Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mvdhoning

bread making

64 posts in this topic

maybe tall grass could give you a tall grass item that, when put in a 4x4 crafting square, would make thatch.

I think we should mix the Stuff together first and put this into a Furnace or in the Campfire (maybe some Basic Bread and better Bread for different States of the Game).

Also Wheat -> Corn -> Flour.

The Corn could be put into a Silo suggested in the Food preservation Thread.

Good idea, I've always been annoyed by the "wheat to bread" thingy.

Also, hello to everyone, as this is my first post on this forum.

I agree that making bread was too simple and there was no water and heating involved.

The grindstone could be simply crafted on the crafting bench although that would make it pretty small.

Also, off topic but wheat plants really shouldn’t drop seeds. We should be able to craft one wheat into about 4 wheat grains we could plant.

I think we should mix the Stuff together first and put this into a Furnace or in the Campfire (maybe some Basic Bread and better Bread for different States of the Game).

Also Wheat -> Corn -> Flour.

The Corn could be put into a Silo suggested in the Food preservation Thread.

...How the actual fuck do you get corn out of wheat?

Gregor Mendel is turning in his fucking grave

1) Plant wheat

2) Harvest wheat

3) ????????

4) Corn

See. Simple :)

Edit: Sorry, I may have over simplified that, I forgot to mention you need to wait for the wheat to grow :)

3) skelly comes by at night harvests the grown wheat and plants corn?

Maybe you can only make vanilla bread in a stove, like a clay oven or something. Clay ovens would cook food better and could bake things.

IF you want corn, request that they add teostine and implement a plant domestication process.

British Corn, not maize ...

I think its grain in your little american world?

And the little Canadian world.. and the little Australian world... basically, it's called corn in your little british world.

Thatching would mostly be either harvested tall grass, sythe on tall grass maybe, or out of straw, the stalks left after wheat or other tall grass grains had been harvested. Nothing special really needs to be added for this as there is already natural tall grass in the world, and most people can figure out how to plant wheat.

And the little Canadian world.. and the little Australian world... basically, it's called corn in your little british world.

What British world? I don't live in England.

Nearly all non English countrys teaches British English.

Canada is on the American continent too btw.

yes, but we don't speak american english.

""Corn" outside the United States means any cereal crop, its meaning understood to vary geographically to refer to the local staple"

Wikipedia has spoken. It has judged me and I have been found lacking.

Apologies

""Corn" outside the United States means any cereal crop, its meaning understood to vary geographically to refer to the local staple"

Apologies

No need in my eyes. I am british, and I had no idea we called wheat corn.. Go figure. I always thought corn was that thing everyone in the uk calls corn on the cob.. Which is maize.

British Corn, not maize ...

I think its grain in your little american world?

You know, most other developed countries call our little american grain corn.

You know, most other developed countries call our little american grain corn.

I wouldn't say "most". "most" do not speak english for one, and a lot translate their word for "corn" into maize

Apologies

Wikipedia to me says, "Corn is the name used in the United States, Canada, and Australia for the grain maize.

In much of the English-speaking world, the term "corn" is a generic term for cereal crops, such as etc."

Which, you know, those three countries account for the majority of the world's native English speakers, but whatever.

Wikipedia to me says, "Corn is the name used in the United States, Canada, and Australia for the grain maize.

In much of the English-speaking world, the term "corn" is a generic term for cereal crops, such as etc."

Which, you know, those three countries account for the majority of the world's native English speakers, but whatever.

there are 380 million native english speakers in the world and 1.8 billion who speak it as a second language, so no, I don't think those three countries account for most of the world's population of english speakers.

I live in south america, they teach me British english in the school, and i got corrected every time i writed down or said "corn" in the way you did ._.

there are 380 million native english speakers in the world and 1.8 billion who speak it as a second language, so no, I don't think those three countries account for most of the world's population of english speakers.

I did say native english speakers, and those three countries have a combined population of over 350 million.

I did say native english speakers, and those three countries have a combined population of over 350 million.

but Canada and America have a lot of non native english-speaking immigrants.

but Canada and America have a lot of non native english-speaking immigrants.

...seriously?

The hell kind of non-english-speaking immigrants do they have in canada?

...'cept maybe the french. Lol.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0