Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
random guy

exp

11 posts in this topic

Hi, I love this game but something bothers me

why isn't there a use for exp?

If it's possible I would suggest to make the levels have some kind of influence on your abilities

But to make it not to soft I would suggest to have to obtain more exp for a level

And the gems

I would like to do something with gems

maybe something shamanistic, that you have to ad minerals and gems to make a talisman that gives you an abbility like power or speed (or something completly new)

I don't know becaus I love the idea of spumwack that yo have to go through te ages and I think in the stone age that they used shamanism.

I don't know, I would like that

The game is in alpha, it's not finished bla bla bla, the devs are working on more important things right now so come back with your suggestion when they have time.

In fact there is a "use" for exp. It might not be a "use" per se, but each level you get grants you 25 extra health. Since you start out with 1000 health, 40 levels would mean an extra 1000 health, or double your original health.

In fact there is a "use" for exp. It might not be a "use" per se, but each level you get grants you 25 extra health. Since you start out with 1000 health, 40 levels would mean an extra 1000 health, or double your original health.

This I did not know! Thank you very much for that information! =D This definitely gives it a level-up sort of feel.

Experience could be like real life expirience , it could give you some kind of an advantage over the other players , better use of tools or idk. it would make a use for gathering it and it would encourage staying away from danger , most people would just dive of a mountain when they are bored , well now they could think again do they want to do that . :)

-Krski

Experience could be like real life expirience , it could give you some kind of an advantage over the other players , better use of tools or idk. it would make a use for gathering it and it would encourage staying away from danger , most people would just dive of a mountain when they are bored , well now they could think again do they want to do that . :)

-Krski

This is too RPG-like IMHO. TFC is not going in the direction of an RPG (to my knowledge) and I really wouldn't want this. It should be YOU that gains experience, not your character.

Well when i am killing things and making stuff from rocks in the game i am learning and it is apropriate for my character to do so asswell

:)

-Krski

You also get additional "thirst points" allowing you to store additional water in yourself. Maybe this works for "hunger" scale too.

Well when i am killing things and making stuff from rocks in the game i am learning and it is apropriate for my character to do so asswell

:)

-Krski

The thing is, you ARE your character, and making you and your character kills that feel, IMHO.

You also get additional "thirst points" allowing you to store additional water in yourself. Maybe this works for "hunger" scale too.

Is this information in the wiki? I tried searching for it but could not find it. If it is, could someone point me in the correct direction, if not, would a wiki editor be willing to add this information?

Is this information in the wiki? I tried searching for it but could not find it. If it is, could someone point me in the correct direction, if not, would a wiki editor be willing to add this information?

I've never seen this on the wiki, but I was a level 38 once. I had to drink very rarely, even sprinting across very large distances would not hurt my thirst much. I also believe it works for hunger too, since I didn't have to eat as much either.