Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
abandoned mines

mining technics (how do you work your mines?)

35 posts in this topic

Can you post your patched buildcraft? Or do you have vanilla recipies on?

for buildcraft i am now using the regular recipes as the TFcraft version got far to many errors. for most of the mods i use i would strongly recommend that you simply use a cheat mod like TMI

i don t like to use cheats though in this case its rather needed

for example, there is an item glitch i discovered that if you try and create some train in the crafting bench you will get a glitched item.

all the mods i use will work fine with TFcraft, your only problem is aquireing the materials to build them as most require vanilla items.

I'm sure it be spot on. It be what alot of TFcrafter's need to make the game feel like real mining. I get, like most people confuse on how to find the ore. We know it got to be somethere in that range of the pick. But we all get arngry when it not where it suppose to be. :lol: :lol: .Think after much practice, we start to get hang of it. Mining, Tunnel. and Shaft, Now that differnt subject. But your work show that for SURE! ;)

should i post the tutorial thread in the guide section? or here in discussion ? there are all ready quite a few guides out there

though i think i can make mine rather interesting :)

Guides is probably a better place, just make sure to link/notify so everyone knows ;D

Guides is probably a better place, just make sure to link/notify so everyone knows ;D

got it :)

hopefully i can have my first version of the thread up by tomorrow.

got it :)

hopefully i can have my first version of the thread up by tomorrow.

No matter where it is, I'm sure it will be awesome and give some pointers to those of use who might be warry of the underground, :P

could you upload your map+mod version list

it would be cool to actually see it ingame

could you upload your map+mod version list

it would be cool to actually see it ingame

i ll see what i can do

anyone know a good file sharing site thats not riddled with malware?

Mediafire, it's awesome and i use it all the time.

Mediafire, it's awesome and i use it all the time.

i ll try it out later today

i will try and upload two things, the first part will be my main map (abit old as i ll be handing out my back up)

and my ore world

ore world started out as an accident with MCedit when i deleted large amounts of my worlds stone instead of analyzing it

i saved the borken world and now you can fly around below the surface and explore the vast ore bodies within the world