Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
dizney23

Mo'Creatures, TFC, and MC 1.4.2 worked great but MC 1.4.5 stopped working

45 posts in this topic

So I had TFC Build 66 and Mo'Creatures 4.1.3 working perfectly together in Minecraft 1.4.2

But then I upgraded to latest Minecraft 1.4.5 with latest TFC and I have tried both version of Mo'Creatures for 1.4.5 and I get this crash. I know that this probably isnt your problem but I am just looking for help if you have any idea. Thanks either way!!

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 63403ea4 --------

Full report at:

C:UsersOrlyAppDataRoaming.minecraftcrash-reportscrash-2012-11-27_13.00.26-client.txt

Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!

Generated 11/27/12 1:00 PM

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.4.5

Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1

Java Version: 1.7.0_10-ea, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 249758352 bytes (238 MB) / 618397696 bytes (589 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB)

JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m

AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0

FML: MCP v7.23 FML v4.5.2.459 Minecraft Forge 6.4.0.395 Optifine OptiFine_1.4.4_HD_U_D1 9 mods loaded, 9 mods active

mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

mod_CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

mod_NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

mod_GuiAPI [mod_GuiAPI] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MoCreatures [DrZhark's Mo'Creatures Mod] (DrZharks MoCreatures Mod v4.2.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored

mod_MAtmos [mod_MAtmos] (matmos_packaged.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

TerraFirmaCraft [TerraFirmaCraft] (TFCraft-Universal-Core-B2-Build68.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

LWJGL: 2.4.2

OpenGL: GeForce GTX 560 Ti/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.2.0, NVIDIA Corporation

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'

Type: Client (map_client.txt)

Texture Pack: R3Dcraft 1.4.2 x64 SEUS_Adjusted.zip

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1

at drzhark.customspawner.CustomSpawner.AddCustomSpawn(CustomSpawner.java:488)

at drzhark.customspawner.CustomSpawner.AddCustomSpawn(CustomSpawner.java:439)

at drzhark.mocreatures.MoCreatures.PopulatemyCustomSpawner(MoCreatures.java:921)

at drzhark.mocreatures.MoCreatures.updateSettings(MoCreatures.java:880)

at drzhark.mocreatures.MoCreatures.load(MoCreatures.java:234)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:440)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:140)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:83)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:651)

at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:197)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:469)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:756)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

--- END ERROR REPORT e5cb972a ----------

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1

I already had this error when I installed Tropicraft in my own mod pack. I think it meant that sprites are ended or a similar thing. But thee error that I had ended with -2, not -1.

You are acting like losing compatibility with mo' creatures is a problem. mo' creatures is the butthole of all animal mods. Never use it.

I take it as a personal offence.

So is there something else you can recommend?

Dunk, the dev that made the post #3 is making animals for TFC. If you wait a bit, you just need to wait, he will give us his awesome art. Way better than mo'creatures

I like Mo' creatures though!

your opinion is wrong.

I like Mo' creatures though!

your opinion is wrong.

Greenleaf, you may think that you like mo'creatures, but actually you hate it.

would you people care to explain what is so terrible about it?

That the animals are too unbelievable and as far as I know Dunk is making a LOT of work to make the animals as believable as possible. It's not easy. I don't mean that mo'creatures is crap, because it's a 'good' mod. But take this mod, put it in a folder called 'drawer'. When Dunk ends the animals, open the drawer and take the mod, then make a comparison...

terrible execution. You can walk out your door and see bears, wolves, lions, werewolves, and everyother monster or animal because they're not seperated. every pool of water has crocodiles and piranha and dolphins. It's just terrible.

You can change the probability for a creature to spawn if you want to. or disable it if you feel ogres and werewolves isn't your cup of tea.

i'm not sure what you mean by separated. should the different animals hate eachother?

You can change the probability for a creature to spawn if you want to. or disable it if you feel ogres and werewolves isn't your cup of tea.

i'm not sure what you mean by separated. should the different animals hate eachother?

They should born in their own biome, not the lion and the wolf together. The lion in the savannah and the wolf in the taiga. Just an example. Also dolphins and piranhas together? Ok, not believable.

They should born in their own biome, not the lion and the wolf together. The lion in the savannah and the wolf in the taiga. Just an example. Also dolphins and piranhas together? Ok, not believable.

there are some mobs that only spawn in certain biomes. polar bears for example.

real wolves aren't exlusive of taigas, if a lion wanted to live in a forest he'd go right away. and why shouldn't dolphins and piranhas live in the same waters? there's no difference between water and water in minecraft. obviously Terrafirmacraft is making an attempt at making minecraft more believable and to make things look and behave more like their real life counterparts. mo' creatures however is not!

