Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mvdhoning

bread making

64 posts in this topic

Toronto is only 52% Caucasian.

http://en.wikipedia....to#Demographics

Considering that the listed nations would only have to be 53% native english speakers to comprise the majority of the worldwide native speaker population, I'm not sure why this is a topic of discussion.

Considering that the listed nations would only have to be 53% native english speakers to comprise the majority of the worldwide native speaker population, I'm not sure why this is a topic of discussion.

What i'm not sure i how a post about making bread turn into this discussion ._.

I wasn't arguing that it was wrong, only arguing why the POINT is wrong. The sky is blue, but not because cheese is yellow.

You mean the sky ISN'T blue because cheese is yellow?

I'm going to have to rethink my entire life now!

this thread is now about corn.

You could make it just a little more off topic by making it about Korn ?

What i'm not sure i how a post about making bread turn into this discussion ._.

I don't want to start with stereotypes but i think its ignorance and / or stupidity, i know not every (north) american is like that and is ashamed by Guys like this but in 90% of the time they are starting a discussion like this.

Saw things like this with other types too like the metric system or how Americans spell their date (month, day, year while most other countrys using day, month year).

I don't want to start with stereotypes but i think its ignorance and / or stupidity, i know not every (north) american is like that and is ashamed by Guys like this but in 90% of the time they are starting a discussion like this.

Saw things like this with other types too like the metric system or how Americans spell their date (month, day, year while most other countrys using day, month year).

you trying to insinuate something?

Except that this discussion started when you decided to be a douchebag about people not knowing British English terms. I understand being chafed by American lingual imperialism, but what you actually did was decide to uphold English lingual imperialism (the original, 200 proof) which isn't any better?

Except that this discussion started when you decided to be a douchebag about people not knowing British English terms. I understand being chafed by American lingual imperialism, but what you actually did was decide to uphold English lingual imperialism (the original, 200 proof) which isn't any better?

Hi, guy that started the argument and admitted he was wrong here.

Can we... y'know... get back on topic now? Pretty please?

pfff, i am confused now with this discussion like i am confused with b47 ;-)

Lucky the author of this plugin put up a nice list of vegetation at:

http://www.terrafirm...nfo/vegetation/

I suspect he goes with rye grain for making flour for bread.

Forget the name wheat that is so minecraft ;-)

What if you could put spreads on bread to make them heal more?

pfff, i am confused now with this discussion like i am confused with b47 ;-)

Lucky the author of this plugin put up a nice list of vegetation at:

http://www.terrafirm...nfo/vegetation/

I suspect he goes with rye grain for making flour for bread.

Forget the name wheat that is so minecraft ;-)

...wat. o.o

This is glorious.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0