Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Yawooza

Random suggestions off the top of my head

3 posts in this topic

Just some bunch of ideas

-Knife and Scythe knife being be a tool for gathering, things such as fruits, or if future planned, getting the leather off and meat parts off a dead animal. and please make the Sycthe harvest a 3x3 or a 5x5 wheat area.

-Cooking overhaul, I'm not gonna write down my entire concept for this as I'm sure there's a thousand of these in this forum, rather going to suggest more uses for fruits, making jams, then slap it on some bread, would be priceless.

-Glass overhaul, i know you (Bioxx) mentioned that you have it on the back of your mind, the way i see it is that should have a blow pipe tool, when right clicked crafting Gui interface opens maybe, then put in heated glass above certain temp, if going with the 5x5 crafting table then maybe when heating a glass block to melting point it would yield 16 molten glass chunks to craft with

-Trees, When cutting down a tree some of the leaves left on it should fall to the ground, as in gravity fall, it would make a nice realistic mess when cutting trees, also when cutting a tree above the trunk, it should, over a long period, grow saplings off its sides, trees do that.

-Wood craft, A great functionality of that saw would be if it could be used in the same matter as the hammer and chisel, as in making stairs and slabs out of planks, that way you could have all the wood colored stairs and slabs

- Mythical tool plans, A very rare drop from mobs, a one time use plan for a super unique tool,when crafted perhaps using gems, or forged with several mixes of precious metals, a tool all glowy with enchantments

-Stone pillars, If at all possible, Stone pillars are built in the world with stone bricks and a chisel, placing the first brick block, then carving one slab out of each side, then place a block on top of it and carve 2 times out of the sides, do the same to any block on top that, and then to finish the pillar, place another block and carve only 1 time out of each side, would act in a similar matter to Vertical and horizontal beams, to give the same support, only without the need of the horizontal beams

Pillars as i made here -

post-410-0-82534500-1342146099_thumb.jpg

-More woodcraft, First take any metal and craft some nails, then when having nails, hammer and a saw in the tool bar, could switch crafting modes with the saw, similar to the chisel, only switching between modes such as - build chest, build table, build chair, build boat, build crafting table,bookshelf etc, now, after you've chosen the piece of furniture you would like, clicking on the planks block would craft the furniture in that place, that way instead of using all the planks, you only need some nails and 1 plank block per piece of furniture, seems bit more civilized to me

Hope you enjoyed my suggestions :)

Cooking, glass, woodcraft, and stone pillars all have their own threads

Knife/scythe would go in the tiny tweaks metathread, and in fact the scythe suggestion is already there

Please use the search function in the upper right hand corner of the forum before posting a new thread, as it will keep the forum clean and tidy for all of us

Thank you

Cooking, glass, woodcraft, and stone pillars all have their own threads

Knife/scythe would go in the tiny tweaks metathread, and in fact the scythe suggestion is already there

Please use the search function in the upper right hand corner of the forum before posting a new thread, as it will keep the forum clean and tidy for all of us

Thank you

All though this is true I like your ideas.

Mostly the pillars though and remember for next time, post in there threads.