Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Azdoine

My New SSP World

6 posts in this topic

I'm going to have to admit it: I haven't played TFC in a while now, but the chaos finally died down and I have some free time.

To celebrate this glorious occasion, I'm going to be starting a new TFC world and posting 'as I play' commentary, with screenshots of what's going on.

Starting whenever my internet stops being a fail, and I can upload my pictures. In the mean time,

-Spawn

I spawned in a forest full of my favorite types of wood (Hickory and Aspen), bordering on a shallow river filled with gravel. Actually, the river is so wide it might be a lake. The stone around me is conglomerate (meh).

I'm going to play on peaceful for the first night or two, to give me a chance to dig my heels into the world and get started.

-Items

The weights and sizes are now marked by little indicator icons, a scale, and an arrow. Have those always been there?

-Axes

Got mega nerfed, didn't they? They take FOREVER to cut through trees. Unsure if I like this.

-Planks

Have been nerfed as well, It'll take even more wood to build a shelter.

-Plank Blocks

Only stack to 8. It seems like a better idea to cut my logs into planks on the spot, to save inventory space.

-Dirt

Makes little pebbly noises when you try to stack it. Apparently you can't have an empty space adjacent and below a dirt block at all, or it collapses.

-Shelter

I need more wood. A lot.

-Rocks

Has the surface spawn rate decreased?

-Grass

Does it even grow back?

-Clay

Just walked over a hill and found a metric ton of the stoff.

Planks DID get nerfed, but saws make more than axes.

But the thing is, you wont get a saw, until you get metal.

Apparently, clay generates in a similar fashion to ores, butin the surface: you rarely find any, but when you do, it lasts for the rest of the game. At least, in my case it always does.

Apparently, clay generates in a similar fashion to ores, butin the surface: you rarely find any, but when you do, it lasts for the rest of the game. At least, in my case it always does.

Really? I was wondering about people going crazy over not being able to find clay. In one of my worlds, I just went to the ocean, dug around for a couple minutes, and found a megaton of it.

Really? I was wondering about people going crazy over not being able to find clay. In one of my worlds, I just went to the ocean, dug around for a couple minutes, and found a megaton of it.

See? exactly what i meant. When you do find, it's freakin infinite.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0