Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
turtletechy

Wiki is non-functional

9 posts in this topic

No data is transferred, pages are simply blank with no error message given when the page fails to load. I just wanted to point this out. 

Also, the launcher isn't loading a file that is needed. The file is: Player API forBuild76.zip

Also, the search on the forum is a little frustrating now as you cannot search for simple things, making one search I tried to do impossible. 

Also, you might want to change the size of the logo box. It is misshapen. 

The site is work in progress right now.About wiki see news page. It had to be shut down, after the move it loaded very slowly. Launcher's update is ordered to access this file:

http://www.terrafirmacraft.com/index.php?sdmon=files/Player%20API%20forBuild76.zip

and that's not working right now. You need to install the mod manually or wait till things get in order again. You need MineCraftForge 1.5.1-7.7.2.679 and Player API 1.5.1 to be installed to use the mod. Also here's MineCraftForge's download page, or rather the file you need.You can download Player API from mediafire or dropbox.

Btw, this should be in support.

Btw, this should be in support.

I just thought it fit better here because support is typically for game support, not site support. 

Ok. Now I'm with you.

Oh, yeah about the logo. What browser are you using, and what's your monitor resolution?

Ok. Now I'm with you.

Oh, yeah about the logo. What browser are you using, and what's your monitor resolution?

I'm using Google Chrome, and my resolution is 1360x768. It appears up to the third R in TerraFirmaCraft. 

The logo box resizes itself as you make the browser window wider or narrower. At least that's how its working for me (Firefox on Linux).

It would be nicer if the logo image scaled to fit the available space.

The logo box resizes itself as you make the browser window wider or narrower. At least that's how its working for me (Firefox on Linux).

It would be nicer if the logo image scaled to fit the available space.

Well, you probably are running a higher resolution than I can then. My monitor only supports up to 1360x768. I'd like something better, but I can manage with what I have now. 

Since the theme has changed, and for the better, this  is no longer relevant.

Just for the record:Linux, Firefox/20.01280x1024Anyway, is there any question accentually about the wiki?

I guess there's tons of LPs out, so those are taking care of that.

I have a story though, vaguely connected to the topic.

I was trying to work a unshaped hc steel to an ingot, no luck. Doink, doink, I'm working on a bronze anvil, it needs an iron anvil. Took some time to realize it.

Meanwhile a creeper blow up my bellow. Luckily I had three raw hides and now I'm waiting for them to be soaked, scraped and tanned . Of course I did start my bloomery, so I have to feed it with my precious charcoal to keep it nice and warm till I have my new bellow.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0