Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Scooterdanny

Snow Uniformity

38 posts in this topic

this may be abit labor intensive to some computers but what if every so often a "gust of wind" could blow a small cloud of snow particles into the air

also while on the topic of winter, i still think frost and icicles should appear on surfaces within cold areas, just to add to the atmosphere that its mid winter and you hope that you don't run out of fire wood lol

Hmm, grottos in which the bears hibernate deep within, but you don't know until you walk in and disturb their sleep :o

Hmm, grottos in which the bears hibernate deep within, but you don't know until you walk in and disturb their sleep :o

bears technically don't hibernate, but i see your point. Maybe lol

Lol this topic has been derailed, and is sailing through the woods now XD

Lol this topic has been derailed, and is sailing through the woods now XD

I have never seen thread crash and burn so beautifully as I have in this community. Props, guys, you all are just wondeful :D:P

You, Sir, have won my respect. /clap

That, and the fact that your Avatar is a Dragon wearing Kanina sunglasses...

Lol my avatar is actually a .gif

Apparently those don't animate on these forums

If it did, you'd see the shades slide down from the top of the picture and the words "Believe in it" would pop up when they touch the face

Lol my avatar is actually a .gif

Apparently those don't animate on these forums

If it did, you'd see the shades slide down from the top of the picture and the words "Believe in it" would pop up when they touch the face

I must have this gif. It is epic, man!

I must have this gif. It is epic, man!

Lol well the base picture of the dragon was a gift that a very good friend drew specifically for me, and I animated it with the glasses myself, so it's hardly public domain X3

Lol well the base picture of the dragon was a gift that a very good friend drew specifically for me, and I animated it with the glasses myself, so it's hardly public domain X3

I understand, man. it's yours to do with what you want. It's still awesome, though

I understand, man. it's yours to do with what you want. It's still awesome, though

I mean you can just right click -> save image as...

but just dont run around usin' it as your own avatar, is what im sayin :3

I mean you can just right click -> save image as...

but just dont run around usin' it as your own avatar, is what im sayin :3

Lol, of course. I try not to be a dick to people

if i could just jump on the off topic bandwagon here, I will say YES KAMINA...and then promptly get shot because of reasons.

and to be a good citizen, regarding snow, I personally like how it is in vanilla minecraft, with just one height for snow, so that there isn't as much unevenness going on, and it's just uniform..snow. yeah.

Did you read my post axis? lol...