And why shouldn't dolphins and piranhas live in the same waters?

There is nothing bad in this, but they can't live each so close. Also, the lion, of course he can go in a forest, but making it spawn in a forest is like this:

-Dad, where do the lions live?

-The lions live, guess where!

-In the savannah!

-Noooo, nooo nooo noooo. Bad child! What do they teach to you in the school????? Everyone knows that lions live in forests, but not in savannah!!! Bad, bad kid, now go in your bedroom for a month without coming out for eating!

-Yes, dad okay. :(

eeh, lions in forests = awkward enough, but a flesh eating school of fish next to a sentient piece of fishy meat without getting butchered = just wtf.

See, the nature of the piranha is grossly over exaggerated, even in Mo' creatures! a piranha will simply not attack you if you're in the same waters as them. splash about a lot and they might have a nab. bleed in the water and they'll eat your bones clean.

see this and you'll know what i mean.

If anything should happen between the two species, the dolphin would most likely be the first to swallow that thing whole!

But this is minecraft. modded or not, it's not real life! even you people frown upon the R-word. there's always gonna be something with this game that is just terribly improbable! no matter how many mods are added or developed.

i really like how you plan on making the animals behave in Terrafirmacraft Dunk and it would be just fucking awesome if it and mo' creatures could be smacked together into one lovely animals mod.

but Mo' creatures isn't terrible! you just don't like it.

But this is minecraft. modded or not, it's not real life! even you people frown upon the R-word. there's always gonna be something with this game that is just terribly improbable! no matter how many mods are added or developed.

you forget one thing, the designers of this mod dont have the R in mind, but the B: believability, one does not simply assume that piranha's are safe, besides, we ALL bleed at some time, whereas you suggest we implement something that'd kill anything that bleeds a tiny drop, next to a dolphin, that could bleed from bumping its head, and expect it to be believeable, my cycle does NOT approve of this

about piranhas

Ok, but you should know a very important thing about piranhas: if they're very hungry they will eat you. If they're very hungry and you're not around, they will start showing a form of cannibalism eating each other. Just to inform you. However yes, it's only me that doesn't like mo'creatures.

you forget one thing, the designers of this mod dont have the R in mind, but the B: believability, one does not simply assume that piranha's are safe, besides, we ALL bleed at some time, whereas you suggest we implement something that'd kill anything that bleeds a tiny drop, next to a dolphin, that could bleed from bumping its head, and expect it to be believeable, my cycle does NOT approve of this

you missunderstand me. Never once did i suggest that we add piranhas! i haven't suggested we add anything to this mod in this thread yet.

look at that video. he's so confident that the piranhas won't eat him that he goes into a pool full of them!

And yet, he's being veeery careful about it! he's not assuming anything!

Are you really gonna be so donkey about it that you won't approve with mo' creatures because a dolphin is not eaten by piranhas because it miiiight be bleeding?

what you're talking about is not believeability. it's just silly!

Wow. I just wanted some birds and butterflies. Thanks for the abundance of Biology opinion and research. Really appreciate it.

NOT!

Though I must say I can't wait for the animals that you are working on Dunk. Meanwhile it actually looked quite beautiful with the birds and butterflies.

The reason I had a problem with these things is that they COULD have easily seperated the animals. The ocean biomes and the pond/lake/river biomes are gen'd seperately and you can set the animals to spawn in one and not the other. Yes, there are lions in forests, but the african lion is found on the savanna 99% of the time. And there ARE wolves that live outside of forests or taigas, but they stick to moors and plains. It's just bad.

Wow. I just wanted some birds and butterflies. Thanks for the abundance of Biology opinion and research. Really appreciate it.

NOT!

Though I must say I can't wait for the animals that you are working on Dunk. Meanwhile it actually looked quite beautiful with the birds and butterflies.

way to be a jerk. Everyone's day was brightened by your sarcastic and useless statement. (not!)

heh, dunk, 2 double posts in 1 day, you're on a streak here :D, btw, congrats on the 1.666 posts :D you one-upped the devils number :P

that said, dizney23....the fuck dude?

NOT!

The koala is a treeliving marsupial animal native to Austrailia.

It is sometimes called koalabear. wrongfully so though because it is actually not a bear nor have any connections with bears at all.

the name Koala comes from the aboriginal language and means "he who rarely drinks"

You're welcome!