Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pheonix14

76.14 Bugs List

8 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I realize that one of the bugs in the following list has already been posted, but I've found another bug related to it, so, in the effort of consolidation, I'm including it in this list.

Bugs:

1.) Peat blocks are not affected by gravity.

2.) Leaves do not disappear after a tree has been broken.

3.) Charcoal pits made of dirt do not update the dirt blocks to be affected by gravity when the process is completed.

4.) It is possible to place a single plank in the same block space as a sapling, this is a fatal crash that can cause worlds to be corrupted.

NOTE: attempting to replicate the plank and sapling glitch to receive the error report, will post it soon.

Adding to this list:

5.)Inventory descentered items when using some GUI.

Normal inventory:

Posted Image

Firepit:

Posted Image

And then Metallurgy Table:

Posted Image

Scribing Table:

Posted Image

6.)Landslides not working properly. If you dig straight down the first dirt block dont fall cause of the grass growing on top. But all the other bellow should and they dont so you can do this...

Posted Image

Just checked that the first bug is already in two different and previous posts. Sorry about that. I'll keep it here thought cause perhaps this will turn into a collection of bugs and that way we dont have a bug per topic.

6.)Landslides not working properly. If you dig straight down the first dirt block dont fall cause of the grass growing on top. But all the other bellow should and they dont so you can do this...

That's because the surrounding blocks are holding each other, making a 1 block hole stable enough against landslides.

A 1x2 hole also works. This is not a bug. It works as designed.

If that's the case when you place two block of dirt one above another and against a dirt wall the second one shouldnt slice to the front or sides of the first one cause of the support of the block in the back.

This topic is a duplicate of one that existed before. If any moderator here would had the trouble of merging them we would be gratefull.

I think that the support has to be from 3 sides...but i never really tested it in detail.

Hmm probably you're right. It has some strange results though. But we cant have everything. :D

I'll continue adding bugs here. Hope this will get merged with the other post.

Strange locations of food crumbs as they pass behing some blocks in front of us:

Posted Image

Here they pass behind all the chests.

Posted Image

In the second image the crumbs pass in front of the anvil, metallurgy table and scribe table but behind the bars placed on the floor.

They also pass behind placed signs.

I created my buglist as the other one was not up to date with the latest reports. I don't exactly see the point to make a second topic about the same exact thing as the one I created, especially when some of the bugs listed here are already in my list. You will see, I found and tested a lot of bugs.

I don't think that moderator can merge topics. You can change your title as [close] or something like this and post you bugs in my list. I'll keep it updated.

For now, I'll test and add the bug I don't have in my list. So you can

some notes about the bugs you listed.

1.) not a bug, they are not affected by gravity.

2.) in my list (and in many other bug reports)

3.) need to check this one

4.) need to check this one

5.) in my list

6.) it's working properly. you might ask for a landslide mechanic rework, but it is working as designed.

Edit : Sorry if my answer seems rude. Thanks for reporting them in my topic too.

Edited by aliceingame

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0