Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EstebanLB

List of bugs for beta 2 build 52

14 posts in this topic

Again, I'm making a quick list to list them as they are being found and will take out the ones fixed or turned out to be my mistake. If you can, try to reproduce and if you find something diferent, please give feedback. I'm using forge build 269

• Tool racks stacks to 4 but you loose all when placed stacked. Cannot be retrieved using a saw or an axe
  • Hoes, maces, swords and saws are medium size, knife and propick are small, chisels very small. (All these can be stored inside a chest. The knifes and chisel may be ok, but what about the weapons?)
  • Anvils and bellows stacks to 2 but loose both if placed stacked. Gives back only one when picked up
  • Anvils, minecarts with chest, sluices and bellows can't be placed anymore
  • Tool Racks placement works ok with only one direction, the other 3 misplaces them, and it's diferent for every wood type
  • Douglas Fir tool rack and onwards(damage value 4 to 15) doesn't have textures, are invisible and tools can't be placed on them
  • Logs(both types) can be placed above tall grass as they don't replace it like the rest of the blocks
  • Gold pan stacks and when used stacked they all get filled and can be separated later for exploit use
  • Destroying tool rack also destroys all stored tools.
  • Log blocks placed sideways have the vertical bark texture
  • The Forge won't start if any of the side blocks was chiseled, no mater if you follow the rule of the inner parts touching each other
  • The Forge doesn't get destroyed when the side blocks are removed and you can chisel them the way you want and it will remain functional.
Edited by EstebanLB

Also I noticed a creeper, 2 zombies and a spider spawning near a river one minute after my spawn. In daylight.

Also I noticed a creeper, 2 zombies and a spider spawning near a river one minute after my spawn. In daylight.

Hm, that's because of the spawning chages. I believe it's way to complex to analyze but worth mentioning

placing pine logs down does not subtract from the logs amount and can be chopped allowing for an unlimited supply of wood.

holding shift and placing a log stack seems to work fine but just right clicking allows for a huge exploit.

placing pine logs down does not subtract from the logs amount and can be chopped allowing for an unlimited supply of wood.

holding shift and placing a log stack seems to work fine but just right clicking allows for a huge exploit.

Fixed in 52b

A stack of gold pans used on gravel/sand fills all of them... so if you use the stack will count as one gold pan used on a sluice but say you have a stack of 4 and fill them stacked and then separete them and use them individually you get an exploit there...

So use stacked, you get the gravel on the pan, then put them individually on your inventory and you have 4 full pans for the price of 1

A stack of gold pans used on gravel/sand fills all of them... so if you use the stack will count as one gold pan used on a sluice but say you have a stack of 4 and fill them stacked and then separete them and use them individually you get an exploit there...

So use stacked, you get the gravel on the pan, then put them individually on your inventory and you have 4 full pans for the price of 1

added

Making a bucket plan creates a wooden bucket. As in, in the scribing table. Could be a bug related to using a scribing table from a build 49 world.

Making a bucket plan creates a wooden bucket. As in, in the scribing table. Could be a bug related to using a scribing table from a build 49 world.

Could be, but make sure that you deleted the config file first

build 52c

I was unable to shift click unshaped zinc ingots into the anvil. There was no issue with iron, copper or bismuth shift clicking.

Build 52d does not work with forge #272

build 52d

The water after the sluice only goes one block even if there is more space after. Only happens if you created the kanal first and is fixed if you place a dirt on the empty space and then remove the dirt, so a very minor bug.

Second possible bug: A creeper just blew itself , but it didn't destroy any blocks at all. blew up close to water.

Third: Shift clicking top and bottom side of the log pile(where you can put in 4x4 logs) with a log will insert it instead of placing it below/above. Not sure if it's intentional since it kind of makes sense.

Build 52d does not work with forge #272

Update to 52e and try again

build 52d

Third: Shift clicking top and bottom side of the log pile(where you can put in 4x4 logs) with a log will insert it instead of placing it below/above. Not sure if it's intentional since it kind of makes sense.

It's a feature, but you can work arround it by placing next to the wall instead of the top side of the lower pile

Update to 52e and try again

It's a feature, but you can work arround it by placing next to the wall instead of the top side of the lower pile

I knew about the workaround, but posted it anyway because I wasn't so sure if it was a bug or not. At least now I know it's a feature.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0