until at least the 29th of December.