Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blade Avuari

Sickness

13 posts in this topic

The player should sometimes get sick from doing specific actions too much. They could cause status effects, like slowness, and possibly make them unable to do some actions.

There could be many causes of the player getting sick. They could have swam too much, they could have eaten bad meat, they could eat a bad recipe, and they could get sick from working too much.

Some sicknesses might also have cures, like eating specific foods. Cures will not immediately terminate sicknesses, but they will cause the sicknesses to end faster.

List of sicknesses

Sickness | Effect | Cause | Cure

Nausia | Less accuracy | Overwork | Sleep

Infection | More injury | Bad injuries | Medical stuff?

Burnt | Adveraion to heat | Touching fire | Medical stuff?

Cold | Weakness all around | Too much time in rain or water | Mushroom soup

What other sicknesses could there be?

The player should sometimes get sick from doing specific actions too much. They could cause status effects, like slowness, and possibly make them unable to do some actions.

There could be many causes of the player getting sick. They could have swam too much, they could have eaten bad meat, they could eat a bad recipe, and they could get sick from working too much.

Some sicknesses might also have cures, like eating specific foods. Cures will not immediately terminate sicknesses, but they will cause the sicknesses to end faster.

List of sicknesses

This has been extensively talked about before, please use the search function next time you have an idea you are thinking about posting. We don't like dealing with so many repeat suggestions as we do, so if you could kindly do this next time as many of us vets tend not to be very nice when someone ignores the rules. So please, be kind, search next time.

Also I believe this is in order:

WELCOME TO THE TFC FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would definitely be a good way to bring in the negative potion effects. Diseases should be contracted also from eating uncooked food, staying out in the cold too long, zombie bites, etc.

I can argue diseases for a bit, instead let me link the one you mentioned before I yell at you about the search bar.

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Common_cold

we do develop a similar symptom to the cold when going between a cold and hot region, however that specifically is not the cold, it is the bodies attempt to stabilize. occasionally however the cold does develop, however it as the wiki says is unclear if colds are directly linked to weather conditions. swimming and rain would not cause it directly, even in extended exposure. instead hypothermia(or is it prefix Hyper?) is likely to develop.

now, I dont expect you to become a regular here so IF you ever come back, USE THE SEARCH BAR NEXT TIME. Or dont, and get attacked by us regulars... again and again until all that is left is blood and beaten flesh. I dont care either way, both are fun. ;D

List of sicknesses

Please use the bloody search button next time; it is required by Forum Law to research your idea before posting, just to be sure the idea has not been discussed. Just like ECC stated; we do not expect you to become a regular member IF you do not research your topic and make sure it is already suggested. SHOULD you repeat this action repetitively, we Regulars shall fire at you with our plasma carbines, scramjets, tanks, and biotic artillery over and over until you are nothing but a biological corpse of vaporized tissue. Good day to you, Mister Blade Avuari!

-Sda209

I have to ask you... How much do you love Mass Effect? I mean you've practically RP'd yourself into the forums as one of the characters ;P

WELCOME TO THE TFC FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You thief of my welcome style! :)

On topic: What achartran made make me feel sick.

You thief of my welcome style! :)

On topic: What achartran made make me feel sick.

Why the hate? I thought you were nice to everyone? :P

I obviously did your job better and faster, you are days late. Also, I was doing this before you got here... damn kids.

Why the hate? I thought you were nice to everyone? :P

I am nice. When I put only 1 face in my post, this face is used for all the post. I was not hating, just kidding. Did I melt your brain?

I am sorry, I must have misspelled "sick" when I searched for it on the forum search button... Anyway, i guess we can let the thread die down now.

trust me: its not going to die any time soon. Right boys?

trust me: its not going to die any time soon. Right boys?

Huh, why? It's already been discussed to death and it hasn't lead to an interesting derail nor am I currently in the mood to start one. So... why not let it die?

well a: derails and b: we know how no one EVER uses the search feature.... -.-

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0